对的 如果你想从专业上说的话
Sure. If you want to get technical.
我没有想从专业上说 我只是想把事情做好
I'm not trying to get technical. I'm just trying to get it right.
我觉得我们这开局不怎样
I feel like we're getting off on the wrong foot.
不不 这是
No, no. It's...
探员Rountree
Agent Rountree,
NCIS 可以帮助我们收集今晚可能造成问题的
can NCIS help us gather intelligence about militia groups
民兵组织的情报
who may pose a problem tonight?
当然可以
Sure.
如果你想说得专业点
If you want to get technical.
- 早上好 - 我要是你我就不上去
- Oh, good morning. - Wouldn't go up there if I were you.
我们现在不用正式问候了吗
We past formal greetings now?
抱歉 早上好 别上去
Sorry. Good morning. Don't go up there.
上面怎么了
What's going on up-up there?
我可不想掺和
I'm not getting involved.
好吧 我现在很好奇 我要去看看上面发生了什么
Okay, well, now I'm curious, so I'm gonna go see what's going on up there.
别说我没警告你
Don't say I didn't warn you.
我不是在问你 我是在叫你去做
I'm not asking you. I'm telling you.
嘿 Sam Eric你们干嘛呢
Hey, Sam, Eric. What are you guys up to?
- 没什么 - 这个不是没什么
- Nothing. - Well, it's not not nothing.
嗯 Fatima好像不这么觉得
Yeah, well, Fatima seems to think it's something.
我自己可以的
I got this.
行 好吧
All right, cool.
啊 Rountree Rountree 别走啊
Uh, Rountree, Rountree, please don't go.
待在这
Just stay here.
我在试图说服我这位朋友Eric
I'm trying to convince my friend Eric here
来帮我查一下Kam 仅此而已
to check in on Kam for me. That's all.
那查一下的意思是
And by "Check in," You mean...?
使用政♥府♥技术侵犯Kam的隐私
Use federal technology to invade Kam's privacy
找到她的准确位置 没错 他就是这个意思
and locate her exact whereabouts. Yes, correct.
Kam有什么地方不对劲
Something's not right with Kam.
你试过给她发短♥信♥吗
Well, have you tried texting her?
她没回我
She's not responding.
嗯 无意冒犯 那你不就是得
All right, well, no disrespect. Does that mean you get to co-opt...
无意冒犯
No disrespect,
但这没你什么事
but it's none of your business.
没错 没错
You're right. You're right.
但你确定你要这样吗
But are you sure you want to do this?
我需要这么做
I need to do this.
那让我们做吧
Then let's do it.
谢谢你 Kam的号♥码是310-555-0158
Thank you. Kam's number is 310-555-0158.
啊哦
Uh-oh.
什么 怎么了
What? What's going on?
我知道Kam的手♥机♥出了什么问题
I figured out what's wrong with Kam's phone.
它离线了
It's off-line.
Sam Sam慢点
Sam, Sam. Slow down.
也许有一个更合理的原因
Maybe there's a logical reason,
来解释为什么Kam没给你回电♥话♥
you know, why Kam didn't call you back.
Hanna家第4条家规
Hanna house rule number four:
12小时内一定要回电♥话♥
always return a phone call within 12 hours.
现在已经14小时28分钟了
It's been 14 hours and 28 minutes.
Kam不是这种打破家规的人
It's not like Kam to break a house rule.
或许她手♥机♥丢了 或者她不小心把手♥机♥弄掉摔坏了
Well, maybe she lost her phone or she dropped it and broke it.
早想到这些了 学校回电了
Already thought of that. The school called back.
她昨天没去上课
She missed her classes yesterday.
我要飞到旧金山
I'm gonna fly up to San Francisco.
我要开车去她学校 我要找到她
I'm gonna drive to her school. I'm gonna find her.
一旦我能确定Kam是安全的我就回来
And I'll be back when I know Kam is safe.
这是我第一次听说Hanna家的家规
This is the first time I'm hearing of the house rules.
有多少条啊
How many are there?
- 52条 - 52条 厉害
- 52. - 52. Damn.
- 你有个什么软件搞这个吗 - 嘿
- You got an app for that? - Hey.
等你有孩子了
When you have kids,
你要做的第一件事就是建立一个保障你孩子安全的系统
the first thing you'll do is put a system in place to keep your children safe.
第一条规则是什么
What's rule number one?
从不说谎
Never lie.
Sam 我高兴赶上你了
Sam. I'm glad I caught you.
你女儿不在学校
Your daughter's not at school.
她甚至不在北加州 她在
She's not even in Northern California. She's...
她就在洛杉矶
She's right here in L.A.
有什么需要我帮忙的吗
Is there, uh, anything that I can do?
首先 别再用「易碎品」方式对待我
Well, for one, you can stop treating me like I have "Handle with care"
三个字写在我额头上
written across my forehead, Deeks.
我没事 好吗
I'm fine. Okay?
嗯 不不不 你有事
Yeah. No, no, no. Uh, y-you're not fine,
我也有事 但这没关系
and I'm not fine, but that's okay.
好吗 听着 我一直想要个孩子
Right? Listen, we've been trying to get pregnant for, uh,
- 很长时间了 - 很长吗
- for a long time. - Has it been a long time?
我的意思是 跟这个医生
I mean, it's only been six months with, uh...
只有六个月 6个月很长吗 是吗
with this doctor. Is six months a long time? Is it?
好 这么说吧 过去六个月的
Okay. Well, let's just say that these last six months
见医生和超声波检查 无数的测试
of doctor visits and ultrasounds and tests have been
都很艰难
a tad bit arduous.
是 是 是的
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
嗯 是很难
It's, um, it's been pretty arduous.
天哪 这个词真蠢 这词很蠢不是吗
God, that's a stupid word. Isn't that a stupid word?
这是最糟糕的 这是个最蠢的词了
It's the worst. It's the stupidest word.
艰难 艰 难
Arduous. Ard-Arduous.
让你的嘴做这个很丑的U型
It makes my mouth do this ugly "U" Shape
当我说的时候
when I say it. Ar-Arduous.
我看起来像一条生气的河豚 这不是重点
I look like an angry blowfish. That's not the point.
重点是它是真的
The point is that it's true.
为此感到难过是应该的
It's okay to be upset about that.
- 我难过 我伤心 - Deeks
- I'm upset. I'm sad. - Deeks.
我现在没办法谈这个
I can't talk about this right now.
或许她跟的洛杉矶朋友在一起
Maybe she's with her L.A. Friends.
你能查查看她的IG有没有发布她和朋友的照片
Could you check and see if she's posing with her friends on her IG account?
我记不住他们的名字
I can't remember their names.
只是各种海洋照片和励志名言
Nothing but moody photos of the ocean and inspirational quotes.
找到了 Jo和Karina 我怎么会不记得呢
Found it. Jo and Karina. How could I not remember that?
紧张罢了
It's just nerves.
一些你的大脑不习惯处理的事
Something your brain isn't used to dealing with.
嘿伙计们
Hey, guys,
我找到了点东西
I found something.
我来介绍一下Kam的IG账号♥
I present Kam's IG account.
我刚刚在浏览她的主页 这些都不在她的主页上
I was just on Kam's page. None of this was there.
- 因为这是一个私密账户 - 是的 很隐秘
- 'Cause this is a secret account. - Exactly. Very secret.
我搜索了她的粉丝 找到了一个关于Kannacancan02的引用
I searched her followers and found an obscure reference to Kannacancan02.
十分钟时候 巴啦啦魔法 Kam的秘密生活
Ten minutes later, bada boom, bang bing, Kam's secret life.
抱歉 Sam
Sorry, Sam.
Eric 你能滚动她的主页吗 我们得找到她的两个朋友
Eric, can you scroll through her page? We need to find two of her friends.
Sam觉得她可能和她在一起
Sam thinks she might be with them.
嗯 你有他们的电♥话♥吗
Well, do you have their numbers?
不Eric 我没有
No, Eric, I don't.
好吧
Okay.
这是他们 Jo和Karina
That's them. Jo and Karina.
进行面部识别 我们需要尽快拿到那些号♥码
Run 'em through facial rec. We need those numbers ASAP.
等会儿 等会儿 Eric 我们能看一下这些吗
Hold up, hold up. Eric, can we run through these a little bit?
跳过照片
Skip through the pics.
- 我们或许应该让Eric来 - 现在就做
- We should probably let Eric... - Now.
好吧
Okay.
嗯 这些是昨天拍的
Uh, these were taken yesterday.
噢
Whoa.
嗯 呃
Does, uh...
Kam有男友吗
does Kam have a boyfriend?
没有
No.
什么
Wh...
好吧
Okay,
就算她溜进城 来找 她的 朋友
let's say she did sneak into town to... hang out with her... friend.
这是一般青少年都会做的事 你知道 这很正常 对吧
That's something that, you know, teenagers do. That's normal, right?
Eric对这个人进行面部识别 我要知道他是谁
Eric, run this guy through facial recognition. I want to know who he is
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表