Why not?
他啊完全就是个年度员工类型的人
Well, I mean, he's, like, the ideal employee: he shows up every day,
每天按时上班按时回家 没有任何小动作
does his job, goes home, not a peep.
而且他还聪明绝顶
And that guy is freaking brilliant.
Okoye在办公室有什么关系不错的同事吗
Okoye got any close friends at the office?
没有
Uh, no, not that I know of.
你觉得员工试图盗取保密文件有多难
How hard would it be for an employee in your division to steal classified files?
系统与系统之间都是隔离开的
Well, the system is segmented.
为了避免盗取文件
It's designed to prevent that,
但你们知道的
but, well, you guys know how it is.
如果谁真的想偷的话 也不是不行
If-if someone wants to, and... and they're smart enough,
如果他们足够聪明的话
they could probably find a way.
足够聪明
Smart enough?
是啊
Yeah.
那聪明绝顶呢
What if they were brilliant?
宝贝 我不知道发生什么了
Baby, I have no idea what happened.
昨天我还应该和我的班级一起毕业
Yesterday I'm on course to graduate with my class.
今早他们就跟我说我被刷掉了
This morning they tell me that I'm washing out.
这没道理啊 你有考试考砸了
That doesn't make any sense. I mean, did your... did your scores drop on your tests
- 还是你体测没合格 - 都没有啊
- or your PT or something? - No. Nothing.
你什么时候走啊
When are you leaving?
我现在就准备出发
I'm leaving right now.
好的宝贝 我爱你
All right, baby, I love you,
我们会给它搞明白的
and we are going to work this out, okay?
我现在得挂了
I just, I got to go now.
好吧 我爱你
Okay. I love you.
我到机场给你打电♥话♥
I'm gonna call you from the airport.
注意安全
Okay. Be safe.
看起来店家在里面 然后目前就一个顾客
Looks like the owner's inside. There's only one customer.
- 等他出来我们就进去 - 好的
- Once he clears, we'll head in. - Okay, yeah, thanks.
小情人儿咋样
How's lover boy?
- Sam - 怎么了Eric
- Hey, Sam. - What's up, Eric?
我在检索Okoye的手♥机♥记录
Hey. So, I've been going through Okoye's phone records.
基本上都是短暂的电♥话♥和工作上的信息
It's mostly just quick calls and work-related texts
只有一个号♥码比较特殊
except for one number.
是Angela Brown的手♥机♥号♥
It's a cell phone for Angela Brown.
她之前一直在三角洲七号♥的人力资源部工作
She worked in the HR department at Delta Seven Industries
两个月前离职了
until two months ago.
他在她离职后也一直打电♥话♥吗
He still talk to her after she left?
每一天
Every day.
可能是女朋友
Could be a girlfriend.
好吧 找到Angela 让Castor带她去船坞
All right, well, find Angela and have Castor bring her to the boatshed.
好的
You got it.
我想念这地方
I miss this place.
这地方 洛杉矶吗
"This place," Like L.A.?
不 我是说好莱坞
No. Just Hollywood.
又开始录音了
You know, recording again.
录什么
Recording what?
我的音乐 我是个音乐人
My music. I'm a musician.
什么 我根本不知道
What? But I didn't know that.
对 没错 我们 我们是在东村开始的
Yeah, yeah, yeah. We... we started in the East Village,
然后 你知道的 我们最后来了西部
and then we, you know, we eventually came out west.
我们在街头演出
We played some shows on the Strip, and...
然后我也一直在参与
you know, then I got involved in this racket.
嗯 好吧 是什么样的音乐
Okay. Well, like, what kind of music?
呃 像是 RATT和Quiet Riot那样的
Well, like, RATT meets Quiet Riot.
Quiet Riot 美国Kelly和Randy组合的重金属乐队
RATT 洛杉矶的五人旋律重金属乐队
我完全不知道那是什么
I have no idea what that means.
就是那种 你肯定知道
You know, like... Of course you do.
就像 呃 Round and Round
It's like, uh, you know, "Round and Round"
Round and Round: RATT的单曲
和Cum On Feel the Noize的混合
mixed, like, with "Cum On Feel the Noize."
Cum On Feel the Noize: Quiet Riot的单曲
对不起
Sorry.
你开玩笑的吧 你在什么地方长大的
You're kidding. Where'd you grow up,
是那种有邪教 姐妹共事一夫
in one of those cult, sister wives kind of places
- 没有MTV的地方吗 - 等等
- with no MTV? - Excu... You know what?
这个 这个在你头上的
Is that... is that what this little, like,
像乳♥头♥一样的东西是什么
nubbin nipple thing on the top of your head is?
是因为你回去搞乐队了才有的吗
It's because you're getting the band back together?
对 对 可能是
Yeah, yeah, maybe I am.
你知道 我觉得 这不算是很疯狂的想法
You know, I mean, it's not such a crazy idea.
你永远不会知道这个长出来之后会发生什么
You never know what could happen once this grows out.
- 好的 抱歉 - 这不算很疯狂
- Okay, sorry. - It's not that crazy of an idea.
好 好的 你看
Yeah, okay, you know what?
那个客人从店里走出来了
That customer's walking out of the store,
所以我得扮演我的角色了
so I am going to "Perform" My job.
我很会唱
I got it.
真是辆好车
This is such a fly whip.
你都不怎么喜欢开车 你骑的是摩托车
And you don't even like to drive. You ride a motorcycle.
不过车辆调配厂更信任我而不是你
And yet the motor pool trusts me more than they trust you.
太过份了
That's just mean.
Eric说紧急搜查令已经通过审批了
Eric said the emergency warrant went through.
我们可能不需要了 那是Okoye的车 他可能在家
We might not need it. That's Okoye's car. Maybe he's home.
嗯 没错
Oh, yeah.
哇
Whoa.
联邦探员 有人在吗
Federal agents! Anyone here?
厨房♥和前厅安全
Kitchen and front area are clear.
卧室安全
Bedrooms are clear.
衣柜里有个空的保险箱
There's an empty safe in the closet.
应该是Okoye回来后 把里面的东西拿走然后离开了
Looks like Okoye came back, cleaned it out and took off.
好吧 Okoye的车还在 那么
Well, Okoye's car is still here, so...
可能是有人把他接走了
maybe someone picked him up.
他应该已经知道了会有人第一时间来这里找他
He must have known this would be the first place someone was gonna look for him.
不管保险箱里是什么
Whatever was in that safe
反正一定值得他担上被捕的风险
was worth the risk of getting caught.
呃 Okoye是尼日利亚人 所以如果他想跑
Uh, Okoye's a Nigerian national, so if he's on the run,
他一定需要护照
he definitely would need his passport.
嗯 那是肯定的
Well, that's for sure.
那里没有灰尘
Dust void.
是他电脑原来放的地方吗
Wh-Where his computer would have been.
应该是护照和个人资料
Passport and personal files--
这两样东西你跑的时候都需要 而且买♥♥不到
two things you need but can't buy when you're on the run.
嘿 Eric 这条街上有没有监控录像
Hey, Eric. Is there any surveillance on this street
拍到一辆车接走了Okoye
that would show a car picking up Okoye?
我来查
I'll check it out.
所以 你是说 穿着这个东西的人真的能买♥♥得起吗
Huh. So you're telling me that people that wear this stuff can actually afford it?
啊 是来买♥♥给你们孩子的吗
Ah. Here to pick up a piece for your kid?
- 抱歉 - 我们的孩子 太 太好笑了 不
- Sorry. - Our kid? That-That's funny. No.
不是 你叫什么名字
No. What's your name?
- Kendra - Kendra Kendra
- Kendra. - Kendra. Kendra.
为什么会觉得我们是来这里给孩子买♥♥东西的
Why do we got to be here shopping for a kid?
因为这里的东西不适合你
No, these pieces just aren't for you.
哇 好吧 其实我们是联邦探员
Wow. Okay, actually, we're federal agents.
噢 你的父母一定为你骄傲
Oh, your parents must be so proud.
你认识这个吗
Do you recognize this piece?
嗯 当然 是我卖♥♥出去的
Yeah, of course. I sold it.
嗯 让我猜猜 批量生产出来的东西
Hmm, let me guess-- mass-produced,
你也不知道是谁买♥♥的
and you have no clue who bought it.
你这态度
That attitude
说明这里的艺术品确实不适合你
is why this art is just not for you.
噢 我懂了 你在和我搭讪
Oh, I get it-- you're hitting on me.
她在撩我
She's hitting on me.
我不觉得她在撩你
I don't think she's hitting on you.
这是定制的 是我们做过最大的单品
It was a custom piece, the biggest we ever made.
所以这你是给大脚怪做的脚链吗
So you basically made a bracelet for Sasquatch?
- 一点都不好笑 - 单身
- Dad jokes are so bad. - Single.
未婚 还没当爹
No responsibilities. Not a dad.
嗯 我也不是双性恋
Yeah, and I'm not bi.
好了 暂停
Okay, you know what?
这个吊坠是谁定制的
Who did you make this piece for?
我一定要回答这个问题吗
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表