Excuse me, whose team are you on here?
嗯 老实说 你让我很难支持Rachelle队
Well, I gotta be honest, you're making it pretty hard to be on Team Rachelle.
所以为什么不帮帮你自己
So why don't you do yourself a favor
告诉我们那个和你约会的人是谁
and tell us who the guy is you were on a date with.
好吧
Okay.
听着 我
Look, I...
我真的不想被牵扯进这些事 但是
I really didn't want to get into all this, but...
真正的原因是
the real reason is...
Jojo 和Marcu
Jojo and Marcus...
他们在好莱坞经营一个邪教
they run a cult in Hollywood,
然后我年轻 且易受影响
and... I was young and impressionable.
我不知道任何更好的
I didn't know any better...
- Rachelle - Rachelle
- Rachelle! - Rachelle!
好啦好啦
Okay, okay.
他的名字是 血莱姆
His name is "BludLime."
- 血莱姆 - 对
- Blood Lime? Yeah.
血莱姆 除了它是带 U 的
Blood Lime, except it's with a "U,"
所以 它是 B L U D
so it's, like, B-L-U-D Lime.
那是什么鬼 一个ins的账户名称
What the hell is that, a Instagram handle?
它肯定不是他的脸书名称
It's certainly not his Facebook name.
是哦 还真令人惊讶呢 你的朋友竟然会背叛你呢
Yeah, it's a real shocker that your friends turned on you.
我猜是因为我们的关系没有你们这样密切吧
I guess it's just 'cause we don't have that tight bond
你们这群千禧人一起拍超尬的喝酒抖音
from making all those cringy wine-drinking TikToks like you
积累了深厚的感情呢
and your millennial friends, huh?
你是怎么遇见这个人的
How did you meet this guy?
我欣赏他的车品和衣品
I dug his cars, and clothes,
假期照片也不错 所以我就直接私信他了
vacations, so I just slid into his DMs.
哇哦 好一段美国浪漫情 啊
Wow. Great American romance, huh?
你对红娘相亲网的用户感受如何 啊
How is eHarmony working out for you, huh?
eHarmony: 美国大型婚恋交友相亲网站
因为我只是真的希望等我到你这个岁数还能用上红娘相亲网呢
'Cause I just, I really hope that it is still around when I am your age.
听着 我知道你和血莱姆约会的时候 不会这样叫他
Listen, I know you didn't call this dude "BludLime" On the date,
所以他说自己叫什么名字呢
so what did he say his name was?
D
D.
他说叫他D就好
He said to call him D.
行了吗 行了吧 我就只知道这些了
All right? Okay, that's basically all that I know.
好了吗 所以你们能把手铐卸了 放我走吗
Okay? So can you just get these handcuffs off of me and let me go?
你在开玩笑吧 你还是闯进了仓库啊
You must be kidding. You still broke into a warehouse.
不 不 但我很努力的在
No, no, but, like, I'm totally trying
帮你们找杀人凶手啊
to help you guys figure out who killed that guy.
懂吗 我 我几乎就算是个联邦探员呢
You know, I-I am practically a federal agent.
不算
No.
一点都不算吗
Maybe a little?
门儿都没有
Not at all.
- 连边都不沾 - 绝无可能
- Not even close. - Never.
- 否了 - 这辈子别想
- Nope. - Not a chance.
嘿 所以呢 我一直在查跟Rachelle约过会的
Hey. So, I've been looking into this guy
这个叫血莱姆的人
Rachelle went out with, BludLime.
这个用户有找到关联的名字吗
Is there a name associated with that account?
唔 还没有 而且很可惜
Mm, not yet. And unfortunately,
我甚至没有搜到足够信息来进行面部识别
I don't even have enough to pull a facial rec.
他都发布了哪些内容呢
What kind of stuff is he posting?
香车 餐厅 名表和美女
Cars, restaurants, watches and women.
从他社交网络上过的着这种生活来说
From the life this guy looks like he's living,
我就大胆的推断一下 他从事的生意
I'm gonna go ahead and say he's into a lot more
远比失窃的球鞋和潮衣要大得多
than just stolen sneakers and clothes.
继续查吧 找到新线索就告诉我们
Keep digging. Let us know if you find anything.
好 我会的
Yep, will do.
你们的车辆调配厂也太棒了吧 我喜欢这辆新车
You guys have the best motor pool ever. I love this new ride.
是挺不错的
It's pretty great.
Hetty超爱车的 所以车辆调配厂这块可是她的宝贝项目
Hetty's a car girl, so this motor pool thing is kind of her pet project.
哦 Nell和Coleman的老板通过话了
Oh, Nell spoke to Coleman's boss.
他正在赶来的路上 应该随时就会到
He's on his way over here. He should be here any minute.
太好了
Awesome.
哇哦 在这地方做门卫的人一定收入很不错
Oof. Whoever works the door at this place must make a pretty penny.
你怎么知道
What do you mean?
你看嘛 这是那种
I mean, it's one of those, like,
追星 在名人名流面前刷脸缘的地方
"See and be seen" Places.
所有人都想进去 如果他们进不去就会给门卫塞点钱
Everybody wants to get in, and if they can't, they just slip the bouncer some cash.
等等 有点不对哦 你我二人都不是需要塞钱才能进酒吧的人
Hold up, I don't think either of us has ever paid to get into a bar,
所以你知道这种事 就代表
so the fact that you know all this...
我 貌似曾经收过想要进夜店的人塞过来的钱
I...may have accepted some cash from some guys who wanted to get into the club.
等等 你以前是个门卫吗
Wait. You were a bouncer?
- 我以前是个门卫 - 哇哦
- I was a bouncer. - Wow.
是的 我实际上有个理论 女人是更好的门卫
I was. I actually have a theory that women make better bouncers.
好吧 是有一些女人 当然了
Well, certain women, of course,
只要她们有那个能力 你懂的
as long as they are able to, you know...
能把一个200磅重的男人用肩锁制♥服♥ 然后从后门赶他出去
Shoulder-lock a 200-pound man and walk him out the back door.
肩锁 指巴西柔术里针对肩关节的关节技
没错 知道吗 我实际上有个创业想法
Exactly. You know, I actually had this idea for a company
就是我训练一群女门卫
where I would train female bouncers
然后按预约制派她们在全城的酒吧守门 懂不
and then just book them around town, you know?
听上去是个赚钱机器啊
That sounds like a money-making machine.
真的吗 你真的这么觉得
Really? You think so?
因为 实话说 我最近挺需要钱的
'Cause... I got to be honest, I'm needing the cash.
是的 挺合理的想法
Yeah, it's legit.
Deeks和我给一栋房♥子开了价
Deeks and I put an offer on a house.
哦 你不知道自己是想被接受报价 还是被拒绝报价
Oh, and you don't know if you want it to be accepted or turned down.
总的来说 是的
Basically, yeah.
哦
Oh.
呃 是Lincoln Benavidez吗
Uh... Lincoln Benavidez?
- NCIS 对吗 - 是的 你好
- NCIS, right? - Yeah. Hi.
我是特别探员Blye 这位是特别探员DeChamps
I'm Special Agent Blye. This is Special Agent DeChamps.
很高兴认识你们
It's good to meet you.
你们的同事在电♥话♥里告诉我Terry Coleman的事了
Yeah, your colleague that called told me about Terry Coleman.
知道吗 我简直不敢相信 Terry是个很了不起的人
You know, I can't believe it. Terry was an incredible human.
请节哀顺变
We're sorry for your loss.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道谁会想伤害他吗
Do you have any idea who would want to harm him?
没有 我是说他深受周围同事和所有常客的喜爱
None. I mean, he was absolutely beloved by the staff and just all of the regulars.
那他最近在看门的时候 有没有发生过什么呢
Do you know of anything that may have happened
比如说 有没有发生过冲突事件
at the door recently, like, maybe something got heated?
看吧 Terry的过人之处就在这儿
See, that was Terry's superpower.
我是说 他虽然是个大块头 但他的嘴皮子才是最厉害的
I mean, he was a big guy, but, man, he could talk.
知道吗 他总是用自己的幽默和智慧来缓和门口的紧张感
You know, he always used his humor and intelligence to diffuse situations at the door.
他可不是那种老派的 墨守成规的呆瓜门卫
He was the opposite of a meathead, old-school, stereotypical bouncer, you know?
- 听上去是个好人 - 没错
- Sounds like a good guy. - Yeah.
他的同事在吗 我们能和他们谈谈吗
Are any of his coworkers here that we could speak with?
不 我是说 现在这里没有员工
No, I mean, no one's here right now.
我们要等晚上九点才开门
We don't open till 9:00 tonight.
但我可以把员工名单传给你 如果你们需要的话
But I can AirDrop you the staff list, if you'd like.
- 号♥码是什么 - GOV18-934
- Which number? - GOV18-934.
好了 已发送
All right. Sent.
谢谢
Thank you.
举手之劳 听着 如果你们没有其他要问的话 我就
Of course. Listen, if you don't need anything else, I'm...
- 没有了 请吧 - 太好了 谢谢
- No. Go ahead. - Awesome. Thank you.
呃 等等 是Nell
Uh, hold on. It's Nell.
哦 她成功找到了血莱姆的身份
Oh. She managed to I.D. BludLime.
打扰一下 Lincoln
Excuse me, Lincoln?
- 怎么了 - 请问
- Yeah? - Hey,
你认识Donny Mason吗
do you know a Donny Mason?
认识 当然了 他是酒吧的头号♥投资人
Yeah, of course. He's a lead investor in the bar.
你知道在哪里能找到他吗
Do you know where we can find him?
不知道 对不起 他像个吉普赛人一样在洛杉矶流浪
No, I'm sorry. He's kind of a gypsy around L.A.
他不太相信购置房♥地♥产♥那一套
Doesn't, uh, believe in owning real estate.
他在短期租♥房♥♥和酒店套房♥里换来换去
He bounces between short-term rentals and hotel suites.
好吧 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
没事儿
All right.
所以 Mason是酒吧的投资人
So, Mason's an investor in the bar,
他就是这样和在酒吧当门卫的Terry Coleman认识的
which is how he runs into Terry Coleman, who's working there as a bouncer.
可能Coleman发现Mason在倒卖♥♥
Maybe Coleman found out that Mason was flipping
失窃的商品 然后就和他对证
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表