Excuse me while I take this. Just hang tight.
嘿 Nell怎么了
Hey, Nell, what's up?
嘿Kens 顺利吗
Hey, Kens, how's it going?
嗯 你看过义海雄风吗
Well, have you seen A Few Good Men?
A Few Good Men: 义海雄风 该片讲述年轻的美国海军律师卡菲
为两位被控犯谋杀罪的海军陆战队员洗脱罪名、伸张正义的故事
这案子跟它完全相反
'Cause it's the exact opposite of that
更像是一集混合了"Judge Judy"和床垫广♥告♥的综艺
Actually it's more like an episode of Judge Judy mixed with a mattress commercial.
Judge Judy: 96年9月起 女法官Judy的法庭被搬上电视
"Judge Judy"节目处理的民事诉讼均是真实案例
Harris情况怎么样了
Any word on Harris's condition?
嗯 他挺过手术了
Well, he made it out of surgery,
但是可能存在永久性的脑损伤
but he may have suffered permanent brain damage.
- 这不是什么好消息 - 不 一点也不好
- That's not good. - No, it's definitely not good.
但是还有 Sam发现有人在监视Harris
But get this-- Sam found evidence that someone had Harris under surveillance.
而且Harris有一个好朋友 叫Keilani Kim
And that Harris had a close friend named Keilani Kim
在穆古点给海军当会计
who works as an accountant for the Navy at Point Mugu.
哈 有点意思了
Huh, the plot thickens.
情况远不止如此 所以我尝试联♥系♥她
And it just keeps getting thicker, so I tried to contact her.
结果发现 她已经好几天没有去上班了
Turns out, she hasn't shown up for work in several days.
她上司在来的路上 会和我们谈谈
Her superior is on his way here now to speak with us.
但我想没准你可以绕回来
But I'm thinking maybe you could circle back here,
带上Fatima 去查查Keilani的住处 看看能不能找到她
pick up Fatima, go check out Keilani's place and try to locate her.
哦 天啊 等一下
Oh, gosh, hold on a second.
嘿嘿嘿 你要去哪儿
Hey, hey, hey, where do you think you're going?
哦 我们没什么可说的了 探员Bile
Oh, we're done here, Agent Bile.
是探员Blye 你这个傲慢的小...
It is Agent Blye, you condescending little...
难以置信
Unbe-freaking-lievable.
怎么样
Well?
所有我们尝试获取的信息都被抹掉了
Everything we were hoping to access has been wiped--
GPS 联♥系♥人 通话记录
GPS, contacts, phone records,
甚至发动机的故障诊断
even the engine diagnostics.
应该说 车祸之前的所有数据都没有
In fact, there is no data prior to the crash.
- 你在逗我 - 没有
- You're kidding me. - Nope.
但也不是一无所获
And here's the kicker:
有人黑进了汽车的电脑系统
someone hacked into the car's computer.
全部都是远程操作
It was all done remotely.
你认为他们在隐藏什么
What do you think they're trying to hide from us?
不知道
Not sure.
也许有人事后才想起来抹掉数据 仅仅是确保不会被抓到
Maybe somebody wiped it as an after thought, just to be safe.
我 我没明白
I-I don't think I follow.
很有可能策划这起车祸的人
There's a good chance that whoever did this
和Sam发现暗中监视Harris的
also planted the hidden surveillance cameras
是同一个人
that, uh, Sam foundat Harris's house.
是个合理的假设
That's a reasonable assumption.
如果Harris一直被监视
So if Harris was being watched,
他们很有可能知道他要去见Sam
they probably knew he was meeting with Sam.
然后
Okay...
是这样 如果有人远程侵入了车载电脑
Look, if someone had remote access to the vehicle's onboard computers,
理论上 他们就能控制车上的所有系统
they theoretically could control every system in the car.
他们才可能是想撞死Sam的人
They could have been the ones who tried to run Sam down.
他们将气囊和安全带都破坏掉
After tampering with the airbag and the seat belts,
希望能同时杀了他们两个
in the hopes of killing both of them.
把Rountree叫回来
Get Rountree back in here.
- 我去通知Nell和其他人 - 好的
- I'll update Nell and the others. - Okay.
求你给我分配点别的活儿吧
Please tell me you have something else for me to do.
你运气挺好
You're in luck.
Harris的车载系统被黑了
Harris's car was hacked,
而且他有一个为海军工作的朋友也失踪了
and a friend of his who works for the Navy is missing.
我们要去Oxnard查查她住的地方
We're headed to Oxnard to check her place out,
看能不能找到她的下落
see if we can find her.
Oxnard
Oxnard?
嘿 你不是说你想找点别的事干吗
Hey, you said you wanted something else to do.
是 但是我没想出城啊
Yeah, but I wasn't planning on leaving the state.
得了吧 你可以在一小时内到那里和我们会合
Oh, please. You can meet us there in under an hour.
好吧 地址发给我然后我会
Yeah. Send me the address and I'll be...
等等 别挂断 Fatima
Wait. Hold on. Hold on, Fatima.
嘿 不好意思
Yo. Excuse me.
请问你要干什么
What are you doing?
- 我们要转移他 - 转移到哪里
- We're moving him. - Where?
三楼
Third floor.
为什么
Why?
他们没告诉我原因 只告诉了我地点
They don't tell me why.They just tell me where.
请让我看看你的证件
Let me see some I.D.
那你是谁
And who are you?
我是联邦探员
I'm a federal agent, big dog.
好
Yeah.
等一下 我的证件在推车上
Just a sec. It's on my cart.
他的名字是Gary Garrison
His name is Gary Garrison.
是在叫Cryton Avionics的公♥司♥工作的计算机工程师
He's a computer engineer who works for a company called Cryton Avionics.
他和Donald Harris有什么关系
What's his connectionto Donald Harris?
- 我还指望你来告诉我呢 - 额 他现在还不能说话
- You tell me. - Eh, he's not talking.
Donald Harris的会计公♥司♥和Cryton Avionics有合作吗
Does Donald Harris's accountingfirm work with Cryton Avionics?
- 没有 - 你确定
- Nope. - You sure?
除非他们的律师在骗我们
Not unless their lawyer's lying to us.
Sam正在赶往Cryton Avionics的路上
Sam's heading to Cryton Avionics now,
所以我们可以等到那时再看 但同时
so we'll see what they have to say. But, in the meantime,
我会派人来把这位计算机工程师带走
I'm sending someone to pick up your new little friend.
行 还需要我去Oxnard吗
All right. Still want me to go to Oxnard?
事实上 Kensi和Fatima已经去那里了
Actually, Kensi and Fatima are heading there now.
我需要你好好看着Harris
I really need you to stick with Harris.
很明显有人想杀害他
It's clear that somebody wants this guy dead.
好的 我看看是否可以让他以别名转移到其他房♥间
Yeah. I'll see if I can get him moved to another room under an alias.
这是个好办法 还有
That's a great idea. And, hey,
如果你发现任何可疑的事情 任何事情
if you see anything suspicious, anything at all,
都告诉我 可以吗
let me know, okay?
好的
You know it.
舒服吗
You comfortable?
要我给你带些什么吗
Can I get you anything?
喝的 或者小零食
Something to drink, maybe a light snack?
我要律师
Lawyer.
哦 你会有大把时间和你的律师讲话的
Oh, you're gonna get plenty of time to talk to your lawyer,
还有法官 联邦检察官
the judge, federal prosecutor,
还有狱友
the boys on the prison yard,
你狱房♥的室友
your new cellmate,
说不定还有 笔友
maybe even a... lonely pen pal.
不好意思中校 让你久等了
Commander, sorry I'm late.
没事 我刚到
Not at all. Just rolled in myself.
- 谢谢你 Castor - 没事
- Thanks, Castor. - No problem.
请介绍一下 Keilani Kim
So, tell me about... Keilani Kim.
Keilani
Keilani?
你是她的上级 很明显 她缺席好几天了
You're her supervisor. Apparently, she's been absent for a few days.
她不是军人
She's a civilian.
尽管她为海军工作 但她不像我们一样服从纪律
Even though they work for the Navy, they don't always share our degree of discipline.
所以你的意思是她经常缺席
Are you suggesting that she's routinely absent?
确实偶尔会
On occasion, yeah.
总是会有些事情耽搁
There was always some sort of drama at home--
男朋友啊 狗啊 不讲道理的房♥东啊
boyfriends, dogs, a mean landlord.
这些没被记录在她的档案里啊
That's not in her file.
没有 我想对这些平民宽容一点
No. I tend to be a little more lenient on the civilians,
因为他们并不像我们海军一样有责任感
'cause they don't have the same sense of responsibility as Navy personnel.
而且我挺喜欢Keilani的 她是个好下属
Plus, I liked Keilani. She was a good worker.
但你刚刚还告诉我动不动就缺席
You just told me that she's frequently absent.
但她在工作时是个好下属
When she was at work.
而且她总能弥补上缺席的时间
And she always made up for any lost time.
但现在事后诸葛亮了
Hindsight's 20/20 though, right?
什么意思
How's that?
她是一个会计 理应只负责数字
She's an accountant. A number cruncher.
但她经常问一下关于技术 后勤的问题
But she asked a lot of questionsabout our technology, logistics.
这没有让你觉得很奇怪吗
That didn't raise any suspicions?
我以为她只是好奇
Thought she was just curious.
因为她是在让自己更好理解她工作的背景下问的
It was always asked in the context of understanding her job better.
她有获取机密信息的权限吗
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表