对不起 我没有带现金
I'm sorry, I don't have any cash.
噢 那没事 那没事 因为看来
Oh, that's okay, that's okay, 'cause, uh, turns out that...
我有现金
Ooh, I do. Mm. Mm! Mm-mm.
为了克拉斯♥诺♥戈罗德斯基的孩子们
For the children of Krasnogorodsky.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
噢 嘿 嗷 我说的是
Oh, hey, ow! I'm talking about a, uh, oh,
一架小型俄♥罗♥斯♥轰炸机
a little Russian bomber.
对吧 消失了 在海面上
Yeah? Went missing... ...off the coast.
消失在了海面上 我需要知道有谁在里面
Went missing off the coast. I need to know who was inside.
我需要知道原来的任务是什么 Kelly Clarkson
I need to know what the mission was. Kelly Clarkson!
我就在后面
And, uh, I'll be in the back.
小巷子那边 在垃圾堆里面翻东西
In the alley, digging through the dumpster.
等你想起来的时候
When you come up with something, and then...
可以过来找我 我会
...you can come tell me, and I'll give you--
我会把背包给你
I'll give you the backpack.
背包 很棒的背包
The backpack, crack-a-lacka in the backpack.
背包 背包 背背包
Backpack, backpack. Backpack. Backpack!
她会合作吗
Think she's gonna play?
难说
It's hard to say.
她都没动静
She doesn't seem to be doing anything.
嘿
Hey.
什么事
What's up?
呃
Uh...
有零钱吗
You got any change?
没没
Nah, nah...
Randy Travis
Randy Travis!
耶路撒冷倒计时 中♥央♥情报局副主任
这鞋子呢 我喜欢这鞋
How 'bout them shoes? I like them shoes.
你想换双鞋吗 你穿几码
You wanna trade for the shoes? What size are you?
- 我不 不 - 让我脱下来看看
- I don't-- I don't - Let me get the shoes.
我跟你换这双鞋 这帽子怎么样 你喜欢这帽子吗
I'll trade on the shoes. How about for the hat? You wanna trade for the hat?
不 拒绝
No. Hard pass.
你不喜欢这帽子
You don't want the hat?
没事
All right.
这是榛子味吗
Is that hazelnut?
什么 什么样的人会点榛子味
What kinda-- What kind of man orders hazelnut, hmm?
什么样的人会点榛子味啊
What kind of man orders hazelnut!
你让Rountree缓口气吧
Give Rountree a break, would you?
身上的戏留点给明年夏季吧
And save some of that performance for next year's summer stock.
这很有意思啊
Very funny.
这姑娘在打电♥话♥
Our girl's making a phone call.
希望不是打电♥话♥叫警♥察♥抓Deeks的
Let's hope she's not calling the cops on Deeks.
西北面发现了四组脚印
Four sets of prints heading northwest.
你觉得他们往哪走了
Where do you think they're going?
166号♥公路离这里有好几英里
Highway 166 is a few miles from here.
再过去就是Los Padres森林
Beyond that, Los Padres Forest.
这里面有什么好消息吗
Any luck with those on the inside?
他们没声音了
They've stopped responding.
Nell
Nell...
Callen
Callen?
有里面这些人的信息了吗
How we doing on getting additional intel on this crew?
Kensi和Deeks从Arkady那边 拿到可以得到情报的名字
Well, Kensi and Deeks got the name of a possible source from Arkady.
Rountree追踪了她 Deeks在跟她对接
Rountree tracked her down, and Deeks made contact.
我们想花钱向她买♥♥信息
We made an offer to pay for the information.
但可是 她还没回应
Unfortunately, she has yet to respond.
你觉得怎么办比较好
How do you want to handle this?
我们不能让俄♥国♥的军事人员失踪
Well, we can't let Russian military personnel disappear.
不 但是我们也不能让他们毁了我们的潜在情报来源
No, but we also can't let them blow up a potential source of intel.
Nell做决定
Nell's call.
Hetty让她主管
Hetty left her in charge.
我 我都离开几个月了
M-Me? I've been gone for months,
现在你想让我做决定 能影响到国际政♥治♥的决定
and now you want me to make a decision with international political ramifications?
放松的 Nell 他在开玩笑
Relax, Nell. He's kidding.
没 我没开玩笑
No, I'm not.
好的 Sam 你能追踪那些足迹吗
All right, Sam, can you track those you think left on foot?
没问题
Without question.
然后 Callen 你能跟机上的人
And, Callen, can you continue trying to establish
进行任何形式的沟通吗
any form of communication with those still on board?
我在努力 但是需要突破口
I have been trying, but we need an in.
我在努力
I'm working on it.
我会尽量跟军民协调 取得空中和地面支援
I'll try to get military and civilian coordination of air and ground support.
好的 现在这边得慢慢来
All right, now, look, this has to be handled with restraint.
他们已经被吓到了
These guys are already spooked.
如果他们看到一堆军事活动 他们可能
If they start seeing a bunch of military activity, they could...
会把自己连着飞机一起炸了
blow this plane up with them in it.
你还在飞机下面
And you under it.
一起炸了
That, too.
前起落架已经坏了 不能用了
This nose gear is too damaged to function properly.
他们不能滑行也不能起飞 这飞机哪都去不了
No way they can taxi or take off. This plane isn't going anywhere.
收到
Copy that.
嘿 Sam 如我能知道你的进展
Hey, Sam, if you keep me informed of your progress,
我可以让其他人从你对面过去支援你
I can send the others to meet you from the opposite direction.
希望你能在他们没跑远之前抓到他们
Hopefully, that way you can trap them before they get too far.
你自己可以追到他们吗
You good tracking them by yourself?
哎 我也不知道 如果我走了你一个人可以搞得定吗
Gee, I don't know. You gonna be okay if I leave you here by yourself?
- 别 - 别做傻事
- Just don't do... - Do anything stupid?
- 嗯 - 嗯 差不多吧
- Yes. - Yeah, likewise.
我爱你
I love you.
嗯 我也爱你 宝贝
Yeah, love you, too, buddy.
喝杯咖啡要花这么久时间啊
How long does it take to drink a cup of coffee?
她可能是在拖时间有人想把我们找出来
She might be stalling while someone else is looking to make us.
她起来了
She's on the move.
她往你那边走了 Deeks
She's heading in your direction, Deeks.
别
Don't...
搞砸了
blow this.
饿了么
Are you hungry?
我给你买♥♥了玛芬
I bought you muffin.
但我对麸质过敏
I got a gluten allergy.
你会喜欢这一个的
You like this one.
额 其实我更像是厌恶麸质
Mm, well, it's more of a gluten aversion.
不管怎样 谢谢你的麦芬
Thanks for the muffin.
我把我的武器都留在这里了
I'm leaving my weapons down here.
我来了 我只想跟你们说几句话
I'm coming up. I just want to talk.
我不知道你们对墨西哥菜有什么想法 但是 额
I don't know how you guys feel about Mexican food, but, uh,
我可以在Ensenada这边给你找到最好的鱼肉塔可
I can find you the best fish tacos this side of Ensenada.
行
Okay!
我知道你更喜欢披萨
You're more pizza guys, I get it.
我是不是不该把你一个人留在这里
Did I make a mistake leaving you there alone?
并没有
No.
只是在这里跟这群家伙聊聊天
Just having a little conversation with the guys here.
你应该用几个俄♥罗♥斯♥笑话做开场白
You probably should've led with a couple of Russian jokes.
额
Uh-huh.
我刚找到了一个7.62x39口径子弹的弹壳
I just found a 7.62x39 cartridge casing.
大概率是AK的子弹
Probably from an AK.
我觉得有人拿AK射了什么东西
I think one of these guys took a shot at something.
有可能他看见了一条响尾蛇
Maybe he saw a rattlesnake.
呵呵
Yeah, thanks for that.
其它还在飞机上的人很有可能也有武器
It's a good chance others still on the plane are armed, as well.
谢谢提醒
Thanks for the heads-up.
我们得到了一些名字 Arkady帮了我们大忙
We've got some names. Arkady came through for us big time.
我发给你了一个列表 上面有六个可能在飞机上的人的名字
I'm sending you a list of six airmen believed to be on board.
希望他们之中至少有一个人在社交媒体上露过脸
Hopefully, at least one of them has a social media presence.
干得漂亮 Nell 知道他们为什么在这里吗
Good work, Nell. Do we know why they're here?
我们目前还不知道
Well, that we have not learned.
所以不好意思 我们只得到了他们的名字
So sorry, all I got were the names.
我们花了很大力气才得到这些信息
Even those cost us a fortune.
希望这些信息是正确的
I'm just praying that they're legit,
否则Hetty肯定会相当生气
or else Hetty's gonna be royally pissed.
哦 不用担心 Hetty不会在你复工的第一天就把你炒了的
Well, don't worry, Hetty's not gonna fire you on your first day back.
哦 我不在乎她把我炒了 我只是 只是不想被她杀了
Oh, I don't care if she fires me. I just... don't want her to kill me.
- 祝你好运吧 伙计 - 你也是
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表