Yeah. Coleman's a Navy petty officer through and through.
我是说 他录下了Lincoln答应给他的报酬
I mean, he recorded Lincoln making him the offer
然后去了找洛杉矶警方
and goes to the LAPD.
要揭发他
Was gonna expose him.
- 所以Lincoln杀了他 还有Mason - 是的
- So Lincoln kills him and then Mason. - Yeah.
Coleman是个好人
Coleman was a good dude.
真的是
He seriously was.
- 我明天开车 - 我明天开车
- I'll drive tomorrow. - I'll drive tomorrow.
我从老爹办公室买♥♥了汉堡回来
I got burgers from Father's Office.
希望你别再玩Xbox了
And I really hope you're not still playing Xbox.
你真让我左右为难
You had me at "Burgers."
看来没两天了
I take it we don't have two more days?
他们一个小时前召唤我了
They called me an hour ago.
我们马上要开始工作了
We got approved to start work immediately.
吃个汉堡的时间有吗
Do you have time for a burger?
得走了
To go.
真难接受
This is harder than I thought.
嘿
Hey.
就几个月
It's a couple months.
好吗 你马上就回来
All right? You'll be back in no time.
我想 在隔离期间 和你待在一起非常舒服
I think, during quarantine, I just got so comfortable being here with you.
我不想走
I don't want to leave now.
我也不想你走
I don't want you to leave either.
我得走了
I need to do this.
我知道
I know.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表