这重要吗
Does it matter?
对我来说重要
It does to me.
你的浴室窗户需要装栏杆
You need bars on your bathroom window.
你怎么找到我的浴室窗户的
How did you get to my bathroom window?
这可不容易
It wasn't easy.
坐吧
Sit.
你不应该来这里的
You shouldn't have come here.
而你不应该还在这
And you shouldn't still be here.
他们还没告诉我要去那儿
They have yet to tell me where I'm going.
你不觉得要担心一下吗
That should worry you.
我需要知道Katya Miranova在哪
I need to know where Katya Miranova is.
我不知道
I have no idea.
上次我听说她被带回了俄♥罗♥斯♥
Last time I heard, she was brought back to Russia.
她杀了两个CIA特工
She's killed two CIA officers.
绑♥架♥了另外一个 砍了她的手指还开枪打她
Kidnapped another, cut off her finger and shot her.
而现在她绑♥架♥了我另一个朋友
And now she's kidnapped a friend of mine.
我不知道你说的这些
I know nothing about that.
我需要知道她在哪
I need to know where she is.
我刚说了
Like I said,
- 我以为她回俄♥罗♥斯♥了 - 我也说了 她还在这
- I thought she was back in Russia. - And I just told you she's still here.
- 你看到她了吗 - 我看到她干的好事
- You saw her? - I've seen her handiwork.
- 如果我开始问问题 - 我不在乎
- If I start asking questions... - I don't care!
我在乎的是在她伤害我朋友之前
What I care about is finding her
找到她
before she hurts my friend.
我会去打听一下
I'll make some inquiries.
但我不打保证
But I make no promises.
我就是去问个话 都可能害死我们
Just doing so could get us both killed.
但我猜你早就知道了
But I guess you already know that
而你只是不在乎
and still don't care.
嘿 有发现吗
S'up? Any luck?
没有 你呢
No. You?
我正准备去找我的老朋友Kirkin帮忙
I'm about to go ask my old buddy Kirkin for help,
那意味着我未来又得走一场时尚秀了
which means I'm probably gonna be doing another fashion show in my future.
挺好的 至少挺适合我的
Which is nice. Got that going for me.
- G在哪儿 - 我以为他跟你在一起
- Where's G? - Thought he was with you.
之前是 他应该回来了才对
He was. Supposed to be coming back here.
就算回来过 我也没见过他
Well, if he did, I didn't see him.
走了 拜
Deuces.
你知道她现在在哪吗
你确定吗
好的
谢谢
Katya一直在俄♥罗♥斯♥
Katya is still in Russia.
不可能
No way.
据我的线人说她确实是
According to my sources, she is.
而且她不在对外情报局工作了
And she's also no longer working for the SVR.
那你怎么知道她在哪
Then how do you know where she is?
她不跟我们合作了
Just because she's not working with us
不代表我们不追踪她了
doesn't mean we're not keeping track of her.
那你们失手了
Well, you're doing a lousy job,
因为她在这 还绑了我的女朋友
because she's here and she has my girlfriend.
你还有什么要我做的
What more do you want me to do?
我需要你用尽一切方法找到她
I want you to do whatever it takes to find her.
如果我找不到呢
And if I can't?
那我们的关系就结束了
Then this relationship is over,
而我就没有理由保护你了
and I have no further reason to protect you.
这不合理啊
This makes no sense whatsoever.
这是个快餐车
It's a food truck.
难道不是应该有食物在里面吗
It's supposed to have food in it.
这是一辆伪装成快餐车的移♥动♥指挥室
It's a mobile command vehicle disguised as a food truck.
好端端的怎么说到吃的了
What's with you and food anyway?
我的新陈代谢很快
I have a fast metabolism.
- Sam - 你看到Callen了吗
- Sam. - You seen Callen?
- 没有 - 嘿 Sam
- No. - Hey, Sam.
Rountree 俄♥罗♥斯♥领♥事♥馆♥有什么情况吗
Rountree, what's going on at the Russian consulate?
没有 没人进出
Nothing. No one's been in or out.
实际上 从我到这就一点动静都没有
In fact, there hasn't been any movement since I got here.
- 有新线索吗 - 没有
- Any new leads? - No.
我们一直在搜查那些建筑物的周边地区
We've been searching the buildings in the surrounding area,
Devin去了领♥事♥馆♥
and Devin's got the consulate.
我们需要一个明确的行动计划
We need a definitive plan of action.
这一点用都没用
This isn't helping, all right?
我们就在这里等着天上掉馅饼
We're just waiting around here for something to drop in our laps.
Nell去哪儿了
Where the hell's Nell?
她几分钟之前还在这
She was just here a few minutes ag...
你在干什么
What are you doing?
这是为了你好
It's for your own good.
后面没安全带
There are no seat belts back here.
现在 别动 除非你想被烧到
Now, stay still, unless you want to get burned.
救命
Help!
这些建筑物里面什么都没有
Well, no luck searching any of the buildings.
他们显然认为他们会
They obviously thought they would...
哦 Kens 我等会儿联♥系♥你
Ooh, Kens, I will call you right back.
Kilbride上将
Admiral Kilbride.
Jones小姐 我正想见你呢
Ms. Jones. Just the person I wanted to see.
你怎么把这个鱼缸变成看着像办公室的东西的
How do you change this fishbowl into something akin to an office?
嗯 那边有个按钮 桌子后面
Well, there is a button just there, behind the desk.
长官 你在这做什么呢
Sir, what is it that you're doing here?
行 我们直接点吧
Okay, let's get some things straight.
首先 甜美带礼貌的那一套
First of all, that sweet and polite routine
或许在你帮Hetty的时候管用
may have served you well under Hetty,
但现在是你在掌舵 你得表现得象样点
but you're at the helm now and you need to act like it.
你很清楚我为什么在这
You know damn well why I'm here.
从这里到华盛顿的所有机构
Every agency between here and Washington
被这些中情局的特工搞得心烦意乱
is in a tizzy over these CIA officer
谋杀 绑♥架♥
killings and abduction.
- 我们营救了CIA的特工Taylor - 是的 你们确实是
- Well, we rescued CIA Officer Taylor. - Yes, you did.
而这就是问题所在了
And therein lies a big part of the problem.
你看 NCIS过去是那种
You see, NCIS used to be this, uh,
鲜为人知的机构 工作效率高 成功 神秘低调
little known agency that worked efficiently and successfully under the radar.
后来某些天才觉得
And then some genius thought it would be a good idea
让Henrietta Lange管理行动中心是个好主意
to let Henrietta Lange run the OSP.
她和她的行事方法确实饱受争议
She and her methods were always controversial,
但这并没阻止他们 现在好了
but that didn't stop them, and now here we are
又一起国际事件
with another international incident
随时有可能让我们都颜面扫地
ready to blow up in our face.
嗯 我也很高兴见到你 长官
Well, it is good to see you, too, sir.
这就到我要说的第二点了
Which brings me to point number two:
别说门面话 你我心知肚明有多欢迎对方
honesty. You're about as glad to see me as I am to be here,
我们就别废话了 行吧
so let's just cut the crap and get on with it, shall we?
十分钟内给我完整的报告
I want a full sitrep in ten minutes,
我要你告诉我这该死的按钮在哪儿
and I want you to show me where this damn button is.
就在左边 长官
Just to the left, sir.
听说你回到人间了
Heard you were back in the land of the living.
大部分的吧
Most of me.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
当然
Sure.
你怎么样
How you doing?
好多了
Been better.
你们找到Anna了吗
Did you find Anna?
还没
Not yet.
我需要问你一些问题
I need to ask you some questions.
比如 这事是怎么变得一塌糊涂的
Like, "How did this turn into such a complete disaster?"
有线人联♥系♥到我们
We were contacted through an intermediary
说有个俄♥罗♥斯♥特工想要叛变
that a Russian operative wanted to come in.
- Katya - 我们当然不相信她
- Katya? - We didn't trust her,
但是我们又听说了
of course, but we'd also heard rumors that she'd fallen
她和自己人不和的传言
into disfavor with some of her own people.
我们当时决定值得赌一把
We thought it was a gamble worth taking.
她把你耍了
She played you.
从一开始就是
From the get-go.
她从来没想叛变
She was never gonna defect.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表