you take the ground floor.
- 我和Deeks去楼上 - 走
- Deeks and I got upstairs. - Go.
轻点
Nice and easy.
伙计 厨房♥有具尸体
Guys, I got a body in the kitchen.
不是Arkady 他有武器 看起来被割喉了
It's not Arkady. He's armed. Looks like his throat was cut.
- 该死 - 这可能是他的保镖
- Damn. - It could be one of his guards.
我找到另一具尸体
I found another one.
身上有多处刺伤
Multiple stab wounds.
这里的音乐太吵了 我去把它关掉
There's music coming from a battery-powered speaker. I'm shutting it off.
有Arkady的踪迹吗 Kensi Deeks
Any sign of Arkady? Kensi, Deeks?
我在主卧外面又找到了2具尸体
I've got two more outside the master bedroom.
都是被射杀的
Both shot.
这块区域附近没有枪击的报告
There's been no report of gunshots in the area.
我在派遣洛杉矶警方过来
I'm sending LAPD.
她可能用了消音器
She's probably using a silencer.
Deeks
Deeks.
- 怎么了 - 你得看一看这个
- Yeah? - You got to see this.
- 这是一个防盗门 - 对的
- That's a panic door. - Yeah.
Callen Arkady可能被关在了他自己的避难室
Callen, Arkady may be locked inside of his panic room.
Arkady 把门打开 我是Deeks
Arkady! Open the door! It's Deeks!
- 我不觉得他能听见 - 确实
- I don't think he can hear us. - Yeah.
你有看到什么键盘吗
Do you see a keypad anywhere?
我没看到 看起来这扇门被掩盖成了一面镜子
No, I don't. Looks like the door was disguised as a mirror.
我打赌是有人进去输了密♥码♥门才从里面被锁上的
I'll bet it stays unlocked until somebody engages the pins from the inside.
- Deeks - 怎么了
- Deeks. - What?
这几个钻孔洞还在发热
These drill holes are still warm.
糟糕 Rountree Fatima
No. Rountree, Fatima,
Katya可能还在屋子里面
Katya could still be inside the house.
掩护我们 直到我们想到办法把
Cover us upstairs while we try and figure out
Arkady带出避难室
how to get Arkady out of this panic room.
伙计们 Rountree Fatima 你们还听得到吗
Guys? Rountree, Fatima, do you copy?
Kens Deeks
Kens, Deeks?
走 走 走 快走 快走
Go, go, go, go, go, go.
Nell Callen 你们能联♥系♥到Fatima和Rountree吗
Nell, Callen, have you been able to reach Fatima and Rountree?
我们就在这里 但我们联♥系♥不到你们
We were right here. We couldn't reach you.
Kens Deeks 你们听得到吗
Kens? Deeks? Do you copy?
收到 我们现在听得到你们
Yeah, we can hear you now.
这可有点奇怪
That's strange, guys.
你们被中断通讯了一段时间
You fell off comms for a minute,
但是Fatima和Rountree一直收得到信♥号♥♥
but Fatima and Rountree maintained signal.
听着 我们觉得Katya可能几分钟前还在这里
Look, we think Katya may have been here only a few minutes ago,
所以在我们尝试把Arkady带出来的时候请掩护我们
so cover our backs while we try and get Arkady out of the panic room.
等一下
Wait!
我觉得她在这里留了个讯号♥干♥扰♥器♥
I think she left a signal jammer.
这可能是我们接触不到Arkady和
It's probably why we couldn't get through
他接触不到我们的原因
to Arkady's cell and why he can't get through to us.
它应该是小范围的 你们要找到它
It'll have a short range. You need to find it
并且关闭它
and disable it.
明白了 我们这就回去
Got it. We're going back in.
好的
Okay. All right.
拜托 拜托
Come on, come on.
这家伙藏在哪里了
Come on, where are you?
拜托
Come on.
等一下 等一下
Hold on, hold on, hold on.
找到了
Found it.
- Callen 你听得到我们吗 - 很清楚
- Callen, you hear me? - Loud and clear.
太棒了
Oh, thank God. Okay.
Arkady接电♥话♥吧 求求了
Come on, Arkady, pick up.
- Anna 你没事吧 - Arkady 是我Callen
- Anna? Are you okay? - Arkady, it's Callen.
我需要你把避难室打开
I need you to open the panic room.
Anna在哪里 我要和Anna讲话
Where is Anna? I want to talk to Anna!
她在这里 等一下
Sh-She's here. Hold on a second.
让Arkady把他的避难室打开
Tell Arkady to open his panic room.
Arkady
Arkady?
Anna 你 你没事吧
Anna? A-Are you okay?
我没事 把门打开吧
Yes, I'm fine. Open the door.
- 你安全吗 - 很安全 快把门打开吧
- Are you safe? - Yes, just open the door.
嘿
Hey.
- 你没事吧 你受伤了吗 - 没有 我只是
- You okay? You hurt? - Uh, no, I've just been...
在这里待了一个小时多
in there for over an hour,
然后这里一直在震 一直有东西在钻 而我
with the pounding and the drilling, and I'm
一直尝试想打电♥话♥ 但一直打不通
trying to make a call, but nothing goes through.
你知道吗 你可以在这里留个信♥号♥♥复示器
You know, you could really use a signal repeater
或者至少留个座机
or at least a sat phone in there.
算了吧 那些服务费可贵了 想都别想
No, with those service fees? Forget about it.
可你这里至少放了12箱伏特加
But at least you got the 12 cases of vodka.
我很高兴看到你很明白什么东西对你最重要
I'm glad to see your priorities are straight.
哦 说到最重要的东西
Oh. Speaking of.
Anna 你没事吧
Anna. Are you okay?
她很安全 她只是现在不能说话
She's safe, she just can't talk right now.
好了 不管怎样 我们先出去吧
All right, come on, let's get you out of here. Let's go, let's go.
好吧 谢了
All right. Thank you.
你们抓到她了吗
Did you get her?
你们抓到Katya了吗
Did you get Katya?
没有 她在我们到达之前就离开了
No. She left just before they got there.
她肯定看到或者听到他们来了
She must have seen or heard them coming.
或者有人给她通风报信了
Or someone tipped her off.
为什么你会这么说
Why do you say that?
因为她躲我躲了好几个月了
Because she evaded me for months now.
每次我觉得我很接近她了 她就消失了
Every time I think I get close, she vanishes.
我不觉得Katya现在有很多朋友
I don't think Katya has very many friends right now.
她几乎背叛了所有人 甚至俄♥罗♥斯♥人
She's betrayed just about everyone, including the Russians.
但这也就是他们通风报信的原因
Which would be a reason to tip her off,
这样的话 他们就可以自己把Katya解决了
so they can kill her themselves.
总比让一个他们的特工落入我们手中要好
Better than risking one of their operatives falling into our hands.
但如果他们把她杀了 我们就永远找不到Joelle了
But if they do kill her, we'll never find Joelle.
你昨晚应该给我打电♥话♥的
You should have called me last night.
但你在Kam那儿
You were checking on Kam.
Kam没事 你应该给我打电♥话♥的
Kam is fine. You should have called me.
但再怎么说 我们起码有人可以好好地睡了一觉
Well, one of us got a good night's sleep.
你应该打电♥话♥的
You should have called me.
行行行 你说得对 我很抱歉
Uh, you're right. I'm sorry.
还是没有任何来自Katya的消息
Nothing from Katya yet?
没有
No.
也许她只是想确保洛杉矶警方把手♥机♥给我们了
Maybe she just wanted to be sure LAPD got us the phone.
有可能吧
Well, maybe.
或者她已经没有了她最后的谈判筹码
Or maybe she lost her only bargaining chip.
你不能这么想
You can't think that yet.
Joelle的腿上受了枪击
Joelle's already dealing with a gunshot wound to her leg.
如果Joelle还活着 为什么还要去找Arkady
If Joelle's alive, why go after Arkady?
很简单 保险措施
Easy. Insurance.
Joelle又不是一家人
Joelle's not family.
Anna肯定更愿意拿自己去救父亲
Anna would be more willing to trade herself to save her father.
你真正应该问的问题是到底为什么会选Joelle
The question you should be asking is why go after Joelle at all.
Arkedy明显是个更容易的目标 而且是更好的筹码
Arkady's an easier target, better leverage.
哼 她要是知道怎么找到你 她肯定就选择你了
Hell, if she knew where to find you, she'd have gone after you, too.
说不定她已经知道了
Maybe she already did.
只是不是以我们想得到的方式
Just not in the way we'd expect it.
Katya的叛逃只是一个陷阱
Katya's defection was a setup,
但她需要让这个看上去很合理
but she had to make it seem legit.
那她要怎么做
How is she gonna do that?
她要透露给CIA正确的情报
Feed the CIA verifiable intel,
让她变得有价值
make herself seem more valuable.
当Carlson把我抓进去的时候 她说
When Carlson brought me in, she said
他们有情报说我是一个俄♥罗♥斯♥间谍
they had a source that identified me as a Russian spy,
然后每一份提供的信息都被核实了
and that every piece of information the source had provided had checked out.
是Katya
Katya.
她想在对Anna动手之前先把你排挤出去
She wanted you sidelined before she made a move on Anna.
但她不知道如何直接对我下手
But she didn't know how to get to me directly,
所以她利用了Carlson在抓特务的机会 栽赃我是俄♥罗♥斯♥间谍
so she took advantage of Carlson's little mole hunt and framed me as a Russian spy.
Katya耍了Carlson
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表