这是个圈套
It was all a setup.
她只想抓住我来对付Anna
She just wanted to grab me to get leverage against Anna.
她把你关在哪里
Where did she keep you?
在一栋建筑里的一个集装箱中
In a shipping container inside of a building.
我不知道在哪
I have no idea where.
听不见外面的声音
Couldn't hear anything from the outside.
集装箱是灰色的
The container was gray,
而且我记住了上面残留的编号♥
and it had a partial ID number that I memorized.
那Katya
And Katya...?
没见到过她
Never saw her.
但是她绝对有帮手
But she definitely had help.
至少两个人
There were at least two of them.
对不起 我希望我能告诉你更有用的信息
I'm sorry. I wish I could tell you something more useful.
不 任何信息都有用
No, ev... every little bit helps.
所以
So...
我
I'm, uh...
对你腿被截感到很抱歉
I'm sorry about your leg.
是啊
Yeah.
没想到会这样
Didn't see that one coming.
她应该把我杀了的
She would have been better off executing me.
为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
因为这是唯一能阻止我杀掉她的办法
Because it's the only thing that would've stopped me from killing her.
我得先找到Anna
I need to find Anna first.
那你得赶快了
Then you better hurry up,
等我出去了 我第一件要做的事 就是干掉Katya
because killing Katya is the first thing I'm gonna do when I get out of here.
嘿 Callen
Hey, Callen.
Nell 我需要你让Fatima查一个不完整的编号♥
Nell, I need you to have Fatima run a partial ID.
你在哪
Where are you?
- 你为什么要这么小声 - 不 你先回答
- Why are you whispering? - No, you first.
我刚跟Joelle谈过
I just spoke to Joelle.
你在医院吗 她怎么样了
You're at the hospital? How is she?
她是个战士 不过现在该你回答了
She's a fighter, but now it's your turn.
好吧 Kilbride在这里 而且不出所料他很生气
Well, Kilbride is here, and surprise, surprise, he's not happy.
- 他有问起我吗 - 当然了 人人都在打听你 Callen
- He asking about me? - Of course. Everyone is, Callen.
我们都在乎Anna 你不能单打独斗
We all care for Anna. You cannot do this alone.
这就是我打电♥话♥的原因
And that is why I'm calling.
Joelle说她被关在 某种集装箱里
Look, Joelle said she was kept in a... some type of a container.
- 在船上吗 - 不 在一栋建筑里
- Like on a ship? - No, in-in a building.
她说那里很昏暗 她很确定集装箱是灰色的
She said it was dark, she's pretty sure it was gray,
但是她不知道具体尺寸
but she doesn't know the exact size.
那你刚刚提到的编号♥呢
And you mentioned some type of ID?
是残缺的编号♥ 大部分被刮掉了
It's a partial number. Most of it was scratched off,
不过希望这是ISO的Alpha代码
but hopefully it's from the ISO Alpha code.
ISO: International Organization for Standardization 国际标准化组织
我们可以用它来追踪集装箱的原主人
Well, we could use that to track down the original owner.
对 让Fatima着手从BIC注册表中查询 FAJ29
Exactly. Look, have Fatima start running "FAJ29" from the BIC registry.
BIC: Bureau of International Containers 国际集装箱局
希望她能缩小范围
Hopefully she can narrow it down from there.
好的
Yep, I'm on it.
- 好的 保持联♥系♥ - 噢 对了Callen
- All right. Keep me posted? - Oh, and, Callen?
你告诉Arkady了吗
Have you told Arkady yet?
你知道他应该知道的
You know he deserves to know.
而且应该是你去告诉他
And he deserves to hear it from you.
好吧 让Castor探员把他带到船屋
All right, have Agent Castor bring him to the boatshed.
我去那见他
I'll meet him there.
刚刚那是Callen吗
Was that Callen?
鉴于你刚刚并不是疑问的语气
The way your voice didn't rise up at the end
我相信你已经知道了
leads me to believe that you already know.
狗♥娘♥养♥的 他在哪
Son of a bitch. Where is he?
在医院和Joelle一起
The hospital with Joelle.
他本该在一个小时之前就在这里见我
He was supposed to meet me here an hour ago.
嗯 听起来他不是这么计划的
Well, sounds like that was never his plan.
我们需要想出一个计划 现在就需要
Well, we need to come up with a plan. We need one, now.
嗯 并没有那么简单
Yeah, well, it's not that simple.
我以为你应该是来掌舵的
I thought you were supposed to be steering the ship.
你需要在这里主持大局
You need to be in charge here.
注意点 Sam
Careful, Sam.
我已经超过24小时没有合眼了
I haven't slept in over 24 hours.
Kilbride还在紧盯着我
Kilbride is breathing down my neck.
我忙着处理这俄♥罗♥斯♥特工的浑事
I am knee-deep in Russian operatives.
Anna失踪了 Joelle被截肢了
Anna is missing. Joelle has been dismembered.
Callen在外面想当疯行侠 现在你还在这里
Callen is out there trying to go rogue, and now you're in here
把气往我身上撒
taking your anger over that out on me.
所以 我需要你现在站在我这边
So, what I need is for you to get on my team right now.
我现在需要的是大家齐心协力
What I need is for us to do this together.
你说得对
You're right.
你去哪
Where you going?
确保我们齐心协力
To make sure we do this together.
啊 那甜美的芬芳
Ah. The sweet ambrosial bouquet
从你迷人的卷发散发出来
of those honey-crisped locks
萦绕在你的周身 我的灵感女神 噢
precedes you, my muse... Oh.
Kensi 你也来了
Kensi, you're here, too.
所以 是什么风把二位吹过来了呢
So, to what do I owe such unexpected fortune?
你没有回我们电♥话♥ 好在你的助手回了
You weren't calling us back, and luckily your assistant did.
对 说到底你在这里干什么呢
Yeah. What are you doing here, anyway?
难道不明显吗
Isn't it obvious?
- 不 - 一点也不明显
- Uh, no. - Nothing's obvious.
灵感
Inspiration!
就在我们身边
It's all around us.
我来这里为我的设计找灵感
I come here for help with my designs.
这种生活让你们俩都过的很艰难
This life has made you both so hard.
并且看起来 作为一名调查员
And, by the look of it, uh, being an investigator
对你的身体也有同样的影响
has done the same for your body, Marty.
噢 我想这一定是一种赞美
Oh. I mean, I guess it's a compliment, which is true,
- 因为我练了不少核心 - 嗯 你们知道吗
- 'cause I've been doing a lot of core work, - Yeah, you know what?
- 真的很燃 - 我会让你俩去开个房♥间
- really hitting the... - I would tell you two to, like, get a room,
这样一定很不错 但是我们没时间了
which is really cute, but we don't have time for that.
你的联♥系♥人给你回复了吗
Have your contacts gotten back to you?
很不幸 没有人知道Anna Kolcheck的下落
Unfortunately, no one knows the whereabouts of Anna Kolcheck.
Katya Miranova呢
What about Katya Miranova?
你们离那个疯女人远点才是明智的做法
You'll be wise to stay far away from that crazy woman.
毕竟她是一名 贵族少女
She's a Noble Maiden after all.
嗯 更像是一个疯狂泼妇吧
Yeah, more like a maniacal vixen.
不 我指的是来自 贵族少女学院
No, I mean from the Institute of Noble Maidens.
嗯抱歉 我没看过霍比特人
Yeah, sorry, I didn't read The Hobbit,
所以你得说明一下了
so you're gonna have to elaborate.
那是一所俄♥罗♥斯♥的学校
It's a school in Russia.
Katya曾经是里面的学生 Anna也是
Katya was a student. Uh, so was Anna.
可能不是同一所学校但是是同一个项目
Different school maybe but same program.
她们都是漂亮优雅的女人
They come out beautiful, polished women.
为了让她们中的谁来穿我的衣服 我什么都愿意做
I'd kill to have any one of them wear my clothes.
很不幸 她们宁愿割破我的喉咙
Unfortunately, they'd rather slit my throat
然后穿我的皮
and wear my skin instead.
哇哦 怎么突然变得阴暗了
Wow. That got unreasonably dark.
好吧 如果你想知道更多的东西
Well, if you want to know more,
我建议你去问Anna的父亲这些问题
I suggest you continue this line of questioning with Anna's father,
但我只知道这些了
but that's all I have.
行 好吧 感谢您的帮助
Great, well, thank you for the help,
如果这还能算得上帮助的话
if that's what you want to call it-- "help."
不好意思失陪了 我真的需要离开去继续
If you'll excuse me, I really do need to get
- 搞我的艺术了 - 哦艺术 确实
- back to my art. - Back to the art, of course.
可不能打搅他的艺术创作
Don't want to keep him from that.
- 好吧 - 行吧
- Okay. All right, well. - No, not at all.
- 就这样吧 - 谢了
- All right. - Thank you so much.
我一听说Anna的事情就赶过来了
I came as soon as I heard about Anna.
快跟我讲讲怎么回事
Catch me up to speed.
那要看你有多少时间了
How much time you got?
哦
Oh.
Kilbride上将 我们怎么有幸会在这看到您
Admiral Kilbride, to what do we owe the pleasure?
有幸应该指的是
"Pleasure" would describe the Alaskan cruise
在我本要登上的阿♥拉♥斯加邮轮
I should be on right now,
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表