but that wasn't the point, because taking a stand for something changed me.
这也是为什么我爱你
And that's why I love you.
- 他们带走了 - 什么
- They took it. - What?
带走了什么
Took what?
一小盒现金
The petty cash box.
我们在手边备了不少钱 以防有人需要保释
We keep a pretty large stash on hand in case someone needs to be bailed out.
好吧 还有谁知道有这个盒子
Well, who else knew about that box?
只有我 Kam和Zee
Just me, Kam and Zee.
Zee向Kam发脾气之后 我们就把Zee手里的钥匙收回来了
We took Zee's keys back after he went off on Kam.
他还带走了什么
He take anything else?
嘿 还有什么是我们需要知道的 你得告诉我们
Hey, if there's something else we should know about, you need to tell us.
Kam可能会有危险
Kam could be in jeopardy.
如果Zee带走了现金盒子
If Zee took the petty cash box,
那他还带走了一把枪
he also took the gun.
一个学生组织要干什么 还需要一把枪
What does a student organization need with a gun?
我们寻思备一把 以防万一
I thought we should keep one in case we needed it.
好保护我们自己
To defend ourselves.
我从来没想过我们的人会把枪偷走
I never thought one of our own would steal it.
我们也没想到
We never do.
你还能行吗
You hanging in there?
我的女儿可能被某些
Well, my daughter could be held captive
持枪的无政♥府♥主义者关了起来
by some gun-toting anarchist.
从早上到现在 我们都没有一点突破
We're no closer to getting her or finding her than I was this morning.
我可真棒
Yeah, I'm doing great.
Kam很厉害
Well, Kam's a tough girl.
我相信不管她在哪 你明白的
I'm confident wherever she is, you know,
她知道如何照顾自己 她有一个好爸爸
she knows how to handle herself. She had a good instructor.
谢谢
Thanks.
有什么线索
What do you got?
是这样 我刚刚定位到臭名昭著的Zee
Well, I was able to locate the infamous Zee.
Kyle McCarther 他的中名开头字母是Z
Kyle McCarther. His middle initial is "Z."
他在网络上就是个幽灵
He's virtually a ghost on the Internet.
几周前 他注销了社交帐号♥
He shut down his social media accounts a couple weeks ago.
如果他计划在抗♥议♥游♥行♥中或者是针对Kam干坏事
If he was planning on doing something destructive at that protest, or to Kam,
这就能解释他为什么要隐藏踪迹了
that would explain why he went dark.
毁灭 才应该是他的中间名
"Destruction" Should be his middle name.
我关注了一个与Zee注销的账号♥ 有关联的Reddit帖子
I followed a Reddit thread that I connected to Zee's now defunct account.
看起来好像他的一个朋友 将他的犯罪行为
It looks like one of his compadres turned his criminal activity
转化成了斗争的宣言 这类行为被称之为Meme
into a battle cry of sorts, otherwise known as a "Meme."
Meme 指在同一个文化氛围中 人与人之间传播的思想、行为或者风格
非学术环境下 亦可翻译成"梗"
哦 万花筒刚刚确认了 Zee现在位于蒙特利公园
Oh. Kaleidoscope just confirmed that Zee is in Monterey Park.
我会把地址发给你们
I'll send you the address.
收到
Got it.
看起来Zee想要摧毁整个系统
Looks like Zee wants to destroy the whole system.
是 从我女儿开刀
Yeah, starting with my kid.
我用最快的速度赶回来的
I got back as soon as I could.
圣克鲁斯之行怎么样
How was Santa Cruz?
有时间再说 你女儿更重要
It's a story for another time. This is more important.
我们去找Kam
Let's find Kam.
我出去抽根烟
I'm going outside for a smoke.
- 我要受不了这个音乐了 - 你自己选的
- This music's getting to me. - You picked it.
- 快点儿 - 我在快了
- Hurry up. - I'm trying!
什么鬼
What the hell?!
放开我
Let me go!
你们就庆幸吧
You all are lucky
我们啥都没做只是把你们接来
that all we did was pick you up.
是时候给你们点儿颜色看看了
That's about to change.
你们觉着这只是个游戏哈
See, you all think this is a game.
就像你们搞得那些破游♥行♥
Just like your little marches.
我们压根儿就不应该在这儿
We shouldn't even be in here.
你们还没跟我们说你们为什么
You still haven't told us why you're...
你不能这样
You can't do that!
是啊
Yeah! Hey!
停下来
Hey, stop!
停
Stop!
我来帮您
I got that.
不不不用 我没事 我没事
No, no, no. I'm fine. I'm fine.
我之前把他挂起来过 我还能把他挂起来
I put it up before. I can put it up again.
好吧 但我要是不在这里
All right, but if I wasn't here to help,
您可能就被板子压着了
you would've ended up under that board.
也不是第一次了
Wouldn't be the first time.
我们得快点
We have to hurry because
因为他们马上就要举着牌子过来了
they're going to be coming through here with the signs.
你是在为抗♥议♥做准备吗
You're getting ready for the protest?
可不 我想在第一个嬉皮崽过来之前回到家躺在床上
You bet. I want to be home and in my bed before the first hippie comes.
Keller先生是吧
Mr. Keller, right?
我是NCIS Namazi探员
NCIS. Agent Namazi.
哦 联邦探员啊 我应该知道的
Oh, the Feds? I should have known.
有一个年轻的女性昨天晚上在这里被绑♥架♥了
A young woman might have been abducted near here last night.
您有没有看到什么或听到什么
Did you happen to see or hear anything?
没有啊 半夜全是流浪汉 好多好多
Oh, nothing. Nothing but bums, lots of bums.
哦还有夜店青年
And clubbers.
都喝大了 他们全都喝大了
They're drunk, all of them.
我看到您这里有摄像头
I noticed there's a security camera in the garage.
不不不他们坏了很多年了
Oh, no, no, no. They are gone for years.
你看 什么都没有
See? Look. Nothing.
所以没有办法知道昨晚谁进来了又走了
So, uh, there's no way of knowing who came in and out of here last night?
不好意思没法帮你忙
Uh, I'm sorry. I-I can't help.
谢谢您 Keller先生
Thanks, Mr. Keller.
注意安全
Be safe.
我今年八十三了
Hey, I'm 83 years old.
每天都在跟死亡劲舞
Every day is a dance with death.
Keller先生 我可能知道您的摄像头什么毛病了
Mr. Keller, I think I might know what's wrong with your security cameras.
我也是 他们老爆了 跟我一样
Me, too. They're old as hell, like me.
您介意
Do you mind if I...?
请吧
Be my guest.
我来看看
Let's see here...
什么啊
What's that?
G 那是什么
G, what is that?
Fatima找到了Kam被抓走时的视频
Fatima found footage of Kam's abduction.
这会搞混乱你的
It's gonna cloud your judgment.
让我看看
Let me see the footage.
我们得知道我们在跟什么人打交道
We need to know what we're dealing with.
他们跟踪了她
They followed her.
Sam Sam
Sam! Sam?
我知道那视频很让你心痛
Look, I know that was hard to watch.
但要记得 我们得抓活的
Just remember, we need to bring this guy in alive.
- Kam可能就被关在这里 - 万一不是呢
- Kam could be locked up inside here. - What if she's not?
我们要是杀了这个人 我们可能再也找不到Kam了
We kill this guy, we may never find her.
我可不作任何保证
I'm not making any promises, G.
但你可否保证你试一试呢
Can you just promise to try?
成吧 当我没说
Okay, here we go.
- 把这两个包放进后备箱 - 他在那里
- Take these two bags out to the truck. - There he is.
他有同伴
Oh, he's got support.
看起来他们正在备战
Looks like they're getting ready for battle.
有Kam的踪迹吗
Any sign of Kam?
我们准备知道了
We're about to find out.
联邦探员
Federal agents!
把包放下 把手慢慢举起来
Put the bags down! Put your hands up slowly.
照他说的做 就没人出事
Do as he says, no one gets hurt.
你把Kam怎么了
What did you do with Kam?
我对付他
I got him.
来抓我啊
Come get it!
跑不掉了 老铁
This isn't going your way, buddy.
至少你没弄死他
Well, at least you didn't kill him.
好的 收到
Yeah, all right. Copy that.
有什么通知我们
Keep us posted.
Eric在查学生人道组织总部和Zee家
Eric's checking the street cams
之间的街头视频
between the Students for Humanity headquarters
看看Zee有没有和Kam的绑♥架♥者
and Zee's house to see if Zee might have linked up
有什么交集
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表