with whoever took Kam last night.
我并不觉着他需要那个护具
I don't think he really needs the neck brace,
倒是够装逼了
but it is working for dramatic effect.
我觉着我好像漏了什么
I think I'm missing something, G,
但我没法让自己脑子清醒过来
but I can't get my head straight enough to figure it out.
先看看咱这绿恶魔有什么可说的吧
Let's see what the Green Goblin has to say.
蜘蛛侠里的反派
等下
Hey, hold up a second.
你真的没必要把我从窗户里扔出来
Really didn't have to take me out like that, man.
你威胁我的女儿 还差点拿爆♥炸♥物把我们炸死
Hey, you threatened my daughter and tried to kill us with explosives.
你应该庆幸你还没嗝儿屁
I think you got off pretty easy.
别介啊 我那是自卫
Come on, man. That was self-defense.
现在事态这么紧张
With everything going on in these streets,
你觉着我会相信两个警♥察♥
you expect me to trust two cops
突然跑到我的地盘不是来找我茬的嘛
just pulling up on my spot like that?
我们不是警♥察♥ 我们是NCIS探员
We're not cops. We're NCIS.
还有别人威胁过Kam吗
Did anyone ever threaten Kam?
除了你
Other than you?
只有警♥察♥和联邦探员
Only people jacking folks off the streets
干这种哄人下街的事
are cops and federal agents.
你们知道你们在波特兰都做了什么
You know what y'all did in Portland.
那也不是我们
Again, not us.
你对昨天晚上知道些什么
What do you know about last night?
你有朋友不见了吗
Any of your friends go missing?
别装得这么无辜
Quit acting so innocent.
就跟你们没胖揍过谁
Like you've never roughed somebody up
然后把他扔进鸟不拉屎的沙漠一样
and then dumped them in some godforsaken desert outside the city.
你们堵不住我们的嘴 我不管你们说什么
You can't keep us silent. I don't care what y'all say.
我不在乎
I don't care.
再说一遍 我们不干那种事
For the last time, we don't do that.
眼熟吗
Any of this look familiar?
我跟这事无关
I had nothing to do with that.
Kam和我确实因为发生过口角
Kam and I did bump heads about keeping things peaceful.
然后我说这样又能怎么样
And I was like, "What is that going to do?"
你知道么 你不需要暴♥力♥
You know, you can get your point across
- 也可以表明你的态度 - 是吗
- without resorting to violence. - Oh, yeah?
你倒是去跟那些拿着枪来找我们的民兵说去呀
Tell that to the militia groups showing up with guns.
谁来保护我们
Who's gonna protect us?
所以你们就开始筹备装备 然后呢
So, you guys were arming up. For what?
然后在好莱坞大街上血拼吗
You gonna have a gunfight in the middle of Hollywood?
没人想要那样
Nobody wants it to come to that.
但我们能怎么办呢
But what are we supposed to do?
就让那些拿着枪的义警阻止我们说出真♥相♥吗
Just let armed vigilantes keep us from telling the truth?
就像你带着这个护具一样的狗屁真♥相♥
Like the truth of you with this neck brace?
- 把他带走 - 这人的领导在哪里
- Get him out of here! - Hey! Where's his supervisor, man?
嘿
Hey.
有什么新消息吗 什么消息都行
You got any news? Anything? I will take whatever you got.
Zee的不在场证明确凿了
Zee's alibi checks out.
他昨晚根本不在Kam被绑♥架♥的那个区域
He was nowhere near Kam when she was abducted.
成吧 我应该说准确一点 有什么好消息吗
Okay, I should have been more specific. Do you have any good news?
国安局给了我们一份整理名单
DHS is bringing us a list of everyone they've picked up so far.
Fatima和Roundtree正在去往船坞去核实
Fatima and Rountree are on their way to the boatshed to review it now.
好的 有什么新消息通知我们
All right. Great. Keep us posted.
哦对了 还有一件事
Oh, uh, one more thing.
我对比了失踪人口名单
I cross-referenced missing person reports.
Kam不是唯一一个失踪的组织者 还有两个
Kam is not the only organizer who's gone missing. There's two more.
一个叫Erica Parker
One's named Erica Parker.
另一个叫Isaiah Estevez
The other is Isaiah Estevez.
这是
That...
今晚给游♥行♥做安保的
is the list of all the organizations
所有机构的名单
providing security and surveillance for the protest tonight.
国安局 缉毒局 联邦局 洛杉矶警局
DHS. DEA, FBI, LAPD,
警长 环保局
Sheriff, EPA.
环保局
Epa?
我不想再回到这里了 所以就查尽了
I didn't want to have to come back down here again, so I went above and beyond.
哇哦
Wow.
这么多煽动者跑来城里就是为了打♥砸♥抢♥烧
This many agitators traveled into the city just to wreak havoc?
太狠了
That's intense.
更狠的是他们是有组织有经费的
What's even more intense is that they're organized and well-funded.
你确定
Are you sure that
这些人不是单纯地
none of these people were coming into town
想行使第一修正案赋予他们
hoping to exercise their First Amendment rights
和平集♥会♥的权利吗
to peacefully assemble?
你是说国土安♥全♥部♥用力过猛吗
Are you saying you think DHS is overzealous?
我只是说
Look, all I'm saying is that
或许这个Darryl Watterman只是在乎这个国家
maybe "Darryl Watterman" Cares about what's going on
正在发生的事并且希望他的主张为人所知
in this country and wants his voice to be heard
我们的目标是防范于未然
Our goal is to stop violence before it starts.
有意思的是你还提到了Darryl
And funny you'd mention good old Darryl.
我们从他七月在西雅图被捕时
We've been tracking him since July.
就开始追踪他
When he was arrested in Seattle,
他当时拥有足以炸掉
he had enough C-4 explosives in his possession
太空针塔的C-4炸♥药♥
to blow up the Space Needle.
Space Needle: 太空针塔 西雅图著名地标建筑
这个名单上并没有Kam
I don't, I don't see Kam's name on this list.
你是说她帮助组织今晚的抗♥议♥
Mm. You said she helped organize tonight's protest?
对
That's correct.
组织者通常不是制♥造♥麻烦的人
Organizers aren't usually the ones causing trouble.
许可上就有他们的名字
Their name is on the permit.
在美国 司法判例确认集♥会♥并不违宪 各州均有法令规定集♥会♥游♥行♥应申请许可
国土安♥全♥部♥信奉言论自♥由♥
DHS believes in freedom of speech.
我们会保护那些守法的抗♥议♥者
We protect protesters who stay within the confines of the law.
至少我们这一点是一致的
Well, at least we're on the same page about that.
我拿到了国土安♥全♥部♥的报告 但目前为止
I have the DHS report, but so far...
Kam不在里面
Kam's not on it.
而且我查过医院了
And I checked the hospitals.
太平间呢
The morgue?
也查过了 两次
Yeah. Twice.
当Kam还小的时候 她总是让我牵着她的手
When Kam was a little girl, she used to ask me to hold her hand
然后紧紧握住
and squeeze it real tight.
她以前总说我有多强壮
She used to tell me how strong I was.
我是她唯一的保护者
I'm the only protector she's ever had.
一直看那段视频并不能把她找回来
Watching that video over and over is not gonna get her back.
你这是在折磨自己 我们走吧
You're just torturing yourself. Let's get out of here.
我们到街上去找到她
Let's hit the streets, let's go find her.
G看这个
G, look at this.
你看着眼熟吗
Does that look familiar to you?
我设法对纹身进行了数字增强 看
So, I was able to digitally enhance the tattoo and voil?.
一个沙漏 里面装着绝对是来自《加勒比海盗》的头骨
An hourglass filled with what I'm pretty sure is the skull from Pirates of the Caribbean,
让我掉进了一个全新世界
which led me down an unfortunate rabbit hole
原来成年男子还挺适合迪斯尼主题纹身
of Disney-themed tattoos somehow appropriate for grown men.
Eric 能别瞎扯了吗 这可能是我找到女儿
Eric, could you quit rambling? This may be the only way
- 的唯一办法了 - 好吧
- for me to find my daughter. - Yeah.
- 麻烦你讲重点 - 对不起
- Get to the point, please. - I am sorry.
我一紧张就跑题
I just get nervous, and then I ramble.
我真的很想帮你找到Kam
I really want to help you find Kam.
我们都知道 请快点
We know you do. Just, please?
好的 在迪斯尼里啥也没找到之后
Okay, so, when Disney came up empty
我在犯罪和帮派数据库里查了这个纹身
I ran the tattoo through criminal and gang databases.
似乎它来自一个叫「沙人」的组织
Looks like the ink belongs to the Sandmen.
他们以前是郡县治安部门里的一个帮派
They used to be a gang within the sheriff's department.
但涉及的人全都已经被开除了
But everybody involved was fired.
但帮派关系很难消除
But gang ties die hard.
至少还有两个人在外面逍遥自在
Well, at least two of them are still out in the streets
而且没有警徽的约束
operating without the constraints of a badge.
Eric 你把所有与「沙人」有关的
Eric, I want you to give me the names, addresses,
副警长名字 地址 工作地点都给我
places of employment for any deputy associated with the Sandmen.
把资料发给大家然后分好工 我们去把他们都揪出来
Give it to the team and divvy up. We're gonna run 'em down.
明白
Copy that.
你在想什么呢
Penny for your thoughts?
此句是"I'll give you a penny for your thoughts"的缩写
你知道的 就是在调查那些
You know, just investigating disgraced officers
臭名昭著的警♥察♥暴行与腐♥败♥的代言人
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表