- 传到行动中心了 - 多谢
- like you asked. Yeah. - Appreciate that.
没事
Yeah.
我在看了
I'm seeing it.
Blye探员来了
Agent Blye is here.
嘿
Hey!
你说想要和Blye探员谈一谈
You asked to speak to Agent Blye.
她来了
She's here.
我要和她单独说 狱长
I'll only talk to her alone, Warden.
你这自大的混♥蛋♥
You're an arrogant bastard.
不 我并不是
No, I'm not.
我只是明白制衡之术而已
I just understand the balance of power.
现在 很明显是我在掌控局面
And right now, it's decidedly on this side of the glass.
滚蛋吧
Skedaddle.
Deeks 你知道你不该进来的
Deeks, you know you're not supposed to be in here
直到你重新成为联络员
until you're reinstated as a liaison.
而你看起来比我记忆中的还要漂亮
And you're looking more beautiful than I remember.
我反正也不会待很久
Yeah, well, I'm not staying long,
为什么不直接告诉我关于Sinclair的逃跑你都知道些什么
so why don't you go ahead and tell me what you know about Sinclair's escape.
我叫你来这里
I didn't ask you to come here
不是为了给你消息然后让你再一次走出我的生活
just to give you my information and have you walk out of my life again.
这次会面我酝酿很多年了
This meeting is years in the making.
我们得慢慢来
We need to move slowly.
- 尽情享受 - 不
- Savor it. - No.
我们实际上并没有 所以你不如把知道的都告诉我
We actually don't. So, why don't you just go ahead and tell me what you know.
你知道 这些年来我有多想念你吗
Do you have any idea how much I've thought about you all these years?
这伙计是在逗我吗
You got to be kidding me with this guy.
Deeks 你得离开了 别让我难做
Deeks,you need to leave. Do not put me in this position.
我不会走的
I'm not gonna leave.
Sinclair在哪
Where is Sinclair?
但现在你来了 你太让我失望了
But now that you're here, you disappoint me.
为什么呢
How so?
因为 你
Because you...
走了 还结婚了
went and got married.
-我没有 - 是的 你有
- No. I didn't. - Yes, you did.
你左手的无名指上有一个红色的戒指痕迹
There's a red irritation mark around the ring finger of your left hand.
你不想让我看见所以你把它摘掉了
You took it off so that I wouldn't see.
- 那不是我摘掉戒指的原因 - 没关系
- Well, that's not why I took off my ring. - But it's okay.
我们还是可以上♥床♥的
We can still have sex.
你丈夫不需要知道
Hubby doesn't have to know.
这个人很危险
This guy's dangerous.
我以为此刻你会因为
I would have thought you hated me at this point
我送你进监狱做三十年牢而恨我
for putting you in prison for 30 years.
你可以恨一个人但还是跟他们上♥床♥
You can hate someone and still have sex with them.
等一下 所以你刚刚做的这些俯卧撑
Hold on a second, so, those little push-ups that you were doing--
是为了做给我看的吗 真可爱
that was to impress me? That's sweet.
- 你想让我看看你有多壮吗 - 不
- You want to show me how virile you are? - No.
我只想准备好
I just want to be ready.
准备好做什么
Ready for what?
你是个能干的女人 Kensi
You're a capable woman, Kensi.
等我从这出去
When I get out of here,
我想准备好狩猎你
I want to be ready to hunt you down,
和你上♥床♥
have sex with you
然后杀了你
and then kill you.
或许可能不是那个顺序
Maybe not even in that order.
好吧 如果她不杀掉他 我去
Okay. If she doesn't kill him, I'm going to.
- 够了 Callen在指挥中心 他不肯离开 - Deeks
- That's it. Callen, Deeks is in Ops and he won't leave. - Deeks,
出去 我不然我就叫其他探员过去把你拽出去
get out or I'm sending agents up there to pull you out.
我不是开玩笑的 把你的通讯器给Fatima
I'm not joking. And give Fatima your comm.
这是个错误
That was a mistake.
Michelle Boucher
Michelle Boucher?
海军罪案调查处
NCIS.
有什么事
What's this about?
我需要跟你谈谈
I need to speak with you.
关于什么
About what?
David Kessler
David Kessler.
NCIS
NCIS?
Hanna探员 Rountree探员
Agent Hanna, Agent Rountree.
你是Rudolph探员吗
You Agent Rudolph?
是我
That's me.
Blye探员从David Kessler那里得到任何消息了吗
Did, uh, Agent Blye get any information from David Kessler?
还没有
Not yet.
- 这里有什么运气吗 - 还没有
- Any luck here? - Nothing yet.
国家森林的南部和西部都查了
Got the National Forest to the south and west.
或许我们该往北走了 40号♥洲际公路的方向
Figured we'd make our way north toward Interstate 40.
他需要一辆车离开这里
He's gonna need a car to get out of here.
如果他去了国家森林公园爬上了其中的一座山呢
What if he heads into the National Forest up one of these mountains?
现在是12月
It's December.
他一夜之间就会冻死
He'd freeze to death overnight.
如果Kessler说了什么麻烦通知我们
You boys just let us know if Kessler says anything.
这就是我们需要的
That's all we need from you guys.
我们会的
Will do.
你喜欢森林吗
You like the woods?
爱死了 你有什么想法
I love them. What you thinking?
这个家伙是前CIA特工 有人帮他逃走
This guy's former CIA. He had help escaping.
他计划了几个月了
He planned this for months.
他知道他如果去州级公路会被抓
He knows if he goes to the interstate, he gets caught.
如果有人帮他 他就能在这片荒野中生存下来
If he has help, he could survive in this wilderness.
跟他合作的人可能给他留抗寒衣物
Whoever he's working with could have left him cold-weather clothes,
帐篷 补给 炉子
a tent, supplies, a stove.
FBI去搜公路 我们去搜山
FBI goes to the roads, we go to the mountains.
准备好
Gear up.
我们打猎去
Let's go hunting.
我听说他们把你关在这 是因为你表现得像野兽一样
I heard they put you in here 'cause you were acting like an animal.
是的
Yes.
然后我找到了上帝
Then I found God.
嗯
Well,
牢房♥挺大的 是我见过最好的了
it's a pretty big cell. Nicest one I've ever seen.
你会感到惊讶一个好律师
It's amazing what a good lawyer
和忠诚的华盛顿关系能给你什么
and loyal Washington connections can get you.
嗯 看 我觉得很难相信任何华盛顿的人
Yeah, see, I'm finding it hard to believe that anybody in Washington
会向一个被定罪将会在监狱里待30年的人保持忠诚
would stay loyal to a convicted criminal who's going to be in prison for the next 30 years.
哦 你真天真
Oh. So naive...
我的甜心政♥府♥奴
my sweet, sweet government employee.
好 那你为什么不指教一下我呢
All right, why don't you educate me?
一个装满了照片和视频的保险箱
A safety deposit box filled with photos and videos
关于一个处于难堪境地的男人
of men in compromising positions
这是很好的动力
is a great motivator.
尤其是在华盛顿
Especially in Washington.
你想让我相信你掌控所有的权力
You want me to think that you have all the power?
你没有
You don't.
Sinclair逃跑了
Sinclair is on the run.
现在你浪费的每一分钟
Every minute that you waste now
意味着你给我的信息就更过时了
means that whatever information you give me is that much older
对我来说就更没用了
and that much more worthless to me.
而你对那些女孩做的事 利用他们
And that thing that you did with those girls-- used them,
买♥♥卖♥♥她们 就像在易贝买♥♥卖♥♥小饰品
buying them, selling them like a trinket on eBay--
这也是我要对你做的
that's what I'm doing with you.
所以让我们别说废话了
So let's cut the crap.
Sinclair在哪
Where's Sinclair?
天呐 我真想你
God, I've missed you.
所以 你做David Kessler的女友多久了
So, how long were you David Kessler's girlfriend?
他关系都不长
He doesn't really keep girlfriends.
我当时很年轻
I was very young.
他用金钱和私人飞机诱惑我
He seduced me with money and private jets.
但你跟他在一起好几年
But you were with him for years.
他还用可♥卡♥因♥诱惑了我
He also seduced me with cocaine.
我变成了一个毒瘾者
I became an addict.
我是跟他在一起 但我不是他的女友
I was with him, but I wasn't his girlfriend.
我的关系是和毒品在一起 而不是他
My relationship was with the drug, not the man.
我看过了指控Kessler的案子 看起来
I looked over the case against Kessler. It seems that the
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表