Do I have to answer these questions?
不 当然不是
No, of course not.
但是我们之后会申请搜查令
But then again, I can always call in for a search warrant,
他们会把这里搞得乱糟糟的
and they can tear the place apart.
没错 然后我们也许可以自己找到问题的答案
Yeah, maybe we find the answers to our questions.
也许我们会发现你有多笔交易使用的是现金
Maybe we find out that you do a lot of sales in cash
并且忘记缴纳营业税
and forget to charge sales tax.
好吧 这听起来不像是开玩笑
Well, that doesn't sound fun.
没错
No.
你的名字
Do you have a name?
Simi Latu
Simi Latu.
谢谢
Thank you.
你真的是双性恋吗
Are you really bi?
回家找孩子去吧
Go home to your kids.
一点点 就一点点
A little bit? Just a little?
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
我还会打电♥话♥的
I'll call you.
有什么发现吗 Eric
What do you got, Eric?
嘿 我找到了一个和Simi Latu有关的地址 但还没有照片
Hey. So, I found an address associated with Simi Latu, but so far no photos.
- 没有驾照吗 - 没有
- No driver's license? - Nope.
也许Simi太大了导致不能开车
Ah, maybe Simi's too big to fit in the car.
那一定很大
That'd have to be pretty big.
- 那就像 - 像大脚怪一样大
- That would be like... - Like Sasquatch big.
你看过《大脚怪探险队》吗
Did you watch Expedition Bigfoot?
我的天啊 兄弟 每一集都看
Oh, my God. Dude, every episode.
你有看「寻获影片」那集吗
Did you see the found footage one?
哦 天啊 「寻获影片」
Oh, my God, the found footage!
- 太 - 你们在搞笑吗
- So... - Are you kidding me right now?
嘿 Eric 你那有什么东西我们可以用吗
Hey, Eric, do you have something that we can use?
有的 不好意思 Kens 呃 不是太多
Uh, yeah. Sorry, Kens. Um... not much,
但这个地址与一些家伙有关
but this address is associated with some dudes
他们与一个暴♥力♥犯罪组织有联♥系♥
with ties to a violent criminal organization
这个组织在南湾和加迪纳地区活动
that operates out of the South Bay and Gardena.
成员因谋杀罪被判刑
Members have done time for murder.
又大又暴♥力♥
Big and violent.
看来是他们了
Sounds like a peach.
Angela
Angela.
特别探员Sam Hanna 这是退役的Kilbride上将
Special Agent Sam Hanna. This is Retired Admiral Kilbride.
我们要问你一些关于Muso Okoye的问题
We need to ask you some questions about Muso Okoye.
可以 Musa怎么了
Sure. What about Musa?
他还好吗
Is he okay?
我们在找他
We're trying to locate him.
你们俩是朋友吗
Are you two friends?
是的
Yes.
也许不止是朋友关系
Maybe more than friends?
拜托
Please.
我已经结婚了 我老公认识他
I'm married. My husband knows him.
你为什么对Musa的朋友感兴趣
Why are you interested in who Musa's friends with?
我们认为他可能偷了三角洲七号♥的机密信息
We believe he may have stolen classified information from Delta Seven.
不
No.
他不可能这么做
He'd never do that.
你听起来非常肯定
You sound awfully certain.
我只是了解Musa
I just know Musa.
我的意思是 他每周都来我家吃晚饭
I-I mean, he comes over to my house for dinner every week.
他几乎是我家的一员
He's practically part of my family.
他很腼腆 但他善良 人很好 诚实
I mean, he's shy, but he's kind and sweet and honest.
他不可能偷东西
He would never steal anything.
他有说为什么要来洛杉矶吗
He ever say why he came to L.A.?
找工作
For the job.
大多数人不能达成自己梦想
Most people never get their dream career.
航♥空♥航♥天♥一直是他的梦想事业
Aerospace has always been his.
他的旅行记录显示他没回家
His travel records show he hasn't been back home.
他和尼日利亚有关系吗
Does he have any ties to Nigeria?
就只有他的家庭
Just his family.
每隔一段时间他就会和其他几个尼日利亚人聚在一起
And every once in a while he gets together with a few other Nigerians,
你知道的 做饭
you know, to cook their food,
聊家乡
talk about home.
Angela 你记得他们的名字吗
Angela, do you recall their names?
我只见过他们一次 时间很短
I only met them once. Briefly.
他们看起来很好
They seemed nice.
嘿 伙计们 如果Okoye和其他尼日利亚人工作
Hey, guys, if Okoye is working with these other Nigerians,
他的电♥话♥和邮件里都没有记录
it's not in his personal phone records or e-mails.
请告诉我 Musa处于什么危险之中吗
Please tell me. Is... is Musa in some kind of danger?
嘿 Fatima Rountree
Hey, Fatima? Rountree?
怎么了 Eric
What's up, Eric?
不幸的是 Musa Okoye的邻居都没有摄像头对着他家
Unfortunately, none of Musa Okoye's neighbors have cameras facing his house.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thanks, man.
我们什么都没发现
We're striking out left and right here.
你发现什么了
What you got?
这是个蓝牙键盘
This is a Bluetooth keyboard.
我在想如果
I wonder if...
哦 漂亮
Oh, nice.
我打赌这个键盘和这个智能电视相连
Bet this keyboard is linked to this smart TV.
哦哇 我们可以看你演的剧
Oh, dope. We can watch all your old episodes.
或者我们可以查一下Okoye在网上搜什么
Or we can see what Okoye was searching for online.
看看它能不能告诉我们他在哪里
See if it points us to where he is.
呃 这个周末我们还是得重温下你的剧
Eh, still gonna binge your show this weekend.
漂亮
Nice.
可以嗨把
Could use the residuals.
什么是嗨把
What are residuals?
就比如保时捷
Let's just say the Porsche?
我不是说车啊(在说大♥麻♥)
Not from the motor pool.
哇 嗯
Wow. Mm.
Kona园
Kona Gardens.
他们从哪里想出来的名字
Where do they come up with these names?
这里没有任何东西能让我想起Kona
Nothing here remotely reminds me of Kona.
是啊 好吧 不管怎样 都要往积极的地方看
Yeah, well, either way, look alive.
如果Simi Latu在这里 他一看到我们的徽章就会逃跑
If Simi Latu is here, he's gonna rabbit as soon as he sees our badges.
他这么大的人不像兔子 他们会在你身上翻滚
Guys his size don't rabbit. They kind of steamroll right over you.
我猜他们不需要看到你的徽章
I'm guessing they're not gonna need to see your badge
就知道我们不属于这里
to know that we don't belong here.
嘿
Hey.
我是特别探员Kensi Blye
I'm Special Agent Kensi Blye.
Peter DeBartolo
Peter DeBartolo.
好吧
Okay.
我们想和Simi Latu谈谈
We want to talk to Simi Latu.
啊 现在你可以听到我们了
Ah, so now you can hear us.
可以 好吧 我们不要把事情搞大了
Okay. All right, let's not make this a thing.
- 是啊 - 放松
- Yeah. - Easy.
别动
Stay where you are!
我们从不携带任何武器
We never carry any weapons.
你为什么把手放在枪上
Why you got your hand on your gun?
你准备开枪打我们没武器的人吗
You gonna shoot us unarmed?
好吧 告诉你的人退后
Okay. Just tell your men to stand down.
不然呢
Or what?
做什么
What?
你准备做什么 小马尾男人
What you gonna do, little ponytail man?
如果你进过监狱 请把手举起来
Raise your hand if you've been to jail.
什么
What?
有谁坐过牢
Put your hand up
把手举起来
if you've done time.
我们没人有前科
There's no one here that's done time.
很好 你们跟我撒谎啊
Okay. Now I know you're lying to me.
对吧 你们说没人蹲过监狱
Right? You're gonna tell me that no one here has done time?
好 那就这样
Okay, you know what?
咱们玩儿个小游戏 就这么办
We're gonna play a little game. That's what we're gonna do.
我要选一个人
I am going to pick someone,
如果我选的人坐过牢
and if I pick somebody that's done time,
你就得如实招来
you got to talk to us.
那你要是挑错了呢
And if you pick wrong?
拜托 不可能的 我对你们可太有信心了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表