I actually really want to eat fish tacos right now.
那就很讽刺了 因为我正准备走进Ensenada餐厅
Well, that is ironic, 'cause I am about to walk into Ensenada's.
- 憋闹 - 诶嘿嘿
- No. - Yes.
失业的好处之一就是
That is one of the many, many perks of being unemployed,
我可以开到Hermosa去买♥♥炸鱼塔克吃
is I can drive down to Hermosa and go get
只要我想 随时可以去买♥♥
great fish tacos any damn time I please.
额 我爱你 但是我现在对你的爱急跌了
Mm-hmm. I love you, but I don't like you very much right now.
- 我要挂了 - 好吧 那我去吃了
- I got to go. - That seems fair. I got to eat.
- 注意安全 - 拜拜
- Be safe. - Bye.
看看你 真认真啊 Deeks夫人
Look at you, so serious, Mrs. Deeks.
哦天呐 我要是承认
Oh, gosh, am I a bad person for admitting
我不喜欢Deeks这个名字 特别是后面还跟着夫人
I don't like the sound of the name Deeks,
是不是说明我是个坏人
especially with "Mrs." Preceding it?
坏人倒不至于 但算是坏Deeks夫人
Bad person, no. Bad Mrs. Deeks, yeah.
鸡皮疙瘩又起来了 欢迎你又回来了
There it is again. It's good to have you back.
我也很开心能回来 Nell已经跟我介绍过这个案件了
Good being back. Nell filled me in on the case.
你有查到什么关于Coleman军士的信息吗
You find anything on Petty Officer Coleman?
有的 他已经5年没有换过工作了
Uh, yeah. Basically, he's been in the same job for five years,
4年没有换过住址 没有结婚 没有孩子
been living in the same place for four, not married, no kids.
哦 等一下
Oh, hold on a second.
洛杉矶警方刚刚拿到了对他财务情况的搜查令 然后发给了我
All right, so LAPD obtained a warrant to access his financials and they just sent them over.
行 看来他的工资是每2个月定期存到他的账户里
Huh. Okay, so looks like his paycheck is deposited twice a month,
然后他都会在第二天就把大量现金取出
and the day after each deposit he makes a big cash withdrawal.
每次取出的金额都不一样 但是都是1000美元上下
It's always different amounts, but always around a thousand.
这现金金额还挺大的
That's a lot of cash to have on hand. No?
对的 说不定是有赌博或者毒品问题
Yeah. Could be a sign of a gambling or drug issue.
嘿 大伙
- Yeah. - Hey, guys,
我调查了一下Coleman军士的电♥话♥记录和社交媒体账号♥
so I've been looking through Petty Officer Coleman's phone records and social media accounts,
我觉得我可能找到了他的女朋友
and I think I may have found his girlfriend.
太棒了
Great.
我现在就把她的信息发到你的手♥机♥里
I'm sending her info to your phones now.
谢谢你 Nell
Thanks, Nell.
- 谢了 - 没事
- Thanks. - You got it.
不好意思 打扰一下
Excuse me.
什么事
Yeah?
我是NCIS的Callen探员
Agent Callen, NCIS.
你在这栋楼里工作吗
You work at this building?
额 不如说是这栋楼为我工作 这栋楼是我的
Uh, more like this building works for me. I own it.
你就是我要找的人
You're just the guy I need. Listen, does, uh,
你的摄像头没坏吧
your surveillance system work?
当然没有
It sure does.
行 昨天晚上11点前 有一辆货车从这里开过
Look, there was a van that came through here last night just before 11:00.
我想要看看的摄像头有没有拍到它
I need to know if your camera might have picked it up.
行 没事
Yeah, no worries.
让我查查看
Let me check it out.
我看看
Here we go.
对 它拍到那辆货车
Yep, I got your van.
我需要你发给我那段视频
I need you to send me that video.
我负责前门
Okay, I'll go to the front door.
这栋楼的背后有一条小巷
There's an alley that runs alongside the backside of the building.
注意观察
Keep an eye on it.
看来你对这地方还挺熟悉
Sounds like you know this place pretty well.
这里是Fairfax 而我是在比佛利山庄长大的
It's Fairfax and I grew up in Beverly Hills.
哦 我是在德州长大 压根儿不懂你说的地方在哪里
Oh. I grew up in Texas, so I don't know what any of that means.
哥们 Supreme Diamond FourTwoFou Flight Club
Man, Supreme, Diamond, FourTwoFour, Flight Club.
我们高中的时候天天去
In high school, we practically lived here.
高中生就买♥♥这些东西 比佛利山庄的小孩可真有钱啊
Buying that stuff in high school? That's some rich Beverly Hills kid living.
都是一帮富二代罢了
It ain't rich kid living if you earned it yourself.
那你干什么了 等等 让我猜猜看
What was your gig? Wait, let me guess.
你把你头发拉直了
You straightened your hair,
做了黑色的指甲 黑色的眼影 是个潮人
black nails, black eye shadow, made a killing at Hot Topic.
我是个演员
I was an actor.
等等 什么 真的吗 你演了什么
Wait? What? For real? What were you in?
那要你好好调查了
Looks like you have some investigating to do,
Rountree探员
Agent Rountree.
Rachelle Chung 我们是联邦探员
Rachelle Chung? It's federal agents.
我们有一些问题要问你
We have to ask you some questions.
她跑了 她要从后门溜了
We got a runner! She's going out the back door.
哦
Oh!
我看到她了
I got her.
NCIS 停下来
NCIS. Stop!
NCIS 停下来
NCIS. Stop.
别做任何会让你自己后悔的事情 Rachelle
Don't do anything you're gonna regret, Rachelle.
我想她应该不会
I think that ship has sailed.
你觉得你能跑到哪去
Where'd you think you were gonna go?
Nell 一辆货车从仓库那里把Rachelle接走了
Nell, a van picked up Rachelle from the warehouse.
没拍到车牌号♥ 但是驾驶员和乘客都被拍得很清楚
There's no plates, but I did get a pretty clear image of the driver and a passenger.
我现在就把拍到的发给你
I'm gonna send it to you now.
收到 我这就去查
Copy that. I'll run them.
希望能够查出驾驶员的身份
Hopefully, we can get an I.D. On this getaway driver.
这地方火灰一大堆呢
Yeah. This place is still disgusting from fire ash.
需要一场大雨
L.A. Needs a good heavy rain.
那挺好 还能有更多的泥石流
Great. More mudslides.
Anna还在做志愿者的事情
Anna still doing that volunteer thing?
对的 她这几天就要去那
Yeah, she's supposed to go in a couple days.
你对此感觉怎么样
How you feel about that?
这段时间能在一起挺好的
It's been good having this time together.
- 这样吗 - 我会想她的
- Yeah? - I'll miss her.
那挺好
That's good.
是的
Yeah.
对 挺好的
Yeah. Really good.
你觉得Coleman真的会因为
Yeah, look, you really think that Coleman was murdered
为了掩盖几件被偷的衣服和鞋子就被谋杀吗
just to cover up some stolen clothing and sneakers?
这些东西在二手市场上能卖♥♥几十万呢
The stuff in there is worth a few hundred grand on the resale market.
这些鞋子和衣服能卖♥♥几十万
A few hundred grand for-for sneakers and clothing?
- 对的 几十万 - 行
- Yeah. Few hundred grand. - Okay.
这个世界上有些东西我能理解
There are parts of this world that I understand
但有些东西 我永远都不能理解
and parts that I will never understand.
那没事
Yeah. That's good,
因为这世界上也总有些东西永远不能理解你
'cause there are parts of the world that will never understand you.
而我 能理解你
Me, on the other hand, I understand you.
Claudia Lazzez
Claudia Lazzez?
对的
Yes?
我们是NCIS的 我是DeChamps探员 她是Blye探员
We're from NCIS. I'm Special Agent DeChamps. This is Special Agent Blye.
找我有什么事情吗
What can I do for you?
你认识Terry Coleman吗
Did you know a Terry Coleman?
我认识吗
"Did" I know him?
等等 Terry出什么事情了吗
Wait, what-what's wrong with Terry?
我很遗憾要告诉您
Uh, I'm sorry to have to tell you this,
但Terry昨晚被杀害了
but... Terry was found dead last night.
他死了
Dead?
我们认为Terry是被谋杀的
We believe Terry was murdered.
谋杀
Murdered?
我们很希望你能够帮助我们找到凶手
We'd really appreciate your help in trying to find who did this to him.
当然 我绝对会尽我最大的力来帮助你们
Of course. I'll-I'll help you in any way that I can.
但我这几周都没有和Terry说过话了
But I haven't spoken to Terry in the past few weeks, after...
自从我们分手了之后
after we broke up.
你知道有什么事情可能会让Terry被谋杀吗
Look, was there anything about Terry's life that would have led him to be murdered?
没有
No.
他一直是个很好的人
He was such a good man.
每隔几周 他都会取出大量现金
Every couple of weeks, he made a large cash withdrawal.
你觉得有可能是因为他有赌博或者毒品问题吗
Do you have any reason to believe he gambled or had a substance abuse issue?
不 完全不是这样的原因
No, it wasn't anything like that.
是Terry在海军的兄弟 Jay 他有很严重的创伤后应激障碍
Terry's Navy buddy, Jay, suffered from severe PTSD.
他一年前自杀了
He killed himself about a year ago.
我很抱歉听到这样的事情
I'm sorry.
Terry一直在救济Jay的妻子和儿子
Terry was supporting Jay's wife and son,
然后让自己欠了不少债
and he was going into debt doing it.
我感觉自己像个婊♥子♥
I feel like such a bitch.
我们因为这件事情吵了不少架
We argued about that.
我只希望他在照顾别人之前
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表