- Good luck, friend. - Yeah, you, too.
Arkady的线人所给的名字
Gonchgarov上校
Kapitan Gonchgarov?
为了你和机员安全起见 我需要你和我保持交流
It is important that you speak with me for the safety of your crew.
你听得到我吗 上校
Kapitan, can you hear me?
Kunetzov大士
Starshina Kunetzov!
你还在机上吗
Are you still aboard?
Yurtaev(搜不出这啥军衔)
Maxim Yurtaev?
Barinov准尉
Praporshchik Barinov?
他们怎么知道我们的名字的?
这不重要
就让我们谈谈吧
Let's just have a conversation.
我刚刚又找到了2个弹壳
I just found two more cartridge cases.
那肯定是条大响尾蛇
Must've been a big rattlesnake.
都是9毫米口径的
These are nine millimeter.
俄制特征
Russian markings.
很可能是Grach手♥枪♥的
Maybe from a Grach handgun.
希望他们只有一把步♥枪♥
Well, hopefully, they only had one rifle on board,
然后他们觉得应该带上它
and they decided to take it with them.
我不知道 G
I don't know, G.
感觉不太对劲
Something here doesn't make sense.
如果让我猜的话 我觉得他们在自相残杀
If I was to take a guess, I'd say these guys were shooting at each other.
如果他们其中有一个或者有几个打算
Well, if one or more of them decided to...
借此机会打算叛变
take this opportunity and try and defect,
剩下的人肯定会尝试阻止他们
the rest of them would try and stop them.
他们有一台无线电 也许我们可以尝试联♥系♥他们
They have a radio, maybe we could reach them.
Oleg Barinov应该有个叫Dima的儿子
好
Yeah.
行
Okay.
好 我们再试试
Yeah, let's try this again.
Barinov准尉
Praporshchik Barinov?
我只是上来是和你们谈话的
I'm coming up to talk.
滚
Go away!
我不想开枪
I don't want to shoot you!
我也不希望你对我开枪
I don't want you to shoot me, either.
而且我知道你的儿子Dima
And I'm sure that your son Dima
也不希望自己的爸爸开枪射杀一个手无寸铁的人
wouldn't want his father killing an unarmed man.
我知道你们之中有些人逃走了
I know some of your men have run away.
我也知道你们内部之间交火了
And I also know that they may be shooting at each other.
让我们一起 让大家都活着出去
Let's work together. Let's make sure that everyone stays alive.
这里有点热啊
Little hot up here.
我猜你们这里没有空调
I take it you guys don't have AC?
听着 你们要不跟我一起下去吧 离开这个火炉
Look, why don't you come down with me? Get out of this oven.
给你点冷饮喝喝 我会跟你的大使♥馆♥取得联♥系♥的
Get you something cold to drink, I'll get you in touch with your embassy.
我们不会离开的
We're not leaving.
但你必须离开
But you need to.
为什么
Why is that?
你不会想把这里炸飞吧 不会吧
You're not thinking about blowing this thing up, are you?
听着
Look...
Dima也许不在乎把我给杀了
Dima may not care about killing me,
但我相信他肯定不希望他爸爸死
but I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to lose his dad.
你必须离开了
You must leave now.
你真的再也不想看到你的妻子
You really want to give up ever seeing your wife
和你的儿子 就为了保护这个老古董吗
and your son to protect this old relic?
我的意思是 不是冒犯你
I mean, don't take this personally,
但这东西应该被送到博物馆
but this thing belongs in a museum.
这不值得你放弃生命去守护
It's not worth giving up your life for.
你可以离开并生存下来
You can leave and live.
要不 你不走的话就没命了
Or... you can stay and die.
或者
Or...
一起走 咱们都能活下来
we can all leave and we can all live.
你还挺想的 是吧
You like that idea, right?
他不会说英语
He doesn't speak English.
他肯定能听懂
I'm pretty sure he understood that.
你的军衔更高 他得听你的命令
You outrank him, he's gonna follow your orders.
你是打算让他死吗
You-you willing to kill him, as well?
Sam 我们在树线边上着陆了
Sam, we've landed right outside the tree line.
在你西南方向不远处
We are a few clicks southwest of your position.
两个海豹小队也在附近着陆了
Two SEAL teams have also touched down nearby.
收到
Copy that.
有四个人之前交过火 我在跟踪他们
I'm tracking four people who may have been engaged in a gunfight.
这帮人又开始折腾了
Sounds like they're at it again.
我听见了 这就过去
Yeah, we hear it. Heading your way.
这边有情况
We got a situation here.
有个人拿了把AK 压着三个拿手♥枪♥的机组成员打
One guy with an AK holding off three crew members with handguns.
为什么你们机组有人要开枪打自己人
Why are your other crew members shooting at each other?
听着 你不该出现在这儿
Look, you're not supposed to be here.
怎么了 跟我说说
What happened? Just-just talk to me.
我不知道
I... I don't know.
我们晕过去了
We passed out.
醒过来的时候 已经降落了
And when I woke up, we already landed.
因为什么晕
Passed out from what?
有人给通风系统里做手脚了
Did one of the crewmen tamper with your air system?
就是其他人在追杀的那个人吗 他难道想叛变
Is that who the others are hunting? Is he trying to defect?
各位 这边有个小问题
Hey, guys, we may have a slight problem here.
除了有三个人朝我开枪这件事儿吗
You mean besides three guys shooting at me?
噢 还有俩人想把我炸飞
And the two that want to blow me up with them?
嗯 确实 现在的情况都挺危险的
Yeah, well, admittedly, neither of those are great situations to be in,
不过海豹突击队及其他人都蓄势待发了
but the SEALs and everybody else are getting pretty anxious to move in.
很好
Wonderful.
可别代表我 我倒是想要点援军
Speak for yourself. I could use some company.
Sam 撑住 我们马上就到
Sam, hold tight, we're almost there!
各位
Hey, guys,
咱们快没时间了
we're running out of time, okay?
这地方马上就要被美国♥军♥方控制
This place is going to be swarming with U.S. Military
他们要是决定攻上飞机 那我也帮不了你
at any moment, and I won't be able to help you when they decide to storm this plane.
这就是大错特错了
It would be a big mistake.
不行 要是杀了不该杀的人
No, killing people that don't need to die,
才是大错特错
that would be a big mistake.
你们有持枪许可吗
You got permits for those?
我可太喜欢你满嘴跑火车了
You know how much I love it when you talk dirty.
跪在地上
On your knees!
别乱动
Easy.
联邦探员
Federal agent!
放下武器
Drop the weapon.
听着 我知道你在想什么
Look, I know what you're thinking, man--
你没法回头了
you've come too far to stop now,
不过我肯定这不是你预想的结果
but I guarantee this is not gonna end the way you're hoping.
嘿
Hey!
别招惹新人
Don't mess with the new guy!
怎么样 Rountree
You good, Rountree?
没事儿 我 呃 就是吸引一下他的注意力
Yeah, I was just, uh, distracting him for you.
噢 真的吗
Oh, is that what that was?
从我这边看 你好像是被压着打呢
'Cause to me, it kind of just looked like you were getting shot at.
无所谓咯
Whatever.
好吧 说一句谢谢就行 不过
Okay, a simple "Thank you" Would suffice, but...
噢 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
您客气
Don't mention it.
先生们 你们是头一次来加州吗
So, gentlemen, this your first time in California?
Callen
Callen.
G 听到没有 G
G, do you copy? G!
怎么了
What the hell happened?
各让一步就这样
We made a compromise.
什么意思 大家都还好吗
And what does that mean-- is everybody okay?
我们没事儿
Yeah, we're cool.
我也没事儿
Me, too.
都没问题 Nell 没有伤员 没人受伤
Everyone's fine, Nell. No casualties. Everyone's intact.
飞机就没这么幸运了
I can't say the same about the plane, unfortunately.
你这是把飞机炸了吗
You blew up the plane?
这是教练机
It was a training machine.
除了机尾枪 上面可没有武器
There was, other than the tail gun, no weapons on board.
还有 我可啥都没炸 好吧
And, besides, I didn't blow up anything, okay?
说一句啊 他们搞的
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表