《海军罪案调查处: 洛杉矶》前情提要
快叫救护车
Call an ambulance.
是Gonchgarov 她可能给他下毒了
Gonchgarov. She may have poisoned him.
我无权透露我的消息来源
I'm not at liberty to reveal my sources,
但到目前为止 他们给的情报我们都核实了
but so far, we have verified everything they've given us.
- 假期过得怎么样了 - 嘿嘿嘿
- How's the vacation going? - Hey, hey.Hey.
没事的 Max
It's okay, Max.
进来吧
Come in.
Katya回来了
Katya is back.
Katya Miranova 又名Kate Miller
Katya Miranova, aka Kate Miller,
是Anna在监狱卧底时跟上的俄♥罗♥斯♥情报人员
was a Russian asset that Anna was working while undercover in prison.
你们的东西在我手里
I have something of yours.
你认识CIA的Joelle Taylor吧
I believe you know CIA Officer Joelle Taylor?
作为回礼 我把她的定位给你
I'll give you her location in return for you.
赶紧考虑 她已经流了很多血咯
Think quick. She's lost a lot of blood.
我们和你的嫌疑人打过交道
We have a history with your suspect.
带上我们 就有情报分享
You cut us in, we'll tell you what we know.
你想怎么审问Anna都行
You can question Anna as much as you want,
但是作为交换 她得留在我们的地盘上
but in exchange, she stays on our turf.
成交
Deal.
很抱歉
Sorry about this.
有个快递员给洛杉矶警方送了个包裹 收件人是你
A currier delivered a package to the LAPD, addressed to you.
噢天哪 这是Joelle的手指吗
Oh, my God. Is that Joelle's finger?
手♥机♥里存了一条消息
There is a messaged saved to the phone.
现在她失血更多了
Now she's losing even more blood.
遵守规定 不然下次我会送更大块的来
Follow the rules, or next time, I'll send something larger.
再见
See you soon.
请在嘟声后留下信息
Please leave a message after the tone.
Arkady的手♥机♥和座机 都直接转语♥音♥留言了
Arkady's cell phone and landline are both going straight to voice mail.
Anna说他非常安全 但是我还是想确认一下
Anna says that he has extra security, but I just want to be sure.
Kensi和Deeks在从船坞回来的路上
Kensi and Deeks are on the road back from the shipping yard.
我可以让他们直接去Arakady那边
I could redirect them to Arkady's.
嗯 让Fatima和Rountree也去 以防万一
Yeah, but send Fatima and Rountree, as well, just in case.
得说服一下他
He may need some extra convincing.
好的
You got it.
为什么你还浪费时间来问我有关Maksin和他的行动人员
Why are you wasting time asking me about Maksim and his operatives?
我们要努力找到Katya 救回Joelle
We need to focus on finding Katya and recovering Joelle.
你得把"我们"这个词从你的字典里面去掉 Kolcheck女士
"We" Is a pronoun you need to remove from your vocabulary, Ms. Kolcheck.
正如我所说 你是为外国政♥府♥工作的非法特工
Near as I can tell, you were working as an illegal agent for a foreign government.
我再问一次
So I ask again:
为什么Maksim让你加入他的行动
Why did Maksim allow you to join his operation?
你拿什么跟他换
What did you provide him in exchange?
这和Joelle相符吗
Did we get a match to Joelle?
不是
Uh, not exactly.
看起来 从兰利传来的另一条消息
Looks like another flash from Langley,
叫我们取消身份查验工作
telling us to... call off our identification efforts.
这也等同确认了
Which is its own kind of confirmation.
抱歉 Callen
I'm so sorry, Callen.
让我猜一下
Let me guess.
你后悔对我手指头下手了
You're starting to regret the finger.
太老掉牙了
I told you it was a cliché.
你要是想要回应
You want to get a reaction,
得送眼睛 耳朵
send an eye, an ear.
最好送舌头
Better yet, send a tongue.
这才能把他们吓到
That'll freak 'em out.
你知道阿司匹林和酒精都是血液稀释剂
You do know aspirin and alcohol are blood thinners.
还有白面包啊
And white bread?
你是真想杀了我啊
You really are trying to kill me.
没了吗
That's it?
你不想要别的了吗
You don't want anything else?
牙齿要不要
How about some teeth?
我有28颗 有25颗可是原装的
I got 28. 25 are my own!
啊
Ow!
Katya威胁什么了
What was the nature of Katya's threats?
她想我明白她能接近我父亲
She wanted me to know that she can get to my father,
她知道我跟Callen的关系
and that she knew about my relationship with Callen.
她亲自威胁你了吗
Did she ever threaten you personally?
没有 很明显她因为监狱卧底的行动想报复我
No, but it's clear she wants revenge for my undercover op in prison.
背叛 Joelle 这一切都是为了接近我
The defection, Joelle-- it's all been designed to get to me.
在威胁之前就开始了
Even before the threats,
你已经跟踪Katya好几个月了
you were already tracking Katya for several months.
从我发现她又开始活动的时候
Since I first learned she was active again.
这情报是哪里来的
What was your source for that information?
这是机密
That's classified.
噢 答案错误
Oh, wrong answer.
你也被审问过 Kolcheck女士
You've been on trial before, Ms. Kolcheck.
你也知道检察官他们在问你问题的时候
You know that thing the lawyers do when they ask you a question,
都已经知道答案了
but they already know the answer to it?
我也在做同样的事情
Well, that's what I'm doing, too.
那我再问一次
So I ask again:
你的情报来源是什么
What was your source for that information?
或者应该说 是谁
Or should I say "Who"?
CIA情报官Joelle Taylor
CIA Officer Joelle Taylor.
Katya与探员谈了她叛逃过来的条件
Katya reached out to the Agency to discuss the terms of her defection.
Joelle想要我一起去商量
Joelle wanted me to consult.
为什么你没同她一起
So why didn't you take her up on it?
甚至 你还与外国情报人员
Why instead did you aid and abet
一起站在了CIA任务的对立面
a foreign intelligence operative in direct opposition to the CIA's mission?
我在保护我爱的人
I was protecting the people I love.
靠隐瞒他们吗 我不认同 再回答一次
By keeping them in the dark? I don't think so. Try again.
我说的是实话
I'm telling you the truth.
你在骗你自己 再回答一次
You're telling yourself a lie. Try again.
好的 这真浪费时间
Okay, this is a waste of time.
你是俄♥罗♥斯♥的间谍吗 Kolcheck女士
Are you a Russian spy, Ms. Kolcheck?
- 不 - 你疯了吗
- No. - Are you crazy?
没
No.
为什么
Then why?
我了解Katya
Because I know Katya.
你不能控制她
And you cannot control her.
你不能相信她
You cannot trust her.
她是背叛的化身
All she understands is betrayal.
很明显 你也是
Clearly, so do you.
Callen探员 请
Agent Callen, please,
- 我 - Arkady的手♥机♥直接转语♥音♥留言了
- I... - Arkady's phones are going straight to voice mail.
他还会去哪里
Is there anywhere else he could be?
他答应过我 他会待在原地 但是你也知道Arkady
He promised me he'd stay put, but you know Arkady.
他可能在招待一位女性朋友
He's probably entertaining a lady friend...
或者两位
or two.
这就尴尬了
Well, this could be awkward.
我已经让队里的其他人去看一下他
I just sent the rest of the team to check up on him.
我觉得他们可能会需要心理治疗了
I see some therapy in their future.
上
Go.
应急灯亮了说明电被掐了
Emergency lights are on, which means the power must be out.
你们走后面
You guys take the rear.
我们走前面 行动
We'll take the front. Move it!
没看见什么安保措施
There's no sign of his security.
是的
Yeah.
你听到了吗
You hear that?
听起来像是派对
It sounds like a fricking party.
我来搞定门锁
I'm gonna pick the lock.
- 走 - 来 照这里
- Go for it. - Yep. Light?
小心 如果Arkady穿着胶衣蹦出来
Just a heads-up, if Arkady pops outin full latex bondage gear,
你应该遮住你的眼睛
you should probably avert your eyes.
非礼勿视
'Cause there's some things that can't be unseen.
Rountree和我要绕到后面去了
Rountree and I are headed around back.
后门开着
Back door is open.
糟了
That's not good.
好了 进来了
Got it. I'm in.
轻轻松松
Nice and easy.
伙计
Guys...
你们去一楼
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表