那你还在等什么
Then what are you waiting for?
我说真的 G 听我的
I'm serious, G. Take it from me.
如果你找到了「那一个」
You find something special like that,
不要抗拒你的感受 去接受它
don't fight it. Surrender to it.
我同事也这么说
You sound like this guy I work with.
看来他是个聪明人 而你不听他的可蠢了
Well, you tell him he's a smart man and you're a fool for not listening to him.
哈 我才不会告诉他你这么说
Yeah, I'm not gonna tell him that.
我不知道 Kens
I don't know, Kens.
我只是觉得有点奇怪
I'm just saying it feels kinda weird.
为什么觉得奇怪
What feels weird?
因为我们不是做慈善的 225呢
Because we are not a charity case. 225!
这可不是做慈善
This isn't charity at all.
我的意思是 Eric问你要过几次钱去投资他的科技发明
I mean, how many times has Eric asked you for money for one of his tech ventures?
无数次
Lots.
对啊 所以你怎么知道你的投资不会是他发大财的本钱
Exactly. So how do you know that your loan wasn't the seed money for his big payday?
我相信他是这么说的
Yeah, I'm pretty sure he would have told us if that was the case.
不管怎么样 他至少会连本带息还给你
Well, at least he could pay you back, with interest.
这利息还挺多的
That's a lot of interest.
就给他打个电♥话♥ 行不 他就想和你聊聊
Just call him, okay? He wants to see you.
我确实挺想他的
I do miss that little dude.
而且如果我们聊到了房♥子
And you know what, if the subject of the house comes up, then, uh,
你看着办吧
maybe you see where it goes.
- 我挂了 - 爱你
- I'm hanging up now. - I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
这可能不行
It might not happen.
为什么 她说什么了
Why? What'd she say?
她说她今晚和朋友有约了
Well, she said she has plans with friends tonight,
而且是等到我问了才告诉我
which she conveniently didn't tell me about until that moment.
我会继续试试的
But I'll keep trying her.
别太急了 这对她也不容易
Don't push too hard. It can't be easy for her.
你应该看看当我妈
You should have seen me when my mom
把第一任男朋友带回家给我看的时候的样子
brought home her first serious boyfriend.
我把那个人好好地教训了一顿
I cut the guy's brake lines.
我不觉得Kam会做这样的事情
I don't think Kam'll do anything like that.
她不会的 她是个好孩子 我不担心她
No, she's a good kid. I'm not worried about her.
我担心的是你
I'm more worried about you.
我
Me?
我觉得你最近有点紧张的情绪
Yeah, you've got this nervous energy about you lately.
说老实话 我觉得可能对她有点影响
Honestly, that might be what's scaring her off.
我可没影响她而且我也不紧张
I am not scaring her off and I don't get nervous.
哦真的吗
Oh, really?
那个花了几个月才把我约出去的Sam Hanna好像不是这样的
The Sam Hanna that took months to ask me out says differently.
这可不是紧张 是我计算好的
It wasn't nerves. I was calculating my approach.
好了 Kensi到了 我要走了
All right, Kensi's here. I got to go.
今晚见
See you tonight.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
Kens 你听得到吗
Kens, you on?
嗯
Yup.
诊所里有什么可疑的活动吗
Any activity at the clinic so far?
没啥动静 我现在在照照片
Not much. I'm just taking photos.
目前没有符合Raymond说的那位男护士特征的人
So far, no sign of a male nurse that fits the description Raymond gave Callen.
这样 我们应该进去看看
Hmm. We should probably get eyes on the inside.
您来点儿卧底行动的干活
You up for some undercover?
久经沙场的老娘不用可惜了哈
Might as well put these scars to good use.
估计是我妈的生日
Maybe it was my mother's birthday.
现在都明白了
It all makes sense now.
那你为啥不直接跟我说他要来呀
I mean, why didn't you just tell me that he was coming?
五角大楼现在对他的来去都还挺保密的
Pentagon's being very hush-hush about all of this.
我忙前忙后一上午才劝动他们让你留下来
It took me all morning to even get approval for you to be here.
因为你需要我在这里帮你准备
Because you needed my help to prepare Ops for his return.
对啊
Mm-hmm.
Eric对
Eric is very...
人人事事 怎么讲 很事儿逼
shall we say "Particular" about how he likes things,
而且我不想一个人面对他的崩溃
and I did not want to deal with a meltdown. They are
老吓人了 讲真
never pretty, trust me.
打开啦
I got it.
密♥码♥是我第一次参加漫展的日期
It was the date of my first Comic-Con.
- 啊 - 不该告诉你们的
- Mm. - I should not have told you that.
准备好了吗
Behold.
早就准备好了 赶紧的 啥呀
Consider it beheld. What is it?
介绍你们认识 最新一代
Meet... Kaleidoscope.
万花筒
The next generation.
等下 万花筒 就是我们用的那个监控系统吗
Wait, Kaleidoscope? Like the surveillance system that we use?
的的确确就是我们过去十年都在用的万花筒
The very same one we've been using for over a decade.
这十年来
But for almost that same amount of time,
我一直在思索怎么能改进这个系统
I've been brainstorming fixes, improvements, totally new features.
你看啊 我们的旧系统 旧系统嘛
See, with the old system... the old system, well,
我们一直都在后面紧锣密鼓的追
we were always playing catch-up.
但是新系统可以利用人工智能
But with this new system-- it's an adaptive AI,
通过嫌疑人过去的信息来帮助我们
capable of not only detecting where suspects have been in the past,
判断未来可能会出现在哪里
but where they will most likely be in the future.
- 厉害 - 六六六六六
- Aha. - Okay, that's rad.
然后我们还能是第一个试用的
And we get to be the first to try it out?
不然呢
I wouldn't have it any other way.
不不不 您来
No, no, no. This is all you.
- 啥 - 您来 请
- What? - I insist. Please.
这一刻 我可等了十个春夏秋冬啊
I've been waiting over ten years for this moment.
很高兴与您共赏这一刻的到来
Just glad to be here to share it with you.
- 等着昂 - 恩恩
- Check this out. - Mm-hmm.
额
Um...
不
No.
不
No!
啊
Uh...
- 这是要崩溃了 - dei
- Meltdown imminent? - Mm-hmm. Oh, yeah.
这位爷要炸了
He's gonna blow.
咋样啊 Kens
How you doing, Kens?
好着呢
All good over here.
我刚才在等候室
Uh, so I took some photos of doctors and nurses
照了几张医生护士的照片
while I was in the waiting room.
Fatima我把它们都发给你了
Uh, Fatima, I just sent them to you.
你能不能帮我看看有没有人最近去过墨西哥
Can you check if any of them have crossed the border recently?
额 我很想帮你啊
Um, I really wish I could.
我们现在 有点小问题
We're just dealing with some issues right now.
我就不明白了怎么会这样
I do not understand why this is happening!
额 这 这是咋了 没事儿吧
Uh, w-what's going on? Is everything okay?
就 就一些技术上的问题 没啥可担心的
Uh, just some technical issues. Nothing to worry about.
怎么会这样 你
It should have worked. You.
你对我的行动中心干嘛了
What have you done to my Ops?
- 你的行动中心 我没 - 对 我的行动中心 我在这儿十多年了
- Your Ops? I didn't... - Yes, my Ops. I've been here for over a decade.
好了好了 你俩够了啊
All right, you two, that's enough.
Kens Sam 实在不好意思 现在帮不了你们
Kens, Sam, so sorry. Can't help you right now.
成吧
Wow.
幸好我们还有别的方式来筛选这些人
Fortunately, we have another way to check these IDs.
对不起 我见到的那位护士不在这里
Sorry, the nurse I saw isn't in there.
好吧 我们继续找
Okay, we'll keep looking.
是我的天使了
There's my angel.
我以为我是要去天国找天使了呢
I thought I was gonna be joining them this time.
不 你好着呢
No. Not even close.
你好
Hello.
这是哪位
Who's this?
Paula 宝贝 我想想你介绍G
Paula, honey, I'd like to introduce you to G.
Callen
Callen.
我的兄弟
My brother.
寄养兄弟
Foster brother.
这就说得通了
That makes more sense.
Kensi 有一位男护士正在走向诊所 他有枪
Kensi, there's a male nurse entering the clinic. He's got a gun.
我会去处理 Diaz女士 我是Soto医生
I'll take care of it. Ms. Diaz, I'm Dr. Soto.
不好意思让你久等了
I'm sorry about the wait.
Soto医生
Dr Soto!
Sam他们为了个医生来的
Sam, he's targeting a doctor.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表