to Pietra or any other aspect of this case.
如果房♥子是空置的 那她可能在里面
If that house is vacant, she could be staying there.
房♥屋经纪人通过信箱给咱们了个密♥码♥
The listing agent sent us the code to the lockbox
而且想跟你们见一面
and will try to meet you there.
防弹怎么样了
All right, what about Bulletproof?
什么
What?
Fatima知道我在说啥
Fatima knows what I'm talking about.
我知道吗
I do?
- Beale的新研究项目 - 噢 呃
- Beale's new search program. - Oh! Uh...
法律原因 咱们不能把项目叫做防弹
we can't call it Bulletproof for legal reasons,
叫它Eric的万花筒就好
so we just call it Eric's Kaleidoscope.
噢 他肯定喜欢这名字
Oh, I bet he loves that.
好了 叫它什么都行 你能用它找到Pietra吗
Look, call it whatever you want, can you find Pietra with it?
我试试
I can try.
她的信息咱们了解得越多 搜索结果就越精确
The more data we have on her, the more accurate it becomes.
嘿 昨晚那个看守安全屋的法警现在怎么样了
Hey, what about the marshal who was guarding the safe house last night?
Kensi和Rountree跟他在一起呢
Kensi and Rountree are with him right now.
我非常 非常抱歉
I'm really, really sorry.
我知道 我知道你感觉很糟
I know, I-I know you feel really, really bad.
可是我非常 非常需要你回忆一下
But I really, really need you to try and remember anything
听见或者看见了什么 细枝末节的都可以
you may have seen or heard, no matter how insignificant.
- 我11点到7点钟的时候醒着 - 嗯
- I was awake from 11:00 until 7:00. - Mm-hmm.
我打盹的时候太阳已经出来了
The sun was already up when I nodded off.
可是就一会儿
But only for a moment.
我真的在 尝试回忆
I'm really, really, trying to remember,
只是真没听到看到什么
but I didn't hear or see anything.
怎么样了
How's it going?
什么都没有 你发现什么了吗
It's really, really not. Did you find anything?
但愿吧 Sam和Callen正在查Pietra
Hopefully. Sam and Callen are checking out an address
从机场打车之后 司机落客的地点
where Pietra was dropped after the airport.
比我们查到得多 法警边啥也搞不到
That's more than we've gotten. The marshal was a bust.
他什么都不知道
He didn't hear or see anything.
你信他吗
You believe him?
信 这人跟个童子军一样
Oh, yeah. This guy's a Boy Scout.
估计得自责好一阵子
He's gonna be beating himself up for a while over this one.
问问Sam和Callen需不需要我们问完话之后过去汇合
Ask Sam and Callen if they want us to join them after we cut this guy loose.
没问题
Will do.
- 你要不要去试试 - 不用了 不用了
- You want to take a crack at it? - No, thank you.
这个时候问哪怕一句都感觉是在欺负他凌
Asking that guy any questions at this point just feels like bullying.
Sabatino
Sabatino?
你好啊 Kensi
Hey, Kensi.
CIA特工Sabatino 这位是特别探员Rountree
CIA Officer Sabatino, this is Special Agent Rountree.
怎么样
How's it going?
不咋样
It's not.
Laverne和Shirley呢
Where's, uh, Laverne and Shirley?
你要是指Sam和Callen的话 他们不在
If you're referring to Sam and Callen, they are not here.
1976至1983年播出的电视剧 Laverne和Shirley是挚友 两人同时还是室友
他们去查在 呃 在银湖的地址了
Yeah, they're checking out an address in, uh, Silver Lake.
我猜猜啊 这位什么都不知道
Let me guess, this guy didn't see or hear anything?
还真是
Nope.
呵呵 Deeks呢
Perfect. Where's Deeks?
他去联邦执法培训中心了
He's at FLETC.
执法培训中心 去那儿干嘛
FLETC? What's he doing there?
- 去培训了 - 啥玩意儿
- He's attending the Academy. - Come again?
洛杉矶警局缩减经费
LAPD had all these budget cuts,
就终止了联络官职位
and they terminated the liaison position,
所以Hetty给了他一个位置 然后就去培训中心了
so Hetty got him a class and he's at FLETC.
哦哟 真希望他们能给他个老年折扣
Well, I hope they're giving him the senior's discount.
真的吗
Really?
来 你们 好像 年纪差不多 你记得吧
Coming fr-- You guys are, like, the same age. You remember that, right?
Deeks吗 得了吧 他比我大多了
Deeks? Please. He's got socks older than me.
我跟你说他肯定把那边折腾得找不着北
I'll have you know that he is crushing it out there, okay?
噢 肯定的
Oh, I bet.
- 你干嘛呢 - 南瓜拿铁 加肉桂
- What are you doing? - Pumpkin spice latte, extra cinnamon.
- 啥 - 什么 噢
- What? - What? Oh.
- 对 不是 可不是嘛 什么 - 你睡着了吗
- Yeah, no, exactly. What? - Were you sleeping?
没啊 我正把我的现场勘查结果加入头脑中的罪案复原
No, I was combining the sum total of my forensic findings into a mental image of the crime.
你能不能专注在任务上啊
How about you just stick with the assignment?
嗯 平心而论 我已经 我已经完成任务了
Well, in all fairness, I already, I already did the whole assignment.
好吧 我都准备奔着附加分去了
Yeah? I was just going for the, for the bonus points.
我在手册里都看到了唷
I thought I read about that in the manual.
难不成还不合规啊
Is that not a bylaw?
好了 不 我明白了 咱们保持低调
All right, no, I got it. We'll just keep it on the low-low.
咱俩知道就行
Just between me and you.
好的 聊得不错
All right. Good talk.
该死的 Deeks
Damn it, Deeks.
对 好了 我明白了
Yeah, all right, I got it.
嗯 我的人说Garcia和他上司Carlson完全没问题
Well, my people say Garcia and his boss Carlson are squeaky clean.
对 肯定有人暴露了Galeano和安全屋
Yeah, well, somebody still gave up Galeano and the safe house location.
Acosta家族家财万贯
Uh, Acosta family's got deep pockets.
他们出高价购买♥♥那样信息不是不可能
They could afford to pay big money for that information.
尤其是如果他们用超级钞票购买♥♥
Yeah, and especially if they pay for it in superbills.
我们是不是忽略了些什么
I just think we're missing something.
人家可说你最了解她了
Rumor is, you knew her better than anyone.
你的直觉怎么说
What's your gut telling you?
我不了解她 好吗 我 我只是理解她
I don't know her, okay? I just, I understand her. Uh...
她有野心 有能力
Look, she's driven, she's capable.
我不认为她大老远跑回来是为了杀Galeano
I just don't think she came back to kill Galeano.
为什么呢
Why not?
首先 杀了他对她来说没什么意义
Well, for one, it serves her no purpose.
复仇
Revenge.
复仇吗 如果她想杀Acosta贩毒集团的人
Revenge? If-if she wanted revenge from the Acosta Cartel,
她在巴西就完全可以做到啊
she's got plenty of them down in Brazil.
她没有冒着危险必要跑到这里
She doesn't have to come here and risk everything.
更没必要杀一个可以把这个贩毒集团搞垮的证人
Especially not to kill a guy whose testimony could actually help bring down the cartel.
可能她不想看到他靠做污点证人而被赦免
Well, maybe she didn't want to see him get immunity off of some plea deal.
事实摆在这里
Yeah, facts are facts: she came here,
她来了 几天后Galeano嗝儿屁了
and a few days later Galeano is dead.
她完全可以在他尸体凉凉之前
She could have driven straight to Mexico last night,
连夜开到墨西哥 坐飞机飞回波哥大
was on a plane back to Bogotá before the body was cold.
你们这儿有吃的吗 饿死了
Anything to eat around here? I'm starving.
这是个船坞 不是饭店
It's a boatshed, not a restaurant.
长的多像啊 臭死了
Could have fooled me. Oh, that stinks.
这地儿总有种臭腥腥螃蟹屋的感觉
This place always had a tacky crab shack feel to it.
那这附近有什么三明治店吗
What about, like, a sandwich place nearby?
Windward
Windward.
他们家海鲜沙拉卷儿好吃到起飞
They got a badass marisco burrito.
哦是吗
Really?
- 我也饿了 - 成吧 你买♥♥单昂
- I could eat. - Fine. Okay-- You are paying.
不然呢 我跟着你 菜鸟
What else is new? Show me the way, new guy.
我叫Roundtree
It's Rountree.
圆的树 方的树 我买♥♥单
Rountree, Rectangletree. If I'm buying,
我想叫你啥叫你啥
I call you whatever I want.
- 这货真烦人 - 跟你说了
- This guy's a jerk. - I told you.
Deeks要是把他的酒吧卖♥♥了你住哪儿啊
Where you gonna live if Deeks sells his bar?
- 搬你那儿去呗 - 憋闹了
- Probably just move in with you. - Yeah, right.
我把我船弄沉了也不会让你搬来的
I'd sink my boat before I let that happen.
这么狠
Sink your boat?
我发现了笔记本电脑
I've got a laptop...
用过的咖啡杯
used coffee cup.
Pietra 不要这样
Pietra, don't do this.
- 你想要干嘛 - 我想让你把枪放下
- What do you want from me? - You can start by putting that gun down.
司法部要求我来这里
帮助Blake Garcia律师
以及他们对Miguel Galeano的案子
现在帮吗?
验证他对Acosta贩毒集团的证词?
确保他说的是真话
- 你知道她说什么呢么 - 我敢肯定她在说你
- Any idea what she's saying? - I'm pretty sure she's talking about you.
给我说点儿好消息
Tell me something good, Fatima.
你找到Pietra的那座房♥子是说托管的
The house where you found Pietra is in escrow.
猜猜买♥♥家是谁
And guess who the buyer is?
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme.
比利时著名演员
不是 是司法部律师Blake Garcia
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表