先喝一口
Pa-yé-kha-lee.
行
Yep.
最好给个小费
Better leave a tip.
我的退休金要被你喝完了
There goes my retirement.
酒能帮助我思考
It helps me think.
认出谁了吗
Recognize any of these players yet?
是的 识别出了好几个
Yeah, definitely a couple of them.
已经把情报传给其他人了
I've passed them on to the others.
他们都登记为商人
They're all listed as private businessmen,
但是好几人都被标记为潜在的俄♥罗♥斯♥情报人员
but a couple have been flagged as potential Russian assets.
我知道我才进这行没多久
I know I'm new to this whole thing,
而且 呃 我还挺喜欢伪装成移♥动♥餐车的主意
and, uh, I kind of like the whole food truck idea,
但是这餐车在这街区称不上低调啊
but this is not the most discrete vehicle in this neighborhood.
是的 其实这没什么关系
Yeah, well, doesn't really matter.
我们知道这是非官方的俄♥罗♥斯♥领馆
We know that that's an unofficial Russian consulate
他们也知道我们知道了
and they know that we know.
但我们就是喜欢装模作样 更符合各自外交形象
But we like to play along just to keep up diplomatic appearances.
所以你认为 他们知道我在这里
So you think they know I'm here?
是的 我非常肯定他们正看着你在看着他们呢
Yeah. I'm pretty sure they're watching you watching them.
听着 大多数时间
Look, for the most part,
间谍活动是个相当礼貌的行当
espionage is a rather polite business.
好吧 简直太怪了
Okay, that's just weird.
你觉得他是真的在问名字
Do you think he's actually taking names
还是在享受全天免费的桌球和伏特加
or he's just enjoying a day of free pool and vodka?
我的俄♥罗♥斯♥语生疏了
Well, my Russian is pretty rusty,
但我觉得他刚讲了一些极其粗俗的有关考拉和锅铲的话
but I think he just said something wildly offensive about a koala bear and a spatula.
要不就是他刚叫了些波兰饺子
Or he just ordered us pierogies.
我受够了
I'm done with this.
- 你上吧 - 嘿
- Go get him. - Hey.
你要到名字了吗
Do you have a name for us?
怎么 你觉得我只要给俄谍反斗城打个电♥话♥
What, you think you just call up Spies "R" Us
就能问到你们想要的情报了吗
and get the information you need?
间谍活动要维持脆弱的平衡 你不能用蛮力的
Espionage is delicate balance. You cannot use brute force.
你需要靠挑逗来套取情报 像温柔的情人一般
You need to tease information out like gentle lover.
完全不懂 我真的在嘴里干呕了一下
I don't understand. I literally just threw up in my mouth a little bit.
- 我好困惑啊 - 你说话太恶毒刻薄了
- I'm so confused. - You can be so mean.
你是想让我凶恶起来吗 我可以的
You want to see mean? I can be mean.
不 不是特别想 不是凶恶的
No. Not particular, not mean.
- 我不想要凶恶的 - 好吧
- I don't want mean. - Okay.
我和毛茸茸说好了
I'm going to deal with lokhmataya sobaka.
你最好别把我的狗牵扯到这事儿来
Maybe you should try and leave my sobaka out of this.
sobaka 俄语собака是狗/猎犬的意思 此处指毛茸茸的狗Monty
这就是你们想要找的人
This is the person you want to talk to.
她能告诉你们想知道的事
She can tell you what you need to know.
哦 是吗 她是干什么的
Oh, yeah? What does she do?
她替俄♥罗♥斯♥对外情报局做事
She works for SVR.
为什么俄♥罗♥斯♥特工愿意和我们聊
Why would a Russian agent talk to us?
我可没说她愿意跟你们聊聊
I didn't say she would talk to you.
我说的是她是那个你们想去聊聊的人
I said she's the one you want to talk to.
据说 她有一个很大的瘾
Supposedly, she has a big addiction.
对毒品吗
Drugs?
不是 是对购物上瘾
No. Shopping.
她被称为罗迪欧大道的公主
She's known as Princess of Rodeo Drive.
真有趣 我是好市多的伯爵
That's funny. I'm the Count of Costco
而她是狗镇的公爵夫人
and she's the Duchess of Dog Town.
嗯
Eh?
好了 你要记得告诉她
Well, make sure you tell her
这是为了克拉斯♥诺♥戈罗德斯基的孩子们
it is for children of Krasnogorodsky.
这句话你说就简单
That's easy for you to say.
John Krasinski是演员兼导演
这个和John Krasinski的孩子们有什么联♥系♥吗
What does this have to do with the children of John Krasinski?
- 是克拉斯♥诺♥戈罗德斯基 - 克拉斯♥诺♥戈罗德斯基
- Krasnogorodsky. - Krasnogorodsky.
这是一个暗号♥ 能让她知道她能相信你们
It is a code phrase so she knows she can trust you.
不用客气
You're welcome.
就这
That's it?
你还想我把你的工作做了吗
You want me to do your job for you?
二十分钟后我和我的健身教练约好了要锻炼
20 minutes, I have appointment with my trainer to work out.
就你 你喝成这样之后还要去锻炼
You have-- Y-You're gonna work out after this?
这就是为什么我只喝四分之三瓶
Well, that's why I only drink three-quarters of bottle.
这是野兽模式
Beast mode.
走这边 我会走这边
Go this way. I'll go.
他会比我们都长寿
He's gonna outlive us all.
她的名字是Zasha Gagarin
Her name is Zasha Gagarin.
她是南加州大学的研究生
She's a grad student at USC.
还以为她是什么人的孩子
Thought she was somebody's kid.
这很可能是她的卧底身份
That's probably her cover.
好的 那我要干什么
Yeah, all right, well, what's my play?
她走的时候跟踪她 别丢失目标
Follow when she leaves, don't lose her.
Fatima 在一个快餐车里
Fatima, in a food truck?
除此之外你也可以叫优步
Either that or you can Uber.
你还想飞多久
How much longer you want to keep this up?
为什么这样问 你准备结束了
Why? You ready to call it?
对啊 我一个小时前就想结束了
Uh, yeah, I was ready an hour ago.
我不相信会有第二架飞机
I'm not convinced there ever was a second plane.
而且就算有 他们也找到方法把它成功降落了
And if there was, that they somehow managed to land it.
我们回去吧
Let's go home.
等等
Hold on!
三点钟方向 右舷 把我们带过去
Three o'clock, starboard. Bring us around.
哇哦 我完全没想到
Well, I'll be damned.
看起来不像是有人来这里和他们见面
Doesn't look like anyone's here to meet them.
至少是还没到时间 飞机似乎完好无损
Not yet, at least. Aircraft appears to be intact.
他们很幸运
They got lucky.
我没看到任何外部武器 可能这真的是一个训练任务
I don't see any external weapons. Maybe this really was a training mission.
除非他们已经卸下了所有东西
Unless they already unloaded everything.
再说了 我们也不知道他们弹舱里面带了什么
Plus, there's no way for us to know what else they could have been carrying inside.
我猜这意味着我们要进去看看了
Well, I guess that means we need to take a look.
他们发现我们了
They spotted us.
嘿 我们不是来伤害你们的
Hey! We're not here to hurt you.
你不认为有人会在尾部炮塔里吧
You don't think anyone's in that tail gun, do you?
我当然希望那没有
I sure as hell hope not.
我猜我们就要知道了
I guess we're gonna find out.
它要开火了
Incoming!
你们没事吧
Are you guys okay?
嗯 只要我们一直待在这飞机下面就没事
Yeah, as long as we stay under this plane.
除非他们炸掉自己
Unless they blow it up.
对 还有这招
Well, there is that, too.
好吧 这飞机配备了自毁装置
Okay, the plane is equipped with a self-destruct mechanism.
我把照片发你
I'll send you a photo.
就在飞机左侧飞行员弹射座椅后侧上方的面板上
It's just above the jump seat behind the pilot on the left side of the aircraft.
现在怎么办 你没计划吗
Now what? You don't have a plan?
那你有吗
And you do?
我完全没有想到我们会找到这飞机
I didn't really think we were gonna find this thing.
但我们已经找到了
Well, we did.
我们需要一个计划
We need a plan.
看这儿
Check this out.
是脚印
Footprints.
看起来他们中的几个往那边跑了
Looks like a few of 'em went off that way.
可能他们需要找个卫生间 你知道的 这是一次长途飞行
Well, maybe they needed to find a bathroom. It is a long flight, you know.
我去看看
I'm gonna check it out.
一个也别放跑了
Don't let any of them leave.
好 我会的
Yeah, I'll do that.
你要知道这可不是个计划
That's not a plan, you know.
飞机上有人会英语的吗
Does anybody on board speak English?
我是Grisha Alexandrovich Nikolaev
Ya Grisha Aleksandrovich Nikolaev.
离远点
Stay away.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
有人受伤吗 你们需要医药救援吗
Is anybody hurt? Do you need medical aid?
不需要 请你们走远点
No! Please go away.
那没门 朋友
Yeah, that's not gonna happen, pal.
你们不能一直待在上面
You guys can't stay up there forever.
她说吃点炸土豆吧
She said go ahead and have some French fried potatoes.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表