Carlson牵涉进来 表明了与俄♥罗♥斯♥有关
Carlson's involvement does suggest a Russian angle.
她可能把他们耍了 然后进来的
She may have played 'em to get through the door.
你得相信我
You have to trust me.
有变化我给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you if anything changes.
是Arkady 他很反感有额外安保
It's Arkady. He's not happy about the extra security.
不怪他
I don't blame him.
你凭什么确定可以信任他们
How do you even know you can trust these guys?
Maksim组的队伍
Maksim put the team together.
我们俩 有些故事
He and I-- we... have a history.
工作上的吗
Professional?
不全是
Not entirely.
都是老早的事儿了
Look, it was a long time ago.
是她
It's her.
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, love.
我手上可有你的筹码
Just thought you might like to know I have something of yours.
你是不是认识CIA特工Joelle Taylor
I believe you know CIA Officer Joelle Taylor?
我把她的位置告诉你可好
I'll give up her location in return for you.
不过你应该知道规矩
But you know the rules.
噢 赶紧考虑
Oh, and think quick.
她在大量失血
She's lost a lot of blood.
我试着止血了 可是
I tried to play nurse, but...
你也知道我不擅长这方面
you know that was never my strong suit.
行 这盘棋咱们得接着下 起码是现在
Okay, we have to play along. At least for now.
让Katya带着我然后跟着咱们 直到把Joelle安全救出为止
Let Katya take me and track us until we can get Joelle to safety.
然后咱们再想办法抽身
Then we figure out an extraction.
Anna 你不能这样
Anna, you can't do this.
我能制住Katya
I can handle Katya.
况且 备选方案是什么 丢下Joelle吗
Besides, what's the alternative? We abandon Joelle?
你别想离开我的视线
I'm not letting you out of my sight.
然后你跟着Maksim 在Katya带走我之后追上我们俩
Then you stick with Maksim and follow Katya and I after she picks me up.
你的组员能救下Joelle
Your team can secure Joelle.
把枪和耳麦给我
I need my gun and my comm.
喔 Maksim把Callen打晕了
Whoa. Maksim just knocked Callen out.
计划有变
Change of plans.
现在就行动
We have to go now.
没法开枪
No shot.
我们要杀了他还是带上他
你来决定
- 你还好吗 - 没事
- You okay? - Get that.
Anna在哪
Where's Anna?
万花筒拍到他们穿过市中心往南走了
Kaleidoscope's got them heading south past downtown.
Sam Kensi和Deeks已经抢去拦截了
Sam, Kensi and Deeks are scrambling to intercept.
我跟上她
I'll catch up with her.
- 待在这里等后援 - 好的
- Stay here till backup arrives. - All right.
你这样可以吗
You okay with this?
嗯 症状已经消退了
Yeah, the symptoms have passed.
- 你确定吗 - Nell
- You sure? - Nell...
肯定会有些日子我必须缓一缓
there will definitely be days where I have to take it easy,
当我需要的时候 我保证会对你如实相告的
and I promise I will be honest with you when I have them.
今天 不会有问题的
Today, not one of those days.
好吧 明白了
Well, understood.
看起来他们正开往洛杉矶港的一个货运码头
Looks like they're pulling into a shipping dock in the Port of Los Angeles.
是个战术难题 有多个进出口
A tactical nightmare- - multiple ways in and out,
还有很多盲点
a lot of blind spots.
SWAT正在保持无线电静默 15分钟后到
SWAT's still 15 out and running silent code.
好的 让他们待在后面 随时准备设立警戒线并封锁街道
All right, keep them back but ready to set a perimeter and seal the streets.
我们不能冒惊动Katya的风险
We can't risk spooking Katya.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
俄♥罗♥斯♥并不想让Katya在叛逃失败后回去 对吗
Russia doesn't want Katya back after the defection fiasco, do they?
我们不能冒险让她落到美国人手上
We can't risk her falling into U.S. Hands.
新的命令是格杀勿论
New orders are to kill her on sight.
即使是这意味着杀掉一个无辜女人吗
Even if it also means killing an innocent woman?
原谅我不觉得一个CIA官员是无辜的
Forgive me if I don't consider a CIA officer innocent.
放下武器
Drop your weapons!
我不这么想
I don't think so.
你们人少
You're outnumbered.
现在呢
How about now?
有辆车接近了
We got a van approaching.
司机不是Katya
Driver's not Katya.
她可能在后座 保持你们的位置
She may be in the back. Hold your positions.
上车 我的爱人
Anna 上车
Anna, go to the car.
你没必要这么做 Maks
You don't have to do this, Maks.
你做出了你的决定 我也做出了我的
You made your choice, I made mine.
我不喜欢这样
I don't like this.
放下枪Maksim
Drop it, Maksim!
好
All right.
出来 从车里出来
Get out! Out of the van!
跪下
On your knees.
好的 我只是一个拼车司机
Okay. Whoa. I'm just a rideshare driver, man.
- 你一个人吗 - 对
- You alone? - Yeah.
- 我没看到Katya - Anna在哪
- I got no Katya. - Where's Anna?
我很好 我没被击中
I'm all right. I'm not hit.
Kensi和Deeks要进行第二轮搜查
Kensi and Deeks are gonna do a second sweep.
第一轮什么都没有搜到
The first one didn't turn up anything.
嗯 洛杉矶警方检查点也没有发现Katya的踪迹
Yeah, no sign of Katya at the LAPD checkpoints either.
他们现在要挨家挨户搜查
They're going door- to- door now.
相信我 她刚刚就在这里
Trust me, she was here.
- 一切都好吗 - 就是Kam的事 你知道吗
- Everything all right? - Uh, it's just Kam, you know?
运动监测器一天都没有动静
Motion detectors have been silent all day.
去吧 有什么进展我会告诉你的
Go. I'll let you know if there's any developments.
好的 好兄弟
All right. Good man.
Callen
Callen...
我知道现在我们之间有些矛盾
Look, I know things aren't okay between us right now...
我们先专心把Joelle安全救回来
Let's focus one getting Joelle back safely,
然后我们再谈你和我的事情
then we can talk about you and me.
别担心 我不是来找你的
Don't worry, I'm not here for you,
不过我需要审问她
but I am gonna need to question her.
以什么理由
On what grounds?
噢我不知道呢 与俄♥罗♥斯♥特工合作
Oh, I don't know, working with a Russian operative,
导致两名CIA官员的死亡
contributing to the death of two CIA officers,
以及另一名CIA官员的绑♥架♥
as well as the kidnapping of another.
但是 NCIS要加入你的特遣组
But instead, NCIS joins your task force.
为什么我要答应你呢
Why would I let you do that?
因为我们和你的嫌疑人打过交道
Because we have a history with your suspect.
Katya Miranova
Katya Miranova.
瞧 你让我们加入 我们必知无不言
Look, you cut us in, we'll tell you what we know.
你想怎么审问Anna都行
You can question Anna as much as you want,
但作为交换 她得留在我们的地盘上
but in exchange, she stays on our turf.
成交
Deal.
我不在乎去哪问 但是我现在就需要答案
I don't care where we do it, but I need answers now.
不好意思了
Sorry about this.
Kam
Kam?!
- Kamran - 我在这 爸爸 别紧张
- Kamran! - I'm here, Dad, relax.
我刚刚只是去倒垃圾了
I was just taking the trash out.
我是说 再有人想要做坏事的几率有多大
I mean, what are the odds someone tries to do something again?
抱歉 我只是 你知道的
I'm sorry. I just, uh, you know,
在想我们谈过话之后 或许你早上跑出去了
was thinking maybe you ran off this morning after the, you know... our conversation.
实话说 我有过这个想法
Honestly, I was considering it.
我现在几乎已经是个成年人了 爸爸
I'm practically an adult now, Dad.
确实 但还没成年
Yeah, but not yet.
但是我完全有能力自己做决定
But I'm perfectly capable of making my own decisions.
于是我决定留下来和你谈谈
And I decided to stay and talk to you.
我很感激
I appreciate that.
但是外面的世界是很残酷的 Kam
But it's an unforgiving world out there, Kam.
我知道学校里的挑战 但是
I know about the challenges of Annapolis, but...
还有很多你妈会帮你 但我不知如何帮你做好准备的事情
there's a lot of things I don't know how to prepare you for that your mom would have.
爸爸 你和妈妈已经教给了我所需要的一切了
Dad, you and Mom gave me all the tools I need.
不管我最后怎么样 我都会做好准备的
No matter where I end up, I'll be ready.
不过在那之前 你必须让我回到Keating
But until then, you have to let me go back to Keating.
我想你心里除了学院外 还有些别的想法吧
I'm assuming you have some alternative proposals to Annapolis in mind?
当然了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表