翻了个底儿朝天的 是同一个人
Emma and Donald Harris's house, tore it up looking for something,
也许还找的是同一样东西
maybe even the same thing.
我从来没见过他
I've never seen him before.
这个人试图闯进Donald Harris的病房♥
This man tried to break into Donald Harris's hospital room,
也许尝试着第二次杀死他
probably to try and kill him a second time.
在他们其中一位或者两位黑进了
After one or both of them hacked his car,
他的车造成了事故
causing his collision.
看 你的朋友Keilani有麻烦了
Look, your friend Keilani is in trouble,
你能帮助她的唯一方式就是
and the only way you can help her
告诉我们她在哪里 她究竟干了什么
is to tell us where she is and what she's gotten herself into.
我发过誓不能透露她在哪里的
I promised I wouldn't say where she is.
但我大概其知道他们在找什么
But I think I know what they're looking for.
可以用一下吗
May I?
别玩花招儿
Don't try anything stupid.
所以 根据图表 这个导弹是个绝密雏形
So, according to these schematics, the missile is a top secret prototype.
代号♥是AGM-1790
It's identified as the AGM-1790.
一个远程反舰导弹外号♥叫做 等着哈
It's a long-range anti-ship missile affectionately nicknamed-- wait for it--
愤怒的Karen
the "Angry Karen."
Karen...额不懂的百度吧 只能意会不能言传lol【右♥派♥白人女愤青】
在Cryton Avionics开♥发♥生产
It was developed and manufactured by Cryton Avionics.
他们大堂里有个模型而已
They have a model in their lobby.
别的什么也没有了
That's all they have--nothing else is being manufactured there.
海军那边说啥
Well, what's the Navy saying?
没了 就这些 其他的什么也找不到了
Well, that's just it-- I can't find anything on it.
我以为 因为是绝密所以什么也找不到
And I thought that was because, you know, it's top secret.
但我跟海军部长通完话
But I just got off the phone with SECNAV--
她完全听都没听说过这枚导弹
she hasn't even heard of it.
所以这个项目比她的级别都高吗
So that means it's above her pay grade--
我觉得可能性很小 要不然
which I highly doubt-- or...
- 要不然 压根儿就不存在 - 没错了
- Or it doesn't exist. - Exactly.
所以说 要不然Keilani Kim有着
So either Keilani Kim has access to information
连海军部长都没有权知的绝密武器信息
on a top secret weapon that SECNAV doesn't even know about,
要不然她把这些根本不存在武器的信息
or she passed on information about a non-existing weapon
告诉了她朋友 然后他朋友
to a friend of hers who, in turn,
联♥系♥了NCIS 以至于引来杀身之祸
contacted NCIS, and someone tried to kill him.
可为什么要为了个并不存在的武器而杀人呢
Yeah, but why kill someone over a nonexistent weapon?
Keilani是个会计
Keilani's an accountant.
也许她在海军的账本里发现了什么不为人知的东西
Maybe she found a discrepancy in the Navy's books.
你知道国防部每年都在处理着上亿的承包商骗局
You know the DoD's been dealing with billions of dollars in contractor fraud every year.
像愤怒的Karen这样的导弹
A missile like the Angry Karen would cost the Navy
分分钟可以花掉海军两三百万的开销
$2 million to $3 million a unit, not to mention
就别说前期的研究和开放花销了
the research and development costs.
或许Cryton Avionics卖♥♥给海军了个他们从来没建造的导弹
Maybe Cryton Avionics sold the Navy a missile they never built.
那Harris怎么牵涉进来的呢
Sure, but how does Harris work into this?
就像Logan一样 他是个可信的朋友吧
Well, like Logan, he was a trusted friend.
或者她想跟另一位会计请教一些意见
Or maybe she just wanted a second opinion from a fellow accountant.
那为什么她没去找她的上司
So, then why didn't she bring it to the attention of her supervisor?
也许找过了呢
Maybe she did.
如果没有内部的帮助她很难能达到目的
It would be pretty tough to pull something like this off without help from the inside.
非常难
Very.
找到James中校
Find out where Commander James is.
让Kensi和Fatima跟我们在那儿碰头
Have Kensi and Fatima meet us there.
好的
Yep. I'm on it.
不好意思 James中校下班了 你们刚好错过他了
Sorry, Commander James left for the day. You just missed him.
Nell 让基地的警卫把守好所有的门
Nell, have the base police secure all the gates
一旦中校出现 立刻就地拘留
and detain the commander if he's still on-site.
Kens James可能会试图逃跑
Kens, James may be making a run for it.
我们找到了他的车 所以他肯定没开自己的车离开
We found his car, so if he left, he didn't take his vehicle with him.
等等 有情况
Hold up.
行动
Go!
嘿
Hey!
他抢了一辆安保车辆 开溜了
He's taking off in a security vehicle.
他觉得自己能逃去哪里啊
Where the hell does he think he's gonna go?
同志们 要是他离开了基地 我们就没办法追踪他了
Guys, we have no way of tracking him if he gets off base.
这个人到底在干什么
What the heck is this guy doing?
坐稳了
Hold on.
我们能追上他
We got him.
NCIS 束手就擒吧 中校
NCIS! It's over, Commander!
- Kens 发生了什么 - 他不打算安静的跟我们走
- Kens, what's happening? - Yeah, he's not coming in quietly.
放下武器
Drop it!
手放在头上
Hands on your head.
赛车摆尾那招玩的挺炫啊
Nice NASCAR move.
NASCAR 美国纳斯卡赛车 全国运动汽车竞赛 系世界顶级汽车赛事
好吧 看来Donald Harris还是能撑过去的
Well, looks like Donald Harris is gonna pull through.
他的朋友Keilani正在探望他
He's visiting with his friend Keilani now,
她答应探望完就跟我们回去录口供
and she's agreed to come in for questioning after her visit.
好极了
Great.
我现在能回家了吗
Can I come home now?
是的 Rountree探员 你可以回家了
Yes, Agent Rountree, you may come home now.
- 人呢 人呢 人呢 - 回来了啊 我亲爱的宝宝
- Hello, hello, hello! - There she is. Baby girl!
哦 天哪 生意冷清的一天 是吗
Oh, geez. Slow day, huh?
没错 准确的说 特别冷清的一天
Yeah. No. Slow, slow day.
我让所有人下班了 为了省点钱
I sent everybody home to save some cash.
- 我相信生意会好起来的 - 我也相信
- I'm sure it'll pick up again. - I'm sure it will.
你呢 你今天过的如何
How was, uh, how was your day?
- 嗯 典型的一天 - 是吗
- Um, typical. - Yeah?
典型可代表着汽车炸♥弹♥和敢死队呢
Typical can be car bombs and suicide squads.
好吧 不包括那些
Yeah, nothing like that.
那就好
Good.
你知道的 店里生意会好起来的 我们能撑过去的
You know this is gonna be okay, we'll get through this.
我们一向如此
We always do.
我知道
I know.
对了
Oh.
有件事忘记告诉你了
I did forget to tell you something.
听着啊 我和Fatima追着这个犯人
So get this, so, Fatima and I were chasing this guy.
他绕着房♥子跑 正经过拐角
He runs around this house, comes around the corner.
我抓起花♥园♥地精 给他一记重击
I grab this garden gnome-- whack!
正中他的胸 然后他就四脚朝天倒地了
Right in his chest. Feet, oop, down.
不 你才没有呢 这是我爱你的千百个理由之一
No, you didn't. That's just another reason to love you.
然后我 哦 然后呢 你知道我马上说了什么吗
And then I-- Oh,and then, do you know what I said right after?
- 我猜是句巧妙的双关 猜对了吗 - 我说
- I bet it was clever.Am I wrong? - I go,
我选择了非暴♥力♥的解决方式
"I chose the gnome-violence solution."
谐音梗要扣钱的
不了 我不觉得你 值得喝这瓶啤酒了
No. I don't even feel like you deserve this beer anymore.
你不能给自己的冷笑话捧场啊 肥伦Kensi
You can't laugh at your own joke, Jimmy Fallon.
Jimmy Fallon 著名美国喜剧脱口秀主持人 别名肥伦
要是我被逗笑了 这才是幽默
It... if I'm laughing, it's funny,
- 但是你被自己的笑话逗笑的话 - 我的天哪
- but when you laugh at your own joke, - Oh, my God.
- 就不算数了 - 不是只有你才是幽默的好吧
- it doesn't really... - You can't always be the funny one.
- 我也可以很幽默的 - 非(地精)暴♥力♥吗
- It's okay if I'm funny, too. - Gnome-violence?
要是一个梗掉进了梗之森林 人能听见它呼救的声音吗
If a pun falls in the forest, does anyone hear it?
- 不错啊 看来你逐渐适应下来了 - 哦 并不安定呢
- Well, it looks like you're settling in. - Oh. Hardly.
别 别 别 坐下 请坐
No, no, no. Stay, stay.
好吧
All right.
James中校和Cryton Avionics公♥司♥
Commander James and Cryton Avionics
试图联手骗取海军数百万美元
tried to defraud the Navy of millions of dollars,
我们在你的领导下成功阻止了这场骗局
and we put a stop to that under your guidance.
Keilani Kim和Donald Harris
Keilani Kim and Donald Harris,
是他们意外发现了这件事
they stumbled upon the plan.
而你们包了所有的剩下的事 我只是打了几个电♥话♥
You guys did everything else. I just made a few phone calls.
你做的还是比你说出的要多
I think you did a little more than that.
好吧
All right.
我知道你的意图了 Callen
I see what you're trying to do here, Callen,
这很贴心 但是
and it's very nice,but...
你可别说了
you can stop now.
我不是Hetty
I'm not Hetty.
我真的不是干这活的料
I'm really not cut out for this.
那很明显啊
That is obvious.
你说这话是什么意思
Why do you say that?
要是Hetty的话
Well, Hetty...
这个时候她早就要请我喝酒了
...would have offered me a drink by now.
她把波本藏哪里了
Where does she keep the Pappy?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表