我刚拍了照片诶 我就是想帮有个在CNN工作
I just took a picture. I wanted to make sure I get the spelling right
叫Wolfy的朋友确认一下 名字拼对没
for my friend Wolfy over at CNN.
他可是相当执着于细节和真♥相♥
He's such a stickler for details and truth.
谁让你来的
Who told you to come here?
你问是谁让我来的呀
Who told me to come here?
这 我可不能说
I... Can't tell you that.
因为有律师 客户守密权
Because of client-lawyer privileges.
就那些你特烦的法律上的事儿
You know, all that pesky legal stuff that you hate so much.
不过看在咱俩是朋友的份上 我跟你说点别的
But I can tell you this between you and I 'cause we're friends.
你很快就能接到 你老大
You're about to find out, because your boss
- 打来的电♥话♥了 三 二 - 我就是管事儿的
- is about to get a phone call in three, two... - I am the boss.
接电♥话♥之后没准就不是了
Well, probably not after this phone call.
他在这儿哟
And there he is.
你怎么样啊 老哥
How you holding up there, tiger?
噢 对不起 你能换个地方待会儿吗
Oh, I'm sorry, did you want to hang around?
我得 呃 跟客户聊聊 单独聊
Because, uh, I wanted to talk to my client alone.
- 你来干嘛 - 我以为你想吃个三明治呢
- What are you doing here? - Thought you could use a sandwich.
- 你怎么 - 不对 不对
- How did you... - No, no.
这个滋毛混♥蛋♥
Sneaky bastard.
是Kilbride通知的 什么情况
Kilbride tipped us off. What's going on?
我能推测出来的 就是他们在追查一个俄♥罗♥斯♥内奸
Best I can tell, they are hunting for a Russian mole.
他们终于抓到你了
So, they finally got you?
这不好笑
Not funny.
我不知道这和我或Hetty 还是其他什么人有关
I don't know if this is about me or Hetty or someone else entirely,
可有人说服了他们 我是个双面间谍
but someone's convinced them that I'm working as a double agent.
依据呢
Based on what?
嗯对 你的确和俄♥罗♥斯♥牵涉挺多的
Well, yeah. Sure, on paper, that looks like a lot of Russian influence.
哇哦 真的不少呢
Wow, that is a lot of Russian influence.
总是有传言说
There has always been a rumor
有个双面间谍在美国情报机构高层任职
of a double agent at the upper levels of the U.S. Intelligence Community.
我一直觉得是都市传说罢了
I always thought that was an urban legend.
我们真的希望是
We certainly hoped that it was.
Henrietta定了个方案 把他揪出来
Henrietta had come up with a plan to smoke them out.
根据Kilbride上将的说法
So, according to Admiral Kilbride,
Hetty在叙利亚安排了一些探员
Hetty put a couple of agents into Syria.
然后她开始在华盛顿情报机构的内部
Then she began to disseminate different information in a very controlled matter
散播经过谨慎筛选的不同消息
throughout our intelligence community in Washington.
通过监视外国♥军♥队的动向
So, by monitoring the movement of foreign troops,
咱们就能发现 消息是从哪里泄露的吗
we could figure out where the leak was originating?
计划上是的
That was the plan.
- 奏效了吗 - 咱们的人发现有足够的资料
- Did it work? - Well, our people figured they had enough data
确认谁是嫌疑人
to zero in on the culprit,
可是他们没来得及撤出 就被抓住了
but they were grabbed before they could get out.
被谁抓了
Grabbed by who?
阿萨德的部队 大概率
Assad's forces, most likely.
咱们不知道他们有没有暴露身份
What we don't know is if their cover was blown.
他们假扮的是记者
Because they were posing as journalists,
所以叙利亚人可能不知道他们的实际目的
it's possible the Syrians still don't know what they were doing there.
Hetty在不暴露他们身份的前提下
Hetty has been softly negotiating their release
在就释放问题进行比较温和的谈判
without tipping off their true nature.
如果内奸成了惊弓之鸟 或者咱们接近目标了
If this mole got spooked or if we got close,
他可能就用Callen转移视线
he could be using Callen as a misdirect.
他还是Hetty的得意门生之一
He is also one of Hetty's prize protege.
如果他有问题 那她就只能回避
If he's in trouble, that could cause her to back off
然后推迟行动
and delay her operation.
这样就会给莫斯科足够的时间
And it would also give Moscow enough time
去转移关键人物或者搞事情来做保护
to remove their asset or build in new elements to protect their identity.
我觉得你会比较喜欢机械舞
I'm guessing you're more into robot pop.
Deeks 你那没有Kraftwerk的音乐 是不是
Deeks, you don't have any Kraftwerk in there, do you?
Kraftwerk 德国前卫音乐团体 在电子音乐界扮演了关键角色
你们俩 出去
Get out of here. Both of you.
啊 我猜你是接到电♥话♥了
So, I guess you got the phone call?
快点 别等我改主意
Now. Before I change my mind.
这个三明治 你 拿着吧
You can, uh, keep the sandwich.
是黑麦蔬菜三文治的
It's a veggie on rye.
我问Oleg他觉不觉得自己的大尉涉嫌叛国罪
I asked Oleg today if he thought that his captain was a traitor for defecting.
你知道他跟我说什么吗
You know what he said to me?
Gonchgarov大尉是真正的爱国者
"Captain Gonchgarov is a true patriot."
他们为何这么认为 他叛国了
How do they figure that? The guy defected.
- 他可能是想跟我透露点什么 - 比如
- I think he was trying to tell me something. - Like what?
比如时间 资金 计划之类的
You know the amount of time, money, planning,
总之是能让一个俄♥罗♥斯♥特工打入
that goes into getting a Russian agent into the highest levels
咱们情报机构高层的那些事情
of our intelligence community.
我是说 这可是他们会不惜一切代价去保护的无价资产
I mean, it would be an invaluable asset that they would do anything to protect.
比如指控你是双面间谍吗
Like accusing you of being a double agent?
老派的嘲讽技巧
The old "I know you are, but what am I?"
再往大了想想
Think bigger than that.
他们可以去牺牲掉一架冷战时期的轰炸机和机组人员
They might even be willing to sacrifice a cold war-era bomber and its crew.
Gonchgarov大尉是个爱国者
"Captain Gonchgarov is a true patriot."
没错 就在Hetty和其他人
Exactly. Just as Hetty and the rest of them
逐渐接近关键人物的时候
start closing in on this invaluable asset,
突然 一架俄♥罗♥斯♥轰炸机就出现在咱们的海岸了
suddenly, a Russian bomber appears on our shore?
事出反常必有妖
I-It's just too easy.
等等 你觉得那大尉在执行俄♥罗♥斯♥对外情报局的任务吗
Wait, so you think the captain's working for SVR?
总之是比一个俄♥罗♥斯♥大尉
Makes a lot more sense than a Russian captain
甘愿搭上自己和手下的命
willing to risk his life and that of his crew
去叛国要合理
in order to defect.
可能是孤注一掷转移咱们的视线吧
It's probably a Hail Mary to deflect our focus.
可能咱们手上有足够的情报
There was probably just enough intelligence on board
证明完全可以 从另外一个方向切入
for us to believe it was legitimate and look in a different direction
- 去寻找这号♥人物 - 锅在他们头上
- of where their asset is. - Well, the joke's on them,
你炸掉他们飞机的时候 就搅乱了计划
'cause you screwed up that plan when you blew up their plane.
说得不对 抱歉
That's not totally fair. Sorry
应该说 你让别人炸了那架飞机
when you let other people blow up said plane.
咱们得扭转局面
We need to turn the tables on this.
等等 咱们 咱要干嘛啊
Wait, what? What are we... what are we doing?
转守为攻
We have to flip this to our advantage.
等 怎么转
Wait, h-how?
让他们没法按以前的路子玩儿 强迫他们没时间思考就行动
Throw them off their game. Force them to scramble without giving them time to think.
太好了 你要不要和其他人说说计划呢
Awesome. Do you want to share with the other people what the plan is?
暂时还没有计划 我还在想
I don't really have a plan yet. I'm still trying to figure that out.
好极了
Sounds perfect.
Deeks 你把他接出来了吗
Deeks, you get him out?
他什么
He what?!
- 他干嘛要这样 - 嘿 怎么了
- Why the hell would he do that? - Hey, what's wrong?
Callen又故意去自首了
Callen turned himself back in.
等一下 什么
I'm sorry, what?
你这是 回心转意了
So, you've, uh, had a change of heart.
我能帮你指认你正在找的俄♥罗♥斯♥特工
I can help you identify the Russian asset you're looking for.
我为什么会愿意跟你合作
Why would I want to cooperate with you?
你也吃不了亏
You have nothing to lose.
而且你可能会因此而成为英雄
And you might actually come out of this a hero.
不过我要见Gonchgarov大尉
But I need to see Captain Gonchgarov.
有什么线索吗
All right, what do we got?
这些就是咱们这些年打过交道的所有俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Okay, these are all the Russians we've dealt with over the years.
好 得找一个咱们信得过的
Okay. Has to be somebody that we trust.
确实 这样的话 这个不行
Right. Uh, in that case... No.
不行 估计没戏
No. Probably not.
这个也不行 肯定不行
No. Definitely not.
不可以
Nope.
- 噢 绝对不行 - 绝对不行
- Oh, hell no. - Hell no.
他们必须得是俄♥罗♥斯♥人吗
They have to be Russian?
是的
They do.
他可以
Him.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
嗯哼
Yep.
不要啊嗷嗷嗷
No!
为什么是Kirkin啊
Why does it have to be Kirkin?
因为咱们需要一位真正跟俄♥罗♥斯♥相关的人
Because we need someone with legitimate Russian connections.
啊 好啊 Arkady不行吗 人人都爱Arkady
Okay, great. What about Arkady? Everybody loves Arkady.
Arkady不行 他和Callen的关系太明显
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表