《海军罪案调查处: 洛杉矶》前情提要
你下周回来吗
You're coming back next week?
有很多消息我想和你分享
There's a lot I want to catch you up on.
好的 那很好 Kam 万事顺利吗
Okay, that's great, Kam. Everything okay?
所有事都很好 真的很好
Everything's good. Really good.
我要走了 我爱你 爸爸
I got to go. Love you, Dad.
我也爱你 宝贝
I love you, too, baby.
我的那通电♥话♥呢
What about my phone call, huh?
嘿
Hey!
- 三秒内安静 - 我们才不需要安静
- Quiet in three! - Man, we don't have to be quiet.
就是 你想让我安静 得先和我律师谈
Yeah, you want me to be quiet? First you let me talk to my lawyer!
你听到了吗
Do you hear me?
除非你让我和律师谈
Not until you let me talk to my lawyer.
孩子 如果你知道什么对你有好处
If you know what's good for you, son...
孩子 你在开玩笑吗
Son? Are you kidding me right now?
- 有人听到这个法♥西♥斯♥分子说话吗 - 法♥西♥斯♥分子
- Is anyone else listening to this fascist? - Fascist.
你想让我安静
You want me to be quiet?
- 那你得先告诉我为什么被关在这里 - 对
- First, you tell me why I'm locked up. - Yeah.
然后让我打电♥话♥给家人解释为什么我消失了
Then you let me call my family and explain why I disappeared.
嘿 这是对你的最后警告
Hey, ese? This is your last warning.
不然怎么样
Or what?
我有权利 我们都有权利
I have rights. We all have rights.
你们不能把我们关在这里
You can't keep us in here.
请你闭嘴
Please shut up.
你听到了吗
Do you hear me?
对
Yeah.
好 我们都听到你了
Yeah, we heard you all right.
我不能在等了 我已经等十五分钟了
I cannot hold. I've been on hold for 15 minutes.
这是紧急事件
This is an emergency.
我很抱歉 请稍等
I'm sorry, please hold.
嘿 Sam 你知道我们的厨房♥用品的库存在哪里吗
Oh, hey, Sam. Do you know where we keep the back stock of kitchen supplies?
我想泡一杯茶
I am jonesing for a chai tea.
噢 对不起 你在打电♥话♥
Oh, sorry, you're on the phone.
我在等 茶在左边最下面的抽屉里
I'm on hold. It's the bottom drawer on the left.
噢 谢谢
Oh, thanks.
一切都好吗
Is everything okay?
我整个上午都在设法联♥系♥我女儿
I've been trying to reach my daughter all morning
但是学校一直和我打太极
and the school's giving me the runaround.
你有没有试过给她发短♥信♥
Have you tried texting her?
我听说现在的孩子都不打电♥话♥只传短♥信♥
I hear it's all the rage with the kids these days.
我已经发过短♥信♥给她了
Yes, I texted her.
好吧 当然 我只是确认一下
Right. Of course. I was just making sure.
你知道的 她也许只是忙
You know, maybe she's just busy.
基廷军校是相当严谨的
Keating Academy is pretty rigorous.
现在是她第四年了
And it's her senior year.
你已经联♥系♥过Kam了 留条消息吧
You've reached Kam, leave a message.
Kam和我昨晚才聊过天
Kam and I talked last night.
她想到洛杉矶后告诉我一些事的 现在我却联♥系♥不到她
She wanted to tell me something when she got to L.A. Now I can't reach her.
有点不对劲
Something's not right.
你知道的
You know,
我曾经也是一个读高中的女儿
I was a daughter in high school once upon a time
然后 有些时候
and, uh, sometimes
我就是不想和我爸聊天
I just didn't want to talk to my dad.
你需要我给你泡杯印度奶茶吗
Can I get you a chai tea?
不用了 谢谢你 Fatima
No, thank you, Fatima.
好的 当然
Okay. Yeah. Of course.
- Kens - Deeks 别说了
- Kens. - Deeks, no.
好的 但我需要你知道你是完美的
Yeah, but I need you to know that you're perfect.
- 上帝啊 别是现在 Deeks - 好的 但这是事实
- God, not now, Deeks. - Yeah, but it's true.
听着 我得想办法度过我今天的工作时间
Look, I have to figure out a way to get through my workday,
所以我们可以今晚再聊吗
so can we please talk about this tonight?
当然 但你要知道你没什么问题
Of course, but you need to know there's nothing wrong with you.
好吧 虽然你手里的那张小纸条不是这么说的
Well, that little paper in your hand says otherwise.
这个不不 这没什么
This? No, no. This-this is nothing.
这就像是 像是你只要 这就像吃补充剂一样
It's like, it's like, you just got to-- it's like taking a supplement.
当你是那个必须注射激素的人时 这问题可大了
Yeah, well, it doesn't feel like nothing when you're the one who has to take the hormone shots.
是的 我知道的 我只是
Yeah, no. I-I know, I'm just, uh...
我知道你想聊这个
I know you want to talk about this.
我们会的 我保证 我只是
And we will, I promise. I just,
我只是需要一些时间来消化这个信息 好吗
I just-- I need time to process this, okay?
所以我们可以先不聊这个吗 给 你开车吧
So can we just not talk about it right now? Here, you just-- drive.
Eric 你还在这儿
Eric. You're still here.
噢 是的 还在
Oh, yeah. Still here.
海军对我的升级版万花筒非常满意
Navy was so happy with my upgraded version of Kaleidoscope
他们让我看看还有哪些系统可以优化
that they asked me to look at what other systems I could optimize.
- 酷 - 对
- Cool. - Yeah.
为什么你在看着我
Why are you looking at me?
我没有在看着你
I'm not looking at you.
- 你刚刚又看我了 怎么了 - 没事
- You just did it again. What? - Nothing.
别逼我用军衔
Do not make me pull rank.
你没有军衔
You don't have a rank.
你最多只有一个承包商的通行证
You barely have a contractor's pass.
噢 所以我们现在要聊技术层面的了吗
Oh, so now we're getting technical?
好吧
Okay, fine.
告诉我你的眼镜是怎么回事
Talk to me about these glasses.
这些眼镜怎么了
What about these glasses?
它们是黄色的
They're yellow.
噢 你注意到了
Oh, you noticed.
所有人都注意到了
Everyone's noticed.
什么 它们能阻挡LED屏幕发出的蓝♥光♥
What? They block the blue light from LED screens.
还有 红的也不行 和我肤色不配
Plus, red was a no-go. It's bad with my skin tone.
蓝色眼镜又已经被波诺戴了
Blue is already claimed by Bono.
绿光只是看起来奇怪 紫色看起来像 啥啊
Green is just weird. Purple's like "What?"
然后我还没准备好在室内戴太阳镜
And I'm not ready for sunglasses indoors.
还没 一步一步来
Yet. Baby steps.
所以你并没有想什么深意
So you've put no thought into it.
完全没有
Not at all.
- 嘿 我们有案子吗 - 没有
- Hey. We got a case? - No.
那为什么我们不继续聊我的眼镜呢
Then why aren't we talking about my glasses?
因为国土安♥全♥部♥需要我们的帮助应付今晚的抗♥议♥
Well, because Homeland Security needs our help with the protest tonight.
什么类型的帮助
What kind of help?
还不知道 我猜我们会找出来的
I don't know. I guess we'll find out.
我会让Rountree在船坞见国安部的人
I'll have Rountree meet DHS at the boatshed.
好主意
Good idea.
噢
Oh.
NCIS探员Devin Rountree
NCIS Agent Devin Rountree.
国安部探员Megan Merkel
DHS Agent Megan Merkel.
对不起 什么
S-Sorry, what?
是 Merkel 用E的那个
It's "Merkel." With an E.
- 那真疯狂 我以为你说的是 - 我知道
- That's crazy. I-I thought you said M... - I know.
对 但是有没有人曾经告诉过你
Yeah, but y-- has anyone ever told you that you-you
在说Meghan Markle 哈利王子之妻
- 那看起来像是 - 他们有
- kind of look like... - They have.
- 太疯狂了 - 这实际上很不幸
- That is so crazy. - It's actually very unfortunate.
额 我可以怎么帮你
Uh, how can I help you?
抗♥议♥计划今晚举♥行♥
The protest planned for tonight.
国土安♥全♥部♥正在协调一个联邦联合特遣部队
Homeland Security is coordinating a joint federal task force
以协助地方当局
to assist with local authorities.
协助他们什么 指挥交通吗
Assist them with what? Directing traffic?
这是会是个平和的抗♥议♥游♥行♥
It's gonna be a peaceful protest.
我认为这有点太理想了
I think that's a little idealistic.
不 这很现实
No, it's realistic.
抗♥议♥是关于平等和种族正义的
The-the protest is about equality and racial justice.
但是我很确定抗♥议♥者 会喜欢我们的保护
But I'm sure the protesters would love our protection.
好吧 这个请求直接来自我的主任
Well, this request comes directly from my director,
和国防部长 海军部长 NCIS主任
and the Secretary of Defense, Secretary of the Navy, the director of NCIS.
有人担心
There are concerns
今晚会有持枪的反抗♥议♥人士出现
about armed counterprotesters showing up tonight.
所以 说清楚 这与抗♥议♥者无关
So, to be clear, it's not about the protesters,
是关于那些可能对和平抗♥议♥
it's about people showing up who could pose a threat
构成威胁的人的出现
to what would be a peaceful protest.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表