到了最后 Darrel还是选择了动物学
'Cause push came to shove, and Darrel chose zoology.
上次我听人说 他搬到了萨克拉门托
Last time I heard, he moved out to Sacramento
在郊区经营一家爬行动物馆
and ran a reptile zoo outside of the city,
据说 他现在非常开心
and by all accounts he's very happy.
所以结局皆大欢喜吗
So it all worked out?
好吧 并不是
Well, not exactly,
因为Darrel的父母一直不同意
because Darrel's parents never accepted it.
当他搬出去后 他爸妈就不再和他联♥系♥了
And when he moved up there, they stopped talking to him.
听着 我知道你现在感觉Kam好像是变了一个人
Listen, I-I know that you feel like you don't know who Kam is right now,
但是我想说的是
but I guess what I'm pitching is this...
这是一个了解她的机会 对吧
this is the opportunity to get to know her, right?
那个真正的她
A-And, and the real her.
我不清楚你们之间还能打开多久心窗
I don't know how long that window's gonna be open.
你知道 Deeks 我们刚认识时我从来不曾这般想过
You know, Deeks, I never would've thought this when we first met,
但是不得不说 你会成为一个好父亲
but someday you're gonna make a great father.
谢了 兄弟
Thanks, man.
- 你听到了吗 - 枪响 行动
- You hear that? - Gunshots. Moving.
发现两具尸体
Got two bodies.
看起来Hetty的聚会没等我们来就开始了
Looks like Hetty's party got started without us.
是的
Yes, it does.
两个被害人都没有身份证
Uh, neither victim have I.D.S.
照片现在发送给你 谢谢 Fatima
Last photo coming to you now. Thank you, Fatima.
好的 行动中心马上做面部识别 洛杉矶警方马上到
All right, Ops is gonna run facial rec. LAPD's en route.
好的 这人也有武器
Yeah. This one's armed, too.
他甚至没来得及把枪拿出来
He didn't even get a chance to get his gun out.
被埋伏了
Ambush?
我也是这么想的
That's what I'm thinking.
这有一些弹壳
Got some brass here.
有血迹
I got a blood trail.
看起来枪手并不是全身而退啊
Looks like the shooters may not have gotten away unscathed.
血迹到这儿就没了
Blood trail stops here.
一定是有车接应
Must've hopped in a vehicle.
我让行动中心查找当地医院的枪伤患者
I'll have Ops check for GSWs at local hospitals.
我到周围看看 有没有监控拍到人出入
I'll sweep. See if the cameras caught anybody coming or going.
收到
Got it.
我听说这儿有位公主被困城♥堡♥里
I hear there's a princess stuck in a castle somewhere around here.
大概这么高 栗色眼睛
About yea tall, chestnut eyes,
有最甜的笑容
cutest smile you ever seen.
就和你差不多
Kinda like that one.
哦 这没有无助的公主
Oh. No helpless princesses over here.
你可以去别的地方看看 你知道
- You might want to try the next slip over. You know... - Oh.
哦 那好吧 好的 再见
Oh, all right then. Okay, I see you.
你知道 上船之前你应当请求许可
You know you're supposed to ask for permission before you come on a boat.
请求登船
Permission to come aboard?
同意
Granted.
要出去
Heading somewhere?
这就是我为什么叫你来
That's why I called you.
我要回学校了
I'm going back to the academy.
就像越狱一样 我寻思你会想一起来
A prison break of sorts. I thought you might want to come with.
好的 你♥爸♥爸知道你要去哪儿吗
Okay. Your dad know you're going?
他不需要知道
He doesn't need to.
他不能让我一辈子待在这
He can't keep me here forever.
你和他谈过吗
Have you tried talking to him?
我今天和他说过海军学院的事
I told him about Annapolis today.
好的 谈得怎么样
'Kay. How'd that go?
和我预想差不多
About as well as I figured it would.
还是老样子
Still.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我以为你会站在我这边
I thought you'd have my back on all this.
听着 如果他回来发现你走了他会勃然大怒的
Look, your dad will go ballistic if he comes back and you're gone.
我会给他留个条
I'm gonna write him a note.
我不会招呼不打就消失的
It's not gonna be like I just vanished.
听着 他在找你的时候 我曾经和他在一起
Look, I was with him when he was looking for you.
虽然只是见了一面 但是
I may have only met him once, under strange circumstances, but...
很明显他很关心你
it's very clear he cares about you, so much.
他会理解的
He'll come around.
我不确定
I'm not so sure.
如果我只知道一件事
If there's one thing I know,
你知道如何表达你的观点
it's you know how to get your point across.
但是
But...
我不能参与其中
I can't be a part of this.
如果你想去 那去吧
If you want to go, go,
我会支持你
you have my support,
但是 我自己找辆车回北方去
but... I'll find my own ride back up north.
好吗
Okay?
你如果到了 记得打电♥话♥给我
Call me when you make it.
Callen Maksim刚刚到了洛杉矶国家森林的一间小屋
Callen, Maksim just arrived at a cabin in Angeles National Forest.
就他们吗
Are they alone?
不是
No.
我看到了其他三个武装人员 现场还有另一辆车
I got three other armed guys and another vehicle on site.
设置警戒 我会来找你的
Set up overwatch. I'll come to you.
好的 如果有人出现了就告诉我
All right, let me know if anybody shows up.
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿 Kens 怎么样了
Hey, Kens. What's up?
嘿 额 还是没有找到有枪伤的人
Hey. Uh, so, still no gunshot wounds.
我想他们会不会自己缝好了伤口
I'm thinking maybe they patched themselves up.
或者也许他们没有 然后外面会有一具尸体
Or maybe they didn't, and there's a body out there.
天啊 我希望没有
Gosh, hopefully not.
不管怎么样 我还有几个急诊室要查
Either way, I still have a few more ERs left to check.
噢 天啊 你的背还好吗
Ooh. God, how's your back?
我的背部还好
My back is fine.
我没有弄伤背
I didn't throw out my back.
噢 好的 那
Oh. Okay. Then, uh,
发生什么事了
what's going on?
我今天有了一些副作用
today I had some side effects
因为Deeks和我已经开始了生育激素治疗
because Deeks and I have started our fertility hormone treatments.
Kens 那太令人兴奋了
Kens, that's--that's so exciting.
额 我不知道这有什么好令人兴奋的
Uh, I don't know if it's exciting,
但是 肯定有点令人害怕
but, um, terrifying, for sure.
不 当然 我想探索未知的领域总是如此的 但是
No, sure, I-I... I suppose venturing into the unknown always is, but,
我的意思是 你现在怎么样
I mean, how are you doing?
我情绪大上大落呢
I'm on an emotional roller-coaster, man.
好吧
Yeah.
我每天都在和自己的身体搏斗
I'm battling my body every single day,
然后我试着不流露出来
and I'm trying not to show it.
再加上我们还在为那个房♥子努力
Plus we're still trying to close on the house,
然后今天我有身体出现了
and today I had side effects that I knew
我明知道会有 但我真的不希望会出现的副作用反应
might be a possibility but I was really, really, really, really hoping that they wouldn't happen.
而且我都还未感受到
I haven't even had any mood swings yet
必然会出现的情绪波动 就这般样子了
which are definitely going to come and somehow,
这只是一个开始
this is just the beginning.
如果有人能处理这件事
If there is anyone who can handle this--
我是说 如果是说在这的人 那就是你
and I mean this-- if there's anyone out there, it's you.
但是如果你需要任何东西 任何东西
But if you need anything, and I'm talking anything,
像泡菜 或者冰激凌
like pickles, or ice cream,
泡菜味的冰激凌
pickle-flavored ice cream,
找我
call me up.
我会帮你的
I'm here for you.
不是暂代上司的身份
As your "Kind of for now" Boss,
而是作为你永远的朋友
but as your always friend.
谢谢
Thank you.
我的好女孩
My girl.
洛杉矶警局正在调查现场
LAPD's working the scene.
Kensi在查医院 你有没有找到点什么
Kensi struck out at the hospitals. You find anything?
他们可能用的那辆车
The car they likely arrived in.
没有摄像头拍到 整个建筑群里一个也没有
No cameras. Not a single one in this entire complex.
这很奇怪对吧
Which is odd, right?
对于一家理应有大量货物的公♥司♥来说
For a business that seemingly should have a plethora of goods on board?
没错
Extremely.
伙计们 我有一些坏消息
Guys, I've got some bad news.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表