Another good question is, why would you use your real ID
还要用自己的真实身份
if you were here to kill somebody?
很显然用真实信息也没阻止她第一次杀人
Well, it clearly didn't matter the first time.
我在想她有没有外交赦免这类的
I mean, does she have diplomatic immunity or something?
我并不知道
Not that I'm aware of.
她会待在比佛利山庄的Golden Beaches Motel
She's staying at the Golden Beaches Motel in the Valley.
直译为黄金沙滩汽车旅馆
比佛利山庄还有黄金的沙滩讷
They got golden beaches in the Valley?
看起来是这样的
Apparently.
这里面没有被出租的车
I haven't found a car rental,
所以我们不知道她驾驶的是什么
so we don't know what she's driving yet.
行 没事 我和Kensi会去那个汽车旅馆看看
All right, no worries. Kensi and I will check out the motel.
你找到车的话通知我一声
Let me know if you find a vehicle.
当然 哦还有 Rountree 记住
For sure. Oh, and, uh, remember, Rountree,
只要是会流血的 我们都能杀掉
"If it bleeds, we can kill it."
施瓦辛格 铁血战士
Schwarzenegger? Predator?!
铁血战士 1986年上映的动作科幻电影
啊这 额
Yeah, uh, okay.
拜托 兄弟
Come on, man.
这都不知道嘛
Killing me.
所以你们以前和这个叫Pietra Rey干过
So you guys have had a run-in with this Pietra Rey before, huh?
怎么了 他们跟你说什么了
Why, what did they tell you?
额 她爸被暗♥杀♥了
Uh, that her dad was assassinated,
她变成了一个游击队员 到美国来复仇
she became a guerrilla, came here to get revenge.
就这些 他们就告诉了你这些 他们没有
And that's it, that's all they told you? They didn't,
他们没有告诉你 她以前把我狠狠揍了一顿
they didn't tell you that she, um, kicked, kicked my ass?
什么
Uh, what?
他们没告诉你她以前把我揍了一顿
They didn't tell you that she kicked my ass?
没有 真的吗
No, uh... did she?
我那天抽筋了好吧
I had cramps that day, okay?
哦 我还是新来的
Oh! Uh, I'm still the new guy...
所以你不必告诉我所有的事情
...so you don't have to tell me everything.
明白 我只是 只是
Yeah, no, I know, I know, it's just...
觉得你不懂在你大姨妈来的时候
I don't feel like you understand what it's like
打架是什么滋味的
to actually have a fight on your period.
哦 你看来还很在意
Oh, wow, you're still on this.
- Deeks怎么样了 - 别提了
- How's Deeks? - You don't know.
你根本猜不到
- Uh... - You have no idea.
- 行吧 - Deeks
- Okay. - Deeks!
- Deeks - 不好意思我绊了一跤
- Deeks! - Sorry, I tripped on something.
这块地不是很平
The ground is a little uneven right here.
我觉得有这里可能有个鼹鼠 没事了 现在没了
I think there was probably a mole. It's fine, he's gone now.
- 是想要休息一下吗 老头 - 这么说很伤人
- Need a break, gramps? - That is just hurtful!
你刚刚唤醒了一头野兽 好了
Now you've unleashed the beast. All right!
- 来吧 - 下一个
- Bring it! - Next.
下一个 你说下一个是什么意思
Next? What do you mean, "next"?
什么
What?
认真的吗 这家伙
Seriously? This guy?
这个大家伙
Gigantor?
也许我们需要给这个训练降一下级 我不是很擅长这个
Maybe we could work on some de-escalation training. I'm not very good at that.
把他拿下吧 Deeks
Take him down, Deeks!
用什么 推土机吗
With what exactly, a bulldozer?
- 上吧 - 好吧 丛林猫附体
- Go! - All right. Jungle cat!
这可有点太激烈了
Ah, that's a strong showing.
Sam Hanna在这个情况会做什么呢
What would Sam Hanna do?!
我抓住了 这里就是我想扳倒他的地方
I got him! This is right where I want him!
不管怎么样我也要把你拿下
You tap or snap! I'm bringing the funk!
我说过了 她办理了入住 然后就没了
Like I said, she checked in and that was it.
我再也没见过她了
Never seen her since.
打扫房♥间呢
What about housekeeping?
他们之后就再也没来过
Well, they haven't touched the room.
她就没在这里待过
She never stayed here.
她付了待到什么时候的钱
How long she have the room for?
到月底 所以我并不抱怨
End of the month, so I ain't complaining.
你觉得她已经死了
You think she's dead?
为什么我们会觉得她死了
Why would we think she's dead?
你懂的 老套路了
Well, you know, same old story.
漂亮的女孩 孤身一人 失踪
Pretty girl on her own goes missing.
然后发现她被分尸后放在行李箱 扔在了Griffith公园
Next thing you know you're finding pieces of her in a suitcase in Griffith Park.
哇噢
Whoa.
这种事情比人们说的要发生的更频繁
It happens... more often than people like to admit.
事实上 并没有
Uh, actually, it doesn't.
这个女孩 她 她能照顾好自己
Yeah, this girl... she can, she can take care of herself.
额 我听说而已
Uh, just-- So I've heard.
行吧
Okay.
你有没有看到过任何人去过这个房♥间
You ever see anybody come to her room
或者给她留个信息
or maybe drop off a message for her?
我觉得你没懂我的意思
I don't think you're listening to me.
她来了 办理入住
She came, she checked in.
然后就消失了
And then she disappeared.
噗弗
Poof.
- 噗弗 - 噗弗
- "Poof"? - Poof.
- 噗弗 - 对的 噗弗
- Poof. Yeah. - Poof.
就像我说的
And like I said,
她大概已经死了
she's probably dead.
她可没死
She's not dead!
行吧 如果发现了什么就通知我
All right, let me know if you find anything.
所以Pietra没待在报给海关的地址
So Pietra is not at the address that she gave Customs
而且看起来她就从来没在那里待过
and it appears that she never has been.
行吧 你是对的
Well, when you're right, you're right.
有从邻居的监控录像里找到什么吗
Any luck with the neighbors' surveillance cameras?
司法部把所有的东西都带走了
DOJ seized everything.
你觉得Garcia是想藏什么东西吗
You think Garcia is trying to hide something?
你是说除了他的尴尬
You mean besides his embarrassment?
有人来了
Company.
架势还挺大
Coming in hot.
看来有人请家长了
Looks like someone called Mommy.
让我们看看你们的证件
Let's see some credentials, gentlemen.
还要我给你发个请帖是怎么着
You need a special invitation?
我不是 我没有 我跟他们不是一伙的
I'm not, I'm not with-- I'm not with them.
那你是什么人
Then who the hell are you?
Peter DeBartolo 怎么了
Uh, Peter DeBartolo. How you doin'?
我就住在这条街
I, uh, I live right down the street.
那就回家
Then go home.
该你回家才对 我住这边
You go home. I live here.
把他赶走 他敢反抗 就抓起来
Get him out of here, and if he resists, arrest him.
好吧好吧 我走 我走还不行嘛
Oh. All right, all right, I'm leaving, I'm leaving...
然后去告个侵犯公民权
to report a civil rights violation.
你们俩 我们接手了
You two, we'll take it from here.
特别探员Carlson 司法部有组织犯罪黑社会犯罪处(OCGS)
Special Agent Carlson, DOJ Organized Crimes and Gangs Section.
- Lance Hamilton让我们 - 我不在乎Lance让不让你接手
- Lance Hamilton asked us... - I don't care if Lance asked you to adopt him.
这是OCGS的犯罪现场 我们用不着 也不想让你帮忙
This was an OCGS crime scene, and we don't need or want your help.
别让我再说第二遍
Don't make me ask you a second time.
我回来之前让他们消失
Make sure they're gone before I get back.
她总是这么咄咄逼人吗
She always that chipper?
啊 是 抱歉 借过
Ah, yeah, excuse me, I got to get in here.
我爱人把车停这儿了 是我的
My wife parked the car here, it's mine.
是我的车 嗯 多谢 好吧
It's my car, yeah, thank you, all righty.
有个问题哈
Question.
你们老大是不是让你们穿
Does your boss dress you alike
或者说 你们自己去拼了那种买♥♥一赠一的西装啊
or did you get, like, a two-for-one deal on those suits?
别慌嘛
Take it easy.
Pietra自己从巴西来的
Pietra travelled alone from Brazil.
她在机场谁都没见
She didn't meet anyone in the airport.
她叫了一辆Uber
She grabbed an Uber.
确认司机身份了吗
You identify the driver?
叫Desmond Davis
Desmond Davis.
我把她下车的地址发给你了
I sent you the address where he dropped her.
是一栋在 洛杉矶银湖的房♥子 现在由第三方销♥售♥
It's at a house in Silver Lake, currently for sale in escrow.
前房♥主
The former owners
由于工作原因搬到亚特兰大了 而且和Pietra
moved to Atlanta for work and have no apparent connection
还有这桩案子都没有关联
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表