嘿
Hey.
- 你还好吗 - 还好 就是 额
- You okay? - Yeah. Just, um...
不好意思 我就是突然一下感觉有点头晕
Sorry, I'm just feeling really dizzy all of a sudden.
- 没事 我们 先坐下来 - 哦 好的
- All right. Let's, um, let's just go sit down. - Uh, yeah.
- 好吧 - 你没事的
- Yeah. - You're okay.
不会有事的 先坐下来
You're good. Let's just take a seat.
慢慢地 我再给你倒杯水
Nice and easy. And I will grab you a water.
注射了荷尔蒙之后 确实有可能会有副作用
Uh, with the injections, there could be possible side effects.
是啊 但我们时间不多了
Yeah. We don't have time for side effects.
听着 我相信这没大碍
Listen, I'm-I'm sure that this is nothing,
但是医生说过
but the doctor did say that there's
对于一小部分的人会有剧烈反应
a small percentage of people that have a serious reaction,
所以也许你应该
so maybe you should,
留在这里办案
you know, work the case from here.
以防万一
Just in case.
这是不可能的
That's not gonna happen.
- 好吧 - 好的 我就是 就是需要缓一缓
- Okay? - Okay. I just need, um, I just need a sec.
行
Okay.
你还好吗
You all right?
唉 还是不行
Uh, no.
嘿 别逞强了
Hey. No.
我们不能冒险 让你承受这大反应下还继续出勤
We cannot risk you getting hit with a wave of this while you're in the field.
你知道这样有多危险吗
Do you know how dangerous that would be?
而且我相信你的身体正在调整
And I'm sure that your body is just adjusting to the hormones,
我知道没有什么大事
and I'm sure that it's fine.
我知道你肯定没事
And I'm sure that you're fine. Hey.
但我们在了解这是到底怎么一回事之前 要保守一点
But we need to play it safe until we know what's going on.
我只是为你健康着想
I just want you to be healthy.
你相信我吗
Do you trust me?
我相信你
I trust you.
我只是想让你安全
I just want you to be safe.
随时通知我 好吗 我立即能接电♥话♥
Just keep me updated, okay? I'm only a phone call away.
你也可以打给我
As am I.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
不会有事的 我保证
It's gonna be fine, I promise.
你可以走了
You're free to go.
如果再让我看到你跟踪我
I see you following me again,
下一次你坐的车
the next car you ride in the back of,
就不会有这么好了
it's not gonna be this nice.
我很抱歉让你误会了
I'm very sorry for the confusion.
我看到他了
I got him.
保持距离
Keep your distance.
他现在肯定抱持戒备
He's gonna be on high alert now.
明白了
Copy that.
怎么了 发生什么事了
What up? What's wrong?
希望你永远不会有孩子
Pray you never have kids.
Kam和我今天早上吵了架
Kam and I got into it this morning
然后现在她又不守规矩了
and now she's breaking the rules again
还不回我的短♥信♥了
and not returning my text messages.
她肯定没事
I'm sure she's fine.
哦 我知道她肯定没事
Oh, I know she's fine.
定位显示她没移♥动♥过 所以她在船上
Motion detectors are going off, so she's on the boat.
她就是不想和我讲话
She's just not talking to me.
这么被监视 还能怎么样
Well, with Big Father watching, what do you expect?
Hetty费了很大的力气才把我们引导到这里
Hetty went to great lengths to get us here.
我们知道我们到底要找什么吗
Do we even know what we're looking for?
我完全没有想法
I honestly have no idea.
不过作为一家批发公♥司♥
But for a distributing company,
他们看上去一点批发的事都没在干
they don't seem to be doing much distributing.
我到这儿还没有看见过一个员工
I haven't seen a single employee since I arrived.
我都没觉得这是个办公室
I don't see any signs of a main office.
这块地方挺大的 我们分开找找吧
It's a big lot. Let's split up, cover more ground.
行 只要你保证会回我短♥信♥
All right, as long as you promise to text.
嘿 计划有变
Hey. Change of plans.
哦 我知道 Deeks跟我说过你的背
Oh, I know. Deeks told me about your back.
额
Um...
你今天早上背部拉伤了
That you threw it out this morning?
对的 老伤了
Yes. Old injury.
所以 我们有找到什么Doby批发公♥司♥的信息吗
So, um, do we have anything on Doby Distribution?
没 还没有
No, not yet.
我感觉 他们 好像根本没有存在过一样
I mean, they have, like, zero online presence.
没有官网 没有社媒
No official website or social media.
我追踪了下他们的所有权 结果只有一堆皮包公♥司♥
And their ownership traces through a series of shell companies.
你可以帮我筛选一下
I could use some help sifting through them.
好的
Yeah. Sure.
嘿 Rountree
Hey, Rountree?
Maksim有什么新进展吗
What's the update on Maksim?
这家伙快把我逼疯了 G
Man, this guy is killing me, G.
他还没离开这块区域
He hasn't left the area.
这好像是他的 第四杯咖啡了
He's, like, on his fourth cup coffee, too.
他的前列腺大概是铁做的 他还没去过卫生间呢
Must have a bladder of steel. He hasn't gone to the bathroom yet.
好吧 他不会发现你了吧
All right, he hasn't made you, has he?
想什么呢 G 当然没有
Come on, G. Of course not.
哦 现在可能有点情况
Oh. I might have something here.
看起来他上了一辆SUV 就是你早上看到的那辆
Looks like he's getting into the SUV that you saw this morning.
好的 跟着他
All right, stay with him.
收到
Will do.
嘿 Nell
Hey, Nell?
你没有关于Gonchgarov大尉的最新消息是吗
You don't have an update on Captain Gonchgarov, do you?
他状况依旧不好 还在昏迷
Uh, he's still in bad shape, not out of the coma yet,
自从Zasha Gagarin给他下毒之后 也没有她的动态
and there haven't been any further sightings of Zasha Gagarin since she poisoned him.
为什么这么问 发生什么了
Why? What's up?
问题就是 太安静了
Not much. That's the problem.
我所有的俄♥罗♥斯♥联♥系♥人都没有线索 也找不到Arkady
All my Russian contacts are dead ends, and I can't get ahold of Arkady.
Hetty的密语 也没有找到任何与俄♥罗♥斯♥相关的线索
Hetty's code hasn't turned up any Russian connections yet, either,
所以可能你的跟踪者 和我们在查的没有关系
so could be completely separate from your tail.
呃 不管怎么样 感觉我们好像一头雾水
Yeah, well, either way, it's starting to feel like we're being obstructed.
我们现在查找内奸 俄♥罗♥斯♥可能紧张了
Russia might be spooked we're circling their mole,
所以在召回他们的人
now they're pulling their pieces back?
或者我们玩过火了
Or we've overplayed our hand.
这儿没什么情况 你呢
Still nothing over here. You?
没有 哥们 这地方是荒废的
Nada. Man, this place is deserted.
所以 发生了什么 Kam违反了宵禁
So, what happened? Kam break curfew?
她说她不再想去海军学院了
She said she didn't want to go to Annapolis anymore.
哇哦
Whoa.
- 哇哦 这事儿 - 十分严重
- Wow. That's, uh... - It's huge.
让我感觉她像完全变了一个人
Makes me feel like I don't even know who she is anymore.
所以你打算怎么办
So what are you gonna do?
没想好
Not sure.
我不想让她放弃这次机会
I don't want her to throw this opportunity away.
这是她唯一的梦想 明白吗
It's all she's ever dreamed of, you know?
你知道吗 我给你讲讲我兄弟Darrel Donkins的事
You know what? Let me tell you a story of my buddy Darrel Donkins.
- Deeks 你其实不必 - Donkins一家声名远扬
- Deeks, you really don't have... - So the Donkins family's known
因为他们 呃 那个父亲 Darrel的爸爸
far and wide because their, uh, the dad-- Darrel's dad--
拥有里西达最大的车行
owns the biggest auto dealership in Reseda.
他们有最棒的广♥告♥
They had these amazing commercials.
他说 没有比在Donkin家买♥♥车更划算的价格了
He'd say, "There ain't no beatin' a Donkin's deal. Hi-yah!"
好吧 你能赶紧说重点吗
Okay, could you fast-forward to the point?
所以我的兄弟 Darrel 是理所应当的继承人
So my buddy Darrel, right, heir apparent,
被培养成继承人
being groomed to take over the family throne,
有一天他起床后说
one day he wakes up and he says,
我不想经营一家车行 我想学习动物学
"I don't want to run an auto dealership, I want to go into zoology."
动物学 他爸妈直接疯了 非常不高兴 更重要的是
"Zoology?" His parents freak out, they're not pleased. More importantly,
他们不同意
they don't accept it.
Deeks 继承一家在里西达的车行
Deeks, there's a big difference between inheriting
和去海军学院完全是两码事
an auto dealership in Reseda and getting into Annapolis.
是 当然 我相信Kam的兴趣一定不是动物学
Yeah, no, of course, and I'm sure Kam's interests are different than zoology.
我的意思是Kam和Darrel的相同点是
My point is that Kam and Darrel share one thing,
都爱上了其他事 对不
and that is passion for something else, right?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表