I'm sorry, who are you?
我们是NCIS的联邦探员
We're federal agents with NCIS.
我们刚刚听到了一声尖叫 请问你可以开一下门吗
We heard a scream. Can you open up the door, please?
没问题 我会开门的
No problem, I'll open the door
只要你们先把枪收起来
as soon as you put your G-U-N-S away.
噢 好的
Oh, okay.
噢
Oh.
好
Yeah... oh.
嗨 我是NCIS的特别探员Kensi Blye 这是我的搭档Deeks警探
Hi, I am Special Agent Kensi Blye with NCIS, this is my partner, Detective Deeks.
是Colin 他刚刚在捉迷藏中找到了Sasha
And, uh, this belongs to Colin, who just found Sasha in a game of hide-and-seek.
于是发出了尖叫
Hence the scream.
于是发出了尖叫
Hence the scream.
所以你就是Monica Kendricks
Which makes you Monica Kendricks.
- 我们和你的丈夫合作 - 我知道你们是谁
- We worked with your husband? - I know who you are.
谢谢你们为Malcolm做的一切
Thank you for everything you did to support Malcolm.
如果没有你们的支持他今天是不可能去作证的
He couldn't have gotten up and testified today without your support.
嗯 事实上 关于他今天的作证
Uh, actually, about that...
怎么了
What?
我们可以和你聊一会儿吗
Could we have a word with you for a moment?
我不是很理解 Malcolm没事吧
I don't understand-- is Malcolm okay?
对 不是 他 他本人完全没事
Yeah, no, he-he-he's totally fine.
我们向你保证
We-we promise you.
噢 感谢上帝
Oh, thank goodness.
他给自己施加了很大的压力
The pressure that man has been under. That he's put on himself.
你们无法想象
You have no idea.
这正是我们想和你聊的内容
That's actually what we wanted to talk to you
关于今天在法庭上发生的事
about given what happenedin court today.
法庭上发生什么了
What happened in court today?
怎么了 我关掉了手♥机♥ 也还没看新闻
What? I turned my phone off and I haven't been watching the news.
我不想让孩子看到爸爸可能吓到他们的事
I didn't want the kids to see something about their dad that might scare them.
嗯
Um...
Malcolm今天改变了他的证言
so Malcolm changed his testimonyon the stand today.
改成什么了
Changed it how?
听着 我们无法简单地说明
Listen, there's no easy way to say this.
Malcolm说他是那个杀了塔♥利♥班♥教士的人
Malcolm said he was the one that killed the Taliban cleric,
- 而不是Argento 我很抱歉 这 - 什么 不
- not Argento. I'm sorry, that's... - What? No.
Malcolm有没有收到关于他证言的威胁
Did Malcolm receive any threats about his testimony,
或者你和孩子们受到了某些威胁
or were you and the kids threatened in any way?
不 我不相信你们
No. I don't believe you.
你不相信哪一部分
Which part do you not believe?
我不相信我丈夫今天出庭作证时
That my husband would put himself through a living hell
会为了撒谎而把自己送进地狱
just to lie when he got on the stand today.
看看
Look at that.
这不是那个如神话 如传奇般的人物
If it isn't the man, the myth, the legend himself
Sam Hann他本人吗
Sam Hanna, in the flesh.
我又何德何能
To what do I owe the great honor?
今天心情不好不想聊天吗
Not in a talking mood today?
我经历过 能理解
I've been there. I get it.
你肯定没预见到 对吧
Bet you didn't see that coming, did you?
那你呢
The question is, did you?
你料到Kendricks会翻供了吗
Did you know Kendricks was gonna change his testimony?
我觉得自己应该是整个法庭上最惊讶的了
I think I was more surprised than anyone else in that courtroom.
你想想 一个关键证人忽然承认是自己犯的案
Imagine the key witness claiming he was the one who committed the crime.
疯了简直
How crazy is that?
我不知道你在玩什么把戏 Argento
I don't know what kind of game you're playing, Argento...
可不是把戏
Oh, this is no game.
这是我的命
This is my life.
而且我也不愿意在监狱度过余生
And I have no intention of spending the rest of it behind bars.
今天这件事儿之后
And after what happened today,
我可能不用被关一辈子了
doesn't look like I'm gonna have to.
这事儿没完 Argento
This isn't over, Argento.
肯定的
Pretty sure it is.
直接跳转语♥音♥信箱了
Straight to voice mail.
Moffet也没接电♥话♥
And Moffet's not picking up his home phone, either.
那他不是遭遇不测 就是藏起来了
Which means he's either in trouble, or he's gone underground.
无论如何 咱们都得把他找出来
Either way, we need to find him and make sure
让他在两点的时候来作证
he's ready to testify by 2:00.
否则Argento就被放了
Or Argento walks.
他在哪 你说过要帮忙的 那就说点线索
So where is he? You said you wanted to help. Let me hear something.
听着 我知道
Look, I know...
我知道Moffet在市中心的一家健身房♥锻炼
I know Moffet works out at a gym downtown.
而且他有个前任 所以 如果他既不在家
And he has an ex, so... so if he's not at home
也没去健身房♥
and he's not at the gym,
还没被Argento的手下绑♥架♥拷打的话
and he hasn't been kidnapped and tortured by Argento's minions,
那没准就是去他前任那里了
then maybe he's holed up at her place.
好 先去健身房♥ 看谁见过Moffet没
All right, go to the gym, see if anyone's seen Moffet.
我去他前任那边
I'll head to his ex's house.
今天本来不该这样的
This is not how today was supposed to go down.
哇哦 我都不知道该说啥了
Wow, I don't even know what to say.
跟你说过这事儿挺怪
Told you it was bizarre.
嗯 确实 而且走向越来越荒谬了
Yeah, you were right, and it gets more bizarre by the minute.
我打给Kensi和Deeks吗
Should I call Kensi and Deeks?
好 我把Kensi接进来
Yeah. I'll patch Kensi in.
嘿 Kens
Hey, Kens?
- 嗨 - Fatima和我发现了点事情想跟你分享一下
- Hey. - Fatima and I have something rather curious to share.
嗯哼 说吧
Okay, what is it?
我们在监禁室把去看望过Argento的人问了个遍
So we've been going through Argento's visitors log at the brig,
没人和他有关联
and not one of his visitors has any kind of connection to him.
无论是家庭关系 还是社交网络
Not through family, not through social media.
- 很奇怪 - 没错 别急 现在更奇怪了
- That's weird. - Yeah, don't worry, it gets weirder.
我们又往深挖了挖
We did some digging,
结果发现虽然去探望Argento的人和他无关
and we realized that even though none of the visitors have a connection to Argento,
但是他们每个人之间却是有联♥系♥的
they all have a connection to each other.
他们都在洛杉矶的同一家快递公♥司♥工作
All of them work for the same courier service here in L.A.
所以这些快递员就是专门从外面给Argento传话的
So there were couriers literally delivering messages to Argento from the outside?
估计是
So it seems.
不错嘛 女士们 把快递公♥司♥的地址发给我
Good work, ladies. Send me that address to the courier service.
发了
Already did.
漂亮 Fatima
Nice work, Fatima.
我是看着仍然40多岁
I am the woman who looks like she's still in her 40s,
穿着一身南希·里根红的西装的
in the Nancy Reagan red suit.
美国前总统里根夫人 南希·里根喜爱穿红色装
一切顺利
Godspeed.
中校
Lieutenant Colonel.
我没称呼错吧
Did I get that right?
咱们聊一聊吧
I was wondering if we could talk.
打算撤销对我当事人的指控吗
About dropping the charges against my client?
并不是
Not quite.
因为你的第一证人 直接在法庭上推♥翻♥证词了
Because your first witness blew himself up on the stand.
我当时可都没想反对他
Didn't even have the pleasure of crossing him.
还有 听说你的第二证人没有出庭
And so, I hear your second didn't show?
如果我没记错 你只剩下一名证人了 所以
And if memory serves, you only have one witness left, so...
别误会啊 我可是很期待跟你针锋相对呢
Don't get me wrong, I cannot wait to go toe-to-toe with you.
嗯 等参议员打来电♥话♥
Ah, when the senator called,
给我讲讲这个案子 我要和谁对峙
told me about this case, who I'd be up against,
我为了这次审判可是把别的事儿都推了
I literally cleared my calendar for this trial.
我真是 倍感荣幸
I'm so... flattered.
哈
Ah.
嗨
Hi.
谢谢
Thank you.
前提是 你得给我点活儿干啊
But you have got to give me something to work with here,
因为今天最难做的
because the most challenging part of my day so far
就是来法♥院♥大楼拿了杯红眼咖啡呢
has been Postmating this Red Eye to the courthouse.
小心别闪了舌头
Careful what you wish for.
要是我发现你 或者有什么人跟你
Because if I find out you or anyone working with you was responsible
让我的证人推♥翻♥证词或者没来作证有关
for my witness changing his testimony or not showing up to court,
那你律师资格被取消的速度能比这杯咖啡凉得还快
you will be disbarred so fast that coffee will still be hot enough to burn you.
嗯 好啊
Well, all right.
这时间花得值啊
Maybe this is worth my time after all.
下午两点见
I'll see you at 1400.
- 你好 - 嗨
- Hello, - Hi.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表