时至今日 谁还不系安全带呢
Who doesn't wear a seat belt these days?
或许他想自我了断
Maybe he wanted to hurt himself.
是 他不需要杀Sam就能做的
Yeah, well, he could have done that without trying to kill Sam.
是的
True.
所以 有谁来看他吗
So, has anyone shown up for him?
只有我 他还有任何血亲吗
Just me. Does he have any next of kin?
Fatima还在想办法联♥系♥他们
Mm, Fatima's still trying to track 'em down.
好吧 收到
All right, copy that.
如果他挺过来了或有人来看他 我会告诉你的
Well, I'll let you know if he pulls through, if anybody shows up for him.
你确定你没事吗
You sure you're all right?
没什么不能被几瓶啤酒和一夜好眠治愈的
Nothing a couple of beers and a good night's sleep won't cure.
你从未见过这个司机
You ever seen the driver before?
没有 他的名字叫Donald Harris 但我从来没听说过他
No. His name is Donald Harris, but I've never heard of him.
安全气囊没打开
Airbag didn't deploy.
或许是发生了故障
Could have been a malfunction,
或者他故意搞坏了
or he disabled it on purpose.
你觉得安全带怎么样
What do you make of the seat belt?
还扣紧的
It's still buckled.
是被割开了
It was cut,
但留下的部分是完整的所以你都发现不了
but they left just enough intact so that you wouldn't notice.
直到你需要安全带来保护你 不从挡风玻璃飞出去
Till you needed it to prevent you from flying through the windshield.
也许你不是目标 他才是
Maybe you weren't the target, and he was.
还是无法理解他为什么想把我撞倒
Still doesn't explain why he tried to run me down.
除非有人想要你们俩都死
Unless somebody wanted both of you dead.
Donald Harris做完手术了
Donald Harris is out of surgery.
医生们止住了血
They were able to stop the bleeding,
他们认为他会挺过来的
and they think he's gonna pull through.
那太好了 我需要一些好消息
Well, that's great. I needed some good news.
那个 我不 我不知道这个消息有多好
Yeah, I don't... I don't know how good it actually is.
如果他活下来就能告诉我们到底发生了什么
Well, if he survives, he can tell us what's going on here.
是啊 但不幸的是 他遭受了创伤性脑损伤
Yeah, well, unfortunately, he suffered a traumatic brain injury, and
然后他们不知道他是否能挺得过来
they don't know if he's gonna pull through.
即使他挺过来了 脑损伤也许很严重
And even if he does, the damage may have been so severe that
致使他无法能够说出来
he won't be able to communicate with us.
是啊 前进一步 倒♥退♥两步
Yeah. One step forward, two steps back.
你想让我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
稍安勿躁 我去联♥系♥其他人
Uh, sit tight. I'm gonna contact the others.
我们如果有其他线索跟进的话 也许不需要Harris
We might not even need Harris if we have some new leads to follow.
收到 我会在这边再看看 没准他还能恢复意识
Copy that. I'll stick around just in case he does regain consciousness.
可以 谢谢你 Rountree
Sounds good. Thanks, Rountree.
嘿 Kens 怎么样了
Hey, Kens, how's it going?
没有好消息
Well, no joy here.
我才表明身份 Donald Harris的老板就叫了律师
Donald Harris's boss lawyered up as soon as I identified myself.
那可就奇怪了
That's kind of odd.
他看起来像在隐瞒什么事情吗
Did he seem like he was hiding something?
我不知道 他紧张得要死
I don't know. He was wound up pretty tight,
即使是身为会计也如此
even for an accountant.
你想我去申请一个传票或者搜查令吗
You want me to try for a subpoena or a search warrant?
不 但愿我们不需要
No. Hopefully, we won't need one.
他的律师将在船屋见我 回答一些问题 所以
His attorney's meeting me at the boatshed to answer a few questions, so...
那 我想总比什么都没有得强
Well, I guess that's better than nothing.
是啊 我只希望 不是一个完全糟糕的局面
Yeah. I just hope it's not a complete time suck.
嘿 我听说Deeks的事情了
Oh, hey, I heard about Deeks.
你确定你今天不想要谁做你的搭档吗
Are you sure you don't want to partner up with someone today?
你知道吗 不需要
You know what? No.
如果我需要 我会叫人的
I'll grab somebody if I need it.
我其实 挺享受空间和安静的
I'm actually, uh, enjoying the peace and quiet.
尤其是安静 但别告诉Deeks我说的
Especially the quiet, but don't tell Deeks I said that,
因为你了解Deeks
'cause you know Deeks.
啊 你的秘密我不会乱说的
Ah, your secrets are safe with me.
你懂的 我想我们应该找人盯着Harris的老板
You know, I'm thinking we should have someone sit on Harris's boss,
防止他利用律师这件事作掩护
just in case he's using this whole lawyer thing as a distraction
试图逃跑
while he tries to make a run for it.
是个好主意 好的
Yup, that's a good idea. Sure.
WWHD
W-W-H-D.
- Hetty会怎么做 - 你懂的
- What Would Hetty Do? - You got it.
那么其他队员怎么样了
So how is the rest of the team making out?
好吧 Callen认为Harris车上的安全设备
Well, Callen believes that the safety equipment
有被破坏的迹象
in Harris's vehicle shows signs of tampering,
尽管我们不知道是谁干的 或者为什么干
though we have no way of knowing who may have done that or why.
查到Harris有一个室友叫 Emma Jones
It turns out that Harris has a roommate, one Emma Jones--
和他没什么关系 但很巧的是 她今天早上报♥警♥了
no relation to a moi-- but she coincidently called 911 this morning.
什么理由
Why did she do that?
有人闯进她和Harris合租的房♥子
Well, it turns out someone broke into the home she shares with Harris,
把屋子翻得乱七八糟的 在找什么东西
turned the place upside down looking for something.
- 有意思 - 很有意思
- Interesting. - Very.
Sam正在路上 和她谈谈
Sam's on his way to talk to her now,
Rountree还在医院等待Harris恢复知觉
and Rountree's still at the hospital waiting for Harris to regain consciousness,
但由于伤势严重 这可能不现实
though that may not happen due to the severity of his injuries.
好吧 我会告诉你跟进Harris老板的情况
All right, I'll let you know how I do with Harris's boss.
收到
Roger that.
怎么了 Rountree
What's up, Rountree?
你一个人
You alone?
是的 怎么了
Yeah, why?
你那里有什麽进展吗
Anything going on there?
有线索我可以追查的或者别的什么事吗
Any new leads I can run down or something?
你很无聊吗
You bored?
是啊 我已经在医院里等了好几个小时了
Yeah, I've been stuck in a hospital for hours
他可能永远都醒不过来了
waiting on a guy who may never come out of a coma.
不要这么说
Don't say that.
不 不 我是希望他能醒过来
No, no, I hope he wakes up.
只是 我觉得我可以做些
It's just, I feel like I could be doing something
比当保姆更有用的事
a little more useful than babysitting.
你想换换吗
You want to switch?
我在指挥中心待一天了
I've been stuck in Ops all day.
好吧 至少你有免费的咖啡和零食
Well, at least you got access to free coffee and snacks.
所以你是饿了还是无聊
So are you hungry or just bored?
都有
Both.
如果我们有进展我会告诉你的
I'll let you know if we find anything.
拜托了 我快无聊死了
Please do. I'm dying.
- 希望这车还保持了原样 - 嗯
- Hope they gota good body man. - Hmm.
你觉得有人破坏了他的车吗
So you think they sabotaged his car?
看起来是这样的
It looks that way.
所以 额 我能做什么
So, uh...what can I do to help?
我只需要你检查一下电脑
I just need you to scrub through the computers--
GPS 看看它去过哪里 查一下蓝牙
GPS to see where it's been, Bluetooth to get a record
有没有来电 整个车吧
of phone calls, the whole package.
你知道怎么做的 对吧
You know how to do that, right?
呃 对的
Uh... yeah.
理论上
In theory.
这更像是Eric的事 但我可能能弄明白
It's more of an Eric thing, butI can probably figure it out.
这对探员来说是个好事 对么
It's good for agents to knowhow to do all this stuff, right?
要我教你吗
Would you like me to show you?
可以吗 如果你有时间的话
Could you? I-If you have time.
好的
Sure.
好吧 看 大多数车
All right, look, most cars
都有几台车载电脑
have several onboard computers that share dozens
每小时共享几十兆字节的信息
of gigabytes of information every hour.
从发动机诊断到你最喜欢的电台
Everything from engine diagnostics to your favorite radio station.
- 他们都会记录下来 - 对
- All of which is recorded. - Yep.
包括你去过哪里 你打过什么电♥话♥
Including where you been, who you called
甚至你的镜头拍过什么
and even what your cameras saw.
这有点吓人
That's a little scary.
你想要吓人的
Uh, you want scary?
你把你手♥机♥插上 它就会自动下载信息
You plug your smartphone in, it starts to download information.
联♥系♥方式 呃 名字 电♥话♥ 邮件 甚至是照片
Contacts, uh, names, numbers, e-mails, even photos.
我出去办事 到家的时候
I went out to run some errands and when I got home,
房♥子被翻了个底朝天
the house had been turned upside down.
警♥察♥说可能是有人在找毒品
The police said it was probably someone looking for drugs
或者钱或者去偷东西来换毒品 我
or money or things to steal for money to buy drugs, I...
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表