Please. That's not gonna happen. I have a lot of faith in you guys.
好吗 咱们成交
Okay? We got a deal?
我很喜欢您 妹子
I like you, lady.
谢谢 好了 咱们开始
Thank you. All right, let's begin.
- 我看看这边 - 噢 赶紧 都赶紧走
- Let me see here. - Aw, go on, get out of here.
- 他们都蹲过监狱 - 我知道
- They've all done time. - I know.
你想问什么
What do you want to talk about?
你昨天晚上是不是丢了只手镯
You lose a bracelet last night?
上周有一只被偷了
I had one stolen from me last week.
真巧合啊
Huh, that's very convenient.
有屁快放
Call it what you want, Duran Duran.
放松点
Easy.
你为什么这么在意那只手镯
Why you care about the bracelet?
因为它令你 和Jimmy Fang及一间仓库有关
It ties you to a warehouse where you were at with Jimmy Fang.
你瞎说什么呢
I don't know nothing about that,
我也不会再说什么了
and you ain't got anything on me.
他给你付了假♥币♥
He's been paying you in counterfeit money.
我可以直接让洛杉矶警局以使用假♥币♥的罪名
We could just have LAPD arrest your guys
把你们都逮捕了
one by one as they start using that fake cash.
你什么意思 假♥币♥
What do you mean, fake cash?
那是Jimmy Fang的营生 他就是干这个的
That's Jimmy Fang's business. That's what he does.
好了 昨天晚上的事儿想起来点什么没
Okay. You starting to remember a little something about last night now?
想让我开口
If I talk to you,
Fang就必须落网
I want Fang to go down.
相信我 我们就是奔着这个的
Trust me, we want that, too.
我侄子
My nephew,
给Fang做过临时保镖
he does protection gigs for Fang.
因为体格健壮 就被招了
Muscle for hire stuff.
我昨晚没在 但是
I wasn't there last night, but
他估计在
he probably was.
我现在知道谁偷了我的手镯了
And now I know who stole my bracelet.
哈 你侄子 他还挺像个好孩子的
Ah, your nephew, he sounds like a real good kid.
是
Yeah,
我们都以他为荣的
we're all real proud of him over here.
我们去哪找他
Where can we find him?
不知道 这孩子神出鬼没的
No idea. Kid's a ghost.
你们可以试试 但是肯定找不着他
You can look for him, but you won't find him.
Fang付的钱都是假的吗
Everything Fang paid for has been fake?
就是这么离谱
As a three-dollar bill.
快点 你还是得给我们提供点线索好去追查
Come on, you got to give us a little something we can work with,
英语的最好
preferably in English.
去哪找Fang
Where can we find Fang?
里面的电视没收获
Well, the TV back there doesn't work.
连打都没打开
Couldn't even get it to turn on.
- 发现什么了没 - 莫得
- Did you find anything? - Nada.
这人喜欢把屋子弄得很冷
This guy loves a cold house.
我感觉到了
I know, seriously.
这完全不合理啊 空调定了23度
That don't make any sense. The heat's set for 74.
哦 那个不准
Yeah, well, it's lying.
没风啊
There's nothing coming out.
我并不是太了解空调系统
Well, I'm sort of a noob to the whole HVAC world,
不过在运行状态不出风 那
but if it's running and nothing's coming out, then...
就代表恒温器坏了
Means the thermostat's broken
或者管道被堵住了
or there's something blocking the duct.
你不会以为
You don't think...
快来
Come on.
天哪
Aw, man.
Eric 让验尸官过来
Eric, send the coroner.
我们找到Musa Okoye的尸体了
We found Musa Okoye's body.
Angela 多谢帮忙
Angela, I appreciate all your help.
Castor探员会送你回家
Agent Castor here will make sure you get home.
Brown女士
Ms. Brown.
得到Musa的消息马上通知我们
Let us know as soon as you hear from Musa.
一定 多谢两位
I will. Thank you both.
Angela 真的对不起
Angela, I'm so sorry.
怎么了
What is it?
Musa死了
Musa's dead.
如果Simi说的属实 这个电子用品商店应该是Fang的据点
If Simi was telling us the truth, this electronics store is Fang's spot.
那个奇怪的Beale小哥 他是暴富了吗
So, that awkward dude Beale, is he rich now?
是 相当富有
Yeah, like really rich.
世界就是很奇怪
The world is a strange place.
有情况了
Here we go.
行李箱太多了吧
That is a ton of suitcases.
如果他要运20美元的假♥币♥
And if he's transporting 20s in superbills,
大概是千万美元上下 如果里面放的是100美元
that's a few million, but if those are hundreds,
那差不多 有5000到6000万
that's, like, 50 or 60 million.
这得在录音室待多长时间啊
That's a lot of recording studio hours.
嘿 Sam 我们盯住Fang了
Hey, Sam, we got eyes on Fang.
他手上有大量假♥钞♥
Looks like he's in possession of a lot of superbills.
- 随时联络 - 收到 Kens
- We'll keep you posted. - Copy that, Kens.
Fang针对美国的间谍活动
Fang's espionage mission to the U.S.
是窃取机密军事技术
was to acquire classified military technology.
那 如果这个计划自始至终
Now, what if the plan all along
都是要用假♥币♥付款的呢
was to pay for it with those fake bills?
可是Okoye手上有技术 现在又死了
But Okoye had the tech, and now he's dead.
假设是Fang杀了他
Say Fang killed him.
那他就有了钱和被窃技术
Then he's got the cash and the stolen tech.
Sam Fang动身了 我们缀着他呢
Sam, Fang is on the move. We're sticking with him.
这就找你们去
Coming to you now.
如果Fang有技术和假♥币♥
If Fang has the superbills and the technology,
为什么现在才想着逃走
why is he waiting until now to take off?
嘿 搜查令终于下来了
Hey. So, the warrant finally came through.
我通过邮箱查了那些Okoye
I was able to ID those Nigerians
打算见面的尼日利亚人
that Okoye's been meeting up with from his e-mails.
他们都是工程师 而且没有疑点
They're all engineers. They're all clean.
有人回过尼日利亚吗
Any of these guys travel back to Nigeria?
嗯哼 要是你不打断我 我就要说 他们中的一人
Well, if you wouldn't interrupt me, I would tell you that one of them,
Victor Abara 他的兄弟是博科圣地的高级成员
Victor Abara, his brother is a high-ranking member of Boko Haram.
Boko Haram: 博科圣地 活跃在非洲尼日利亚一带的恐怖组织
正式名称是"致力传播先知教导及圣♥战♥人♥民♥军"
哦 如果你是从尼日利亚来 在美国工作的侨民
Oh, if you're a Nigerian expat in this country for work
而且你还和圣♥战♥恐怖组织有关系
and you have any link at all to any jihadist terrorist group,
很大可能你要被遣送回国了
you're probably gonna get sent home.
- 尤其工作的项目还和美国♥军♥方有关 - 没错
- Especially if that project is for the U.S. Military. - Yeah.
谁还可能知道Okoye和这些尼日利亚人之间的关联
Who else could have known about Okoye's ties to these Nigerians?
是这样 根据他们内部监督政策
Well, Okoye's e-mails are regularly reviewed
Okoye的领导会定期检查他的邮箱
as part of an internal supervision policy by his manager.
Ron Lewis
Ron Lewis.
他可能见过那些名字 然后和我们有同样的发现
He may have seen the same names and made the same connections we did.
Beale你找一下Lewis现在的位置
Beale, you got to find out where Lewis is now.
Fang马上要上101号♥南国道了
Fang's about to turn onto the 101 South.
他可能要去中心城区
He could be headed towards Downtown.
那有很多私人停机坪
Bunch of private helipads there.
是 还有很多条高速都通向中心城区
Yeah, lot of freeways also head Downtown.
也可能是去凤♥凰♥城 拉斯维加斯 或者墨西哥
Could be headed to Phoenix, Vegas or Mexico.
对一个携带巨额假♥钞♥想远走高飞的人来说 他有很多选择
Lot of options for a dude looking to disappear with fake millions.
要不咱开得稍微快一点
Might want to step on the gas a little.
同志们 我看到Ron Lewis那辆雷克萨斯在菲格罗亚朝北开
Guys, I got a hit on Ron Lewis's Lexus heading north on Figueroa,
刚刚经过Staples Center
right past the Staples Center.
Staples Center: 斯台普斯中心 位于洛杉矶中心城区的多功能体育中心
- 他在中心城区 - 也是Fang要去的地方
- He's Downtown. - Same place Fang is headed to.
如果他们要见面
If they're meeting up...
意味着Fang有钱 但是没有系统
That means that Fang has the cash but not the tech.
但是Ron有
Because Ron's got it.
Kensi 我们认为Fang是要去见Ron Lewis
Kensi, we think Fang is meeting Ron Lewis.
Eric正在追踪他们
Eric is tracking him now.
收到
Copy that.
- 我一直都不喜欢那个叫Ron的人 - 你从没见过他
- I never liked that Ron guy. - You never met him.
我看过他的档案 他以前在南加州大学读书
I read his file. He went to USC.
- 所以呢 - 你有没有喜欢的人去了南加州大学
- So? - Have you ever liked anyone that went to USC?
看到没
See?
喂 Eric 什么事儿
Yeah, what's up, Eric?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表