not just any dolphin.
那是一只俄♥罗♥斯♥军用海豚
It was a Russian military dolphin.
你是俄♥罗♥斯♥军方人吗
You are Russian military?
曾经是 但我退出了
I was, but I resigned.
他们要终止我的项目
They were terminating my program.
它的名字是
His name was...
Leonid
Leonid.
它是我训练过的最聪明的海豚
He was the most intelligent dolphin I have ever trained.
你能帮我们找到凶手吗
Can you help us find the people that did this?
其他的怎么样了
Wh-What about the others?
什么其他
Wh-What others?
他们终止项目的时候下命令杀掉所有海豚
When they terminated the program, they ordered the dolphins destroyed.
我不能让这种事发生 所以我试着给他们找个家
I couldn't let that happen, so I tried to find them a home.
我尽我所能救了很多海豚 把他们带到了这里
I rescued as many as I could, and I brought them here.
- 有几只 - 六只
- How many were there? - Six.
Deeks证实这个Igor就是绑♥架♥他的人
Deeks identified this Igor as the one who grabbed him this morning.
然后这个Igor脱离了组织
And then this Igor's the one that broke away from the group and doesn't want
不想让Deeks接手 对吧
Deeks to take over, right?
嗯 你说得很好懂
Mm, understandably so.
哎哟 你有什么想谈的吗
Ouch. Is there something you want to talk about?
不 不 我 我很好
No. No, I'm... I'm good.
你确定 我是说 这份工作会让我们所有人付出代价
You sure? I mean, this job can take a toll on all of us.
- 对我来说 当我刚开始的时候 它是如此 - 我不像你
- I know that for me, when I first started, it was so... - I'm not like you.
我的生活不是由这份工作或这幢大楼决定的
My life is not defined by this job or this building.
不是所有我想的都是
Not everything that I think about is...
都是这个
is this.
好吧
Copy that.
- 听着 Kens 我 - 找到那两个Igor的位置
- Look, Kens, I... - Just find the location of those two Igors
然后发到我的手♥机♥上 非常感谢
and send it to my phone. Thank you.
该死
Damn it.
这是兰博基尼Aventador
It's a Lamborghini Aventador.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
我觉得怎么样
What do I think?
我觉得怎么样 你知道吗 我觉得
What do I think? You know what I think?
我觉得太尼玛帅了 你在和我开玩笑吗
I think it's freaking awesome! Are you kidding me right now?
这就像超人会开的车
This is like something Superman would drive.
哦 事实上 更像蝙蝠侠
Oh, actually, more Batman.
别说话 别给我毁了这气氛
Stop talking. Don't ruin this for me.
就是像超人的嘛 你看
This is like Superman just, like...
- 你明白我的意思不 - 那个
- You know what I mean? - Well...
- 嗯 还有轮毂 - 呃
- Mm-hmm. And the rims. - Uh...
别跟我说这是你的车啊 Eric
Please tell me this is not your car, Eric.
这辆 还真是我的 长官
Um, actually, it is, sir.
您觉得怎么样
What do you think?
不像你啊 Beale
Unlike you, Beale,
我愿意支持勤劳工作的美国人
I choose to support hardworking Americans.
美国人越开这种车
And the more cars like this that Americans drive,
苦难的余波
the more pain
就越会影响到打工人的
ripples through the hearts and the bank accounts
心理和银行存款诶
of the working man.
不过你可以尽情开着这 这玩意
But you go ahead and enjoy driving this... thing
掠过那些失业的美国人
right past those out-of-work Americans.
呃
Uh...
我是Deeks 好
Go for Deeks. Yeah.
好的
Yeah.
嗯哼
Yep.
那行
Okay.
拜拜啦
Dasvidaniya.
你可能不太愿意接受
So, you are not gonna like this.
这是你说过最到位的一句话了
A truer statement you have never spoken.
是这样 来电♥话♥的是和我的Igor 他找到了另一个Igor的
So, that was my Igor. And he has found my rival Igor,
藏身之处 现在我的Igor要杀了另一位Igor
the location, and now my Igor is gonna kill said rival Igor
还有他的 手下
and all of his... men.
整个办公室现在就跟高峰期的莫斯科火车站一样
This whole damn office is like a Moscow train station at rush hour.
你们有谁和俄♥罗♥斯♥人没关系的
Is there not one of you without ties to a Russian?
把手放下 Beale
Put your hand down, Beale.
你压根就不在这儿上班了
You don't even work here.
听着 Beale 我是最想抓住Igor们的
Listen, Beale, nobody wants to catch the Igors more than me,
可是我就这么被蒙着眼睛
but how is me sitting here blindfolded
坐在大屏幕前 怎么去抓人啊
in front of a giant screen gonna accomplish that?
我正在测试的万花筒2.0版本
One of the betas that I'm running for Kaleidoscope 2.0
融入了人类感官输入
allows it to receive inputs from human senses.
别跟我说那种 「我要把你的脑子
Please don't tell me that's geek for "I just hooked your brain up
- 连到行动中心的电脑上」 这种屁话啊 - 啥啊 不是
- to a giant computer in Ops." - What? No.
是感官 嗅觉 味觉 触觉 把这些输入进去
Senses-- smell, taste, touch-- are inputted,
万花筒就能根据它们缩小搜索范围
and that helps Kaleidoscope narrow down the search areas.
- 那么 - 好
- Now... - Okay.
开始吧
Let's do it.
- 面罩戴好了 - 好了
- You got the hood on. - I got it.
- 你在吉普车里 - 没错
- You're in the Jeep. - Check.
- Igor在开车 - 是的
- Igor's driving. - Check.
- 你们去了汽车餐厅 - 确实
- You pull into the drive-through. - Check.
- 你闻到了什么 - 墨西哥卷饼
- What do you smell? - Burritos.
很好 好 墨西哥卷饼
Great. Okay. Burritos.
别的呢
And what else?
- 就是卷饼的味道 Beale 我闻到了墨西哥卷饼 - 好
- Burritos, Beale. That's what I smell. I smell burritos. - Okay.
Deeks
Deeks.
要不要我把你的脑子连到大屏幕上啊 我真能干出来
Do you want me to hook your brain up to the big screen? 'Cause I will.
你有钱之后整个人都变了
You have changed since you got rich.
噢 那可不是嘛
Oh, you have no idea.
- 你闻到什么了 - 就是刚刚提到过的卷饼
- What do you smell? - Well, there's the aforementioned burritos.
那是什么
But what is that?
- 什么 - 不是 不是不是
- What? - No, no, no, no.
- 是什么 什么味道的 - 某种做法的鸡肉
- What? What is it? - Some sort of chicken,
可能是炸过的
maybe of the fried variety.
- 炸鸡 这回对了 - 鸡肉 没错
- Fried chicken. That's right. - Chicken. Yes.
- 是炸鸡的味道 因为我考虑过要不要 - 很好
- It was fried chicken 'cause I wondered if it was a requirement - That's great.
- 点一个卷饼 - 酷 炸鸡 炸鸡
- that I order the burrito, - Cool. Fried chicken, fried chicken.
还有别的吗
What else?
- 气体 - 吃卷饼有屁正常
- Gas. - Well, burritos.
不是这种 你傻啊
Not gas like that, you cretin.
真实的煤气 化石燃料 石油 像加油站什么的
Actual gas. Fossil fuels. Petroleum. Like a gas station.
噢 对 好 知道 明白了
Oh. Right, okay. Cool. Got it.
好
All right.
咱们看看啊
Let's see.
怎么了
What's happening?
是这样 从你给我的从海滩过来的驾驶时长分♥析♥
All right. From the drive time you gave me from the beach,
我锁定了7个地点
I got seven possible locations.
7处吗
Seven?
到底什么情况
What in the hell is going on in here?
- 万花筒2.0现在越来越智能了 - 我不想知道
- Kaleidoscope 2.0 now takes in human... - I don't want to know.
他究竟被啥伤到了
Who hurt that man?
- 鸡蛋花 - 啥
- Plumeria! - What?
我闻到的
That's what I smell.
- 啊哈 - 鸡蛋花啊
-Yeah? - Plumeria.
- 夏威夷的 是那边的一种植物 叫♥鸡♥蛋花 - 嗯哼 好
- From Hawaii. Like the Hawaiian plant. Plumeria. - Yes. Okay.
不是 等一下 是这边 好了
No, wait. This way. Okay.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
有发现了吗
What do you got?
找到了 用路况监控
I got you, in the Jeep,
在吉普车里
on the traffic cam.
哇哦 那是我
Whoa! That's me!
你能追踪到吗
You can track that?
对冲基金经理会穿Moncler牌的衣服吗
Do hedge fund dudes wear Moncler?
- 那么 - 咱们有哪些线索揪出他们
- So... - Anything we can use to find these guys?
暂时没有
Not yet.
你是怎么想到这个计划的
How'd you come up with that plan?
怎么了
What's up?
Leonid 另一头海豚 他们
Leonid. The other dolphin. When they...
你怎么了
What's up with you?
没事儿
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表