还有他住哪
and where he lives.
好
O'Kay.
他的名字是Logan Reynolds
His name's Logan Reynolds,
他最近因为妨碍司法公正被捕
and he was recently arrested for obstruction of justice.
这就是跟她一起玩的人
And this is who she decides to hang out with.
把地址发给我
Send me that address.
- 好的 - Sam
- Yeah. - Sam!
嘿
Hey.
他们从哪抓到的你
Where'd they pick you up from?
好莱坞高地
Hollywood and Highland.
为什么
Why?
只是想把线索拼凑起来 仅此而已
Just trying to put the pieces together. That's all.
你叫什么
What's your name?
Isaiah
Isaiah.
Isaiah Estevez
Isaiah Estevez.
改变小组的Isaiah吗
Isaiah from the Change Unit?
对 是我的小组
Yeah. That's my group.
我们上星期聊过 我是Kam
We spoke last week. I'm Kam.
我是学生人道组织的
I'm with Students for Humanity.
2011年由一群学生创立的公益组织 旨在大学里推广团结意识和社会责任感
Kam Hanna
Kam Hanna?
怎么回事
What's going on?
我们为什么会在这里
Why are we here?
- 我不知道 但我要... - 嘿
- I don't know, but I'm gonna... - Hey!
谁让你俩聊天了
Who told you two to talk?!
哈
Huh?!
算了
You know what?
既然你不听话
Since you don't know how to listen...
我给你准备了小惊喜
...I got a little surprise for you.
放音乐
Hit it!
联邦探员
Federal agents!
嘿 看来没人在家
Yo, doesn't look like anybody's home.
- 我们打破玻璃进去 - 哇哦 哇哦 哇哦
- We'll break the glass. - Whoa, whoa, whoa!
我们没有搜查证啊 Sam
We don't have a warrant, Sam.
再说了 你希望用这种方式
Plus, is this how you want to meet
见你女儿朋友的父母吗
the parents of your daughter's friends?
我很难相信Kam居然会
I'm having a hard time believing that Kam would hang out
和有犯罪记录的人交往
with anyone who has a criminal record.
你明白吗
You understand?
没准不是什么大事
Maybe it wasn't that big of a deal.
再说了 你女儿也长大成人了
Plus, man, your daughter's growing up.
她总有一天会爱上某个混小子的
She's gonna start catching feelings for somebody eventually.
我女儿可能被锁在这个犯罪分子的地下室里
My daughter could be locked up in this criminal's basement.
他们应该为自己养大了一个流氓而感到羞耻
They should be ashamed that they raised a delinquent.
- 好吧 我再打Logan的电♥话♥试试 - 我绕到后面看看
- All right, well, let me try Logan's phone again. - I'm-a go around the back.
喂 联邦探员
Yo! Federal agents!
我女儿在哪儿
Where's my daughter?
- 嘿 嘿 等等 Sam 放松点 - 我女儿呢
- Hey, hey. Wait, wait. Sam, easy! - Where's my daughter?
Logan Logan 发生什么事了
Logan! Logan! What's going on?
你还好吗
Are you okay?!
我没事
Yes, ma'am!
- 嘿 Sam 轻点 - Kam
- Yo, Sam, easy. - Kam.
Kamran Hanna
Kamran Hanna.
很高兴终于见到你了 Hanna先生
Nice to finally meet you, Mr. Hanna.
坐下
Sit.
听着 我也想帮你
Look, I want to help you.
但我真的不知道她在哪儿
Sir, I really don't know where she is.
这不是我要的答案
Try again.
Hanna先生 如果我知道她在哪儿我肯定会告诉你的
Mr. Hanna, I would tell you where your daughter is if I had any idea.
你在跟我女儿约会吗
Are you dating my daughter?
是的
Yes, sir.
很抱歉你是在这种情况下知道的
Look, I'm sorry you have to find out this way.
但是如果你不知道她在哪儿
But if you don't know where she is,
我就更加不知道她在哪儿了
I definitely don't know where she is.
为什么
Why is that?
因为我以为她跟你在一起
Because I thought she was with you.
你以为她跟我在一起
You thought she was with me?
我一个小时之前才知道她人在洛杉矶
I just found out an hour ago that she was in L.A.
我才知道她有个男朋友
I just found out she had a boyfriend.
我不知道她还对我隐瞒了多少事情
And I don't know what else she lied to me about.
Hanna先生 Kam没有做任何
Mr. Hanna, Kam didn't do anything...
我只知道这些谎言的共同点
One thing I do know is that the single common denominator
是都和你有关
in every lie she's told me is you.
Hanna先生 我和你一样担心她
Mr. Hanna, I'm just as worried about her as...
你和我一样担心
You're just as worried as I am?
你觉得你有资格
You think you have any right
像我一样担心她吗
to be as worried as I am right now?
Sam
Sam.
Sam
Sam.
我能跟你说两句吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
Sam 我知道你很担心 但他还只是个孩子啊
I know you're worried, Sam, but he's just a kid.
他来这儿是为了帮忙找到Kam
He came here to help us find Kam.
他别无选择
He didn't have a choice.
严格来讲是没有
Technically, no...
在这家伙进入她生活之前 Kam从没跟我说过谎
Kam never lied to me before this guy came into her life.
- 那可能是真的 - 就是真的
- That may be true... - It is true.
听着 我知道你担心我们找不到她
Look, I know you're scared we can't find her
也很伤心她没告诉你她要来洛杉矶
and hurt that she didn't let you know that she was coming into town.
你气她对你有所隐瞒
You're angry that she's been keeping things from you.
你想说什么
What's your point?
你在把这些情绪都发泄在一个乳臭未干的男孩身上 哥们儿
You're taking that out on a kid who can barely grow a mustache, man.
显然他也很担心她
Who obviously cares about her.
你怎么知道他怎么想的
You don't know how he feels.
他自己都不知道他怎么想的
He doesn't know how he feels.
Logan才十八岁
Logan is 18.
- 还不到 - 就是说啊
- Barely. - Exactly.
所以你想他现在得多煎熬
So imagine what he's going through.
他可能是我们能找到Kam的唯一突破口
And he may be our only chance at finding Kam.
Aiden年龄更大一点 他是 是个男孩子
Aiden's older. He's... he's a boy.
我知道怎么管他 会发生些什么
I knew how to handle him, what to expect.
但是Kam
But Kam...
她是我的宝贝女儿
That's my baby girl.
我竭尽所能
I did the best I could.
我知道她会难过
I knew she would suffer.
我知道没有她妈妈在可能会出事
I knew something would go wrong without her mom around.
我早就知道
Knew it.
这不是你的错 Sam
It's not your fault, Sam.
如果我老婆在这儿 她一定会把我杀了
My wife would kill me if she was here right now.
你介意我跟他聊聊吗
You mind if I talk to him?
你去吧
Sure.
长官
Sir.
你不用叫我长官
You don't have to call me "Sir."
你又没跟我女儿约会
It's not my daughter you're dating.
我们从头聊聊吧 哥们儿
Let's start from the beginning, man.
你和Kam来洛杉矶干嘛
What brought you and Kam to L.A.?
为了一些她想亲自跟她爸爸讲的事
Yeah, that's stuff she wanted to talk to her dad about herself.
Logan
Logan,
不管你们俩说了什么 Kam有什么计划
whatever you two discussed, whatever Kam's plans were,
现在都不可能发生了
th-that's not happening anymore.
她失踪了
She is missing.
她的手♥机♥从昨晚起就一直关机
Her phone's been off-line since last night.
你知道的事情可能是能找到她的唯一线索
And whatever you know is probably the only thing we can use to find her.
我们来洛杉矶是为了参加抗♥议♥
We came to L.A. For the protest.
你也是因此被逮捕的吗
Is that why you were arrested?
是的
Yes, sir.
去年我们在圣克鲁斯游♥行♥的时候
Last year, when we marched in Santa Cruz,
警♥察♥无缘无故地开始攻击我们
police attacked us out of nowhere.
我在帮一个头部被击中的朋友
I was covering a friend of mine who got hit in the head.
他们逮捕了我
They arrested me.
说我妨碍警务
Said I was impeding police activity.
你们计划去参加今晚的游♥行♥吗
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表