Katya played her.
现在她要给自己擦屁♥股♥
Now she's in there covering her own ass.
怎么了
What?
除了把电♥话♥线给剪了 看起来她还破坏了总闸
Along with cutting the phone line, looks like she broke into the panel
把电也给断了
and cut the power, too.
你们有电了吗
You guys got juice now?
有了 谢了 干得好 Rountree
Yeah, looks like it. Thank you. Good work, Rountree.
好的 Arkady 你可以移到列表的下方吗
Okay, okay. Arkady, will you go down the list right here?
可以吗 好的
Can you go-- Okay.
继续向下
Go down the list?
向下
Down.
向下翻
Down the list.
到后院
To back patio.
调到后院 Arkady
To the back patio. Arkady.
有个箭头 按箭头往
There's an arrow. Hit the arrow to go...
好吧 你知道吗 把它给我
Okay, you know what? Here. Give it to me.
不 不 我看到了 我看到了 退后
No, no, I see it, I see it. Just back off.
我突然想起教我妈妈如何用Zoom
I'm having flashbacks of trying to teach my mom how to Zoom.
你教的很好 她很擅长
You taught her very well. She's very good at it.
永远不忘记取消静音
Never forgets to unmute.
对不起 你刚说什么 他刚说什么了
I'm sorry. What did you just say? What did he just say?
我在听什么 你 你和我妈Zoom
What am I hearing? You-you Zoom with-- You Zoom with my mom?
怎么了 我想念你的那家酒吧
What? I miss the bar.
人与人的互动 倾盆大雨 尖酸的言辞
Human interaction, heavy pours. And her sharp tongue.
谢天谢地她昨晚不得不取消我的约会 不过
Thank goodness she had to cancel on me last night. Although,
安全室不止为我而建的
panic room is built for company.
哦 天哪 他大声说出来了
Oh, my God. He said that out loud.
- 我要杀了他 我要 你在开玩笑的对吧 - 停 停下 你们两个 嘿
- I'm gonna kill him. I'm gonnashoot-- You're kidding, right? - Stop. Stop. Both of you. Hey.
- 告诉我你在开玩笑 - 来把它给我 集中注意力
- Tell me you're kidding. - We're just gonna-- Give me that. Focus, please.
在这
Right there.
对 是这个时间 我刚洗完热水泡泡浴
Da. That is correct time. I just finished nice warm bubble bath,
然后就没电了 幸好安全系统有备用电池
and then the power went out. Good thing security system has backup battery.
好吧 所以她用激光把摄像机弄坏了
All right. So she used a laser to blind the camera.
房♥子里有摄像头吗
Do you have cameras inside the house?
你疯了吗 不可能
Are you crazy? Never.
所以让我理一下 她屏蔽了你的手♥机♥
So let me get this right: she took out your phones,
她切断了电源 弄坏了摄像头
she took out your power, she took out your cameras,
然后杀掉了保镖
then she took out the guards?
她受过很好的训练
She was very well-trained.
没有人受过这么好的训练
No one is this well-trained.
即使他们受过
And even if they were,
她也没那么聪明一个人就制♥服♥四个保镖
she'd be too smart to take out four guards alone.
你认为她和其他人一起合作吗
You think she's working with somebody else?
或者很多人
Or multiple people.
我只看到一个人 她带着面罩
I only saw one person, and she was wearing a mask.
像个狗 狼
Like, some dog, wolf.
也许她在一个团队里工作
Maybe she works in a pack?
太好了
Great.
安全屋准备好了 我们准备好带走Arkady
The safe house is prepped. I'm ready to take Arkady.
- 好的 谢谢 我们走吧 - 什么
- Great, thanks. Let's go. - What?
不 不 不 不 不 我不去安全屋
No, no, no. No, no, no, no, no, I'm not going to safe house.
你得去 Arkady 这没得商量 走吧
Yes, you are, Arkady. This is not up for discussion. Let's go.
我要去见见我的Anna
I want to see my Anna first.
Arkady我知道你想去 但是你不能去
Arkady, I know you do, but you can't.
拜托了 我知道她做的事看似很有问题
Please. I know what she did looks bad,
但都是我♥干♥的
but it was all my doing.
我的意思是 我发誓 她是无辜的 我
I mean, I swear, she is innocent. I...
你必须要相信我
You have to believe me.
Arkady Callen会保证她的安全
Arkady, Callen will keep her safe.
我们会保护她的安全
We're all gonna keep her safe.
我保证
I promise.
- 来吧 - 我们走
- Please? - Let's roll.
Katya给我们的一切都查过了
Everything Katya gave us checked out.
就国家情报总监办公室而言 她就像下情报的金鹅
So as far as the ODNI was concerned, she was the golden goose of intel.
所以当她供出你的时候
So when she gave you up,
我们必须采取行动
we had to act.
Joelle怎么样了 她相信Katya吗
What about Joelle? Did she believe Katya?
不相信
No.
她为Callen探员的指控辩护
She defended Agent Callen against the accusation,
但被否决了
but she was overruled.
我们让她选择退出 但她坚持要处理叛逃事件
We gave her the option to bow out, but she insisted on handling the defection.
她不想让别人受到伤害
She didn't want to put anyone else in harm's way.
我们应该听她的
We should have listened to her.
我应该听她的
I should have listened to her.
嘿 伙计们
Hey, guys?
你和海军部长谈过了吗
Did you talk to SECNAV?
是的 她和国务卿谈了
Yes, and she spoke with Secretary of State
和俄♥罗♥斯♥大使的谈话
about talking to the Russian ambassador.
没有承诺 只是他们会努力
No promises, only that they'll try.
- 努力什么 - 让俄♥国♥人取消对Katya的袭击
- Try what? - To get the Russians to call off their hit on Katya.
你开玩笑吧
You're joking, right?
他们会否认一切的
They'll deny everything.
好吧 希望渺茫 但我们得试试
Well, it's a long shot, but we have to try.
Joelle的命就靠它了
Joelle's life depends on it.
你觉得他们在乎吗
You think they care?
如果他们必须在我们失去间谍和他们之间做出选择
If they have to choose between us losing a spy or them,
- 他们会选择我们 - 然后绕开官方渠道
- they'll choose us. - Then bypass official channels.
什么
What?
ODNI涵盖所有情报机构包括中情局
The ODNI covers all the intelligence agencies, including the CIA.
使用后备频道联♥系♥待命的特工
Use back channels and reach out to the operatives here on the ground.
我不能去中情局
I can't go to the CIA.
为什么不 为什么这里没有中情局
Why not? And why isn't this place crawling with CIA?
在Gonchgarov事件之后
After what happened with Gonchgarov,
为什么你更信任我们 而不是你自己的人
why do you trust us more than your own people?
因为我觉得你女朋友是对的
Because I think your girlfriend's right.
有人帮助Katya
Someone's helping Katya.
有关系的人
Someone with connections.
可能是俄♥罗♥斯♥吗
Might be the Russians,
但可能是我们内部的奸细
but it might be the mole we have in our own house.
我可能不喜欢你们做事的方式
I may not like how you guys do things,
但至少我知道你站在哪一边
but at least I know whose side you're on.
嗯 说到Gonchgarov 也许他能帮上忙
Well, speaking of Gonchgarov, maybe he can help.
好吧 他在昏迷中
Well, he's in a coma.
不是了
Not anymore.
刚接到医院的消息
Just received word from the hospital.
他醒了
He's awake.
他几乎没吐过什么话
Well, he barely spoke to us before.
你觉得这次会有什么不同
What makes you think this time would be any different?
那家伙差点死得很惨
Well, the guy almost died. Horribly.
那会改变任何人的想法
That would change anyone's mind.
你还是去吧
It's better you go.
在发生那些事之后 他不会高兴见到我的
After what happened before, he's not gonna be too pleased to see me.
行吧
Fine.
但那边有动静的话 我要立即知道
But I want to know the minute that phone rings.
你还好吗
You okay?
好的
Yeah.
你对注射没有反应
You're not having a reaction to the injections?
不 不 老实说 我不是
No. No, honestly, I'm not.
我就在想 嗯
I was just thinking, uh...
只是 我自己并不怪Anna做的事
Just, part of me doesn't blame Anna for doing what she did.
和俄♥罗♥斯♥特工合作杀掉一个想让她死的反♥社♥会♥分子
Partnering up with Russian operatives to kill a sociopath who wants her dead?
好吧 要么她一辈子都在战战兢兢的
Well, either that or spending her whole life
想什么时候 一切都会崩溃
looking over her shoulder wondering when everything's gonna come crashing down.
好吧
Right.
嗯 不 我
Yeah. No, I...
我讨厌承认 但是 呃
I hate to admit it, but, uh...
Kessler是对的
...Kessler's right.
他在我的脑海里
He's in my head.
我一直在祈望
There's not a day that goes by that I don't wonder
我放下一切 解决他
if I should just drop everything and put an end to him.
我会陪你的
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表