怎么会 怎么会发生这种事
How did that-- How does something like that happen?
我们已经封锁了这里
We had the place locked down.
嗯 也许我们可以派几条警犬
Well, maybe we can bring in the K9s.
K9: 特指警犬和军犬 是根据犬的英文单词Canine的谐音而得来
- 没准能闻到她的踪迹 - 他情况怎么样
- Maybe they can sniff her out. - How bad is he?
勉强活着
I mean, he's breathing, but barely.
好吧 我们得在医院布置点人手
Well, we need to put somebody at the hospital
以防他们想再对他下手
in case they try to finish the job.
好吧 听着 我去跟着救护车
Okay, look, I'll follow in the ambulance.
Deeks 你跟他们走
Deeks, you go with them.
- 好 - 去吧
- Yeah. - Go.
- 好了 - 有麻烦了
- All right. - Oh, here we go.
好的
Okay,
我确保一下没说漏
just so I'm not missing anything,
- 你们花了三万 - 八
- you paid $30,000... - Eight.
- 抱歉 你说啥 - 我们花了三万八
- I'm sorry, what? - $38,000 we paid.
我以为你是他的律师
I thought you were his lawyer.
都是我的工作
I'm a hyphenate.
也是个傻子
Another dumbass.
哦
Ooh.
你们一个俄♥罗♥斯♥间谍身上花了三万八
You paid $38,000 to a Russian operative
为了获取在这降落的一架飞机的机组人员名单
for the names of the crewmen on the plane that landed here.
而这间谍刚刚行刺
And that same Russian operative has assassinated
唯一愿意与我们合作的飞行员
the only crewman that was willing to cooperate with us.
还是我把这飞行员交给你们的
The man I released into your safekeeping.
嗯 总结得不错
Yeah, that pretty much encapsulates it nicely.
而且不知道她用了什么方法逃走了
And somehow she managed to escape,
你现在还说你没有为俄♥罗♥斯♥卖♥♥命
and you're still claiming you don't work for Russia?
俄 罗 斯
Russia, Russia, Russia.
Gonchgarov能够挺过来的
Gonchgarov could pull through.
你是医生吗 健身房♥给你发的医学学位吗
They give you a medical degree to go with your gym membership?
哦
Oh...
听着 你们两个是他同事吗
Look, are you two working with him?
我们知道谁干的
We know who did it.
我们有录像
We have our own video.
那就把线索告诉我 让我的人把她抓回来
Then give me that information and let my people bring her in.
哦 祝你好运
Oh, good luck with that.
她来这儿用的是大学学生签证
She's here posing as a college visa student.
领♥事♥馆♥会用外交上的繁杂手续缠住你
The consulate will tie you up with so much diplomatic red tape
你永远找不到她
you'll never even see her.
- 这就是我的事了 - 她知道自己暴露了
- Let me worry about that. - She knows she was made.
两次呢 她肯定落跑了
Twice by us, actually. She's on the run.
如果我们不能尽快找到她 那可能永远都找不到了
If we don't find her soon, we probably never will.
你我都知道你手里什么线索都没有
You and I both know you've got nothing.
如果我们找到她 你这次可能
If we find her, you may actually end up
会抓到一个货真价实的俄♥罗♥斯♥间谍
with a real Russian operative for a change.
前提是我们合作
Only if we work together to find her.
好吧
Fine.
一个条件
On one condition.
别再跟踪我了
Back the hell off and stop following me.
我们没有跟踪你
We weren't following you.
我们没有
We weren't.
你的朋友需要帮助
Your friend needs help.
我会在健身房♥看着他
I'll spot him at the gym.
开玩笑呢吧
Jokes.
发现Zasha Gagarin了吗
Any sign of Zasha Gagarin?
她现在可能在墨西哥城大使♥馆♥享用晚餐
She's probably having dinner at their embassy in Mexico City by now.
被她下毒的人怎么样了
How about the guy she poisoned?
情况不好
Doesn't look good.
还在昏迷
He's in a coma.
我们派了探员守着
We have an agent guarding him.
情况不能更糟糕了
This couldn't have gone much worse.
我要监视俄♥罗♥斯♥领♥事♥馆♥
I'm gonna stake out the Russian consulate.
呃 我走之前你还需要什么吗
Um, do you need anything before I leave?
不 不用了
No. No, I'm fine.
很抱歉 事情乱套了 长官
I'm sorry this... went off the rails, sir.
尽人事 听天命
You win some, the rest you curse.
晚安 Namazi探员
Good night, Agent Namazi.
晚安长官
Good night, sir.
嘿 Callen在哪
Hey. Where's Callen?
去看Arkady了
Went to check on Arkady.
他是第一个将Zasha带到我们视野内的人
He's the one who first put Zasha on our radar.
好吧 我很高兴我的一天结束了
Well, I for one am happy that my day is over.
洗个热水澡 睡个好觉
Warm shower, hit the sack.
哦没错 但是 宝贝 这是不可能的
Oh, yeah, well, that is not gonna happen, baby,
- 因为 咱俩 有个约会 - 呵
- 'cause you and I, we have a date. - Yeah,
不好意思 宝贝儿 那不可能 我累懵了
sorry, babe, that's not happening; I am beat.
呵 你让我牺牲色相给Kirkin送上门之前
Well, you should have thought of that before
就应该想到现在
you pimped me out to Kirkin as your honeypot.
我该走了
That's when I leave.
晚安 体育迷
Good night, sports fans.
- 晚安 - 晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
你在说什么
Uh, what the hell are you talking about?
我想这就叫做 因果报应 聪明的姑娘
I think it's called quid pro quo, Clarice.
为了让Kirkin帮我们 顺便说一下 基本上没啥用
For Kirkin to help us, which, by the way, he barely did,
我现在不得不帮他忙
I now have to help him.
帮他干什么
Help him with what?
哈
Aah!
笑一个 Marty
Smile, Marty.
你是一个马上要回家的快乐水手
You're a happy sailor returning home.
微笑 茄子
Smile, hooray!
天哪 太晃眼睛了
God, that's so bright.
我是绝对不会穿这个的
I am a guy that would never wear this.
实际上 地球上不会有人穿这个的
In fact, nobody on the planet would wear this.
下一个 看着我
Next. Look at me.
看着我 看着我
Look at me. Look at me.
然后把你最真实的一面展现给我
And show me who you really are.
- 你是一个高尚的野蛮人 - 我为啥是一个高尚的野蛮人
- You're a noble savage. - How am I a noble savage?
我拿着一个戴礼帽的章鱼
I got a frickin' octopus with a top hat.
让我看看你狂野的一面
Give me your wild side.
对呀宝贝儿 展现你狂野的一面
Yeah, baby, show him your wild side.
下一个 这套你要洋溢着自信
Next. This one oozes confidence.
感受到它赋予你的力量了吗
Do you feel the power it gives you?
我不是 我没有 我感受不到力量
No. No, I don't feel the power.
我只觉得你这个带着愚蠢章鱼熊
What I feel is a rash coming on
的Cruella de Vil造型
from this Cruella de Vil nonsense with your stupid
Cruella de Vil: 库伊拉是迪士尼1961年经典动画片
《101忠狗》的反派角色 半黑半白
会让我起疹子
bear-octopus belly,
所以我应该在它结痂之前涂一些润肤露
so I should probably put some lotion on that before it turns into a horrible scab.
你答应给我当模特的
You promised to model for me.
你干什 我是答应了 我现在正在当模特
What do you-- I did. I am, I'm modeling.
这是一个系列时装
It's an entire collection.
- 30套衣服 - 30?!
- 30 outfits. - 30?!
- 香槟 - 下一套
- Champagne? - Next.
你为什么杀了他
Why did you kill him?
- 计划不是这样的 - 我别无选择
- That was never the plan. - I had no choice.
他们命令我这样做
They ordered me to do it.
如果我违抗 他们就会知道出问题了
If I didn't, they'd know something was wrong,
还会有其他人去杀了他的
and somebody else would have killed him!
你应该提前通知我
You should have warned me.
那他们会把我们都杀了的
Then they would have killed both of us.
我尽可能稀释毒药了
I diluted the poison as much as I could,
但是得看起来像真的中毒了
but it had to look real.
- 我想 - 你想什么
- I thought... - You thought what?
这个剂量会让他非常虚弱
The dosage would make him very sick,
但不会要了他的命
but not kill him.
但是 他现在死的透透的
Well, he's as good as dead now.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我努力了
I tried.
你想要我做什么
What did you want me to do?
他们要把你送到哪
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表