这是Kirilenko对他儿子的谋杀的复仇
This is Kirilenko's revenge for his son's murder.
Kirilenko利用了联邦安♥全♥局♥特工Olmos
And Kirilenko is using DIA Officer Olmos,
一个俄♥罗♥斯♥特工 来追杀特遣队的四名队员
a Russian agent, to kill the four members of the task force.
然后用他儿子同样的死法来折磨他们
And do it in the exact same way his son was killed.
烧灼他的手指 折磨他们 割他们的喉咙
Burning his fingers, torturing them, cutting their throats.
善恶终有报
What comes around goes around.
另一个不要用刑的好原因
That's another good reason not to use torture.
你可不想鼓励你的敌人用同样的方式折磨你
You don't prompt your enemies to do the same to you.
Sam
Sam?
嗨 我们可能发现了线索 你能来看看吗
Hey, we may have found something. You want to come take a look?
这就来
Coming to you.
你们找到了什么
What'd you find?
Erdnase有家公♥司♥ 他用来在棕榈沙漠买♥♥了一大块地皮
So, Erdnase has an LLC that he used to buy a large piece of land in Palm Desert.
我们没找到那里的建筑物
We didn't find a home built on there,
但是他在那里有个可移♥动♥的房♥车
but he does have a mobile home on it.
我打电♥话♥通知当地警♥察♥ 叫他们去看看他是否在那里
I'll call local PD, tell them to get out to the property and see if he's there.
好 如果他在 安排一架直升机
All right, if he is there, arrange a helo.
Callen和我去接他回来
Callen and I will go pick him up.
那你就错过了一个好机会
Missing an opportunity.
你说的对
You're right.
不要接他回来 把他当作诱饵
Don't pick him up. Use him as bait.
没错 我要抓到Olmos
Exactly. I want Olmos,
但是这要在受控的安全情况下
but it's got to be controlled, safe.
我们不能再失去最后的这个CIA官
We are not losing the last CIA officer.
好的 Rountree 跟我走
All right, Rountree, with me.
让Kensi和Deeks和我们会合
Have Kensi and Deeks meet us.
我们还需要一些后备探员
We're gonna need some support agents.
两架直升机将在30分钟内加满油准备好
Two helicopters will be fueled and ready in 30.
我们去接Callen和Joelle
We'll pick up Callen and Joelle.
Sam Deeks 快速反应部队就位了吗
Sam, Deeks, react team in position?
我们在一英里外 一分钟内可以赶到
We're about a mile out. We can be there within a minute.
Kens 你准备好了吗
Kens, you set up?
准备就位
Good to go.
好的 别看走眼
Okay, don't blink.
这群人是专业的 他们可能随时就出现
These guys are pros, and they could be coming from anywhere.
Rountree 你准备好了吗
Rountree, you good?
已就位
I'm in position.
现在我们等着吧
Now we wait.
所以Aleksei Zhirkov是怎么回事
So what happened with Aleksei Zhirkov?
你们的特遣队为什么杀了他
Why'd your task force team kill him?
这是按需所知的机密情报
That's a need-to-know piece of intelligence.
为了这个案子 我们差点失去两名队员 所以
We almost lost two team members working on this case, so...
而且现在 挡在你和不顾一切
And right now, we're the only thing standing between you
想要割破你喉咙的俄♥罗♥斯♥特工之间的就只有我们了
and a Russian operative hell-bent on slitting your throat.
所以我们需要知道这到底是因为什么
So I think we need to know what this is about.
哪怕我说了 你们也不会相信的
You wouldn't believe me if I told you.
我们可开明了 你还是说来听听吧
We're pretty open-minded. Why don't you take a shot?
好吧
Okay.
Aleksei Zhirkov没有死
Aleksei Zhirkov isn't dead.
我们看见了案件照片和警♥察♥报告
We saw the case photos, we read the police report.
Aleksei一辈子都活在他父亲Yuri Kirilenko的掌控之下
Aleksei lived his whole life under the thumb of his father, Yuri Kirilenko.
Aleksei想要一个安全的叛逃方法
Aleksei wanted a clean way to defect.
我们的任务是接他走 并让他父亲永远无法追踪他
Our mission was to get him out so his father could never track him down.
他的死亡是伪造的
His death was faked.
你为CIA工作过 Callen探员
You worked for the company, Agent Callen.
你知道我们具备的能力
You know what we're capable of.
CIA创造我们想要的现实
The CIA creates its own reality.
好吧 你的现实逆火了 三名特工因此而死
Well, then, your reality just backfired on you and got three officers killed.
Callen 我看见三台疑似SUV
Callen, I'm seeing three what look like SUVs
速度极快的冲你的位置而来
moving quickly to your position.
他们还有30秒就到了
They're about 30 seconds out.
看起来像是Olmos 还带了其他两台车
Looks like Olmos is coming in with two other cars.
三台SUV 那可能有12个人
Three SUVs, that could be 12 guys.
你需要我们马上行动吗
You want us to move?
不 待命 等他们再近一些
No, hold. Let them get close.
我不想吓唬到他
I don't want to spook him.
他们停车了
They stopped.
他下车了 上
He's out. Move in.
Callen探员
Agent Callen.
他怎么知道我身份的
How does he know who I am?
Callen探员 我是CIA的Michael Olmos
Agent Callen, I'm CIA Officer Michael Olmos.
CIA
CIA?
查查看 快
Check it, fast.
这就查
Finding out now.
这位是CIA官Chris Behr
This is CIA Officer Chris Behr.
他在你们情报里是海军情报局Behr上校
You also knew him as ONI Captain Behr.
她说认为他可能找了CIA
She said she thought he might have been CIA.
她有给你名字吗
She give you a name at all?
我可没记得她有说过
Well, if she did, I don't remember it.
出来吧 我们会解释清楚的
Just step outside, and we'll explain everything.
这是什么情况啊
What the hell is going on?
Kens 可以交给你吗
Kens, you got him?
我瞄准Olmos了
I got Olmos.
我瞄准Behr了
I got Behr.
那儿的 别动
Right there! Hold it!
- 离开车子 - 冷静
- Out of the vehicle! - Let's take it easy.
- 不准动 - 听我说
- Don't move! - Just hear me out.
我要与诺斯洛普的情报主任对话 紧急事件
Yeah, I need to speak to Intelligence Director Northrop. This is an emergency.
察看他们 察看他们
Check 'em, check 'em. Whoa.
把枪放下吧 我们不是敌人
Put the gun down. We're all on the same side.
退后 退后 让我看清楚你
Back up, back up. Where I can see you.
让你的人放下武器
Just tell your men to lower their weapons.
Callen 究竟发生什么事了
Callen, what the hell is going on?
别开火
Hold your fire.
我明白你要证据
I understand you need proof.
瞧
Watch.
我是CIA官Dylan Tatsuno
I'm CIA Officer Dylan Tatsuno.
他们坐在火炉旁的沙发上
They were sitting at the couch by the fire.
而我在吧台那边工作
I was working the bar.
- 再让你看到他的 你能认出他吗 - 行
- Would you recognize him if you saw him again? - Yeah.
我认得那张脸
I remember his face.
继续瞧着
Keep watching.
我们上楼吧
Let's go upstairs.
这位是少校Susan Sorensen
This is Lieutenant Commander Susan Sorensen,
CIA官John Bradbury
CIA Officer John Bradbury...
他在六个月前被谋杀
He was murdered about six months ago.
CIA官Paul Winter
...CIA Officer Paul Winters.
有尸体
I've got a body.
他们都活着呢
All very much alive and well.
他们不是应该死了的吗
Aren't they supposed to be dead?
发生啥事了
What is happening?
特别探员Callen
Special Agent Callen,
你被假象蒙骗了 所以摸不着头脑了
you are through the looking glass and down the rabbit hole.
叫你的人把枪都放下吧
Tell your men to lower their weapons.
我与主任对话过了
I spoke to the director.
他们说的都是真话
They're telling the truth.
解除戒备 放下枪
Stand down. Lower your weapons.
我们可以找个地方私下聊吗
Can we speak privately?
我已经向俄♥罗♥斯♥对外情报局贩卖♥♥情报快两年了
I've been selling intelligence to SVR for nearly two years
为了让我成为双重间谍
to establish myself as a double agent.
当我们为了保护美国
After we ran our operation to get Aleksei Zhirkov
去追捕Aleksei Zhirkov并假造他死亡后
to defect to the United States by faking his murder,
我们发现Aleksei的父亲 Yuri Kirilenko
we found out Yuri Kirilenko, Aleksei's father,
对每个要为他儿子之死负责的人都给了悬赏金
put out a bounty on the heads of the officers responsible for his son's death.
这黄金机会实在不容错过
It was a prime opportunity we couldn't pass up.
假造四名CIA官的死
By faking the four officers' deaths...
再让美国执法部门NCIS
And having NCIS, a legitimate U.S. Law enforcement agency,
来调查这些死亡案件
investigate those deaths...
可以稳固我在俄♥国♥情报界的地位
It would secure my position inside Russian intelligence.
「杀死」及「折酷」那些害死他儿子的人
I'd become a trusted confidant to Yuri Kirilenko
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表