So, y-you believe she was tortured?
看起来是这样的
It appears that way, yeah.
你知不知道任何信息会导致Sorensen少校
Is there any intelligence that you know of that would make Lieutenant Commander Sorensen
成为目标
a target of something like this?
那我得要把她写的所有报告
I would need to look over all the reports
她所有参与的案件
she authored and the projects
全部都看一遍
that she was actively involved with.
所以她在ONI有权限看高度机密信息
So, she had access to highly classified information at ONI?
是的 她能看几百个调查信息和报告
Yes, she reviewed hundreds of investigations and reports.
她的专业领域是网络攻击与其对策
Her expertise was cyberattacks and countermeasures.
但她在ONI不仅仅做这些
There's not only the work she did at ONI,
她还参与了跨部门的案件
but also projects she participated in as a member of other interagency task forces.
而我对这些信息的了解并不多
And I'm not privy to a lot of that information.
Fatima 你试试看能不能查出哪些机构和Sorensen有合作
Fatima. See if you can find out what task force Sorensen might have been involved in.
这些可都会是高度机密而且不容易找到
That is all gonna be highly classified and not easily discoverable.
可能还有另一种办法
There might be another way.
你的意思是
What are you thinking?
我们可以查一下Sorensen和Bradbury的服役记录
We check the service records of Sorensen and Bradbury,
看一下他们的任务或行动有没有任何关联
see if there's any correlation in their assignments or movement.
嗯 这是个好办法 我们会调查的
Yeah, that's smart. We'll look into that.
少校结婚了吗
Was the lieutenant commander married?
并没有
She wasn't.
她有在和任何人约会吗
She ever talk about seeing anybody?
她提到过一位
She did say there was somebody
3个月前在华盛顿的会议上认识的一个人
that she'd met at a conference in Washington about three months ago.
她说她觉得那个人可能是CIA的
She said she thought he might have been CIA.
她觉得他是CIA 还是他就是CIA的
She thought he was CIA or-or he was CIA?
他声称自己是国防情报局分♥析♥员
He presented as a Defense Intelligence Agency analyst,
但Sorensen少校的第六感认为事情并没有这么简单
but Lieutenant Commander Sorensen's Spidey-senses were telling her something different.
觉得他是CIA
That he was a CIA officer?
差不多吧
Something like that.
她甚至开玩笑说他用的都不是他的真名
She joked that she didn't even think he gave her his real name.
- 她有给你名字吗 - 没有
- Did she give you a name at all? - No.
我可没记得她有说过
Well, if she did, I don't remember it.
- Sam Callen - 我们在
- Sam? Callen? - We're here.
Taylor官员说得没错
Officer Taylor is onto something.
Sorensen少校和CIA官Bradbury
Lieutenant Commander Sorensen and CIA Officer Bradbury
在两年前的同一天
were out of the country on the exact same date two years ago.
搭乘过同一班民航航♥班♥出国
And they flew a commercial airline on the same flight.
他们的目的地是
What was their destination?
我们能一直追踪到乌克兰 敖德萨
Well, we were able to trace them together as far as Odessa, Ukraine,
然后他们从波兰的一个北约基地乘坐军用飞机返回
and they returned on a military flight originating out of a NATO base in Poland.
很有可能是卧底进入乌克兰
Most likely went into Ukraine undercover.
可能是为了秘密潜入俄♥罗♥斯♥
Probably so they could get into Russia covertly.
然后当他们的任务结束了 他们溜到了波兰
Then when their mission was finished, they escaped into Poland.
我们需要这次行动里其他参与人员的名字
We're gonna need the names of anybody else associated with that task force.
而且如果能知道这个行动具体是什么就更好了
It'd also be nice to know what the operation was.
我会和兰利联♥系♥ 看他们会否透露给我这些信息
I'll talk to Langley, see if they're willing to give me that information.
为什么他们不会 Sorensen被谋杀了
Why wouldn'tthey be? Sorensen was murdered,
- Bradbury是他们自己人 - 可能干了些见不得人的事
- Bradbury's one of their own. - Dirty deeds.
有些事情即使有自己人被暗♥杀♥了
There are some things, even given the assassination of an officer,
CIA也永远不会公之于众的
that the CIA never wants the world to know about.
就是这么 这么可惜
It's just so, so sad.
如果Hetty在这里 她肯定能给我们这些信息
If Hetty were here, she'd have access to this information.
哇哦
Whoa. Little big.
- 吓死我了 - 这间办公室里的抱怨声真是难以忍♥受
- Cheese and crackers. - The whining in this office is insufferable.
我还以为通过这些灌肠和冥想之后
You would think, with all the colonics and the meditation,
你们在面对困难的时候能够发挥得更好一点
you'd be a little better at facing adversity.
你冥想吗 长官
You meditate, sir?
你觉得我会冥想吗 Jones女士
Do you think I meditate, Ms. Jones?
我觉得你可能会通过冥想来休息或者
I think you might meditate to relax or...
我不冥想
I do not meditate.
我像正常人一样 通过喝酒来放松自己
I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.
明白了
Noted.
只是 Hetty在这样的情况下总是很有帮助
It's just, Hetty was always helpful in these situations.
Mary Poppins也很有帮助
Mary Poppins is helpful.
Mary Poppins 196♥4♥年美国歌♥舞奇幻电影《欢乐满人间》角色
但她也不在这里
She is also not here.
而我在这里
I am.
那你想让我们做什么 上将
What would you like us to do, Admiral?
接你们该死的电♥话♥ 然后跟我说话
Just pick up the damn phone and talk to me.
我已经去询问Sorensen和Bradbury的特遣队情况了
I have already started inquiries about Sorensen and Bradbury's task force.
Hetty并不是唯一一个有关系的人
Hetty's not the only one with connections.
明白了
Noted.
而且不管你们做什么 别给我发短♥信♥
And whatever you do, don't text me.
说话 用你们的嘴巴
Talk, use your mouth
就像古往今来人与人之间的交往一样
the way humans have done with each other for eons.
好吧 至少他和Hetty一样一直监听着我们的对话
Well, at least he listens in on our conversations like Hetty.
我当然一直在听
You bet your ass I do.
如果有谁给我发表情包 那他就完蛋了
And if anybody sends me an emoji, they will be boiled.
我会催促兰利 看看他们会不会给我任何信息
I'll bring Langley up to speed, see if they'll give me any information.
我就留下来了
I'm gonna stay,
看看Kensi和Deeks能不能从Behr上校那里得到更多的信息
see if Kensi and Deeks get anything else out of Captain Behr.
行
All right.
我回去查一下来自俄♥罗♥斯♥和乌克兰的威胁评估报告
I'll head back, look at the threat assessments coming out of Russia and Ukraine,
看看能不能找出他们的任务是什么
see if I can figure out what the task force mission was.
你一个多月没接我的电♥话♥了
Haven't answered my calls in over a month.
那是故意的
That was intentional.
为什么
Why?
我不想让Anna吃醋
Don't want Anna to become jealous.
是Anna让我问问你好不好的
Anna's the one that's been telling me to check in with you.
她是个好人
She's a good woman.
她也是个很复杂的人
She is also a complex woman.
也不看看谁在说这句话
Look who's talking.
有道理
Point taken.
珍惜她 Callen
Hold on to her, Callen.
怎么又变成关于我和Anna了
How did this become about me and Anna?
完成了
Done.
我把这件案件的所有信息都发给我的部门主管了
I sent everything about the case to my section chief.
我们等等看他们会回我们什么吧
We'll see what they give us.
我知道CIA不会让你这么快就回来工作的
I know the Agency didn't ask you to come back to work so soon.
并没有
No.
我说了 Bradbury是我朋友
Like I said, Bradbury was a friend.
而上面同意并给予了我资源来开启这场调查
The Agency gave me the go-ahead and the resources to initiate this investigation.
虽然可能是出于可怜而同意
Granted, it could have been out of pity.
你的伤离痊愈还差得远
Your injury isn't even close to being healed.
你是说我的截肢
You mean my amputation?
直截了当地说吧
Call it what it is.
你需要时间来恢复
You need time to recover.
心理上 生理上
Emotionally, physically.
复仇是一个强大的动力
Revenge is a strong motivator.
额 Behr上校要回圣地亚哥了
Uh, Captain Behr is heading back to San Diego.
好的 他会看看有没有别的人
Yeah, he'll see if anyone else has information
知道Sorensen少校在和谁约会
on who Lieutenant Commander Sorensen may have been seeing.
嘿 Kilbride上将给了我们两个名字 也在这支队伍里的人
Hey, guys, Admiral Kilbride got us two names that were also on the task force.
CIA官Paul Winters和Steven Erdnase
CIA Officers Paul Winters and Steven Erdnase.
都已经退休了 而且都没有接他们的电♥话♥
Both are retired, both are not answering their phones.
我们查到了Winters在阿瓜杜斯的地址
We have an address in Agua Dulce for Winters,
然后Erdnase在橘郡的房♥子
and Erdnase has a house in O.C.
- 我们去Erdnase那里 - 好
- We'll check out Erdnase. - Yeah.
让Sam和Rountree去Winters那里
Have Sam and Rountree get Winters.
好的 这就去
Yep, we're on it.
Paul Winters
Paul Winters!
NCIS
NCIS!
我们需要马上和你谈谈
We need to talk to you immediately!
引擎已经冷却了
Engine's not warm.
我发现了血迹
I got blood.
看起来有人被拖到了这里
Looks like someone was dragged this way.
我发现了尸体
I've got a body.
Fatima 我们需要一辆救护车到Winters这里 马上
Fatima, we're gonna need an ambulance out to Winters' place ASAP.
收到
On it.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表