Her methods, mm, pretty much
她所做的每一件事都是永无止境的谜
everything she ever did is a never-ending mystery
并且我痛苦地意识到 我无法解决
that I'm becoming painfully aware I am incapable of solving.
那就不去解决
Then don't.
不去解决
Don't.
别试着去解决
Don't try and solve it.
不要试着去填补她那四码半
Stop trying to fill her simultaneously big
但却永远也填不满的鞋
yet size four-and-a-half shoes?
我只是想知道她看中了我身上的哪点
I just wish I knew what she saw in me.
或者 我只是她的唯一选择罢了
Or... if I was her only option.
不管怎样 这些是给我的
Anyhoo, those for me?
对 今天在犯罪现场那个跟基♥地♥组♥织♥有关的人上找到的
Yeah. Found these at the, uh, scene today from our Al-Qaeda associate.
- 你能在这上面找到些什么吗 - 行 我看看
- You think you can find out what's on them? - Yeah. I'll take a look.
- 周一见 - 周一见
- I'll see you Monday. - Yeah. See you Monday.
你还好吗
You okay?
生理上吗 还行
Physically? Yes.
心理上
Emotionally?
我不知道哪个更糟
I'm not sure what's worse,
是我的拳击水平 还是我越发怀疑你是不是对我放水了
my sparring or the growing suspicion that you actually went easy on me.
我只是想让你安全回家
I just wanted to make sure you could get home.
带着一条被打断的腿可不方便开车
Kind of hard to drive with a broken leg.
或者两条
Or two.
我想说这挺有趣的
So, I'd like to say this was fun, but, um...
但事实上我完全说不出口
it was anything but.
你说是就是吧
Speak for yourself.
周末愉快
So, have a good weekend.
你也是
You, too.
你觉得
You know...
下周五晚上我们一起出去吃个饭怎么样
maybe next Friday night we could grab a bite to eat instead.
在你把我揍一顿之前还是之后
Before or after you beat me up?
你来决定
Your call.
一顿晚饭加头破血流
Dinner and a head injury?
这我怎么会拒绝呢
How could I say no?
好的 那周五见了
Great. I'll see you next Friday, then.
好的
All right.
完成了
It's done.
哦 太棒了
Oh, yeah.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
额 我在
Oh, I, um...
我只是路过来拿点东西
was just stopping by to grab a few things
在我去TSCM训练之前
before I went to TSCM training.
我之前注意到了一个松的螺丝 所以
I noticed a loose screw, so...
只是想出于安全检查一下
just wanted to check it out for safety.
小心一点总是好的 不过现在看来没事 挺稳的
You know, you can never be too careful. But solid.
Callen可是有最好的螺丝刀哦 不过 你可别说是我告诉你的
Callen's has the best spin, but, uh, you didn't hear that from me.
你周六在这里干什么呢
What are you doing here on a Saturday?
所以你知道我们在Rashed身上找到的DVD吗
So you know those DVDs we found on Rashed?
它们其实都是同一基♥地♥组♥织♥宣传片的副本
It turns out they're all copies of the same al-Qaeda propaganda video.
所以 在我把它发给国土安♥全♥部♥之前 试着面部识别视频里的人
So, I'm trying to get a facial ID on the video before I send it over to Homeland Security.
哦 那硬盘里有什么
Oh. What's on the drive?
那你可问对问题了
Now, that, my friend, is the question.
我现在正在解码
I'm running decryption on it now.
看起来要花一段时间了
Looks like it's gonna take a while.
哦
Ooh!
我们面部识别到了一个人
And we have a match on facial ID.
额
Hmm.
这可不太妙
Well, that's not good.
出什么问题了
What's wrong?
额 我觉得系统可能出问题了
Huh. I think there must be some error in the system.
什么 为 为什么
What? Wh-Why?
面部识别的结果是Umar Hamid
The ID's coming up as Umar Hamid.
他是一个有名的基♥地♥组♥织♥领袖 在尼尼微省起家
He's a notable al-Qaeda commander based out of the Nineveh Governorate.
我之前知道这个视频是基♥地♥组♥织♥的 但我不知道
Now I knew the video was al-Qaeda. What I didn't know is...
死了
Deceased?
根据他的档案 他在2017年就死了
According to his file, he died back in 2017.
我不明白了
I don't understand.
炸♥弹♥袭击是在两周前
This bombing happened two weeks ago.
也许他们数码编辑了报纸 但是这部视频
I guess they could have digitally altered the newspaper, but still,
看上去很新
this video looks brand-new.
因为它确实很新 看到那个没
It's 'cause it is. See that?
- 那可是辆2021年的X450 - 嗯
- That's a 2021 X450. - Okay.
我最近一直物色一辆
I'm in the market for one.
像这样的美国卡车通过批发商流往世界各地
American trucks like these find their way into war zones
结果到了战区
from wholesalers who ship overseas.
所以如果这个视频是新的
So if this video is current,
那报告肯定错了
the report must be incorrect.
Umar Hamid还活着
Umar Hamid is still alive.
我们需要找出硬盘里有什么
We need to find out what's on that hard drive.
我知道今天是周六 但我要把队伍都给叫过来了
I know it's a Saturday, but I'm gonna have to call the team back in.
他就是个普通的洛杉矶男孩
He's just a regular L.A. Kid.
他干嘛要为了恐♥怖♥分♥子♥转移宣传资料
What's he doing moving propaganda material for a terrorist cell?
这些孩子可不会随便就变成自♥由♥战士的
Well, these kind of kids don't get turned into freedom fighters.
他们受到网上极端主义的感染变成了被利用的棋子
They get radicalized online and become disposable assets.
然后就堕落了
Yeah, leaving them to take the fall. Hmm.
好了 我去跟他聊聊
All right, I'll take a crack at him.
好的
All right.
特别探员Callen
Special Agent Callen.
我们又见面了
- We've met. - Hmm.
不跟你多废话了 Derek
I'm gonna cut to the chase here, Derek.
我们调查过你的网络活动了
We have been following your online activity.
我们知道你在洛杉矶和基♥地♥组♥织♥成员有来往
We know you've been in contact with an al-Qaeda terrorist cell here in Los Angeles.
而且我们也知道你昨天也不是去吃巴西莓果碗
And we also know that you weren't picking up acai bowls yesterday.
但我们不知道你是在和谁见面
But what we don't know is who you were meeting with.
所以如果你愿意帮我们的话 也许我们也可以帮你
So, if you'd like to help us, maybe we can help you.
我没有和任何人见面
I didn't meet anybody.
那是个情报秘密传递点
It was a dead drop.
为了传递什么
For what?
我不知道 你告诉我啊 我只是一个跑腿的
I don't know. You tell me. I was just the courier.
那你知道我们在哪里可找到卖♥♥家吗
Do you know where we can find the seller?
不
No.
但是相信我 他们会找到你的
But trust me, they're going to find you.
为什么你会这么说
Huh. Why do you say that?
卖♥♥家拿了钱
Well, the seller got their money,
但是买♥♥家没有收到货
but the buyer never got what they paid for.
所以他们会觉得被卖♥♥家忽悠了
So they're gonna think the seller ripped them off?
然后现在也没有人告诉他们发生了什么
And there's nobody to tell them otherwise.
哦 那你更有理由要和我们合作了
Oh, it's all the more reason to work with us,
除非你想让基♥地♥组♥织♥觉得你忽悠了他们
unless, of course, you wantal-Qaeda to think that you ripped them off.
他们不会这么想的
They wouldn't think that.
是不会 除非我们 故意放风说你这么做了
No, not unless we, uh, put the word out there that you did.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 Fatima 你在哪里
Hey, Fatima. Ooh! Where are you?
西达 我妈摔了一跤 然后可能髋关节骨折了
Cedars. My mom fell, and they think she might have broken her hip.
哦 她还好吧
Ooh. Is she okay?
还好吧 医生给了她止痛药
Yeah, they've given her something for the pain.
现在我们在等X光报告
Uh, we're just waiting on the X-rays.
我可以在她的事情解决之前 远程工作吗
Is it okay if I work remotely until I get her settled?
哦 当然 没问题
Oh, of course, no problem.
让她加油哦
Please tell her to hang in there, okay?
会的 谢谢
Will do. Thank you.
硬盘上有发现什么吗
How's it going with the, uh, drive?
我还在试着破解这玩意
Well, I'm still trying to break the encryption on this thing,
但是它有18TB
but it's, like, 18 terabytes,
所以如果我们能在明年之前破解都已经算运气好的了
so we'll be lucky if we can crack it before next year.
好的 收到 谢了兄弟
Okay. I got it. Thanks, man.
有什么消息吗
Anything?
刚跟Sabatino通过电♥话♥
Just got off the phone with Sabatino.
他说会跟CIA确认Umar的死讯
He's gonna get back to us once he gets confirmation
- 然后再告诉我们 - 嗯
- of Umar's death from the CIA. - Mm.
所以我们现在只能等着了
So now we wait.
倒也不是
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表