I'm in.
好吧 我
Okay, I was...
- 我不是太认真的 - 为什么
- I was only partly serious. - Why?
我的意思是 想想
I mean, think about it.
这家伙已经在我们的生活中徘徊了好几个月了
This guy's been hanging over our lives for months now.
他说他想找到你折磨你
He said he wants to find you and to torture you,
但事实是 他不必找你来折磨你
but the truth is, he doesn't have to find you to torture you
因为他现在就这么做了
'cause he's doing it right now.
我爱你
I love you,
我们正在努力怀孕 你需要休息
and we're trying to conceive, and you need your rest,
你的身体一直在战斗或逃跑
and your body is constantly in fight-or-flight.
去他妈的 去他的
So screw that and screw him.
我们把他抓起来 把他拖回监狱
Let's hunt him down, and let's drag him back to prison.
我太爱你了
I love you so much.
我爱你 你想现在就去找他
I love you. You want to go get him right now?
我现在就和你一起去
I'll go with you right now.
不 实际上 你的计划有一点点小问题
No. Well, actually, your plan has a little hiccup...
- 啥问题 因为我好好想了一下 - 说到把他
- What's that hiccup? 'Cause I thought this through. - ...when it comes to dragging him
扔回监狱
back to prison.
他被赦免了
He's been pardoned.
是 我说的不是美国监狱
Yeah, I wasn't actually talking about U.S. Prisons.
我在说我在朝鲜的朋友们
I was talking about my friends in North Korea.
- 他们那儿也有监狱 再不济 新加坡 - 啊
- They have prisons. And then Singapore. - Ah.
- 有道理 - 而且条件脏乱差 或者阿兹卡班
- Yeah. - It's pretty dingy there. Or Azkaban.
- 阿兹卡班 - 虽然是小说里的 但是我觉得体验感应该
- Azkaban? - It may be fictional, but I feel like it would...
非常差
Be really bad.
- Kens Deeks - 在 怎么了
- Kens, Deeks. - Yeah. What's up?
去棚房♥ Kayta的手♥机♥有来电了
Get to the bullpen. We have a call coming in on Katya's phone.
Nell 准备好追踪了吗
Nell, you ready for a trace?
马上 假设她是用手♥机♥打过来的
Almost. Assuming she's calling from a cell phone,
我会尝试缩小信♥号♥♥塔的范围
I'm gonna try to narrow down which cell tower it's going to.
准备好了
And ready.
我是NCIS特别探员Callen 你是哪位
This is NCIS Special Agent Callen. Who am I speaking with?
我觉得你知道我是谁
I think you know who this is.
是吗
Do I?
那为什么还用合成的声音
Then why the electronics?
我知道Katya说话什么声音
I know what Katya's voice sounds like.
我没法说话
I have no voice.
在Anna背叛我之后 我的国家就让我永远说不出话了
My country took it after Anna betrayed me.
是对我失败的惩罚
Punishment for my failure.
令人心碎 Joelle在哪
Heartbreaking. Where's Joelle?
我要和Anna说话
I want to talk to Anna.
她现在不在这儿
She's not here right now.
你把电♥话♥寄给我 就只能和我唠
You sent this phone to me, so talk to me.
我们没什么好说的
We have nothing to discuss.
我要和Anna说话
I want to talk to Anna.
那我要和Joelle说话
And I want to talk to Joelle.
我得知道她还活着
I need to know that she's still alive.
她还活着 但是活不长了
She is still alive, but not for long.
该死 她用的应该是IP电♥话♥
Damn it, I think she's using a voice-over IP.
如果你想把她救出来
If you want her back,
那Anna必须要去Valley Recreation公园的亭楼前面
Anna must go to the front of the pavilion at Valley Recreation Park.
而且是独自一人
She must come alone.
如果我发现还有别人 即使附近有直升机在
If I see anyone else, even a helicopter, in the vicinity,
我马上就杀了Taylor特工
Officer Taylor will be killed on the spot.
在那个公园 她就是个活靶子
She's gonna be a sitting duck in that park.
是的 Katya可以从好几个位置干掉她
Yeah, Katya could take her out with a rifle from multiple vantage points.
就像我刚才说的 Anna不在这儿
Like I told you before, Anna is not here.
而且我不知她现在在哪儿
And I don't know where she is.
我的条件是
So this is my counteroffer.
我代替Anna
You take me instead.
你把我交给俄♥罗♥斯♥人 我保证他们会
You turn me over to the Russians, I guarantee you they will...
重新考虑是否还要追杀你
rethink the hit they put on you.
如果我真的在乎追杀
If I cared about the hit,
我早就把Taylor特工交给他们了
I would have turned Officer Taylor over to them already.
我要Anna 而且只要Anna
I want Anna and only Anna.
她要是一个小时内不到那里的话
She needs to be there in exactly one hour,
Taylor特工就会流血过多而死
or Officer Taylor bleeds to death.
我是特别探员Hanna
This is Special Agent Hanna.
我们得确保她还活着 要不没得谈
We need proof of life, or this conversation is over.
让Joelle接电♥话♥
Put Joelle on.
不管你是谁 不要相信她
Whoever this is, don't believe her.
Jo 我是Callen
Jo, it's Callen.
她要杀了我Callen 不要给他任何
She's gonna kill me, Callen. Don't give her anything--
Anna只剩下59分钟了
Anna now has 59 minutes.
确保她拿着这部电♥话♥
Make sure she takes the phone.
Nell
Nell?
伙计们 抱歉 她是利用网络打的电♥话♥
Guys, I'm sorry. She's calling over the Internet.
她用的是没有地址的非固定IP
She's using a non-fixed IP with no address.
好吧 Kensi Deeks 拿好装备
All right. Kensi, Deeks, grab your gear.
让Fatima和Rountree在公园和我会合
Have Fatima and Rountree meet me at the park.
不能晚于11:52
This is going down at... 11:52.
- 收到 - 马上
- Got it. - On it.
我会给Carlson打电♥话♥ 弄一个计划出来
I'll call up Carlson, work up a plan.
我们需要Anna配合
We're gonna need Anna's help.
不管什么你么需要我做什么 我都同意
Whatever you need me to do, I'll do it.
我已在公园南侧就位
I'm in position on the south side of the park.
伙计们 西边也已经就位
We got the west side covered, guys.
南侧准备完毕
We got the north.
监控设备开启 运行正常
Camera is up and running.
视野有限
Not that we can see much.
但我们不想冒险让她发现我们
We don't want to risk her spotting us.
在我给行动信♥号♥♥之前保持距离
Just keep your distance until I give the signal to move in.
收到
Copy that.
还有七分钟 G
Seven minutes, G.
Anna准备好了吗
Anna ready?
马上
Just about.
Callen
Callen?
我想跟你说两句话
Can we talk for a sec?
只有我们
Just us?
现在没有时间断开通讯了
Now is not the time to break comms.
听着 我很抱歉
Listen, I'm sorry.
我是想告诉你
I wanted to tell you...
一切
everything.
不是现在 Anna
Not now, Anna.
但是我害怕你会多想
But I was afraid of what you might think.
听着 对于我 你还有太多不了解的地方
Listen... there's still so much you don't know about me.
Nell Carlson有消息吗
Nell, any updates from Carlson?
有 她在洛杉矶警方和治安官的帮助下 已经在公园的周围
Yes, she's established a secondary perimeter around the park
建立了第二层防线
with help from LAPD and sheriffs.
救护车已经就位
An ambulance is on standby.
警方直升机在西侧几英里外盘旋
And LAPD has a chopper hovering just a few miles to the west,
等待我们的信♥号♥♥
waiting to move in on our signal.
很好
Good.
时间到了
It's time.
她刚经过Califa
She just passed us on Califa.
现在 她到公园了
And... she is in the park.
好了 我到了
Okay. I'm in position.
时间也到了
And time's up.
我来了
I'm here.
然后呢
Now what?
要是能听见电♥话♥里说什么 我感觉会好很多
I'd feel a lot better if we could hear the other end of that call.
我看见了
I see it.
我来找你
I'm coming your way.
好的 伙计们 看起来她正在往亭楼方向走
Okay, guys, it looks like she's heading around the pavilion.
Sam 你能看见什么吗
Sam, can you see anything?
我能看见Anna 她在一辆灰色的货车旁边停下了
I see Anna. She's stopping by a gray van.
Anna 快跑
Anna, run.
- 那是个炸♥弹♥ - 哦 我的天啊
- That's a bomb. - Oh, my God.
伙计们 我们得把这片区域清空
Guys, we need to clear the area.
不 我们不能这么做 她会引爆♥炸♥弹马甲的
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表