没给我他是恐♥怖♥主♥义♥支持者的味道
like it belongs with an extremist sympathizer.
这是极简主义的美学 我认为这很棒
It's a minimalist aesthetic, and I think it's great.
简洁的线条 我认为东西没有到处乱扔
Clean lines. I think it's very calming
就非常令人安心
to have stuff not just strewn around everywhere.
为什么我觉得那是针对我的
Why do I feel like that was targeted at me?
我只是说这是一个很好的设计 可以用它作为灵感
I'm just saying it's a nice design and something we can use as inspiration.
你想从一个潜在罪犯的公♥寓♥里得到灵感做一个
You want to take inspiration from a potential criminal's apartment for...
育儿室
a nursery?
那么 什么 这家伙垄断了极简风
So, what, this guy's got a monopoly on minimalism?
- 我甚至都没怀孕呢 - 到目前为止没有
- We're not even pregnant. - Not yet.
Deeks 如果我们没法要孩子怎么办
What if we're never pregnant, Deeks?
如果我们装♥修♥了那个房♥间
What if we paint that room
但是没有怀孕 我们就要每天看着吗
and, every day that we're not pregnant, we have to look at it?
如果我们每天都要经过它
What if we have to walk past it every day
而我们却在等待这个可能永远不会到来的孩子呢
while we're just waiting for this baby that may never come?
我只是想乐观一点
I was just trying to be optimistic.
嗯 也许是时候现实点了
Well, maybe it's time to be realistic.
嘿 Nell 怎么了
Hey, Nell. What's up?
Kens Deeks 我仍然不知道我们的通讯系统是如何被破坏的
Kens, Deeks, I still haven't figured out how our comms were compromised,
所以我要核实你的身份
so I'm gonna have to verify your identities.
好吧 你打算怎么做呢
Okay. How do you want to do that?
Hetty喜欢的饮料是什么
What is Hetty's beverage of choice?
- 苏格兰威士忌 - 苏格兰威士忌
- Scotch. - Scotch.
没错 但是她早上一般喝什么
Not wrong. But this is something she drinks in the morning.
- 苏格兰威士忌 - 苏格兰威士忌
- Scotch. - Scotch.
茶 是茶
Tea. It's tea.
好吧 那 她最喜欢的是什么茶
Okay, then. What is her favorite type of tea?
English breakfast: 英式早餐茶 它采用来自印度、锡兰、肯尼亚的红茶
混合调制而成 气味浓郁 咖♥啡♥因♥含量高 有助于提神醒脑
- 很简单 是英式早餐茶 - 别听她的 Nell
- That's easy. It's English breakfast. - Don't pay attention to her, Nell.
gunpowder green tea: 珠茶 是"圆炒青"的一种 又称"平炒青"
因起源于浙江省绍兴县平水镇而得名 精制成出口茶称珠茶或称"平绿"
很明显是珠茶
It's obviously gunpowder green tea.
不是珠茶 是英式早餐茶
It is not gunpowder green tea. It's English breakfast.
她不喝农家茶 她不会喝
She doesn't drink a peasant tea. She wouldn't drink...
- 是乌龙茶 伯爵茶 大吉岭红茶 - 什么是农家茶
- It's oolong, Earl Grey, Darjeeling. - What is a peasant tea?
Nell 她是一个有多种口味的女人
She's a woman of many flavors, Nell.
这问题也太难答了
That's what makes it a difficult question.
好了 停下
Okay, just stop.
- 因为我对了吧 - 你知道的
- 'Cause I got it right. - 'Cause you know that...
没有 我知道这肯定是你
Nope. I just know it has to be you.
你不能伪造那种烦人的程度
You can't fake that level of annoying.
- 我都听到了 - 好了
- Totally hear you. - Okay, so,
我确定屋顶上的枪手是Owais Mirza
I identified your gunman on the roof as Owais Mirza,
在调查之后 他似乎与基♥地♥组♥织♥有很深的联♥系♥
who, after looking into, seems to have some pretty deep ties to al-Qaeda.
所以 如果基♥地♥组♥织♥在找Noel
So if al-Qaeda's going after Noel...
那可以假设他不是同情者了
Then it's safe to assume that he's not a sympathizer
而是制♥造♥深伪卖♥♥给他们
but instead manufacturing the deepfake to sell to them.
这有道理
Well, that makes sense.
根据Rashed的说法 卖♥♥家得到了报酬
According to Rashed, the seller got paid,
但基♥地♥组♥织♥从未得到过硬盘
but al-Qaeda never got the drive.
你们在他的公♥寓♥里发现什么了吗
Now, did you guys find anything at his apartment?
没有 他的地方被清理了
No, his place has been cleared out.
他显然把行动转移到了别处
He obviously moved operations elsewhere.
嘿 你觉得Noel是针对队伍的人吗
Hey, do you think that Noel is the one targeting the team?
我的意思是 即使打电♥话♥的人使用了这种技术
I mean, even with the tech the caller used,
他们仍然需要与我们取得联♥系♥来捕捉我们的声音
they still would have had to get in contact with us to capture our voices.
所以我想我们必须假设 Noel在和其他人合作
So I think we have to assume that Noel is working with someone else.
是认识我们的人
And it's someone who knows us.
你知道有什么俄♥罗♥斯♥人想要我们死吗
You know any Russians who'd want us dead?
我们破解了你背包里的硬盘
We cracked the hard drive in your backpack.
有什么有趣的事吗
Anything interesting?
你不想告诉我你在用那种技术干什么吗?
Don't you want to tell me what you were doing with that kind of tech?
试着运用你的想像力
Try using your imagination.
嗯 我在想像一个没有假释机会的的超长监禁
Well, I'm imagining an extra long prison sentence with no chance of parole.
他们到底打算怎么处理这个深伪
What exactly were they planning to do with the deepfake?
你硬盘的主人试图谋杀一个联邦探员
The man who owned the hard drive you had in your possession tried to murder a federal agent.
你知道你的处境吗
Do you understand the reality of your situation?
你知道吗
Do you?
你觉得你在这里做什么很重要吗
Do you think what you do here matters?
这仍然是前线
That this is still frontline?
美国花费的所有金钱和火力很快将毫无意义
All the money and all the firepower the U.S. has spent will soon be meaningless.
意识形态之争
The battle for ideologies,
那是无穷无尽的
that's infinite.
而且很快就会到来 我们的领导人也会
And, soon, our leaders will be, too.
Umar的数字不朽不仅仅是一个宣传口号♥
Umar's digital immortality is more than a propaganda call,
它是一个永远无法关闭的武器
it is a weapon that can never be turned off.
Umar只是开始
Umar is just the beginning.
现在每一个在无人机袭击中丧生的指挥官都会永存下去
Now every commander killed in a drone strike will continue on.
一个在机器里的幽灵
A ghost in the machine.
下一个本拉♥登♥
The next bin Laden
永远不会沉默
will never be silenced.
别这么想 好吗
Hold that lovely thought, would you?
有什么紧急情况
What's the emergency?
抱歉打断一下 现在当面传递信息比较安全
Sorry to interrupt, it's safer to relay the information face-to-face right now.
当然 我们有没有找到Noel和谁一起工作的线索
Sure. Did we get a lead on who Noel's working with?
- 还没有 - 我们在那家伙的公♥寓♥里找到什么了吗
- Not yet. - Did we find anything in the guy's apartment?
公♥寓♥是空的
Apartment was empty.
Callen 我们需要你把Rashed转移到一个安全的地方
Callen, we're gonna need you to move Rashed to a secure location.
Nell一直在试图找到漏洞的来源 但还没有找到任何东西
Nell's been trying to find the source of the breach, but hasn't found anything yet.
在那之前 我们必须假设一切都暴露了
Until then, we have to assume everything has been exposed,
包括船屋
including the boatshed.
明白 Sam现在要来吗
Understood. Is Sam heading here now?
不 他会在那里见你
No, he's going to meet you there.
在哪里见面
Meet me where?
你记一下
Write this down.
我需要口授给你 以防我们的短♥信♥被截获
I'll need to dictate it to you in case our texts are being intercepted.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
不 那不是协议的一部分
No-- That wasn't part of the agreement.
好吧好吧 但那个硬盘
Fine, fine, but about the hard drive,
要是不把我们名字纪录都洗去 那就
If we don't clear our names, there's...
那我需要更多时间
Then I need more time.
这点时间可不够 那不成的
It's not enough. It doesn't work like that.
好了 我会搞定的
Fine, I'll make it work.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 你跟Callen谈了
Hey. You talk to Callen?
对 他没事 他还在应付Rashed
Yeah, he's cool. He's still working on Rashed.
你还在医院
You still at the hospital?
的确
Unfortunately.
他们指她可能需要新髋部
They're saying she might need a new hip,
所以我们只能干等骨科手术医生
so now we're just waiting on an orthopedic surgeon.
我很抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
而且这里的WiFi好烂
Yeah, and the Wi-Fi here sucks.
你能帮我一个忙吗
Do you think you could do something for me?
只要与餐车没关就行
Not if it involves the food truck.
CIA数据分♥析♥团队
The CIA's digital forensics team
想查看我们的视频
wants to see if our video matches any other material
看看有否任何东西 能对上圣♥战♥组织过去六个月所发布的
AQI has published in the last six months.
我需要你把硬盘内容
I need you to dump what's on the drive
都传到一个保密云端储存去
into a secure cloud storage location
好使他们可以进行交叉分♥析♥
so they can start cross-referencing the material.
Nell很快就回来了
Well, Nell will be back soon.
这得尽快完成
They need it ASAP.
但她很快就回来了 这说不好
Yeah, I mean, she'll be right back. I'm just not super confident,
由我来处理这些
you know, doing those things, so...
传输需要点时间
The transfer could take a while.
我们得现在就办妥
We need to do it now.
我来指导你
I'll walk you through it.
行吧
Uh, sure.
等等
Just-- Um...
来教我吧
Show me what to do.
看来四季酒店满客了
I take it the Four Seasons was booked?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表