someone stole the schematics for Heptagon's exoskeleton suit.
你说是巧合 我也可以说是共谋
You say coincidence, I say collusion.
你都不知道你自己在说什么
You don't know what you're talking about.
我知道你轻而易举地干掉了两个大块头
I know you took down two very large men like it was child's play.
谢谢
Thank you.
你在哪儿学的格斗
Where'd you learn to fight like that?
我一直都在接受训练
I've been training my entire life.
训练什么
Training for what?
- 为我的国家服务 - 这个国家
- To serve my country. - This country?
是 就是这个国家
Yes, this country.
他一直都这么阴阳怪气吗
Is he always this warm and cuddly?
我只是很难把细枝末节的事情联♥系♥起来
I'm just having a really difficult time connecting the dots,
所以没准你能帮帮我
so maybe you just help me out.
我来自一个让我自豪的海军家庭
I come from a proud Navy family,
为国家效力是我的梦想
and it's my dream to serve my country,
但是我一直都没有机会 因为我听不见
but... I've never been able to because of my deafness.
是的 征兵条件不允许
Yeah. Military doesn't allow it.
所以如果他们不让我服役
So if they won't let me serve,
所以我改为尽我所能去保护那些能够服役的战士
I'm gonna do everything I can to protect the ones who do.
这就是为什么你成为了一名工程师
Which is why you became an engineer.
在与军队有合作关系的公♥司♥的私营部门工作
Working in the private sector for a company that contracts with the military.
这是我唯一能做的
It's the least I can do.
也是你能力范围内最大的贡献了
And the most you can do.
但是我在等待有人意识到我能为这个国家做的贡献
While I wait for someone to realize how much I can offer my country.
并且等待有人能改变现在的规则
And for somebody to finally change the rules.
谢谢你告诉我们这些
Thank you for sharing that.
我永远不会背叛我的国家
I would never betray my country.
明白了 抱歉
Understood. And apologies.
你能告诉我们昨天晚上发生了什么
Can you tell us what happened last night?
我没离开多久 这些人的动作很快
I wasn't gone long, and these guys were fast.
策划这次事情的人有帮手
Whoever orchestrated the heist had help.
你认为你们团队里有人参与其中
You think somebody on your team was involved?
有一个工程师 Owen 昨天请病假没来
One of the engineers, Owen, he stayed home sick yesterday.
而每个人都知道我们老板Brandon 会因离婚损失一大笔钱
And everyone knew our boss, Brandon, was going through a pricey divorce.
也许他参与其中 让事情变得一团糟
Maybe he was involved and it got messy.
好的 谢谢你 Sienna
Okay. Well, thank you, Sienna.
帮我一个忙
Just do me a favor.
- 嗯 - 说吧
- Yeah. - Name it.
找到丢的技术 不要放过这些人
Find the technology and nail these guys to the wall.
你相信我吗
Do you trust me?
当然相信你 这是什么问题
Of course I trust you. What kind of question is that?
等我一分钟
Just wait here a minute.
- 我马上回来 - 好的
- I'll be right back. - O-O-Okay.
好的 我 我还能相信你吗
All right, can-can I... Can I still trust you
我很担心你会要干什么
and be very worried about what happens next?
嘿
Hey.
别多想 告诉我你脑海中最先出现的答案
Don't think about it. Just say the first thing that comes to your mind.
你想在这件案子中帮助NCIS 找回丢失的数据吗
Do you want to help NCIS on this case and recover your technology?
- Sienna 你明白我在说 - 当然
- Sienna, do you understand what I'm s... - Hell yes!
我们走
Let's go.
好的 谢谢你
All right. Thank you.
有什么线索
Any luck?
没有律师 这个人是不会开口的
My guy's not saying squat without a lawyer.
- 嗯 我的也是 - 他们阻碍我们破案
- Yeah, same with mine. - They're stonewalling us.
- 不管他们是谁 - 是的 说到这个 Fatima刚才打电♥话♥了
- Whoever they are. - Yeah, about that-- Fatima just called.
根据万花筒 你的嫌疑人Doug死于2017年
According to Kaleidoscope, your guy Doug died in 2017.
我的嫌疑人Randall死于2011
My guy Randall died in 2011.
- 哦 知道这个消息我真开心 - 是的
- Oh, love it when that happens. - Yeah.
所以他们的身份是伪造的
So their IDs are manufactured.
而且因为他们不开口 我们不知道谁是幕后推手
And because they're not talking, we have no idea who's pulling the strings.
但是我喜欢你的态度 真乐观
But I like your attitude. It screams optimism.
我尽力
I do my best.
我们有什么线索吗
Do we have anything yet?
啊 没有 Callen和Sam审问的这两个人就是幽灵
Ugh. No. So, the two guys that Callen and Sam are interrogating are ghosts.
面部识别和指纹识别都没有结果
Facial rec and fingerprinting are coming up empty.
查出他们真实身份是个大工程
It's gonna be a whole thing to find out who they really are.
而且他们不开口
And they won't talk to us.
好的继续 Kensi和Deeks那边怎么样
Well, moving on. What about Kensi and Deeks?
他们和Sienna Marchione谈了
So they talked to Sienna Marchione,
她是昨天晚上幸存下来的工程师
who's the engineer who survived last night's break-in.
她说有一名工程师昨天请了病假
She said that one of the engineers was out sick yesterday,
还有另外一个昨晚被杀了的
and the other one-- the one who was killed last night--
正在办理离婚 会损失不少钱
was going through a very expensive divorce.
好的 我们可以顺着查下去
All right. We can work with that.
找找他们的银行账户有没有可疑交易
Find out if there's been any suspicious activity
在他们的银行账户 近期的旅行记录 社交媒体
in their bank accounts, recent travel, social media.
好的
You got it, yeah.
所以你告诉我
So you're telling me
Sienna Marchione和那个声称生病的
that Sienna Marchione and the guy who called in sick...
Owen Winnick
Owen Winnick
Owen Winnick 是唯一两个还活着的
...Owen Winnick, are the only two people
与这个Heptagon项目有关的人吗
associated with this Heptagon project who are still alive?
或者偷技术的人
Or the person who stole the technology
有内线 他们昨晚用武力
had someone on the inside, and they used their muscle
把他们带出去收拾烂摊子
to take them out last night to clean up the mess.
所以 我们基本上啥都不清楚
So, we're basically at square one here.
哦 好吧 嗨 Sienna 又见面了
Oh. Okay. Hi, Sienna. Again.
Kensi 我能 能 和她聊一下吗
Kensi, can I... can I talk to... can I talk to her for a second?
- 就一会 - 好的
- Just a second? - Yeah.
行 嘿 呃 Kensilina 宝贝 我们在干什么
Cool. Hey, so, uh, Kensilina, baby, what are we doing?
- 宝贝 没事的 - 不 不 不 不
- Sweetie, it's gonna be fine. - Yeah. No, no, no, no.
我 我的意思是 她看起来像一个非常棒的人
I-I mean, she seems like a perfectly wonderful person
打架还超强的
with a perfectly nasty roundhouse,
但是你不能邀请她和我们一起办案
but you can't just invite her to work the case with us.
- 为什么不 - 为什么不
- Why not? - Why not?
- 好吧 - 我可以告诉你一千条理由
- Yeah. - I can give you a thousand reasons why not.
- 等等 你在搞笑吧 - 不 我没和你开玩笑
- Wait. Are you kidding me? - No, I'm not kidding you.
呃 你知道 小声讲话没有用
Uh, so you know, the whispering doesn't make a difference,
我会唇语
and I can read lips.
这 这太棒了 这
That's... That is great. That is...
这太棒了
That is so great.
听着 我们队伍不会接受的
Listen, the team is not gonna take this well.
没事的 我们可以把她登记为
It's gonna be fine because we can just register her
合作证人
as a cooperating witness.
哦 哇 你这么很快就忘记了你的培训中心训练了吗
Oh, wow. How quickly you forget your FLETC training.
扼杀职业生涯的三大原因
The number three reasons to kill your career:
酗酒和吸毒 同时有两个联络员
alcohol and drug abuse, two, uh, interoffice liaisons...
呃 没错
Uh, Exactly.
还有合作证人
And CWs.
听着 不会有事的
Listen, it's going to be fine.
再说一次 我不确定我们可以这么做
Again, I'm not sure that's how this works.
我是说这会有余波的
I'm just saying there's gonna be fallout.
我说我要打电♥话♥给Nell
And I'm saying that I'm gonna call Nell.
我会和她解释
I'm going to explain everything to her.
她一定会说
And she's obviously going to say...
好吧 我很抱歉 Kens 但不行
Okay, I'm sorry, Kens, but this is gonna be a hard pass.
在任何情况下我都不能允许这种事情发生
Under no circumstances can I allow this to happen.
严厉
Harsh.
早上好 上将 很高兴再次见到您
Morning, Admiral. Good to see you again.
得了吧
Aw, come on.
- 你为什么要去破坏这样美好的时刻 - 等我会
- Why'd you have to go and ruin - Okay, just a second.
这样美好的时刻
a fine moment like that?
你终于看着像是在管理这个地方
You were finally sounding like you ran the place.
- 我在处理一件事 长官 所以 - 没错
- I'm dealing with a situation here, sir, so... - Exactly.
现在 你保持这种压力
Now, you keep that pressure up,
再加把劲
add a little salt-- you know the really rough kind--
好好捅对方一下
and twist that knife.
是 我尽力
Yup. Doing my best.
什么事情
What's the issue?
- 您对这案子了解么 - 我是Bob Fosse吗
- Are you familiar with the case? - Am I Bob Fosse?
Bob Fosse: Robert Louis "Bob" Fosse: 美国音乐剧编舞 音乐剧导演和电影导演
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表