Actually, that doesn't seem to be the case here.
大楼监控系统显示一名女子先是闯入 然后飞快跑了
So the building surveillance system shows a woman breaking in and then fleeing,
但根据预判的死亡时间
but the prelim T.O.D. has Coleman dead
她闯入前十二个小时 Coleman就已经死亡了
at least 12 hours prior to her even breaking in.
我们查到闯入者的身份了吗
Do we have an I.D. on her?
没有 很遗憾 图像太黑了
No. Unfortunately, the images are pretty dark.
我还在进行着人脸识别
So I'm still running them through facial rec.
但是没关系 今天我把DeChamp探员请来跟你搭档了
But, Kensi, I am bringing in Agent DeChamps to work with you today.
好的 谢啦
Great. Thanks.
那好 Kens要不你和DeChamps
All right, Kens, why don't you and DeChamps
去查查Coleman军士的身世
go down and look into Petty Officer Coleman.
Fatima 你和Devin从Nell那里得到确凿信息后
Fatima, you and Devin, when you get a proper I.D. from Nell,
去调查那个闯入者
look into the woman from the surveillance video.
我和Sam去跑趟现场
Sam and I will hit the crime scene.
- 收到 - 好的
- Copy that. - Got it.
得嘞
You got it.
你觉着我自己主动志愿去做这件事我是不是疯了
Do you think I'm crazy for volunteering to do this?
完全没有啊
Not at all.
我觉着我的心理医生会说我连我自己的问题都不去打理
I'm sure a shrink would say that I'm just throwing myself
却投奔去搞别人的臭篓子
at other people's problems instead of dealing with my own.
所以这就是为什么没人喜欢心理医生
Well, that's why no one likes shrinks
他们也一个朋友也没有
and they have no friends.
- 扎心了老铁 - 扎心但真话啊
- Well, that's a bit harsh. - Harsh, but true.
嘿
Hey.
我真为你自豪
I'm proud of you.
你失去了生命中的那么多 你的事业 你的自♥由♥
You've had a lot taken from your life. Your-your career, your freedom.
你没有坐在这里自怨自艾
Instead of sitting around feeling sorry for yourself,
而跑到外面去帮助他人
you're going out to help people.
帮助完完全全的陌生人
I mean, complete strangers, no less.
谢谢
Thanks.
真的太让人揪心了
It's just so sad, you know?
单是圣克鲁兹郡卞山就损失了超过八百个住家
Santa Cruz County alone lost over 800 homes.
从森林大火到新冠病毒 人人都在受难
So between the fires and COVID, those people are hurting.
是啊
Yeah.
他们跟你们说会被派去哪个街区建房♥子了吗
Have they assigned your team a specific neighborhood to rebuild yet?
没 还没
No, not yet.
但应该快了
But I'll know soon.
他们跟我说在两天内准备好出发
They told me to be ready in two days.
我会想你的 Callen
And I'm going to miss you, Callen.
我觉得我们一定能好好利用这两天
I think we can make the best of those two days.
我也觉得
I think we can.
锁芯儿的换向齿轮都烂了
Well, the lock's tumbler's shredded.
撬锁的人一定使用了高马力电钻
Whoever did this used a high-powered drill.
是啊 不是啥精细活儿
Yeah, this wasn't a finesse job.
可不
No, it wasn't.
Off-White Rick
Off-White, Rick...
贼啦贵的潮牌儿
Balenciaga
Balenciaga.
是吗 我没带我的罗塞塔石碑 能给我翻译一下吗
Yeah, I don't have my, uh, Rosetta Stone on me. Want to translate?
Rosetta Stone 中译名为"罗塞塔石碑"或"如师通" 是一款通过模拟母语学习环境来学习外语语言的学习软件
服装 潮鞋
Clothing, sneakers.
高大上的玩意儿 这些东西可值不少钱
High-end, exclusive. This stuff is worth a lot of money.
是不是Coleman因为做倒买♥♥倒卖♥♥
Well, maybe Coleman was buying and selling it,
才被杀的
and that's what got him killed.
或者这些都是高仿假货 他想当真的卖♥♥
Or it's counterfeit and he was trying to pass it off as legit.
Nell 我给你发些邮寄和订单编码
Nell, I'm sending you some shipping and serial numbers.
查查看
Check this stuff out.
- 看看是不是真货 - 收到
- Let's see if it's the real deal. - Copy that.
所以你觉着我们的这个小偷是不是一人作案
So, you think our cat burglar was working solo?
不是 这儿好多箱子呢 她肯定有同伙
No, there's a lot of boxes in here. She would have had accomplices.
是吧 估计还是个有这一辆面包车或者卡车的同伙
Uh-huh. Maybe an accomplice with a van or a truck?
你问我呢还是告诉我呢
You asking me or you telling me?
这儿的墙上有个划痕
There's a scrape on the side of the wall.
然后地上还有个破碎的侧镜
There's also a broken side mirror on the ground here.
你怎么知道这是昨晚留下的
Well, how do you know it was from last night?
额 因为除了那一块整个墙都糊着
Well, because the rest of the wall's covered in L.A.'s
洛杉矶最正宗的山火黑烟 划痕看着很新
finest soot, and this scrape looks very fresh.
好吧 所以他们本来是想着把整个仓库搬回家的
Okay. So, they were gonna take everything in here,
然后她发现了Coleman的尸体 被吓到 赶紧叫了小伙伴来接
she spots Coleman's body, gets spooked, calls for a ride.
车来得有点儿猛 把墙划了
Car comes in a little too hot, scrapes the wall.
Sam 这些箱子都是报失的
So, Sam, all of these boxes were reported stolen.
- 一起盗窃吗 - 不是
- From one theft? - Uh, no.
他们全都来自过去六个月不同的警方报告
They all link to different police reports filed over the last six months.
看起来是两起破门入店盗窃
Looks like... two in-store break-ins,
一个在Burbank 一个在Melrose
in Burbank, one on Melrose
还有一个San Pedro的卡车盗窃
and a delivery truck theft in San Pedro.
- 好的 谢谢 Nell - 没事儿
- Okay. Thanks, Nell. - You got it.
- 艾玛 - 咋样
- Wow. - Uh-huh.
你确定你取对了车吗
Are you sure you picked up the right car?
确定 吧
Yeah, I think.
- 这也 - 应该对了
- This is... - I mean,
我给车辆调配处那人看了我的身份信息
yeah. I showed the guy at the motor pool my I.D.
- 他就把这车给我了 - 够酷的啊
- and he gave me this. - This is pretty cool.
会不会有点太酷了
Is it too cool?
啥意思
What do you mean?
我觉着这车可比Kensi和Deeks的车酷多了
I mean, this is way cooler than Kensi and Deeks's ride.
是啊 但和Sam的比起来还是差点儿
Yeah, but it's not as cool as Sam's, though.
是啊 但我不知道
Yeah, but I don't know
我们比Kensi和Deeks还耀眼是不是有点不合适
if we should be stuntin' on Kensi and Deeks.
他们可比我们资历老不少
I mean, they got some years on us.
那可老太多了好吗
Yeah, lots of years.
我不是那个意思
Okay, I didn't mean it like that.
啊不管啦
You know what? Screw it.
车辆调配处给我们这车我们就开这车
Motor pool gave us the keys to this, we're keeping it.
我觉着行
I'm down with it.
- 好嘞 - 哦
- All right. - Oh.
Nell查到身份信息了
Nell got an I.D.
那个闯入仓库的女人叫Rachelle Chung
The woman who broke into the warehouse is named Rachelle Chung.
她住在Fairfax
She lives off Fairfax.
你来
You want to...?
我知道你想开
I know you want to drive it.
我是想开
Yeah, I do.
咱刚给这房♥子出的价你紧张不啊
Hey, you nervous about this offer we just put in on the house?
洛杉矶警方联络官没了
Losing my LAPD liaison job,
酒吧只有去年百分之五十的收入
having the bar be at 50% of the revenues from last year
然后现在开始每个月都要交房♥贷
and now having to pay a mortgage payment every single month
交三十年
for the next 30 years?
不啊 我一点也不紧张呢 我好着呢 老婆
No, not nervous at all. I'm good, girl.
我是说我们
Yeah, no, I mean, like, are we getting carried away
没被人忽悠了吧
and doing something we shouldn't do?
你明白吗 这房♥子是不是有点贵了 没有吧 对不对
You know? Is this an over-the-top house? It's not, right?
Kensi 这是个需要超多整修的破旧三居两卫
Kensi, it's an old three-bedroom, two-bath that needs tons of work.
你要在中部买♥♥这房♥子
You drop this house any place in the Midwest,
得需要你的仨大学生孩子给你一起凑钱
you got three college kids pooling together money to buy it.
但如果是在爱荷华州的Cedar Rapids
If it was in Cedar Rapids, Iowa,
这破屋就值三千块
this thing would cost $3,000.
你要么买♥♥这房♥子要么买♥♥一块太阳能板
You can either buy this house or you can buy one solar panel.
所以这房♥子价钱合理了
So, no, it's not an over-the-top house,
这只是个有着洛杉矶物价指数的普通房♥子而已
it's just an over-the-top L.A. price tag.
我们没疯了吧
We're not crazy, are we?
你这问题有点不合逻辑啊 宝贝儿我们疯狂着呢
I mean, that seems like a non sequitur, but yeah, baby, we're crazy.
〔拉丁语〕【逻辑学】不根据前提的推理
- Deeks - 咋啦 我们住在洛杉矶
- Deeks. - What? We live in Los Angeles.
- 我说正经的 宝贝 - 我也正经着呢
- I'm serious, babe. - I am, too.
你想要绝佳的天气 你想要能在一天内
You want perfect weather, y-you want the ability to ski
又滑雪又冲浪的条件
and snowboard and surf in the same day
然后你还想吃超超超好吃的炸鱼塔克
and you want to have really, really great fish tacos,
那你就得付够钱 付该付的钱
then you got to pay to play. That's the deal.
- 啊我非常爱炸鱼塔克了 - 是啊 谁都爱
- Oh, I do love fish tacos. - I mean, everybody does.
这可是两党都爱的食物
It's a bipartisan food, right?
就相当于塔克里的Jimmy Buffett
It's like the Jimmy Buffett of tacos.
Jimmy Buffett: 乡村摇滚的老牌传奇歌♥星 成功的商人和畅销书作家
我现在好想吃炸鱼塔克啊啊啊
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表