这是Kirkin一直想要的
That's what Kirkin wanted all along.
对 这是Kirkin想要的 所以是谁杀了那只海豚
Yeah, it is what Kirkin wanted. So who murdered the dolphin?
我们之中没有人会这样做
None of our men would do that.
Henry
Henry.
Henry
Henry?
我本来是在射那个训练师
I was shooting at trainer guy.
那时光线很暗
It was dark.
那只海豚
The dolphin?
你枪杀了一只海豚
You shot a dolphin?
而且那时有雾气
And it was foggy.
那两条船不停地颠簸着
The two boats were bopping and bopping.
是摇摆着 你个白♥痴♥
It's "Bobbing," You stupid son of a bitch.
谁会杀了一只海豚啊
Who kills a dolphin?
噢 好家伙
Oh, hell yes.
你杀一只海豚
You kill a dolphin,
你就被鲨鱼杀
you die with the sharks.
不 不要
No. No!
鲨鱼就是这样 Henry
That's the thing about sharks, Henry.
你不会有感觉的
You won't feel a thing.
救我出去啊
Get me out of here!
我需要帮忙 求你了
I need help! Please!
事情本来会更糟
Well, that could have gone a lot worse.
长官 那是你的版本「干得好」吗
Is that your version of "A job well done," Sir?
我们还不能太沾沾自喜
Let's not get too self-congratulatory.
还有几只失踪的俄♥罗♥斯♥海军海豚
There is still the matter of several missing Russian Navy dolphins.
更不用说
Not to mention
Deeks被塞了个犯罪组织
Deeks was bequeathed an organized crime syndicate.
两件事只有在这个办公室才能发生
Two things that could only happen in this office.
这里是一个特别的地方 长官
Well, it is a special place, sir.
如果你要这么说的话
If you say so.
时间到了 Jones 我要的文件呢
Time's up, Jones. Where's my paperwork?
如果这是你的谈判策略 你就做错事了
If this is your idea of a negotiating ploy, you have misplayed your hand.
我不和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥或者行动主管谈判
I don't negotiate with terrorists or operations managers.
我不想要Hetty的工作 长官
I don't want Hetty's job, sir.
那你想要什么
What do you want?
我今天过得很辛苦
Today was rough for me.
听着 你不欠我任何解释 好吗
Look, you don't owe me any explanations, okay?
我想让你明白为什么每年的这一天
I want you to understand why every year on this day,
我不想待在这
I am not going to be fun to be around.
好的
Okay.
所以 你看了我在CW上的剧集 对吧
So... you watched my CW show, right?
每一集
Every episode.
所以 你还记得 额 那个节目的明星吗 Leilani
So, you remember the, um, the star of the show, Leilani?
那个死去的女孩
Yeah, the girl that died.
她是我最好的朋友
She was my best friend.
而且不是那种
And not in the...
在Ins上亲吻脸颊的好朋友
IG blowing-kisses kind of way.
她曾经是
She was...
我的闺蜜 你知道吗
my girl, you know?
不管怎么样她都会支持我
She had my back no matter what.
那很好
That's awesome.
然后 有一天晚上 我们
And, one night, we're, um...
我们在本尼迪克特峡谷的聚会里 在山上
we're at this party in Benedict Canyon, way up in the hills.
我告诉她
And I told her
她不应该开车
that she shouldn't drive.
但她只对我笑了笑
But she just gave me that smile,
然后她说
and she said,
你买♥♥美爵车是为了开啊 姑娘
"You don't buy Mercs not to drive them, girl."
我本来可以拿走她的钥匙
I could have taken her keys,
把她关在屋子里
locked her in a room.
- 听着 你不能对你自己那样 - 除了坐进她车里
- Listen, you can't beat yourself up for that. - I could have done a million things
我本来有无数选择的
besides get in that car with her.
雾蒙蒙的 路上很滑
It was foggy, and the road was slick.
我们什么都没撞到
We didn't even hit anything.
那时很安静
It was so quiet.
我们就只是
We just...
翻离了公路
flew off the road,
掉进了山谷
into the canyon.
之后 我不会当演员了
After that, I never acted again.
我改变了生命中的所有东西
I changed everything about my life.
你知道的 我 我了解了我的遗产 我的宗教
You know, I... I learned about my heritage, my religion.
我摆脱了一切无关紧要的东西 这些不重要
I got rid of everything that didn't matter, that wasn't important.
我只是想让你知道
I just wanted you to know.
嘿 谢谢你
Hey, thank you.
你的马车在等着呢 夫人
Your carriage awaits, my lady.
噢 我开那辆旧马车的可能性有多大
Oh, what are the chances of me driving that old carriage?
你以前开过高档跑车吗
Have you ever driven a high-end sports car before?
你有吗 在今天之前
Have you... before today?
我会让你知道我有很多模拟游戏的经验
I'll have you know I have a lot of simulated gaming experience.
有道理
Fair enough.
这次旅行我有一个条件
I have one condition for this trip.
噢 是吗 那是什么
Oh, yeah? What's that?
- 那些小胡子 - 小胡 小胡子
- The moustache. - The mous... the moustache?
需要刮掉
It's got to go.
哈 你在说什么
Go? Well, what are you...?
那辆车不够大 容不下我们仨
That car's not big enough for the three of us.
你有 你带来了
You have...? You brought it with you.
准备好了吗
You ready?
刮吧
Lay it on me.
噢
Ooh.
额
Uh...
- 我只是 - 请你不要
- I-I just... - Please don't.
你只会让这更令人不安
You'll only make it more disturbing.
啊噢
Whoops.
给 你可以完成的
Here. You can finish it.
别看着我
Don't look at me.
啊噢
Whoops.
东京
Tokyo.
你和Deeks会来探望我们吗
Yeah. You think you and Deeks might come visit?
当然会啊
Are you kidding? Of course.
我们还会待几星期才走
Good. We don't leave for a couple weeks, so
所以希望 不管怎样我们在那之前能全部团聚
hopefully, we can all get together before then anyway.
否则不会让你走的
Wouldn't let you leave otherwise.
嘿 我不在的时候你要多加小心
Hey, you be careful when I'm gone.
- 一直都会 - 好的
- Always. - Okay.
天呐 求你别让他开快车
Oh, God, please don't let him drive that thing too fast.
- 别担心 我不会的 - 好的
- Don't worry. I won't. - Okay.
好吧
Okay.
你确定你要离开
Are you sure about this?
不太确定 但这感觉像是机不可失的事
Nope, but it kind of feels like one of those now-or-never things.
是的
Yeah.
然后 我将会和Eric
And... I'll be all alone...
孤独地在东京 所以
in Tokyo... with Eric, so...
最多待六周吧
I give it six weeks max.
我会让他们把你的停车位留着
I'll have them save your parking spot.
谢谢
Thanks.
我想再看这地方最后一眼
I think I'm gonna go take one last look at this place.
你真应该看看 当我把他撞进那个池子时那哥们儿的脸
You should have seen that dude's face when I knocked him into the tank.
幻想鲨鱼咬他的脚丫子 吓尿了
Imaginary sharks biting at his toes. Sheer terror.
他得庆幸在那儿跳来跳去的时候我没有开枪打他
He's just lucky I didn't shoot him while he was in there bopping around.
他就这样 跳呀 跳呀
He's like, "Bopping and bopping."
- 哇 - 扎了
- Wow. - What?
只是好久没听到你大笑的声音了
Just been a long time since I've heard you laugh.
- 那个 - 是非常美妙的声音
- Well... - And it's a beautiful sound.
艰难的一年
It's been a tough year.
你知道的
You know,
如果我们现在回家 我们会遇到交通堵塞
if we go home now, we're just gonna hit traffic.
我冲浪板还在我卡车上
I still got my board in my truck.
海滩 冲浪
A little beach, a little surf.
来点儿炸玉米饼 来点儿冰啤酒
Some tacos, some cold beer.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表