在这情况下是我们能找到最好的了
It's the best we could do under the circumstances.
安全屋里有人会与你见面
There'll be someone inside the safe house to meet you.
好好
Uh-huh.
我刚与CIA通话完
I just got off a call with the CIA.
数据传得如何
How's it going with the transfer?
快好了
Nearly there.
是谁
Who?
啥
Excuse me?
你与CIA的谁联络
Who are you contacting at the CIA?
发生什么事了
What's going on?
你干了什么
What did you do?
有人吗
Hello?
别紧张 NCIS
Easy there. NCIS.
手铐的钥匙 还有枪
Keys to the cuffs. And your gun.
我不知道 她 她说
I don't know. She... she said-- I...
我得感谢你呢
I guess I should say thank you.
你帮了我大忙呢
You just made my day so much easier.
不 是我要感谢你
No, thank you.
你实在太急切想拿到那硬盘
You were just so eager to get the drive,
你都没检查下自己下载了什么
you didn't even check to see what you were downloading.
你在说什
What-what are you...
当你开始接收文件时
The moment you started that file transfer,
一个追踪软件就立即启动 并且定位了你的位置
a tracer program launched, pinging your location.
不 这不
No, that's not...
拜拜了婊♥子♥
Bye, bitch.
联邦探员 不许动
Federal agents. Don't move.
这货不如就交给你吧
You know what, better let you take care of this.
谢谢
Thanks.
我想我下周五晚应该有事忙
Actually, I think I'm gonna be busy next Friday night.
放下枪
Drop it!
这是什么玩意
What is this?
Kensi 上吧
Kensi, send it.
想得美
Nice try.
趴下
Stay down.
给我
Give it.
Callen
Callen.
- 你能解除它吧 - 不成
- You got this? - Nope.
你没事吧
You okay?
所以 原来
So, as it turns out,
当他试图耍我们时 还有人黄雀在后
while he was playing us, someone was playing him.
幸好当他目睹拍档怎样对待他时
Good news is once he saw what his partner was willing to do to him,
他应该更愿意在调查中全盘托出
I think he'll be more than willing to cooperate with further investigation.
不用多久我们就可查到还有多少深伪在外面
Sooner we can track down any other deepfakes that might be out there, the better.
你还好吧
You gonna be okay?
当我在上大学时 我公♥寓♥被闯空门
When I was in college, uh, my apartment got broken into.
他们没有偷去多少东西
They didn't get away with much, but...
奇怪的地方是
The weird part is
困扰我的不是贼人
it wasn't the theft that bothered me.
而是他们给我的感觉
It was the feeling it gave me.
有人移♥动♥了我的东西
Someone had moved my stuff,
摸我的衣服 躺过我的床
touched my clothes, laid in my bed.
这充满侵犯感
It felt violating.
你失去了一些
You lose something
你自以为不会失去的东西
you didn't think you were capable of losing.
你觉得再也没法完全拥有控制权
And you never feel fully in control of it again.
你确定是深伪
And you're sure it was a deepfake?
我亲眼所见
I know what I saw.
问题是 还有否流传在外
The question is, is it still out there?
有可能在爆♥炸♥时被毁了
It could have been destroyed in the blast,
但亦可能Noel已经传给了他曾经合作过的人
or Noel could have sent it to whoever he was working with before that.
而我们没法得知真实情况
There's really no way of knowing.
直至这再次出现为止
Until it shows up again.
好吧
Well,
我们有证据Noel曾经用这技术资助其他人的行动
we have evidence to believe that Noel was being used to bankroll someone's operations.
那人知道这支小队
Someone who knows the team.
可能是某个俄♥国♥女
Possibly a Russian female?
Katya
Katya.
有可能
Maybe.
这是我觉得的唯一可能性 有人下这么多功夫弄Callen的深伪
It's my only guess as to why someone would go so far as to create a Callen deepfake.
而且 只有Katya才可能疯得
Plus, Katya may be the only person crazy enough
会去炸死伙伴就为了掩埋证据
to blow up their associate just to dispose of some evidence.
这是给Anna下的最终陷阱
It's the ultimate trap for Anna.
嗯
Yeah.
你会向他说吗
Are you gonna tell him?
要是你会想知道吗
Would you want to know?
- 我会 - 嗯
- I would. - Hmm.
- 周一见 - 好的
- Hey. See you Monday. - Yeah.
嗨
Hi.
这儿好整洁
Very clean in here.
我开始走数字化方针
I started digitizing.
我想要是我继续坐在这位子的话
I figured if I'm gonna keep doing this,
那我还不如用自己的风格
I better do it my way.
但你还是喝威士忌 而你明明不爱喝
Yet you're still drinking Scotch, which you clearly don't like.
那啊
Oh, that.
那味道 的确
Well, sure, it, um,
营火会的老人气味
smells like an old man at a campfire,
还苦得要命
and it is bitter as hell,
但这是传统
but tradition.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
或许是时候弄个新传统了
Maybe it's time for a new tradition.
啥
Hmm?
你给我的感觉
是个喜欢琴酒的女子
作为认知我们的力量
及欣赏我们之间的不同
干杯
Hetty
她比我们还了解自己
She knows us better than we know ourselves.
祝你有个好周末
Have a good weekend.
Callen
Um, Callen?
啊
Um...
还有件事
There is just one other thing.
我一直很喜欢那颜色
I've always loved that color.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表