你知道 我可以承受发生在我自己身上的这些事
You know, I can deal with what happened to me.
但我看到那些女孩子
But I saw young girls...
我应该做点什么的
I should have done something.
- 我无法原谅自己 - 那就帮助我们
- I'll never forgive myself for that. - Then help us.
- Kessler的弱点是什么 - 噢 他没什么弱点
- What are Kessler's weaknesses? - Oh, not much.
他太聪明了
He's wicked smart.
一定有的
There has to be something.
滑稽的是 他的拼写和阅读能力不太好
It's funny, he can't spell or read very well.
当我问他的时候
When I asked him about it,
他说他是被绑在他妈妈卧室里的暖气片上长大的
he told me he grew up chained to a heater in his mother's bedroom
住在纽约布朗克斯的某个地方
somewhere in the Bronx.
她是个瘾君子
She was a crack addict
后来做了妓♥女♥
and then a prostitute.
她经常打他
She beat him.
甚至把他卖♥♥给了自己的客户
She even sold him to her clients.
好吧 那就解释得通了
Well, that would explain a lot.
我不知道他说的是不是真的
I don't know if any of it is true
也可能只是为了操控我
or if he was just manipulating me.
嗯 至少是基于事实的
Well, it's at least based in reality.
Kessler的妈妈 Karen Lerman
Kessler's mother, Karen Lerman, is currently doing time
因为持有并教唆吸食可♥卡♥因♥
at Sing Sing Correctional Center in New York
车祸致他人死亡罪
for solicitation, possession of cocaine
目前在纽约新新惩教中心服刑
and vehicular manslaughter.
帮我接通Kens
Patch me through to Kens.
接通了
You're on.
嘿 Kens 听到刚刚那些了吗
Hey, Kens, did you catch any of that?
是的 Fatima把我接进去
Yes, Fatima patched me in.
看看你能不能用
See if you can use it.
收到
Got it.
你回来了
You're back.
你还在健身
And you're still working out.
一直这样 不停地
Always. Incessantly.
每天
Every day,
变得越来越强壮
getting stronger and stronger.
是啊 你和健身大♥师♥Richard Simmons一样
Yeah, you're a regular Richard Simmons.
时刻准备着
Just want to be ready.
你不觉得很可悲吗
Don't you find it pathetic
你一直迷恋着我
that you've been obsessed with me and yet
而我却在过去的13年里一次都没有想起你
I have not thought of you once in the last 13 years?
我的生活很棒
My life is amazing,
而且成功 你的一切都不是
successful-- everything yours hasn't been.
哦 我不知道
Oh, I don't know about that.
你结婚了
You're married...
但你没有孩子
but you don't have any children.
- 你怎么知道我没有孩子 - 你没有孩子
- How do you know I don't have any children? - You don't have any children.
首先你的身体 我一直在观察
First clue is your body. I've been looking at it this whole time,
研究你
studying you.
女人的骨盆会扩张来生孩子
A woman's pelvis literally cracks open to make way for the child.
而你并没有
And yours hasn't cracked.
目前为止
Yet.
我知道这只是推测 但是
I know it's a bit of a guess, but...
我见过很多年轻女人的臀部
I have seen the hips of a great many young women.
- 是的 这只是猜的 - 但是你的反应告诉了我答案
- Yeah, it is a bit of a guess. - But the confirmation was your reaction.
当我说你没有孩子的时候
When I said you didn't have children,
你的悲伤是显而易见的
your sadness was palpable.
所以这不是自愿的
So it's not by choice.
那是什么呢
What is it, then?
Hubby不想要孩子
Hubby doesn't want kids?
或者可能
Or maybe...
可能是怀不上
maybe it's just not working out.
对
Yeah.
是这个
That's it.
当你妈妈把你送去卖♥♥淫时你有什么感觉
How does it feel when your mother sold you into prostitution?
把你搞得一团糟 连话都说不出来
Messed you up so bad you couldn't even speak.
所以你才这么对那些女孩
Is that why you did all that to those girls?
给他们带来和你母亲带给你同样的痛苦
Inflict as much pain on them as your mother inflicted on you?
无需Phil医生就知道这些硬汉吐息 沙文主义话是从哪里来的
It doesn't take a Dr. Phil to realize where all this tough-guy machismo thing comes from.
这是母亲情结
It's mommy issues.
去死吧
Go to hell.
告诉我受伤的感觉如何
Tell me how it felt to hurt so badly
知道她对你这么做了
and know that she did that to you.
如果我能带她进来呢
What if I could bring her in?
对她尖叫
Scream at her.
听她说她错了
Hear her say she's sorry.
- 她永远不会说的 - 好吧
- She would never say that. - Okay.
和她谈谈 原谅她 骂她 随便你想做什么
Talk to her. Forgive her. Damn her to hell. Whatever you want.
尽管和妈妈的谈话可能会让人满意
As satisfying as a conversation with Mommy might be,
但我所掌握的信息并不值得
it's not worth the information I have.
好吧 这些信息有什么价值
Okay. What is worth the information?
如果你能让我一个人和她呆在一间锁着的房♥间里
If you could leave me alone in a locked room with her,
免受谋杀指控
with immunity from a murder charge...
这会是一个诱人的提议
Now, that would be a tempting offer.
如果Sinclair真的有帮手 你认为有其他中情局特工也参与了吗
If Sinclair does have help, you think other CIA agents are involved?
几年前中情局潜入了我们的办公室
CIA infiltrated our office a few years back.
这是个可怕的想法
That's a scary thought.
不管是谁做的 这发打的漂亮
And whoever it is, they're a good shot.
Rountree
Rountree.
我这就叫人
I'll call it in.
所以Sinclair肯定得到了帮助
So Sinclair definitely had help.
想不到Kessler不知道Sinclair
Can't imagine Kessler didn't know something about who Sinclair
在外面等他
had waiting for him out here.
如果他知道谁在和他合作 那么找到他就容易多了
If he knows who's working with him, it'll be that much easier to find him.
有消息随时通知我们
Keep us posted.
联邦调查局认为帮助Sinclair的人
FBI figured that whoever's helping Sinclair,
一定在某处有辆车 所以他们会继续
must have a vehicle somewhere, so they're gonna continue
集中在这里和州际公路之间的搜索
focusing their search between here and the interstate.
好的
Okay.
我们继续向南进入国家森林
Then let's keep heading south into the National Forest.
走吧
Let's do it.
把狗带到山脊
Use the dogs as far as the ridge.
好吧 如果我离开这里 你什么也得不到
All right, if I leave here, you don't get anything,
我也什么也得不到 所以让我们做个交易
I don't get anything, so let's just make a deal.
我在监狱里
I'm in prison.
你觉得我可能想要什么
What do you think I could possibly desire?
Kens
Kens.
问问他是否愿意和Michelle Boucher谈谈
Ask him if he'd like to speak with Michelle Boucher.
我可以让你和Michelle Boucher谈谈
I can get you a conversation with Michelle Boucher.
他可能曾经爱上过她
He may have been in love with her at one time.
据我所知 她是你过去唯一不想杀的人
As far as I know, she's the only person in your past that you don't want to kill.
她永远不会和我说话
She would never speak to me.
为什么不
Why not?
她太害怕了
She'd be too terrified.
你愿意和David Kessler通电♥话♥吗
Would you be willing to get on the phone with David Kessler?
五分钟最多了
Five minutes, max.
- 不 - 那个仍逍遥法外的人
- No. - The man who is still at large
正准备要杀了总统
is determined to kill the president.
把他带回拘留所是至关重要的
It is vital that he be brought back into custody.
现在 Kessler已经同意如果他能和你谈谈
Now, Kessler has agreed that if he can speak with you,
他会告诉我们那个人在哪里 我...
he'll tell us where that man is. I-I...
他在监狱 他不会出来 你非常的安全
He's in prison, okay? He's not getting out. You are completely safe.
我保证
I promise you.
Kens
Kens.
Michelle会和他谈谈的
Michelle will speak to him.
如果我告诉你她想和你谈谈呢
What if I tell you she wants to talk to you?
你知道这个
And you know this...
- 难道你有灵视 - 不是
- clairvoyantly? - Nope. Not at all.
我们有探员和她在一起
We have an NCIS agent with her right now.
他在听我们的谈话
He's listening to our conversation.
哦
Oh.
我们达成协议了吗
Do we have a deal?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表