how's Masterpiece Theatre working out?
Masterpiece Theatre 09年热门摇滚歌♥剧专辑
Gonchgarov坚称他是叛逃来的
Gonchgarov is sticking to his defection story.
是谁在泄露我们的信息
Who's leaking our information?
泄露什么信息 我不知道你在说什么
What information? I don't know what you're talking about.
今天我被反恐中心的两个人♥质♥询了
I was questioned by two people from the Center for Counterterrorism today.
是不是你把我供了
Did you give me up?
我都不知道你是谁
I don't even know who you are.
我没说谎
I'm not lying.
那只有一条路可走了兄台
Only one way to find out.
跟我来
Come with me.
这儿我们能说话
We can talk in here.
- 你没事吧 Marty - 好得不能再好了
- You okay, Marty? - Peachy.
额滴神
Oh, my God.
你们哪儿去了啊 我这泡尿憋了四十分钟了
Where have you guys been? I've needed to pee for, like, 40 minutes.
- 他说什么了吗 - 还没
- He say something? - Not yet.
看来该你了 Deeks
Looks like you're on, Deeks.
八了百了标了兵了奔了北了坡 炮了兵了并了排了北了边了跑
And imagine an imaginary menagerie manager managing an imagined menagerie.
里约热内卢的奶牛手持榴莲牛奶 以折足之姿奔跑到委内瑞
Red leather, yellow leather, red leather, yellow leather, red leather, yellow leather.
嘿呀诶
Hoo-hah!
所以他们为什么派你来这里
So, why were you sent here?
他们没派我 我叛变了
I wasn't. I defected.
今天我们一名线人就因为身份暴露而被杀了
One of our assets was killed today because his identity was leaked.
你 这是说你是为俄♥罗♥斯♥做事的
Are you... telling me you work for the Russians?
当然
Of course.
不然你觉着我怎么知道你们的飞机在哪里
How do you think I knew where to look for your plane?
我又为什么为了不让它落入美国人手里 而把它炸掉
Who do you think blew it up so it didn't fall into the hands of the U.S. government?
我只是一名飞行员
I am just a pilot.
不 要么你是情报员 要么就是个累赘
No. What you are is either an asset or a liability.
这么说 你要是个情报员
Now, if you're an asset,
那就帮帮我们
you help us
我们也帮你
and we'll help you.
- 你要是没用的累赘 - 天啊
- If you're a liability... - Oh, God!
不
No!
别担心 没人听得见我们
Don't worry. Nobody can hear us in this place.
在这儿还方便弃尸大海
Besides, it does make it easier for throwing bodies into the ocean.
你觉着他信咱这套吗
You think he's buying this?
他要是不信就是真傻了
Not unless this guy is a complete idiot.
瞧您这话说得
Not big on encouragement, are you?
我们那个年代傻子可活不下去
Not everyone got a trophy when I grew up.
如果你跟我们合作 我们可以给你身份
If you work with us, we can get you papers.
- Anatoli可以给你找活 - 我不想要新身份
- Anatoli can get you work. - I don't want a new identity.
你知道你要不跟我们合作是什么下场吗
What do you think is gonna happen if you don't work with us?
你觉这你就能随随便便拿到美国国籍
Do you think you're gonna get U.S. citizenship
娶个加州姑娘
and meet a nice little California girl,
过个美好的幸福生活
live the American dream?
这是个充满可能性的的国度
This is a country of opportunity.
- 如果我努力 我就能 - 成为莫斯科的耻辱
- If I work hard, I will be... - You are an embarrassment to Moscow.
你真觉得他们能让你有好下场
Do you really think they're gonna let you live here happily ever after?
为了自♥由♥ 我甘愿冒险
My freedom is worth the risk.
啊 不要啊 啊
Aah! No! Aah!
憋整了Deeks
Give it up, Deeks.
这家伙不信
This guy's not budging.
啥 憋闹 我这可是奥斯卡级别表演
What? Really? 'Cause I felt like that was some of my best work.
精彩绝伦啊 我都起鸡皮疙瘩了
It was truly chilling. Gave me goose bumps.
为为啥你老让我这么难受呢
Why-why you got to make everything weird?
如果你把我交回
If you hand me back over
美国人手里
to the American authorities...
我会给你提供我知道的那个信息
I will give you the one thing I have.
是什么
And what is that?
一个电♥话♥号♥码
A phone number.
我不知道是谁的
I don't know who it is,
但他们让我们背下来了
but we were made to memorize it.
他们说只能在国外被抓起来时
We were told to call it only in extreme emergencies,
的紧急情况才能打
if we ever found ourselves in foreign territory.
写下来
Write it down.
你怎么看
What do you think?
可能有戏
Could be legit.
当然他也可能背了十几个号♥码
Then again, he could have a dozen different numbers memorized,
每个号♥码都有各自用途 他给我们的可能就是对外情报局
each for a different situation. He's about to give us one
告知他被抓起来的消息
that lets SVR know he's being tagged.
这是个未被记录的英国伦敦号♥码
It's an unlisted number in London, England.
大概是个一次性手♥机♥ 但目前一定是开机在线状态
Possibly a burner, definitely active and online.
很有可能是个中转中心
And it's probably a central clearing hub.
但他联♥系♥组织 他们就会知道他的具体♥位♥置
Once he makes contact with them, lets them know where he is,
然后派离得最近的特工来解救他
they'll send whatever team they have in his area to pick him up.
所以你想怎么办
So, how do you want to play this?
打过去
Call it.
出租车公♥司♥
Taxi service.
这是Alexi Gonchgarov大尉
This is Kapitan Alexi Gonchgarov
我想我想约辆车
calling for a pickup.
我在
I'm in, uh...
加州 威尼斯
Venice, California.
加州 威尼斯
Venice, California.
稍等
One moment, please.
一个小时内将会有人在圣莫妮卡码头接你
There will be someone to pick you up at the Santa Monica Pier within the hour.
观察到什么了吗
Catching anything?
差点扎到几个冲浪的
Almost snagged a couple of surfers.
诶诶诶 过分了昂
Whoa. Whoa, that's not funny.
我在西木区冲浪的时候差点被
I almost got hooked at Westward.
某个钓鱼的傻叉扎到 Sam 你这过分了 过分了昂
Some dude was fishing from the beach. Not cool, Sam. Not cool.
人家还得放生你呢
It's a shame they had to throw you back.
- 这 好扎心哦 - 等下
- That's not... that's not kind. - Hold up.
没事了 她只是在自♥拍♥
Uh, never mind. She's just taking a selfie.
我们怎么从最出色的一代变成最爱自♥拍♥的一代的
How did we go from the Greatest Generation to the "selfie generation"?
上将 别跟我说你从来没有自♥拍♥过
Oh, come on, Admiral, you're gonna tell me you've never taken a selfie?
我宁愿被天罚也不愿自♥拍♥
I'd rather be tarred and feathered.
把浑身涂满柏油粘上羽毛 几个世纪以前的一种惩罚方式
我敢肯定我们有了铁路以后这个传统就不复存在了
I'm pretty sure that stopped being a thing when they put the railroads in.
吐槽大爷年纪大
等下 她在准备接近Gonchgarov
Hold on, she's approaching Gonchgarov.
开始了
Here we go.
哦好啊
Oh, yeah, yes.
呵呵还不是照相
Oh, great, more pictures of herself.
好了
Uh... okay.
- 真好看 谢谢你 - 不客气
- Oh, these are great. Thank you. - Yes, you're welcome.
啊 那女是我们贿赂过的俄♥国♥特工
Whoa. Guys, that's the Russian agent we paid for the name of Gonchgarov and his crew.
Zasha Gagarin
Zasha Gagarin.
他们身体接触了 眼睛不要离开Gonchgarov
They made contact. Keep your eyes on Gonchgarov.
他可能要搞事
He may try to make a move.
她刚刚把她手♥机♥和手套都扔了
She just threw away her phone and her gloves.
赶快叫救护车
Call an ambulance!
- 叫救护车干嘛 - 给Gonchgarov叫 她可能给他下毒了
- For what? - For Gonchgarov. She may have poisoned him.
保持距离 手♥机♥和手套上可能有毒药残留
Keep your distance, it may be on the phone or the gloves.
起来起来快起来 赶紧
Get up, get up, get up, get up. Now.
起来 看着我 看着我
Get up. Hey, look at me. Look at me.
不要摸脸 跟我们来 你得去洗手
Don't touch your face. Come with us. You gotta wash your hands.
怎么回事
What's going on?
先跟我们来就是了 快点
Just come with us now. Come on, let's go.
跟我们来 这边
Come with us. Walk this way.
不要摸脸
Don't touch your face.
不要摸脸 不要摸
Don't touch your-- don't touch your face.
Gonchgarov倒下了 他正在抽搐
Gonchgarov is down. He's having some sort of seizure.
他爹的
Son of a bitch.
别靠近 别靠近
Stay back! Stay back!
Deeks不用管我这边 快去追她
Deeks, I got this. Go, go, go.
哦 绝了
Oh, come on.
她不可能溜掉的
There's no possible way she gave us the slip.
那她到底在哪儿
Then where the hell is she?
Kens
Kens.
Kens
Kens...
- 嘿 她在哪儿 - 她跑了
- Hey. Where is she? - She got away.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表