It can't be Arkady. He has obvious links to Callen.
好吧 但是Kirkin
Yeah, but Kirkin?
别啊 他 他让我感到非常
Come on. He just... He just makes me feel so...
特别
Special?
脏
Dirty.
像只肮脏的鸟 算了无所谓
Like a dirty bird. It doesn't matter.
你知道吗 无所谓了
You know what? It doesn't matter.
就算我们想找到他 也找不到 因为不知道他在哪
Even if we wanted to find him, we couldn't, 'cause we have no idea where he is.
没关系 Fatima已经找到了 而且发给你了
That's okay, because Fatima already has a location and sent it to you.
Fatima
Fatima!
宝贝 你是唯一能说服他和我们合作的人
Sweetie, you are the only one who can convince him to work with us.
- 宝宝 - 干嘛
- Baby? - What?
求你了
Please?
别用那种声音对我说话
Don't use that voice with me.
好我同意了
Okay, yes.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这才是我的小蜜罐
That's my baby honeypot.
是 我是你的小蜜罐
That's right, I am. I'm your little honeypot.
当他把我杀了的时候你要记住这一点
Remember that when he kills me.
喂
Hello?
我一辈子都在为这个国家服务
I have spent my entire life serving this country.
你们到底怎么想的
What is wrong with you people?
我好像记得你说服过我们
I seem to recall you convincing us
用一具躺在高尔夫球车上的尸体做诱饵
to use a dead body on a golf cart as a decoy.
那不是一回事 这是个糟糕的计划
That was different. This is a terrible plan.
糟糕的计划也比没计划好
A terrible plan is better than no plan.
不 糟糕的计划就是糟糕的计划 因为它很糟糕
No, a terrible plan is a terrible plan-- hence the "Terrible" Part.
不管是不是糟糕的计划 这是我们唯一的计划了
Well, terrible plan or not, it's the only plan we have.
我们唯一能成功的机会就是动作要快
The only chance we have of it working is if it happens fast
然后我们迫使他们迅速做出反应
and we force them to react quickly.
你们都被Hetty下药了吧
You have all drunk Hetty's Kool-Aid.
我不明白发生什么事了
I don't understand what's going on.
- 我们要转移你的位置 - 为什么
- We're moving your location. - Why?
为了保护你
It's for your protection.
等我们到了安全屋会解释一切的
I'll explain everything once we get to the safe house
我以为我在这里很安全
I thought I was safe here.
出了点事表明这里不再安全了
There's been an incident that suggests otherwise.
把你安全带系上
Put your seat belt on.
遇到什么事都别停 他一安全就联♥系♥我
Don't stop for anything. Call me once he's secure.
快走
Go, go, go!
快起开
Oh, get the hell off of me.
感觉如何 上将
How you feeling, Admiral?
除了你说服我加入这个可笑的计划 让我感到羞愧之外
Besides the shame of having you talked me into this cockamamie plan?
恕我直言 上将
Well, with all due respect, Admiral,
我记得你说服过我们用尸体来吸引注意力
I seem to remember you convincing us to use a corpse as a distraction.
我就有一次利用尸体做了件好事
One time I put a dead body to good use,
然后你们这帮人就抓着不放了
and you people just can't let it go.
我们曾经清空了Banja Luka的一整个停尸间来制♥造♥
Hell, we once emptied the entire morgue in Banja Luka to create a whole...
Banja Luka 波黑第二大城市
算了 时代不同了
Oh, never mind. It was a different time.
真是万幸
Thankfully.
- 谢谢 - 不 这样不行
- Thanks. - No. This is not working!
脱下来 我不喜欢
T-Take it off. I hate it.
- 我说了 快脱下来 - Kirkin
- I said, take it off! - Kirkin?
Kirkin
Kirkin?
嘿 伙计
Hey, buddy.
啊
Ah.
Marty
Marty!
额
Uh...
欢迎来到Kirkin之家
welcome to the House of Kirkin.
不 这是 我对羊绒过敏
- Nah, that's... I'm allergic to cashmere. - Um, yeah,
Martin是一名洛杉矶警官
Martin is an LAPD officer.
其实已经不是了
Not, actually, anymore.
他们炒你鱿鱼了
They fired you?
没有 我只是 我现在全职为NCIS工作
No, no, I'm just, uh, I'm working for NCIS full-time now.
- 他们炒你鱿鱼了 - 不不不
- They fired you? - No. No, no
他们没有炒我鱿鱼 我把他们炒了
they didn't fire me. I fired them.
- 哈 - 对
- Hah... - Yeah. Yeah.
现在他是一个非常秘密的特工了
And now he is a very secret agent.
- 我现在是调查员 - 好吧 见到你真不错
- I'm an investigator. - Well, it's good to see you.
- 嗯 见到你也不错 - 不过
- Yeah, no, it's good to... see you, too. - But-but...
- 你 你觉得怎么样 - 我 我觉得怎么样
- what-what do you think? - What-what do I... what do I think?
我觉得什么怎么样
What do I think about what?
我甚至不确定我看到的这些是什么鬼
I'm not even sure what I'm looking at.
我一辈子
All my life...
都在索取 索取 索取
...has been take, take, take,
- 索取 现在 - 你是个索取家
- take, and now... - You're a taker.
我试着去奉献
I'm trying to give back.
- 通过我的艺术 - 哦 通过你的艺术
- With my art. - Oh, with your art.
通过我的艺术和时装
Through my art and fashion.
时 装
F-Fashion?
- 我成为了一名时装设计师 - 噢 我的
- I've become a fashion designer. - Oh... my.
我一直对服装很着迷而且
I always loved clothes and, uh,
我的品味无可挑剔
I have impeccable taste.
所以为什么不与世界
So why not share this
- 分享这一切呢 - 嗯 真不错
- with the world? - Yeah, no, that's good.
- 嗯 - 你想不想看看
- Yeah. - Would you like to see
- 我的收藏品 - 噢 我当然想看看
- some of my collection? - Oh. Yeah, no, I definitely would like to see
你的整个收藏了
th-the whole... collection.
虽然我很害怕这么说 额
As much as I dread saying this, I, uh...
- 我需要你帮个小忙 - 没问题 Martin
- I need a favor. - Of course, Martin.
你知道你永远都可以指望我
You know you can always count on me.
太好了
- Great. - Yeah.
或许我们可以互相帮助
Perhaps we can help each other.
好
Okay.
从车里出来
Get out of the vehicle!
趴下
Get down.
跪下
On your knees!
动手
Go!
走走走
Go, go, go!
放轻松 大尉
Relax, Captain.
你现在安全了
You're safe now.
发生什么事了
What happened?
她发誓说她什么都不知道
She swore she didn't know anything.
或许她就是什么都不知道
Maybe she didn't.
他们已经清洗好了 简单高效
死者是海军上将Hollis Kilbride
The victim, Navy Admiral Hollis Kilbride,
他在上车的时候被枪杀了
was shot and killed while getting into his car.
有报道称Kilbride被确认为俄♥罗♥斯♥特工
There have been reports that Kilbride was identified as a Russian agent,
但是截至目前海军和国♥务♥院♥都没有确认此消息
but, so far, neither the Navy or State Department have confirmed that
我们还在等待官方报道
and we are still waiting for an official report.
你及时把他救了出来
Gonchgarov大尉
Captain Gonchgarov,
这是Anatoli Kirkin
Anatoli Kirkin.
啊
Ah.
给 请喝
这是什么情况
What is going on here?
我们救了你
救了我什么
你认识被杀的那个人吗
Did you know this man that was killed?
不 我怎么会认识他
No. How would I know him?
他是我们的人
He was one of ours.
有人把他的身份泄露给了美国人 现在他死了
Someone leaked his identity to the Americans, and now he's dead.
我们不知道是美国人干的 还是我们自己人干的
We don't know if it was them or one of our own people.
不是我♥干♥的
It-it wasn't me.
是俄♥罗♥斯♥情报部门里的人干的
Well, it was someone from Russian intelligence.
自从你的飞机来了之后
Everything we have built here is in jeopardy
我们在这里建立的一切变得岌岌可危
since that little stunt with your airplane.
我跟这件事没一点关系
I-I'm not part of any of this.
我和俄♥罗♥斯♥情报部门没有关系
I have nothing to do with Russian intelligence.
求你了 我只是想在美国生活
Please, I-I just want to live in America.
哦 那你是个叛徒了
Oh, so you're a traitor?
所以
So...
这出好戏起作用了吗
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表