这使我成为了Yuri Kirilenko的密友
for the killing and torturing of the people who murdered his son.
所以我们被利用了
So we were used?
我们都是步兵 Callen 谁都是被利用的
We're foot soldiers, Callen. We're all used.
你知道这些事
You know about this?
不知道
No.
- 但我们明明见到尸体 - 你是有
- But we saw the dead bodies. - You did.
但同时 你也没看清
And in a way, you didn't.
我们挑出全国各地停尸间里
We used Jane and John Does that matched our officers,
- 符合其他人外观的无名尸 - 很好 谢谢
- culled from the morgues all over the country. - Great. Thanks.
把女尸送过来
Let's bring in our Jane.
那些就是会被发现的尸体
These are the bodies that will be found.
当当地警♥察♥接报后 我们就介入并接管案件
As soon as local police are called, we step in, take over.
因为根本没做过对比 所以尸体
There's never a comparison, so the bodies only have
只需要大概符合CIA官的外貌就好
to roughly match our officers.
只需体重 发色 衣着可以就成事
Weight, hair color and clothing are all that's needed.
而且我们把所有纪录都清除了 甚至备份也不例外
Everything wiped, even the backups.
快好了 就差最后两个监控镜头
Almost finished. Just taking care of these last two cameras.
这就是为什么袖子有不符合的原因
That's why the sleeves didn't match up.
她的上衣袖子没有扣上钮扣
The sleeve on her blouse is unbuttoned.
- 这根袖子的纽扣是扣上的 - 肯定是我的人造成的 抱歉
- This one, it's buttoned. - My people must have done that. Sorry.
而因为你的小队 想找到Winters的尸体
Because your team was going to find Winters' body,
所以他得被炸烂
he had to be blown up.
不然你们会发现他不是Winters
Otherwise, you'd have seen it wasn't really Winters.
所以你不是想炸我们
So you weren't trying to blow us up.
还挺周到的 谢谢了
That's really thoughtful. Appreciate it.
我们才不会去炸联邦探员
We don't blow up federal agents.
当你们见到尸体后 我们只需要令你们赶紧离开就好
Once you saw the body, we just needed to get you the hell out of there.
够远了
They're far enough away.
炸吧
Blow it.
而那些「死人」就可以继续隐藏下去
And the "Dead officers" Go into hiding.
直至Olmos作为俄♥国♥间谍的任务完结为止
Until Olmos's op as a Russian agent is terminated.
所以把我们牵涉进来搞这么多 就是为了令俄♥国♥人信服
So having us do all this was just to make it look real to the Russians?
没错
Yes.
- 你可以直接告诉我们啊 - 按需所知
- You could have told us. - It was all on a need-to-know basis.
而你本来没权限知道
And you didn't need to know.
这看着更真实不是吗
It made it all that much more authentic, though, don't you think?
所以我们完成了伪装
So now we make our story.
当地警方会接到匿名举报
Local PD receives an anonymous call
并到达现场发现前CIA官Steven Erdnase尸体
and arrives here to report finding the body of retired CIA Officer Steven Erdnase.
被杀手法与他的特遣队成员一样
Killed with the same M.O. as the other members of his task force.
行了 Steve 我们搞好了
All right, Steve, that's good. We got it. Thanks.
好吧
All right.
跟你说过了
Told you.
你被蒙骗了
Through the looking glass.
这会是你们发现 没能赶及拯救的CIA官Erdnase尸体
This is the body you found when you sadly arrived too late to save CIA Officer Erdnase.
你接手案件
You take over the case.
Taylor官会以国♥家♥安♥全♥理由
Officer Taylor will remove this body
移送他的尸体 你懂的
for reasons of national security, blah, blah, blah.
接下来我们用真货拍的照片会流出
The photos we took of the real Officer Erdnase will be leaked,
再经基里伦克流入到莫斯科 成为死亡证明
eventually making their way back to Kirilenko in Moscow as proof of death.
而我会成为俄♥国♥情报部门的大英雄
And I become a trusted hero in the eyes of Russian intelligence.
够了
I've seen enough.
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
我相信你们会「好好」写报告吧
Trust you'll fill out your report appropriately.
不然我们来写也行啊
Or we could do it for you, if you like.
嘿
Hey.
一条线 没怀孕
One line. Negative.
没事
That's okay.
没事的
That's okay.
我正好想在你们走前聊一下
Hey, wanted to catch you before you left.
Kessler的照片并非P的
Uh, that photo of Kessler wasn't a composite.
他的确在洛杉矶
He was here in L.A.
而且在照片里没有可以确定是何时拍的信息
And there's nothing in that photo that tells us when it was taken.
我很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
没事
It's okay.
- 晚安 - 你也是 小心驾驶
- Have a good night. - You, too, and drive safe.
我可以为你做什么
What can I do?
你想知道我需要什么吗
You want to know what I need?
当然啊
Yes. Always.
我需要点时间
I think I need time.
好的 要时间是吧 那么 那么
Okay. Time. Great. What does, what does, what does...?
- 那么你是什么意思 - 我们要暂停怀孕计划了
- What does that mean? - We need to put a pause on trying to have this baby.
好
Okay.
我不想你对我失望 我很抱歉
I don't want you to be disappointed in me. And I'm sorry.
宝贝 我整个人生里永远不会对你失望的
Baby, I don't think I've ever been disappointed in you in my whole, entire life.
只是因为Kessler还在逍遥法外
It's just with Kessler still being out there, you know,
而且我觉得不断受到打击
and, um, I feel like I'm constantly under attack.
听着 在这境况下想怀孕是很糟糕的
Listen, these are horrible circumstances to try to get pregnant.
- 这对我太过了 - 的确
- It's too much. - Too much.
所以我们要点时间
So we take time.
- 所以你需要多久就多久 - 好
- And I say time-- as much time as you need. - Yeah.
但是
But...
我想你知道的是 我并非想放弃
I do need you to know that I'm not quitting.
- 懂吗 我没有放弃要孩子 - 当然的
- Okay? I am not quitting. - No. Of course. I know that.
而且我在思索一些事
There's something I've been thinking about.
有很多孩子并没有双亲
There's a lot of kids out there with no parents.
是的
Yeah, there are.
我不是说要领养
And I'm not saying that we have to adopt,
我只是指我们有些
you know. I'm just saying it's something that we...
我有点想法
I have thought of.
你在笑什么
Why are you smiling?
只是这珍贵时刻使我了解到
It's just that great moment when I realize this is just one
为何爱你的众多理由之一
of the many reasons that I love you.
为什么
Why?
我想说的是 你在各方面都受到打击
I mean, you're getting attacked from all sides,
而你还是想闯过难关
you're trying to punch your way out,
同时间
and in the midst of all that,
你还照顾其他孩子
you're thinking about helping some kid?
谢谢你所做的一切
Thank you for being you.
我们回家吧
Could we go home now?
能和你一起回家是多么美好的事
That would be so amazing to go home with you.
来吧
Come on.
- 噢 - 不如我们别回家了
- Oh. - You know what we should do instead of going home?
- 过来 - 什么
- Come here. - What?
我们应该先去喝杯玛格丽塔
I think we've earned ourselves a margarita.
- 好啊 - 不止一杯
- Ooh. - Like, multiple margaritas.
Joelle
Joelle?
等一下
Wait up.
很晚了 Callen
It's late, Callen.
我知道我也曾经是CIA吧
You know I was a CIA officer.
所以咧
What's your point?
我打了几通电♥话♥
I made some calls.
你耍了我们
You played us.
你根本晓得一切
You knew everything.
这是个在对外情报局里
It was an opportunity to place an operative
安置一个特工的大好机会
within the highest levels of Russian intelligence.
还有什么比这更重要的
What's more important than that?
这才最重要
Nothing.
所以这一切根本是复仇 针对Katya的
So this was all about revenge, getting back at... Katya,
对外情报局 或者任何对你下手的人
or SVR, whoever did this to you.
我明白你受伤了
I know you're hurting.
我懂的 但
I understand, but
这样执着并不健康
living obsessed like this is not good.
你才不懂我
No, you don't understand.
我失去了丈夫及孩子
I've lost my husband and my child.
我也永远残废了
My body has been permanently mutilated.
我唯一可以做的就是血债血偿
All I have left is my taste for blood.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表