我 我就是 肋骨有点问题
Yeah, no, I got a, I got a, a rib thing.
- 我觉得可能是断了 - 我就知道
- I think it may be broken. - I knew it.
- 或者裂了 - 你跟我撒谎
- Or fractured. - You lied to me.
- 我没撒谎 我只是 - 你撒谎了
- I didn't lie, I just - You lied,
- 没告诉你所有真♥相♥ - 但是我还是爱你
- withheld the total truth. - but I love you.
因为你不能
Because you can't-- oh...
- 这边疼吗 - 别用力
- Does it hurt right here? - Not too hard!
- 那 那是 - 真不好意思
- That's-that's the... - I'm so sorry.
这就是跟你老婆撒谎的下场
This is what happens when you lie to your wife.
- 感觉 - 嗯
- It feels like... - Yeah.
- 晚上好 - 嘿 你好吗
- Good evening. - Hey. How you doing?
应该能再好点
Could be better.
提升空间很大
Much better.
嗯 对你们镇子在森林野火中遭受的损失我深表遗憾
Yeah. I'm sorry for the losses your town took during the wildfires.
谢谢 我能帮你什么忙吗
Thanks. What can I help you with?
其实我是来给我女朋友惊喜的
Well, I'm actually here to surprise my girlfriend.
但是我需要知道她 住在哪个房♥间
But I need to know what room she's staying in.
那她不在这儿 今晚我这儿没有住客人
Well, she's not here. I'm empty tonight.
哦 重建美国小组已经离开了吗
Oh, did the Rebuild U.S. Group move on already?
你说谁
The who?
那个住在这儿帮你们重建的小组
The group that's been staying here to rebuild your town?
我不知道是谁告诉你的
I don't know who's been lying to you, man.
但是根本没有人来这儿帮我们重建
But ain't nobody been up here to help us rebuild.
我还是不要跟你一起去浮板瑜伽
I'm still not going to paddleboard yoga with you.
没有什么比浮板瑜伽更有洛杉矶特色的活动了
It doesn't get more L.A. than paddleboard yoga.
那如果下周末我要回洛杉矶的话
And if I'm coming back to L.A. Next weekend...
哦 你下周回来吗
Oh, you're coming back next week?
对
Yeah.
我有好多话要跟你说
There's a lot I want to catch you up on.
太好了 Kam 一切都还好吗
Okay, that's great, Kam. Everything okay?
嗯 嗯 一切都好 很好
Yeah, yeah, everything's good, really good.
我要挂了
I got to go.
爱你哦 爸爸
Love you, Dad.
我也爱你 宝贝 再见
I love you, too, baby. See you soon.
嗯
Okay.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表