你可以享受Michelle拿手的的法式吐司
You get Michelle's famous French toast.
你不用每天给我做饭的
You know you don't have to cook for me every day, right?
我知道食堂的饭不好吃 想给你吃一些真正的食物
I know the mess hall food isn't pretty. I figured you'd like something real to eat.
嗯 我正好喜欢食堂糟糕的食物
Well, I happen to like the mess hall food.
我也没让你把我从学校带出来
And I didn't ask you to pull me out of school
这样你就能用妈妈的法式吐司贿赂我了
so you could try to buy me off with Mom's French toast.
你知道我用了多少人情来帮你洗脱罪名
You know how many favors I had to call in to get you cleared for this?
我也没把你拉出来
And I didn't pull you out of anything.
你在这儿还是需要上你的远程课
You're still taking your classes remotely while you're here.
你是这么做的 对吧
You are doing that, right?
当然 但这是我最后一学期了
Of course, but this is my final semester.
我应该和我的同学们度过最后这几个月
I should be spending these last few months with my classmates,
而不是在一艘比我的宿舍还小的船上 和我爸挤在一起
not here, on a boat smaller than my dorm, bunking with my dad.
行了吧 我可是个好室友
Come on. I'm a good roommate.
你洗澡的时候会唱歌♥
You sing in the shower.
- 我唱歌♥怎么了 - 太大声了
- So what's wrong with my singing? - It's loud,
但不如你打鼾的声音大 这让Otis都自愧不如
but not as loud as your snoring, which puts Otis to shame.
这太伤人了
That's just hurtful.
你不能永远把我关在这里
You can't keep me cooped up here forever.
不是永远
It's not forever.
只是等到事情平息
Just until things blow over.
那又是什么时候呢
And when will that be?
我不会退出学生人道组织的
I'm not quitting Students for Humanity,
而我猜这些国家问题不会今天就结束
and I'm just guessing, but these country's issues aren't gonna be over today,
也不会是明天 或者甚至不会是十年内
or tomorrow, or even in this decade.
我认为你做的事很棒
I think what you're doing is amazing.
说我对你感到无比的骄傲 也是轻描淡写了
And to say I'm incredibly proud of you would be an understatement.
但是
But?
我还是很担心 即使是好的麻烦
I'm still worried that even if it's good trouble,
你会危及到你在海军学院的位置
you could jeopardize your standing at Annapolis.
嗯 如果那不是问题呢
Well, what if it isn't a problem?
或许我一直在探索别的选择
Maybe I've been exploring other options.
我们都在过去的两周内经历了很多事
We've both been through a lot over the past few weeks.
我不认为现在是做草率决定的时候
I don't think now is the time to make rash decisions.
这不是个草率的决定
It's not a rash decision.
在开学前我就一直在想这件事了
I've been thinking about this since before the school year started.
你觉得世界上有很多事需要改变吗
So you feel like there's so much in the world that needs to change?
海军学院可以作为改变的一部分
Annapolis could be part of that change.
我是说 他们已经是了
I mean, they already are.
你知道他们任命谁为新的旅长吗
You see who they named a new brigade commander?
Sydney Barber 第一位黑人女性
Sydney Barber, the first Black female in the role.
嗯 我听说了
Yeah, I heard.
我想说的是 你在那里有很多事可以做
All I'm saying is, you could do so much good there.
海军学院一直是你的梦想 不是吗
Annapolis was always your dream, right, or is that not the case?
梦想会改变的 爸
Dreams change, Dad.
嗯 好吧
Yeah, okay.
谈话还没结束 好吗
This isn't over, all right?
直到我回来 家规第29条
Until I come back-- rule 29.
没批准不得远行
No unauthorized excursions.
我哪儿也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
那关于他说他为Cherneft工作呢
What about his claim that he works for Cherneft?
他的资历似乎真有其事
Again, his credentials seem legit.
我是说 如果是协助造假的话 这层次可高了
I mean, if this is backstopping, this is next level.
国家级别的
Likely state sponsored.
Cherneft是国有企业 所以也并非不可能
Well, Cherneft is state-run, so it's not out of the question.
但牵扯有多深呢
But to what end?
我不知道 但这开始看起来
I don't know, but it's starting to seem
Carlson说的是真的 司法部没有在跟踪我
like Carlson was telling the truth when she said DOJ weren't the ones trailing me.
尽管我们有此疑虑
Still, despite our doubts,
我们没证据扣留他
we don't have anything to hold him on.
嗯 他反正也不会开口的 最好是放他走 看他去哪儿
Well, he's not gonna talk anyway, so, it's better to cut him loose, see where he goes.
我会送他过去
I'll drop him off.
你可以叫Rountree在后面监视他
Why don't you have Rountree meet me so he can pick up his tail?
收到
Copy that.
嘿 跟踪Callen的人有什么进展吗
Hey. Any developments with Callen's tail?
还没有 但 你的警报是怎么回事
Not yet, but, uh, what's up with your alert?
哦 奇怪的事情正在发生
Oh, strange things are afoot.
今早我收到了一封来自Hetty 相当令人忧虑的邮件
I received this rather concerning e-mail from Hetty this morning.
听着 我需要你去为派对买♥♥些东西
"Listen, I really need you to pick up some things for the party.
40号♥公路上的商店应该什么都有 24小时营业
"The store on Route 40 should have everything, and it's open 24 hours.
我在桌子最左边的抽屉里放了一张单子
"I left a list in the bottom left drawer of my desk,
但一定要准备25个面包
"But do make sure you get 25 buns,
4磅的碎牛肉 15个鸡蛋
four pounds of ground beef, 15 eggs..."
OK 很显然 这是某种暗号♥
Okay, obviously, this is a code of some sort?
我担心的不是这个 是结尾
That's not what's concerning me. It's the ending.
客人到了之后很可能会很生气
"The guests are arriving today and liable To be irritated when they get here.
如果餐桌没准备好 家里人会付出惨重的代价
"If the table isn't set, the family will pay a terrible price."
家人
The family.
听起来她在 警告团队受到了威胁
This sounds like she's warning about a threat to the team.
你觉得这和Callen的事有关吗
You think it's related to what's going on with Callen?
很有可能是
It's very possible.
有一件事很清楚
One thing she's made clear:
不管这些威胁是什么
whatever this threat is,
都会在今天发生
it's going down today.
所以 要么你是对的这是个暗号♥不然我们得希望
So, either you're right and that's a code, or we better hope
NCIS有一张Costco的超♥市♥卡了
that NCIS has a Costco card.
但是她为什么要给我们发这样的消息
But why would she send us a message like this?
我的意思是 她之前用安全线路交流过
I mean, she's been able to communicate through safer routes before.
或许她没有别的选择 无法及时接通安全线路
Maybe she had no other choice, couldn't get to a secure line in time.
这是我唯一能找到的
This was the only thing I found
在Hetty最左边的抽屉底
in the bottom left drawer of Hetty's desk,
19世纪著名女诗人Emily Dickinson写的一本诗集
a book of poetry by Emily Dickinson.
Emily Dickinson 的诗《We never know how high we are》 (1176)
等等 诗集在二战中经常用来编译密♥码♥不是吗
Wait. Poems were used to encode messages in the second World War, right?
确实是这样 所以如果这是她的加密信息
That they were. So if that's her encryption source,
那么前几个数字应该代表了密钥
then these first numbers should point to the key.
好 40号♥公路 试试看40页
Okay. Route 40. Try page 40.
从未唤醒沉睡内心的龙潜
"We never know how high we are
直到我们奋身而起
"till we are called to rise,
如若我们坚守信念 我们的身影将耸立云天
"and then, if we are true to plan, our statures touch the skies."
好的 那么 24小时的意思就是这页上的这首诗的
Okay, so, "24 hours" would translate to the 24th word
第24个单词
of the poem on that page.
也就是 touch 这个单词
Which is "touch."
好的
Okay.
这应该是个挺短的密语
Well, it is a short code, so...
第一步应该按字母表顺序
First step would be to rearrange
重新给这个单词的字母排序
the letters of the key in alphabetical order.
这样的话 剩下的数字就应该代表这些字母
Now, the remaining numbers also represent letters, as well,
所以我们根据密钥来排序
so we order them in accordance with the key.
我们把他们转换成相应的字母
We convert them to their respective letters.
Ydodb Rosit
Ydodb Rosit?
那个无赖又回来了 他没给我打电♥话♥
That scoundrel is back in town? He didn't call me.
耐心点 绝地学徒 它还是乱码的
Patience, young Padawan. It's still scrambled.
Padawan: 星球大战中绝地大♥师♥对其徒弟绝地学徒的常用语
但如果我们把密钥还原成它原先的拼写
But if we revert the key back to its original spelling,
我们就得到了
we get...
我们就得到了 dobyd istro
We get... We get dobyd istro.
Doby批发公♥司♥ 那是一家公♥司♥的名称吗
Doby Distribution? Is that a company?
对的 而且他们公♥司♥就在东洛杉矶
Yeah, and it looks like they have land in East L.A.
- 把地址发到我们手♥机♥里 - 好的
- Address is in our phone? - Yeah.
Sam还在车上 我会把他重新导航到你们这
Sam's still in the car. I'll reroute him to meet you.
- 好的 - 收到
- Yep. - Great.
斗篷与匕♥首♥ 我爱了 但我希望这不是项激光任务
Cloak and dagger. I like it. I just hope this isn't a laser mission.
斗篷与匕♥首♥: 1946年美国电影
讲述盟军如何在二战中说服德军的两个核科学家叛变
不是什么 不好意思 这是什么
A what? I'm sorry, what's that?
激光任务 那是一部电影 尽管标题里带有激光两个字
A laser mission? It's a movie that, despite its title,
激光任务: 1986年美国电影
讲述一名CIA探员如何赶在KGB之前找到一名在古巴的激光专家
但很可惜电影里根本没有激光
disappointingly had no actual lasers,
所以我在尝试把它变成一个梗
so I'm trying to make it into a thing.
就像 我希望这不是竹篮打水 一场空 而且更酷
Like, "I hope this isn't a wild-goose chase" but cooler.
- 不好意思 等一下 哦 - 什么
- Sorry. Hold on a second. Ooh. - what
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表