趴下
Down.
我抓到了我们的枪手了
We got our gunman!
伙计们 Sam在哪
Guys, where's Sam?
我
I...
我不知道 他现在还没有回应
I don't know. He hasn't responded.
Sam Sam 你能听到我吗
Sam? Sam, can you hear me?
这不妙
That's not good.
我什么都没看到
I'm not seeing anything.
走就是了
Just keep going.
他肯定是回到了他自己的公♥寓♥
He must've returned to his apartment.
门号♥427
Unit 427.
我现在就在门外 你在哪
I'm right outside the door. Where are you?
我们回来和你一起
We're coming back to join you.
我们在里面和你会合
We'll meet you inside.
Sam Sam 你能听到我吗
Sam! Sam, can you hear me?
- Nell - 噢 感谢上帝
- Nell? - Oh, thank God!
好吧 通讯有点问题
Okay, something's wrong with the comms.
Kensi和Deeks在楼顶上 但是
Kensi and Deeks are on the roof, but--
我 我不知道我现在在哪
I-I... I don't know where I am.
什么
What?
Sam 谁告诉你去Noel的公♥寓♥的
Sam, who told you to go to Noel's?
我跟着Kensi去到了四楼 我
I followed Kensi to the fourth floor, I--
好了 Sam 你现在需要离开那儿
Okay, Sam, you need to leave now.
你听到了吗 现在离开
Do you hear me? Leave now!
Callen去哪了
Where is Callen?
- 我正要 - 在这儿 Nell
- I'm going to-- - Right here, Nell.
我们正要一起进入这个公♥寓♥
We're going to enter the apartment together.
不 停下 出事了 你们快离开
No. Stop. Something is wrong, stand down.
你们需要现在就离开那座建筑
You need to get out of that building now.
Nell 你能听到我吗
Nell, can you hear me?
你能听到我吗
Can you hear me?
可以 可以 现在去把Callen和Sam救出来
Yes, yes! Get Callen and Sam out now.
Callen和Sam 如果还能听到我的声音就不要进入那间公♥寓♥
Callen and Sam, if you can still hear me, do not enter that apartment.
- 我重复 不要进入 - 你的探员现在正在危险中
- I repeat, do not ent-- - Your agent's in danger.
你是谁
Who is this?
我正在和谁说话
Who am I talking to?
他就要被杀了
He's about to be killed.
但是他没有必要死去
But he doesn't have to.
- 你是谁 - 我的声音听起来不够熟悉吗
- Who is this? - Does the voice not sound familiar?
让我们试试另一个
Let's try another one.
- 现在 - 你知道我可以做什么了
- So now that.... - ...you know what I can do,
- 你会 - 做我将要告诉你
- are you... ...ready to do exactly...
去做的事情吗
...what I tell you to do?
我刚接到来自Kensi的一个非常疯狂的电♥话♥
I just got off a really frantic call with Kensi.
Fatima 不要关掉这个视频聊天 我需要你开着它
Fatima, do not drop this video chat. I need you to stay on.
好的 可以 一切都还好吗
Sure. Yeah, yeah. Is everything okay?
不 我们的通讯系统被破坏了
No. Our comms have been compromised.
被破坏了 这怎么可能
Compromised? How is that even possible?
我不知道 但他们想我们把硬盘里的东西
I don't know, but they want the contents of this hard drive
直接寄给他们 以换取Sam的安全
sent directly to them in exchange for Sam's safety.
而我需要现在就做
And I have to do it now.
我们甚至不知道那个硬盘上有什么
We don't even know what's on the drive yet.
Nell 你说 Sam的安全 是什么意思 Sam现在在哪
Nell, what do you mean, "Sam's safety"? Where is Sam?
- 我会通知其他队员的 - 不
- I'll alert the rest of the team. - No.
我们不能告诉他们 这是交易的一部分
We can't tell them. It's part of the deal.
如果我们告诉队伍通讯的事 交易就会取消 他们会引爆♥炸♥弹
If we tell the team about the comms, the deal is off and they'll trigger the bomb.
炸♥弹♥ 什么炸♥弹♥ 发生了什么
Bomb? What bomb? What is going on?
现在开始传送
And starting transfer now.
不 有点不对劲
No. Something's not right.
所有这些都是为了一个假视频
All of this for one deepfake video?
我不能理解
I don't get it.
为什么要冒这个险
Why take such a risk?
不管在硬盘上的是什么 都远比这一个视频重要
Well, whatever's on that drive is way more important than one video.
Nell Nell 你在干什么
Nell? Nell, what are you doing?
我不能把硬盘给他们
I can't give them the drive.
伙计们 我们的通讯系统被破坏了
Guys, our comms have been compromised.
我们必须立即停止一切通讯
We must cease all communications immediately.
我们不能相信任何我们看不到的人
We can't trust anyone we cannot see.
甚至彼此都不行
Not even each other.
那Sam呢
What about Sam?
Sam可以照顾好他自己
Sam can handle himself.
Sam正在打电♥话♥过来
Sam's calling.
好的
Okay.
让他打进来 但小心措辞
Patch him in, but be careful what you say.
Sam 你还好吗
Sam, you okay?
我刚切断了简易爆♥炸♥装置的电线
I just cut the wire on an IED.
有人用一个听起来和Kensi一模一样的声音陷害了我
Someone set me up with a voice that sounded exactly like Kensi.
对的 我们的通讯系统被一个使用语♥音♥调制的人破坏了
Yeah. Our comms have been compromised by someone using vocal modulation.
而且不仅仅是Kensi 是每个人 所以我们需要进入静默状态
And it's not just Kensi. It's everyone. So we need to go silent.
收到了
Copy that.
我们可以相信那个是他吗
Can we even trust that was him?
我们还需要提醒Callen
We need to warn Callen as well.
我可以做到 我很快回来
I can do that. Be right back.
噢 等等
Oh, wait!
可恶 我不知道我们能不能把她找回来
Damn it. I don't know if we'll be able to get her back.
刚刚收到了洛城警局的提醒
Just got an alert from LAPD.
他们接到了市中心 在圣佩德罗街附近请求拆弹小组的电♥话♥
They got a call for a Bomb Squad technician downtown near San Pedro Street.
那个肯定是Sam
That's got to be Sam.
他们有所有人的声音 他们怎么做到的
They had everyone's voices. How can they even do that?
我们被监听了吗
Are we bugged?
很不幸的 我认为我能回答这个
Unfortunately, I think I can answer that.
这叫杂音波
It's called MurmurWave.
大约五年前在这个技术贸易展上
So, about five years ago at this technology trade show,
他们展示了一个音频生成软件的原型
they featured a prototype audio-generating software.
基本上 你所需要的只是某人20分钟的讲话
Basically, all you need is about 20 minutes of someone's speech
你就可以让系统实时说出你想说的任何话
and you can get them to say whatever you want in real time.
我的意思是 如果他们五年前就有了
I mean, if they had that five years ago, I mean,
想像一下他们现在能做什么
imagine what they can do now.
你所需要的就只是一次电♥话♥
All you need is a single phone call.
对
Yep.
无论是谁针对我们 都只是简单使用
Whoever this is who's targeting us
我们的通讯系统来对付我们
quite simply used our comms against us.
问题是 他们一开始是怎么获得渠道来做这件事的
The question is, how did they gain access to do so in the first place?
单是它对语♥音♥生物识别安全的影响
The implications of it on vocal biometric safety alone.
现在事情变得更糟了
And it just got so much worse.
这是一个对Umar再创造的完美人工智能
This is a perfect AI recreation of Umar,
以及杂音生成克隆他的声音
as well as a Murmur-generated clone of his voice.
打电♥话♥的人用的是同一个软件
It's the same software the caller was using.
那些DVD只是这个东西能做什么的一个样本
Those DVDs were just a sample of what this thing can do.
有了这些资源
With these assets,
一些人就不会只局限于预先录制的视频了
someone wouldn't be restricted to just making prerecorded video.
他们可以实时利用Umar的声音和面部
They could use Umar's voice and face in real time
来冒充他的身份
to assume his identity.
这是数码化不朽
This is digital immortality.
卧室没有东西
Nothing in the bedroom.
老实说 对于一个技术人员来说
Got to be honest, for a techie,
这个地方出人意料地没有
this place is surprisingly free of,
- 技术 - 嗯
- well... tech. - Mm.
看来Noel的女朋友对俄♥罗♥斯♥香烟有点兴趣
Looks like Noel's girlfriend had a little thing for Russian cigarettes.
在洛杉矶哪里能买♥♥到这种东西
Where does one even procure such a thing in L.A.?
我不知道
I don't know.
可能她是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Maybe she's Russian.
不 我不喜欢这个选择
Nope. Don't like that option.
看看在这门后有什么
What do we have behind door number...
哇
Whoa! Yahtzee!
这就是我说的 看看这个空间多实用
That's what I'm talking about. Look at this practical use of space.
这是隐藏小副业的理想地方
It's the perfect place to keep your sketchy side hustle.
看起来他带走了他在做的任务
It does look like he took whatever operations he was working on here with him when he left.
好吧 说我疯了吧
Well, call me crazy,
但是这种时髦别致的美学
but this hipster chic aesthetic doesn't exactly feel
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表