《海军罪案调查处: 洛杉矶》前情提要
Hetty 哦 我的天啊 你在哪
Hetty, oh, my God, where are you?
我还能在哪 我需要你帮帮我
Nowhere I want to be. I need a favor.
Hetty 我不在这工作了
Hetty, I-I don't work here anymore.
但组里需要有人来处理这件事 我得走了
But the team needs someone to run point. I've got to go.
有时间我会跟进的 好运
I'll check in when I can. Good luck.
我的天 Hetty 不 不 不 等一下
Oh, my God, Hetty. No, no, no. Wait!
话说Eric去哪儿了
Where is Eric?
啊 他说是正在度假
Uh, he's... officially on vacation.
- 伙计们 怎么了 - FBI探员Rountree
- What's up, guys? - Hey. FBI Agent Rountree.
现在为NCIS干活了
Working with NCIS now.
你确定这地方没错
You sure this is the right place?
呃 是啊 邮件里就是这个地址
Uh, yeah, that was the address in the e-mail.
Hetty查过这货了
And Hetty vetted this guy?
我也努力想从Hetty那得到更多的消息 但是你懂的
I've been trying to get some more information out of her, but you know,
跟Hetty交流的越来越零散了
communications with Hetty have been even more sporadic
可以说是 她比平时还神秘了
and, let's say, cryptic than normal.
真搞不懂
I wonder why.
很明显 她有些要紧事要办
Well, clearly, she's involved in something crucial.
- 哦 我们做的不重要 - 不 当然重要
- Oh, and we're not? - No, of course we are.
我只是说 她现在做的事情更重要
I'm just saying that... whatever she's doing right now is of priority.
这能让你承担你不想承担的角色
And it conveniently forces you into assuming a role you didn't want.
嗯 我知道 但是她现在在理乱麻 等她回来就好了
Yeah, I know, but she was in a jam, and it's just till she gets back.
你真的信
You're sure about that?
我说 你仔细想想
I mean, think about it.
Hetty邀你见面
Hetty invites you to meet her,
还放你鸽子
then ghosts you before you get here.
我说 这不是Hetty第一次消失那么长时间
I mean, it's not like this is the first time Hetty has disappeared for an extended period of time.
但这是第一次让你做主之后消失这麽久
It's the first time she's done it after leaving you in charge.
她也是走投无路
Well, she was desperate.
你知道Hetty什么时候会没有那么一两点小心机
When have you known Hetty not to have an ulterior motive or two?
有六点
Or six.
她离开的越久
The longer she's away,
你主场的越久 你的经验和自信也越足
the longer you run the show, and the more confidence and experience you get.
那你觉得她想在她离开NCIS之后
So, you think she's trying to get me to submit for her job
由我来接任吗
when she finally decides to leave NCIS?
开场了
Showtime.
知道他想要什么吗
Any idea what this guy wants?
呃 不清楚
Uh, not specifically.
Hetty说 他有关系到国♥家♥安♥全♥的要紧资料
According to Hetty, he has information vital to national security.
为什么他不像别人一样通过邮件发过来呢
Why didn't he just put it in an e-mail like everybody else?
Sam
Sam?
Sam 怎么了
Sam, what's happening?
这杂种想撞我
Son of a bitch tried to run me over.
天啊 你还好吗
My God, are you okay?
没事 气死我了
No. I'm pissed.
打911
Call 911.
他需要一辆救护车
He's gonna need an ambulance
如果他继续干傻事就需要验尸官了
or a coroner if he tries anything else stupid.
噢 好的
Oh, great.
- 有什么事吗 - 当然 不
- Everything okay? - Yeah, no.
一切都很好 很好
Things are good. Things are really good.
你说很好的时候不是这样的 怎么了
That's not your"All good" Voice. What's going on?
我开始质疑我选择海底生物的眼光 你懂吗
I'm starting to question my choice in deep-sea predators, you know?
金色鲨鱼可能太闪耀了
Maybe the gold shark was too flashy.
或许应该选条青铜色的梭鱼
Maybe we should have gone with, like, a bronze barracuda.
看起来会像是俄♥罗♥斯♥寡头的老窝
Looks like the evil lair of a Russian oligarch.
俄♥罗♥斯♥寡头 大财主
这是什么东西
What's this?
噢 那个啊 没什么用
Oh, that? That's nothing.
警局那边搞了点改革
That's just a little police reform.
LAPD为了避免资金被抽回
LAPD is undergoing a public safety review
正在接受公共安全审查 意思就是要取消所有合作
to avoid defunding, and part of that is the cancellation of all partnerships.
联络员 像我就被召回了 就像Ford Pinto一样
Liaisons. I'm being recalled, like a Ford Pinto.
Ford Pinto 轿车因为安全问题在1976年被福特公♥司♥召回
- 什么时候 - 已经发生了 完成了
- When? - Already happened. Done-zo.
88了
Deuces.
再见
See ya.
- Deeks 这写着暂时 - 嗯哼
- Deeks, this says temporarily. - Uh-huh.
Hetty可以通过人搞定
Hetty can pull some strings.
谁都不知道Hetty在哪儿呢
Nobody even knows where Hetty is.
没有什么是她一个电♥话♥无法解决的问题
There's nothing she can't fix with a phone call, right?
还有就是我会有个为期一天的新搭档咯
And plus, I could kind of use a new partner for a day.
没有冒犯的意思 哥们儿 你的音乐品味快要折磨死我了
No offense, buddy, but your musical tastes are killing me.
我认为确实有不成文的规定
I think it's actually required by law
你必须一起唱「Journey」的歌♥
that you have to sing along with Journey.
这没影响到你吧
This isn't really bothering you, is it?
噢 亲爱的 这么想
Oh, come on, babe. Look.
- 最坏的情况是 - 好吧
- Worst-case scenario... - Okay....
- 你从警局辞职 - 没错
- you quit the force. - Yup.
- 你参加FLETC - 对的
- You attend FLETC. - Right.
FLETC 是联邦执法培训中心的缩写
然后你就成为全职的NCIS探员了
And you become a full-time NCIS agent.
没错啊 然后他们就可以把我分配到世界上的任意一个地方
Yeah. Then they can transfer me any place in the world.
有可能会安排到 摩加迪沙 或 或 或者
Could end up in Mogadishu or-or-or...
巴斯托 或者 爱荷华州
Barstow or Iowa.
你真的认为Hetty会让这样的事情发生嘛
Do you actually think Hetty would let that happen?
- 可能啊 因为没人想去 - 也许这是件好事
- Yeah, nobody wants to go... - And look, maybe this is a good thing.
对吧 也许是时候你该成为我们中的一员了
Right? Maybe it's time that you become one of us.
当然 假如 你可以通过训练的话
Assuming, of course, you can pass the training.
- 7个俯卧撑和 - Fatima 你好
- The seven push-ups and... - Hi, Fatima.
- 替我向她问好 - 什么
- Tell her I said hi. - What?
你告诉她 我在问候她了嘛
Did you tell her I said hi?
他没事儿吧
Is he okay?
好的 没问题 我马上过去 再见
Yeah, of course. I'll be right there. Bye.
发生什么了
What happened?
昨晚有人想驾车撞死Sam
Somebody tried to run down Sam last night.
什么 谁啊
What? Who?
我不知道 不过我绝对会去找出答案
I don't know, but I'm sure as heck gonna find out.
- 我和你一起去 - 不 你要留在这里
- I'm coming with you. - No. You are gonna stay here, okay?
这事儿也会过去的 再说了 当我回来的时候
This, too, shall pass,and plus, when I, uh,
我希望这个地方干净的能闪闪发光
get back, I want this place sparkling.
- 嗨 帮我个忙吧 - 怎么了
- Hey, do me a favor? - Yeah.
小心点
Be careful.
肯定的
Always
- 随时通知我 - 好的
- And keep me posted! - Yup.
你可以给我发短♥信♥或者发抖音
You can send me a text or a TikTok.
开车的人叫Donald Harris 36岁 单身 没有前科
The driver's name is Donald Harris, 36, single, no priors.
是一名注册会计师 在Westwood的一家会计事务所工作
He's a CPA who works for an accounting firm in Westwood.
据称他拥有对我们国♥家♥安♥全♥至关重要的的信息
Who supposedly has information vital to our national security?
据Hetty所说 他在我们的举报热♥线♥上留了消息
According to Hetty, he left a message on our tip line.
他所在的事务所 有军方合同嘛
Does his firm handle military contracts?
没有 根据我所发现的信息
Nope. And from what I can find,
他们是一个普通单位 主要负责小型企业和个人纳税
they're a modest operation dealing mostly with small businesses and personal taxes.
我猜它也许只是什么大项目的前排伪装
Well, I suppose it could be a front for something bigger.
看看你能不能拿到他们的客户清单
See if you can get a list of their clientele.
好的
Will do.
如果这个家伙想要和我们见面 为什么他会想要驾车撞Sam
If this guy wanted to meet with us, why would he try and run down Sam?
也许他被吓到了
Maybe he got spooked.
那为什么不开走呢
So why not just drive away?
这的确是重点
It's a good point.
你认为这是一个圈套
You think it was a setup?
可能的
Possibly.
这家伙和我们有什么仇啊
What's this guy's beef with us?
现在很难说 但是我们每个人都能拉出一张仇家清单
Difficult to say at this point, but we have all accumulated a list of enemies.
好吧 我猜 我也将会拉出一张来
Well, I guess I have that to look forward to.
这可是这份工作众多的福利之一
One of the many perks of this job.
希望这家伙能撑过来 他就可以告诉我们他到底想干嘛
Well, hopefully, this guy'll pull through. He can tell us what the hell he is up to.
很不幸 他还在被抢救当中
Unfortunately, he's still in the ER.
我知道的是他还未脱离危险
He was still in critical condition last time I checked.
他得接受手术 但他的情况还不稳定 不能转移
They need to get him into surgery, but he's not stable enough to move yet.
没有系安全带让他受伤严重
Got pretty banged up for not wearing that seat belt.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表